Re: Readopt! I need a new home (:

Postby Novi » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:07 pm

click the image to go to form
Last edited by Novi on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoLongerOnCS » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Username:

Hello! Myy Username is Sammich!
I am here on CS Almost all the
time! Also i tend to be very
active on the JBD Fanclub along
with RPing my beans and making new
friends.

Name:
Serenno

too flirty to appear as a male
but please don't tell me you
actually think he is a girl! He doesn't
take those kind of things so well
>.>

Do you own any JBD?:
Yes I own a few JBDs and I am currently searching for the perfect one
to make my last bean. I am trying to be careful about who i choose.
I Roleplay my beans on the fanclub every day, and I also draw tons
of art of them and other peoples beans from the Fanclub. Here is my
DA to prove im not lying. http://lordsammich.deviantart.com/gallery/
I try to take very good care of my beans and They are my favorite pass
time and adopt here and on any other site.

Favorite time of the day:
Serennos favorite time of the day is a half hour past noon and twenty seconds

Why is that his favorite time?
Well, he has many many reasons. He likes to scramble around and take all the leftover food
that people no longer want after lunch. He will take it and sit underneath a tree to eat it.
Dont tell him i told you but he is kind of a Chubalub. As for the extra twenty seconds i cant
really tell you much about where that came from!

Favorite Color
Serenno loves the color red. He likes his things
spicy and hot, he thinks it spices things up in life.

Personality

Odd
Serenno Is a bit on the upside-down world compared to Normal beans. Serenno loves to do the most creative things he can think of and often thinks of himself as somewhat of an inventor. He loves to spend his time making new ways to get places, and most of all he loves to come up with new inventions on how he might kidnap the food from his next victims hands. He also tends to creep out strangers, seeming to find no trace of a personal bubble around a single living or non living being...Which includes yes..objects.

Munchy
Serenno will eat almost any possible food that catches his eye if he can get his paws on it. Got yourself some nice Mc Donalds? Maybe a new plate of Chinese food? You better put it in a safety box and eat it before he swipes it from you and disappears into the night! Trust me youll never get your food back! Serenno spends about half of his day at least, eating and munching on something, and if he cant eat something at the moment he has to have gum in his mouth or he might be a bit grumpy.

Cuddly
If you don't like being snuggled you better watch you back on the streets. Serenno won't hesitate to run up to a random stranger and tackle hug you to the ground. Now don't try to get away or he just might hold you tighter, he is like the anaconda of love and snuggles. Now if you DO like dem cuddles, and your ever feeling down, there is never going to be a time Serenno blows off a hug, and if you are lucky and he likes you he might give you a kiss on the cheek!

Fun
Serenno always has his mind set on things he finds absolutely fun! He loves children and can play games for hours on end, in fact he will not stop unless you stop first most of the time! He does not focus on the bad things in life, but more or less all he wants to do is live his life the best he can, and live it mighty well.

Emotional
Serenno may always appear to be happy, and usually he is. Despite this id someone around him happens to be sad or upset he sometimes feels the emotion with them. Sad are you? so is he, and when he is sad he will snuggle just about anything in his path. He tends to hoard snugglable things, but that cactus he tried once.....that didn't end to well. Love is very painful and very hard to forget.

Artis-tastic!
Serenno loves Macaroni art! Serenno makes life sized sculptures with all of the Macaroni he gets from the store instead of eating it. Sometimes he uses other kinds of noodles if he has to make things he doesn't really know how to make with macaroni. He has been practicing this art for a long time now!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

T h e S t o r y O f M y L i f e

Tenth Birthday

It looked really entrancing sitting there on the table as it stared at me with its gleaming eyes, they almost looked soulless and it somewhat oddly frightened me. It had been only three minutes ago that my mother had set it on the table, the square looking thing with that smiley face. Mother seemed to like to make things with smiley faces on them for me, and I love mother, So i simply sit and stare at it. I could not wait to stab a fork into the cake beast and tell it who was the boss of this house. I had dealt with these smiley face creatures for almost ten years not and I was finally starting to get revenge on them.

