Re: Nursery Batch #363 : Jaisin babs (girl UFA)

Postby tiny-fire » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 am

username: Hi! I'm tiny-fire, owner of 2 JBDs. I really love them and hope to add Claire to my family of beans. Thanks for this chance, and I hope you enjoy my form! :)
name Claire. Her brother sometimes calls her Cocoa Pebbles or other chocolatey cereal names as a joke, but mostly she's just Claire, plain and simple. Claire has always complained about her name and how it makes her stick out from the rest of the fruit family, but in truth, maybe she enjoys it just a bit - standing out from the crowd and having people know her name.
relationship with brother(Fruitloop): Claire is very close to her brother, though she'd be embarrassed to admit it - she often relies on him for reassurance when something goes wrong and she suddenly doesn't know what to do. Although they are about the same age, Fruitloop had a big brotherly manner that doesn't make her feel little and less superior, but rather makes him someone she can count on when she needs help. Although she appreciates the lightheartedness of January and sensible thinking of her father, they aren't always the same as having a brother.
(OPTIONAL) Relations with other family members: (your pick of any; January, Raisin, Coconut, Sugar Plum) January and Claire are both, in general, relatively kind and happy and so they get along well - Jan's calm manner allows Claire freedom to do as she pleases, and Claire is extremely thankful that her mom doesn't boss her around.
She and Raisin are more of partners on crime - his intelligence and ideas make her pranks all the more hilarious and exciting, although he still manages to keep things under control with his firmness and kindness. Yes, I would say Claire and her father get along quite well.
Her and Sugar Plum are sort of a different story - Claire finds Sugar Plum to be much too basic and childish, though she is much older than Claire herself. Claire is a bit jealous that she gets extra respect and love from their mom( or so she believes) but does like that Sugar is very upbeat and not at all one to brag about being the older sister.
Coconut and Claire share a handful of things in common, but mostly what brings them together is the fact that she finds him to be a great victim for her pranks. His cluelessness always gives her a good laugh, and his surprise at all her little jokes. April fools is one of the best times of the year partially because of him - watching Coco creep along, wary and obviously remembering the many times paint splattered his face or he got soaked somehow. Of course, he set up pranks for revenge, but they are all a little easy and classic. Claire always steps into them anyway and they have a great time, laughing together as they always do. At the end of the day, they have always have some sort of mischievous fun together.
Lastly, Primrose. Prim doesn't have the same welcoming and kind aura of most of her family members, but Claire treats her as an older sister and looks up to her as a role model. Primrose may come off as a bit bossy, but Claire admires her rebellious, loud nature that makes her stand out and be noticed. Primrose doesn't seem like a classic, caring, sisterly figure, but she is still one that Claire envies very much.

extra1:(Personality) Claire is in general a fun-loving, cheerful bean with a positive outlook on life. She loves playing and joking around, and never dwells on an argument too long. This irritates her friends because it makes her not take things seriously most of the time. She makes it up to them, however, and who can really stay angry at such a positive, kind bean? Although, I must admit, she's not always kind - Claire is a bit of a trickster when it comes to pranks and playing jokes on others, especially her family. She makes sure not to go too far but still has a good laugh when beans fall right into a trap. It's not that she doesn't feel sorry for them, but it's her little way of having fun. She's also very confident - Claire doesn't feel shy standing up for herself, and her favorite thing is probably being the center of attention. As youngest in the family, she doesn't always get as much attention as her siblings, not that it makes her too upset - she never minds practicing tricks in the corner for a bit. She's one to stand up for her opinions, too, although if others don't agree she doesn't get angry.

(optional) extra2:(Story) Claire grinned as she trotted along the sandy path. This island vacation had been a brilliant idea - the perfect getaway for pranking galore. But for now, she was just exploring, waiting for her brother, Fruitloop, to return. He was always running off after something, curious as can be. She preferred wandering, perhaps trying to discover something new or just have fun. After a while more of walking down the small paths with no sign of Fruitloop she came to a stop and rested under a tree. Looking up, she was greeted by hundreds of stars. But that couldn't be right - it was early afternoon, the sun still high up in the sky. She reached up, trying to touch one of the stars, and to her surprise she reached it, her claws raking across a smooth surface. She smelled something tangy, like juice - and suddenly, it all made sense - it had to be some sort of fruit, and an amazing one at that. Like shooting stars, almost, each one carrying a wish. She smiled to herself and plucked a few flowers from a branch - a bright fuchsia, they added to the rainbow of colors adorning the tree. Claire almost made a wish, then - on these edible fallen stars. And then, from the path, she heard loud, even pawsteps thudding across the path - surely her brother, ready to be heading home. She sighed and stared reluctantly at the tree, vas if sending out the silent message that she had to leave, but would be back. That she was sure of. Tucking the flowers in her hair, she ran back to the path, hearing the echo of her brother's voice, "Last one home's a rotten egg!" As he raced along the pathway as fast as his legs could carry him. She grinned and chased after him, never to forget that beautiful tree.
Last edited by tiny-fire on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 12 times in total.
avatar by slimedog, thanks so much!
tiny-fire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr pepper. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:01 am

u s e r n a m e . . .
ANIMAL STORM!
Haeiiiiiiiii

n a m e . . .
Daphne
Daph for short.
The name Daphne is a baby girl name.
The name Daphne comes from
the Hebrew origin. In Hebrew
The meaning of the name Daphne is:
Victory.
b r o t h e r . . .
Wipples
Wip
Wip
Wip
Wip
Wip
Wip

f a m i l y . . .

r e a l . . ?
(Extra one)

a r t . . .
Last edited by dr pepper. on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:08 am

