My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #392 UFA

Postby Lindsey. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:31 pm

USERNAME;
Hello, I'm Lindsey. You can call me Lin. I'm a girl if you can't tell. I recently lost two kiamara contests, Bonk's and Talon's. I'm quite devastated. When my eyes hit him I gasped and my friend was like "LINDSEY!" I was like "..." and we both knew I was in love. Well, its my 3rd dream kia, and all I can say is WOW. If I lose a chance to win such a beauty like him, I will be devastated. And an early good luck to all! You think one dream kia is enough, but when you lose, and your sure you'd win, it really breaks your heart. But, I'm a dog freak, so a German Shepherd (My favorite Dog) is the most, and best, choice for my dream kia.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
NAME;
Well, My friend suggested a name. Off of one of my many favorite movies, Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Delgado, like the German shepherd that saved Chloe, the white Chihuahua. If you haven't seen the movie, its great but not in theaters anymore. Delgado, in the movie is strong, brave, smart, and loyal to Chloe. That is another reason I decided the name suited him. Delgado's name is Spanish, but he is American. His name means Delicate, which he shows through the big GS and the small Chihuahua. He is kind and gentle to her. He is Slender, which is secretive, or sly. As a cop dog breed, this trait is important among the dog's personality. And, I mean many animals are named after their acts. Like my dog, Sassy. He's slim, again like slender, Skinny but well fed. Sorta of like dalmatians!
GENDER;
Delgado is a male's name, as the dog in the movie he's also a male dog. Delgado is straight, only liking girls, but respects others, most likely staying a little far from the other believers. From a far away view he might look feminine or like a female, but up close he's an obvious male. He's never been called or told he looks like a female. But sometimes, his feathers and eyes are a dead give away. He doesn't act anywhere near what he's labeled to look like. That's just what some think of him as.
PERSONALITY;
Delgado is determind, brave, and Secretive. He is very determind to get things done, strong in the heart, soul, and mind. He'll get almost anything done he is assigned to do. He is very brave, or bold. He will protect anyone around him, especially his love and dear to his heart ones. He is protective, and almost willing to do anything first. He's brave. Bold. Ideal for a cop dog. He's secretive, like most cop dogs, he's sly, keeps his mouth shut about stuff that's not supposed to be told. He doesn't gossip, or talk trash, he's just independent. Like many, but he's independent. Different I would guess you'd call him. Respectful, useful, ideal dog, the one for you, like this kia is for me.
STORY;

Intro;
Delgado and Chloe both dogs, ran away from their harsh and mean abusing owners at the same time. They hadn't planned this but met on the street when Delgado had saved her from a fight. The mean dogs were rabied, and had sharp teeth that could snap a Chihuahua any day like a pencil. Chloe whined when Delgado came, she didn't know he was there to help her. He attacked all 3 dogs at once, leaving them begging for mercy. He took Chloe as a tag along so she would be safe from any future fights and things along that line. He grew a close friendly relationship to Chloe along the way, they both shared the same dream, running free and to help others. So why not become a cop dog? Both of them would qualify, and they were both purebreds, so why not try? That wasn't a problem, when they did become a cop dog and bomb tracker, they still kept intouch by the overnight kennels for the working dogs.
{{I hope you enjoy my story, I worked long and hard on it, basing some scenes from the real movie. The dialoge was all mine though, the only thing I educated from the movie, was Chloe, and jumping on the train idea, also the dessert.}}
Delgado ran, his paws racing against the harsh concrete ground. he was breathing heavily and panting, which in a dog's way was like sweating. He was delusional, unworthy of his prophecy to yet behold. He was side to side with a train as Chloe cheered him on in a screaming yet saddened voice. He was running as fast as his long and steady legs could take him. "CHLOE!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. he knew if he didn't get on this train, he'd lose his future and Chloe, his best friend in the world. Their bond had come so close in the past few weeks, he couldn't deal to lose it all now. Everything he'd told her, everything she said, how she acted, how he acted, how they were, was what kept him going. It was too fast for him, he might not get there in time, he fretted as the train blew more black coal steam and grew faster and louder, like Chloe's voice did. It was fading like him. He was fading, maybe lupus had planned this for him, such a tragic end. He was slipping closer to the trains wheels by the wind power, one wrong move and he'd be sucked under and die. He couldn't think straight as he took a daring leap, his legs pounding off, the train going faster than him, his last howl echoing as he twisted in mid air and landed next to Chloe on the train. He passed out closing his eyes, Chloe thought for his last time. He opened his eyes with a screaming surge of adrenaline rushing through his body causing him to jump to his feet and yell Chloe's name. Chloe screamed back "DELGADO DEAR LUPUS," They hugged and both let a tear slip without the other noticing. The dogs in the Box Car laughed and called them names. "Don't listen to them," Chloe repeated in his ear. "Aus!" Chloe screamed to Delgado to let go of the train and jump outwards to the dessert. He jumped and screamed "Aus!" to Chloe. Once they got off the train and tumbled in like a tumbleweed, he turned to Chloe and whispered,"I know," They both didn't speak until they reached their destination, The Arizona Police station. Where Delgado would aply and be adopted with Chloe as Cop dogs. He, as a K9-Force Unit dog, Her, as a bomb tracker. Small and petite she could fit almost anywhere. Him, Big and vicious could be used for most attacking jobs.

Extras;

ART;
wip

PHOTO GALLERY;
"Waking up on the train"

"In the dessert,"

"Right before I saved Her Tail!"

Last edited by Lindsey. on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:31 am, edited 9 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Girl, Single, United States, Dogs<3
I love Australian Shephards! SO CUTE!
PM me any time, I love talking!
My favorite color is Peachy Pink!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

dogs are / /
❥ ❥ ❥ REAL
Image ↶ ↶
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-------------------------------
Lindsey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Cute <3
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:34 pm

username:
SnowStar

name:

personality:

story: ***

wip
Last edited by SnowStar on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olijter » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 pm

dropping out to help a friend win this :)
Last edited by Olijter on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ɢoт тo ғιɴd мy corɴer oғ тнe ѕĸy

------------------------------------
Ask Me · Art Fight

Hello! I'm Olijter, but please
call me Oli or Ollie. I am the
proud owner of four lovely
JBDs.
PM me about anything, I love
to just talk and don't bite c;

Etoile · Dimitri · Vivia · Hallie

------------------------------------
Olijter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .siren » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Possible reserve ;.;
I used to be .greentea, do not steal I may go back.
►Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,your kingdom come,your will be done, on earth as in heaven.Give us today our daily bread.Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.Save us from the time of trial and deliver us from evil.[For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and for ever.] Amen
.siren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:53 pm

May or may not enter <3

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby izauura » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Reserved with the name Rugaru c8
izauura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taybri » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Reserving with (most likely) the name Rush
Taybri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatzel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 pm

i've buried all my dreams but the ones of us . ────────────
[ text here. sample text, filler. ......................
...........................................................]
    ---------------------
    --
    ---------------------

-art here.-

─ ─ ─── ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      i think i never knew you when i knew you before .

basics - work in progress.
      ideas - (name, eveline ??? montgomery. young adult, around 18, in human years. is a female. other.)
Last edited by Tatzel on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:28 am, edited 17 times in total.
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me