I smiled as my mother sat at the table next to me her beige fur sticking up. I slightly chuckled to myself and rested my head on my paws awaiting for her to tell me the cake was ready to be eaten. She raised the cutting device and i quickly held up my hand as to ask a question. "Momma, Can I cut the cake this year? I am a big boy now" I told her. But oooh i was so much more than a boy I was a legacy! I was everything! This is what i told myself every time I looked into the blue cakes frosting. The cake had such a deep meaning.

She only looked at me for a slight moment before she simply nodded "Oh.. oh of course! Gosh i forget how old you are sometimes Serenno!" She told me and my eyes lit up at this invitation. I took the knife in my hand only to look at the smooth edges and I gently placed the plastic butter knife into the cake and watched myself destroy it piece by piece. In the end I had drawn a picture. It was shaped as a cat, oh how i love me some cats. That was the best birthday ever, Thank you Cake... Thank you very much

A few Things You made Need to Know...

Serenno REALLY hates Smiley faces
Serenno always sleeps sideways on the bed
Serenno Eats at least for 6 hours a day
Serenno likes to Invent things

What Serenno Enjoys
Serenno Enjoys the warmth,
cookies, milk, food, cuddles, sticks,
trees, animals, running, sleeping
BREATHING, and dancing

Last edited by NoLongerOnCS on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NoLongerOnCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Username: fluffybubble1
Name: Jerome
Do you own any JBD?: No, not yet, but i am hoping to win one eventually!
Favorite time of the day: Afternoon (around 3:00)
Why is that his favorite time? Because people start getting home from school and work, so a lot of people are happy at this time, and so many people can play with him at this time because most of what they needed to do that day is done! Also, this is usually when people go and play sports together, so he loves being part of that!

About him: Jerome loves to play games. He loves playing video games with his friends. But he also likes playing sports! He especially likes soccer (or football in some places) and makes sure he stays active and healthy. He Loves to just play around and make people happy, so he tries to be nice to everyone. He does not like the "poplar" group, he thinks everyone is popular and fun! He does not like jocks either, he really admires it when people stay fit and active, but he does not like jerks who think so much of themselves.
Last edited by Clementine Cloud on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Username: KyuubiHiro
Name: Trein
Do you own any JBD?: None yet!
Favorite time of the day: The Night
Why is that his favorite time? "I adore the night, it’s dark and quiet, but the moon shines down upon it making it radiant, calm, and gentle. When the moon shines it feels like I'm surrounded in an angelic weightlessness that completely over takes the dark and banishes away the evil in the air. It gives me a feeling of protection, it makes me feel strong and bright. The night even when the moon is not out, the dark, when it surrounds me, sometimes I feel alone... but other times, I feel peaceful and relaxed, a blanket of gentle night keeps me feeling like I am not truly alone, the silence doesn't bother me. I adore the night, for the stars, the lights that shimmer in the sky and show off like a glow of dancing fireflies, like delicate diamonds in the sky. This is why I love the night." - Trein.
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruno Buckweed

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Getting to know the adopter wrote:Username: Derpydog, but you can call me derpy.
Do you own a JBD?: I am currently a non owner, but if all goes well he will be my first <3
Why I want this JBD: I want this JBD because I currently do not own one. Once I saw him, I wanted him to be my first. His design is quite beautiful even if it's not complex. I honestly don't want a giant complex design, I really like this guy <3
what will you do?: if I by chance get this handsome bean, I would rp him all the time. I will probably make art in the oekaki or even in my sketchbooks. I commonly draw and color in my sketchbooks, but I may not have the right colors.

"Its okay to have Losers as long at it isn't Me!"
~Bruno, being overconfident and somewhat rude

the basics wrote:Name: Bruno or Buck, goes by either.
Meaning: Bruno means "German name derived from the word braun, meaning "brown." "
Reason: I picked this name because I thought it suited him. It may not mean deer or something, but he is shades of brown <3
Nickname(s): Some Beans (only very close beans) call him buck instead of Bruno.