Username: iJellybean
Name: Coco Pebbles
Relationship with her brother, Fruit Loop: Coco loves her twin brother to death. She always likes to be around him. Playing with her brother is no joke for her. Even though most siblings fight a lot, she doesn't with him.
Relationship with other family:
Mom

Dad

Coconut

Sugar Plum

Personality:

Art:
Last edited by bsktcase on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:29 am

username; foxflight,
    name; kadence - aka, "kandy"
    name means rhythm or rhythmic

relationship with her brother - fruitloop; despite kadence's outgoing and troublesome personality, she depends on her brother a lot more than one would think. being twins, she feels that he understands her more then anyone and she finds that his presence is very comforting and helpful when she's feeling down. fruitloop seems to be one of the only beans to see past that mask of troublesome to see that frightened girl, he seems to know her inside out and knows all her flaws. as much as she dislikes him knowing so much about her, kadence really does adores her brother and would do anything to help and protect him; they always say that brothers should take care of and defend their sisters, but kadence feels she has the right to care for her brother just as much. fruitloop is more than just her brother and twin, he is her best friend and the one bean she can rely on.

relationship with other family members
    raisin; kadence has always looked to her father for support, his sweet and loving nature making him the perfect person for kadence to talk to when she is in doubt. usually, whenever she is frightened, raisin is the first person she'll run to. young kadence knows her father is capable of caring and protecting her and therefore feels safe being near him; kadence loves her father's silliness and it seems he always knows how to make her laugh and smile.
    january; kadence can always have a good laugh with her mother, for she is silly and very bright. her mother has this sort of aura that pulls people in, and it does exactly that to kadence; she feels very comfortable talking to her mother about her problems. out of all things, kadence loves helping her mother at the apple orchid farm - she finds that being outside helps her a lot and being near her mother just make it better.
    coconut; kadence is somehow annoyed by her older brother, she doesn't exactly know why, just something about him makes her want to throw her guitar at him. but, if kadence ignores the annoyance she feels for him at times, she really does enjoy his company; coconut's kindness makes it easy for her to get along with him and out of all her siblings, she finds that his reactions to her pranks are the best, therefore she tends to prank him very often.
    sugar plum; kadence was in fact, given her nickname "kandy" by her older sister, and despite all their differences, kadence loves sugar plum. she finds her sister's spunky and random nature to be very funny and whenever she is with her, she seems to forget her nervousness. whilst kadence has an unnatural love for spiders, she knows her sister hates them and recently she had started trying to get sugar plum to not be so afraid of them.

extra one - personality; troublesome | daredevil | friendly | outgoing | easily frightened | nervous | musical | complicated
    kadence is a complicated girl to understand, for she usually puts up a mask to hide that nervous and self-conscience part of herself. kadence has never been shy, nor as she ever been quiet. usually she is outgoing and quite a daredevil, doing things that no one else would even dare to (this has landed her in trouble more than once) but she is always concerned about how others think of her, she just wants to fit in anyway she can. one of the things that helps her is her talent for music, the strumming of guitar strings or the gentle notes of piano calms kadence down and helps her forget. although her talent for music is great, she can't sing and she refuses to even try; again, afraid of what others might think of her. with the nervousness push aside, kadence is just an energetic and troublesome girl; she isn't afraid to get her paws messy nor is she afraid of getting into trouble, in some ways, this little daredevil is quite tomboyish and rough. around family, she is more open and less concerned about their thoughts on her; they are family after all. one of kadence's biggest flaws (which she hates) is the ability to be scared easily, whenever someone sneaks up on her and scares her, she freaks out instantly and seems to go into this 'lock down' mode where she won't say anything for several minutes; usually after this happens to remains very grumpy. because she is able to scare easily, she decides to pull pranks on others, usually to get them back for scaring her. but, overall - kadence, otherwise known as 'kandy' is someone who can definitely get your blood pumping.

extra two - art; kadence with her soft toy, timmy
    kadence with her father, raisan
    kadence apple picking with her mother, january
    kadence 'playfully hugging' her twin brother, fruitloop
Last edited by foxflight, on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:11 am, edited 14 times in total.
foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:30 am

username:
name:
relationship with brother(Fruitloop):
(OPTIONAL) Relations with other family members: (your pick of any; January, Raisin, Coconut, Sugar Plum)
extra1:
(optional) extra2:

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlshore » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:41 am

-snip-
c:
Last edited by marlshore on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
marlshore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:48 am

Might use stuff for later & possibly re-coloring art
Last edited by *Starshimmer* on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby groenii » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:49 am

username: Groenii
name:
relationship with brother(Fruitloop): wip
(OPTIONAL) Relations with other family members: (your pick of any; January, Raisin, Coconut, Sugar Plum) wip
extra1:wip
(optional) extra2:wip

mega res

Dropping out. I can't connect T_T
Last edited by groenii on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:02 am

username: Evil Muffin Overlord
name: July, nicknamed Coco, and even called Cocopuff on occasion.
relationship with brother(Fruitloop): July is a bit of a spoiled brat, often convincing her brother to do things for her. Really, she doesn't give Fruitloop much consideration, feeling that if he's a pushover, its his fault. July pushes it much too far sometimes though, and they get into slight arguments often.
(OPTIONAL) Relations with other family members: Coconut:
extra1: Hobbies: Running,
(optional) extra2: Maybe art? Not sure yet.

Also, if art is a chosen extra, how many pieces of art are allowed for each extra?
Last edited by Evil Muffin Overlord on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zwallow » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:34 am

Love that girl, but she's not for me c:
      Congrats to the future owner <3
Last edited by Zwallow on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
real life hittin hard -- I'll be inactive for the time being
if you're waiting for something for me, feel free to cancel <3
Zwallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me