Re: Jelly Bean Dragon #721- discombobulated

Postby discombobulated » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:44 am

Ang3l In Wond3rland wrote:Huge congratulations again! <3 He is a very handsome bean! c:
And if you ever need help with items shoot me a PM hehe <;

Can't wait to see what his personality is going to be like ;v;

Thank you <33
I'm working on some ideas for him right now~
I'm supposed to be doing physics homework but pfft who needs that?

Chameleon wrote:I always miss the short contests lol XD Congrats, this bean is handsome, I really love his design! And great guess, I never would've thought up a Zorse haha! I'm happy for you, your first bean! :D

I saw it from the main thread and I was like Is that a Zorse??? because I remember talking about them in Biology. They're the most adorable things ever, I want like twenty x3
Started my first year of university recently and I'm very busy. Sorry for any delays in rp replies or anything else.

════════════════════

Avatar and Ryrus family portrait drawn by Todd <3
Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chameleon » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 am

What the heck am I learning at school then?? I've never heard of a Zorse XD My school is... -blows raspberry- Great job again though! c:
ImageImage
Chameleon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Odessa_ » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Awww congratulations Discombobulated!! I was guessing Zebra-horse hybrid too but I was too late x-x
Take care of this beautiful bean! <3

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me