personal wrote:Birthday: his birthday would be January 17
Zodiac: Capricorn
Flower: Carnation
Birthstone: the garnet
Crush: no one has caught his eye just yet, but maybe someone will <3

more to know wrote:Personality: Bruno is a brave, fearless young male with a big heart. He tries hard in just about everything he does, and dreams of fighting crime someday. Unfortunately, he's also very clumsy and somewhat loud. He tries to work on it, but it just doesn't seem to work for him! Bruno does, though, have a small uniform for at night when he does fight crime. He calls himself buck instead of Bruno, and no one knows except his closest friend. One more thing, he Hates losing, so he doesn't really ever lose. Unless it's chess. Then he just gets up and leaves, possibly doing an aggravated table flip. He can be a little overconfident, just a bit. He's also a bit rude, but that's just Bruno.
Likes: Being the hero, fighting crime, helping others, being loyal.
Dislikes failing his 'mission', falling over, tripping on nothingness (it takes skill to do that!)
Fears arachnids, watching his friends die.
Weakness: The ones he loves
Favorite hobby: Fighting crime when no one expects a hero to come out of the darkness.
Best friend(s): pm me owo

The favorites game wrote:Time of day: actually, his favorite time is the nigh when the stars are out and the moon is full.
Why: at night, he goes to fight robbers, bandits, and other evil things. He thinks it's more dramatic when it's night, but when he isn't fighting crime? He watches the moon, gazing at the bright stars that dance through the sky. He dreams of one day taking his girlfriend or even wife outside to just lay there, watching the stars.
Movie: Batman, any batman movie. (Except cartoons, he likes watching actual but get kicked ^^)
Song: he likes the song "Counting stars." He loves the sky, and he sits and counts the number of beautiful stars that shine in the night.
healthy snack: he loves bananas ^^
Band: One Republic

Accessories wrote: he has a cape and a black mask with black leather boots. May draw if I have time <3

he just wants to talk <3 wrote:"Hey, I'm Bruno Buckweed, but you can call me Buck or Bruno if you wish. I guess I'm talking to you to get some things off of my mind, but you have to promise not to tell anyone. Alright? Thanks!I really don't know how to start, but I'm going to tell you my secret. I'm the real "silent bean" as some call me, they even call me ninja! I wouldn't blame them, I'm usually always wearing a different disguise. I did wear a pirate costume that one night, good times. But unfortunately, I'm always alone. My closest friends know why, so they don't get mad, but girls I often try to date? They call me a loser and said I shouldn't ditch them. It isn't my fault I wanna save to city, or even the world! So I'm usually just alone in my big empty house with a giant forest in back. Yup. Me and Ricky. (Even he has a family, which I find unfair.)When I find free time, I'll go walk in the woods with a dart gun just in case something tries to eat me. Apparently, I look like a gazelle. I don't see it, can you? Well, either way my life isn't peaceful. I do enjoy just sitting by the river, watching the bright moon and stars dance across the sky while the crickets hum and the frogs will sing. Sometimes, i wonder what it's like to have a fanily, and if the hero truly ever wins in the end."

story wrote: The wind howled as loud as can be, the stars dancing across the sky. The moon occasionally his behind clouds, but not for very long. A silhouette ran across the street quicker than you could blink. That silhouette was me, Bruno. That's my 'day' name. When I'm wearing this disguise, I'm buck. I'm here to fight crime that lurks around here, but won't last long with me around. I may not have any superpowers, I may not even be the best hero. I know that, and that makes me strive to be better, so much better. Tonight seems like a pretty quiet night, but I just decide to scour the empty city, just in case. It's just me, the stars, and the moon... Oh! And my sidekick, Ricky. He isn't very good though, he's a fraidy raccoon. His 'night' name? That's bandit. Yup. Buck and bandit, Bruno and Ricky. As I scour the streets, Ricky scours the things I can't seem to fit into. Suddenly, a monstrous growl erupted from the other side of the city, as well as the rising alarms. I quickly sped to it, my black cape fluttering in the wind. I narrowed my eyes to see the thief, and I skidded to a halt. "Broken glass" I hissed, quite annoyed. Someone could get hurt, and that's probably what the thief wanted. I heard cackling in the alleyway, which sounded like an manly old lady. (Yes, that's possible) I quickly followed it until the walls came to a stop. "There's nothing here!" I said in anger. The was was to high to climb, even for buck the hero. I sighed and turned back, but I couldn't give up! I just had to keep trying. Suddenly, I heard something fall, and you'd think I was crazy, but I did hear something. I turned around and widened my eyes, shocked. There, was my sidekick and another raccoon with two kits. "B-b-bandit... You have a mate?!" I said. Bandit just nodded his head and looked down, ashamed of something. I looked closer as I saw the female coon holding something, obviously stolen. I sighed and shook my head. "Bandit, you have to return that. Now." I said with force. Bandit looked like he wanted to protest, but did as he was told. The next morning, my disguise was well hidden in the back if my closet, along with Ricky's. Everything was perfectly fine, I even repaired (most of). The glass! Everything would be just fine.

Ending wrote:It may be a smaller form, but I did put a lot of effort into it. I made some art, although it isn't the best. I still wish a good luck to everyone who entered and know whoever wins him will be in good hands.

Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 17 times in total.
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Username:
Name:
Do you own any JBD?:
reserve o u o <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hexlco » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:28 pm

"It's quiet in a world that
never stops talking."

██████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

Name | Nicknames

A ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ɪ

Oғ Aғʀɪᴄᴀɴ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛs ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ɪs "sᴛʀᴏɴɢ".

Amari in itself is a very simple name, though many people mispronounce it, Amari wouldn't change his name even if he had the choice. Even though he's not sure if even the meaning is the same as him, the name feels fitting. Many people have described it as "posh" to Amari's slight distaste.

Owner | 2

Aᴋᴀ ᴀɴᴅ Jᴀᴍʙᴀ Jᴜɪᴄᴇ

I do own JBDs! I own Aka and Jamba Juice, who are clearly in my signature actually! I'm not really seen around the FC much since it's much to loud for me, but I tend to just rp them with my close friends, though I meet lots of new people too, it's really just a ton of fun to do! Rping is something I've always enjoyed anyways, and it's a ton of fun to grow closer to your friends that way.

The moment when the sun is just setting, when the sky is an array of colors, and then chill is just going through the air.

Well, because it is beautiful! The colors are all shades of red, orange and those who were colorful before, become only a silhouette against the painted sky. He sits beside the largest waterfall he can find, looking over at the mist rainbow into the sky, alone, musing over the times of his day, remembering the good and making a promise to remember them. He watches until he falls asleep under the star dotted galaxy above. He just loves it, it's a peaceful meditation,
    a moment of silence to enjoy. He's truly a
    introvert, as he said -
    "It's quiet in a world that never stops talking."

Fears
    [color=#808080]Fears? No, Giselle has no "phobias" but he has fears
    like all of us. No direct fears that he constantly worries about,
    yet sometimes, around large bodies of waters, he gets a shiver,
    thinking how it would be to drown. Being such, he loves to be
    around large bodies of water, but won't go into them. But
    Giselle is often seen in small puddles or shallow springs to
    clean himself.

Theme Song (s) ;;

Mountain Sound - Of Monsters and Men

Six Weeks - Of Monsters and Men

Galaxies - Laura Viers

Persona

Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴍʙ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?
    Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
    Fɪʀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ
    Lɪʟ' Jᴏɴ, ʜᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴇʟʟs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

[right]I just don't like other people. I do not hate them.
I do not wish for anything of
misfortune to come to them. I am not sad. I am not angry.
There is nothing wrong with me.
I simply don't have time to chit chat, I don't have the will too. I
just want silence. It's always too
loud around here, there, everywhere. But I feel better when
I am alone. The questions, "Who are you dating?" "Want to
come hang out?" "Can I come with you?" I don't understand.
They talk and talk, how do they not appreciate the silence?
Don't they see the simple beauty of enjoying your life by
learning things by yourself, about yourself? I no longer
spend my time with others, except one. My mentor.
He taught me most of the things I know, I've
learned from him and the land. I sometimes think
I miss people, but I just need to meet somebody who
understands, but I am glad to be alone. Most of the
time. People describe me as a lonely genius.
I don't know if I'm a genius, nor if I am lonely,
Slight truth rings in their voices, maybe I do
need a friend. But for now, I am content
to simply watch the sun and muse over
me, the world and my home content of Africa.

Why this bean?

I know, I haven't been around him for a very long time, but I really love this guy. Hear me out, I'm not trying to beg, but simply state what would happen to him ect. First, like the other two beans I won on a whim, I would probably just kinda freak out for a while, but then I'd want to develop his character. Not just who he is now, but to develop him over time with other rp and such. I would love to see this bean blossom into an interesting character, even if I wasn't the owner. As I was doing this, my ideas took a drastic turn. Sending him to London, but I feel like it could be something very new. A place to develop a character, before they make a choice to come back home, or continue to stay in the new world, full of others, differences, community and maybe even friends. He's a pretty special little guy, a ton of potential, and something about him. He actually the first bean I've really connected with, I love my other two and we have a connection, but the first once I saw, and said "I have to at least try." I deeply apologize if this sounds rude, I just thought I should state what I plan to do before I ended this little form

Extra Art;;

I'm SO sorry!
    didn't realize I was a few minutes over the time limit since it was an hour back over here!
    Gahh, I understand if I'm disqualified, but oops, I'm super sorry! ; D ;
Last edited by hexlco on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
hexlco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marco; The Early-Morning Poet

Postby FoxerOwl » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 pm

quick info wrote:name; Marco
gender; male
time; 1:23 a.m.
why; it's his inspiration
period
sexuality; straight
occupation; poet
languages; English, Spanish
heritage; Mexican, Irish (main)
personality traits; quiet;
curious; clever; mysterious;
confident; awkward/nervous;
likes company but nervous
around them
username;
FoxerOwl

do you own any JBD?;
Nope, another non-owner here c;

name;
Marco, though he likes his nickname, Mars, as well!

favorite time of the day;
His favorite time of day is around midnight, 1:23 a.m. to be exact.

why is that his favorite time?;
Marco usually wakes up every single night at 1:23 a.m., but that's not the reason he enjoys that time! From one o'clock to two-thirty is when his imagination flows. You see, he is a poet, and during the light hours he is always having writer's block, or, in this case, poet's block. However, when the sun has set and the stars and moon are out for everyone to see is when he wakes up. He begins moving around at 1:20, so when he finally gets the urge to prop himself up it's 1:23. Over his teenage years he would be confused and try to sleep, but he could never fall back under the covers of slumber. So when he started to become more introverted and into poems and general writing is when he finally understood why he had to wake up at this time. I guess you could say he trained himself over the years to wake up at 1:23 a.m., exactly. It's when Marco's imagination and creativity flows, and the words nearly fall out of his mouth and splat onto the paper. The ultimate reason he loves this exact time is because it shaped his career. He started to love poetry more and more and this helped him get into a college and finally come out as a popular poet. His poems are popular world-round! That's why he loves 1:23, a.m.

I hope it's alright I don't have many extras! <3 Hope you enjoyed my form and good luck to the other contestants, and the judges and (possible) guest judges!
Last edited by FoxerOwl on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .starfish » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:41 pm

u s e r n a m e
~Caramel~

n a m e :
I would name him Izimpondo. It means horns in Zulu. I would call him Izi for short.

o w n e r ?
I currently do not own a JBD but I would really like to. I just can never get to the ones I like in time or I don't win.

t i m e :
His favorite time of day is in the evening whwn the sun is going down.

The evening is his favorite time of day because he likes he colors that the sun creates in the sky as it sets. He likes to sit and watch the sunset and all of its colors. They are beautiful to anyone and he is no excuse. Every tough guy has to have a soft spot. He could sit and watch it from start to beginning, jut observing the different colors turn from light blue, to an orangy, then to dark blue as the stars and moon start to come out.
Last edited by .starfish on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hi I'm Cara and I'm actually a starfish
I am also slightly obsessed with HTTYD, Percy Jackson and Marvel
art shop [OPEN], characters, deviantart, commissions [OPEN], pokefarm
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sculi the Ax » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Username:
Skuliax

Name:
Madteo

Do you own any JBD?:
Yes, I own one- Saharia

Midday

The simple short answer is because of lunch! Of course, there's more to look forward to at midday than lunch. To Madteo, midday is a time of happiness, he doesn't see how it's possible to be unhappy in the middle of the day. To him, midday is the "climax" of the day, when life is more lively than ever. Midday is the point when he can see everyone and have time with his friends. The highlight of his day is midday, and the highlight of midday is biting into a sandwich and filling his stomach.
Kickthe Gher gave me a pig! oDo
❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Waiting for a madman in a box...
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,
but The Doctor is cute, so screw the fruit

Teehee, Dan was here x3

I used to be SCULIAX and Skuliax ~ No stealing
Dat sexeh ladeh Dan Howell made my avatar. Give her some fluffles for it, yeah? c;

~ My characters ~
ImageImageImage
WIP :3
Sculi the Ax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me