Postby Peachpie1164 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:48 pm

User;;
peachpie1164
Name;;
Passion. I think it's nice.
Personality in 3 words;;
Kind / Silent / Calm
Story of there Passion;;
Her passion is of drawing and painting birds.
The sound of the wind whistled past Passion's ears, rustling the foliage that surrounded her. The trees cast dark shadows over the forest floor, as she sat waiting. Passion squatted slightly pencils and note book ready. She moved her binoculars up to her eyes, peaking out of the same gap. The small hide out made of leafs, bushes, branches and wood blended perfectly with her surroundings. A flutter of feathers came from her right as a small bird flew out and landed on a branch. Slowly Passion moved her pencil to the paper and began to draw. After about 5 minutes the bird flew away, but Passion continued to draw the bird from the memory etched into her mind. Half an hour later she got up and stretched her legs, before placing the drawing into her satchel. She pushed her paw against the hidden door and walked out into the open. Passion trotted off towards her house a smile on her face. Upon opening the door she entered her drawing room. The walls, floors, and tables were covered in sketches and drawings of birds, the wallpaper was multi-coloured swirls that were hidden by papers. Pencils of all different sizes layered the table, sharpenings and rubbings pushed to the edges of the table. Passion walked over and jumped up to her chair, pushing the papers neatly into a pile on the corner of the desk. She brought out her newest drawing from her satchel allowing the bag to fall to the floor. Grabbing her water colours she began to colour her drawing to perfection. Once she was done she lay her drawing out to dry and went off to get something to eat. She would leave her drawings until the next day.

Guess what she is based off;;
Well I think it is a bird of some sort. First I thought a bird of Paradise, but I after some searching, I don't believe there is a pink bird of paradise. So then I thought a Cockatoo of somesort, and I can't decide out of the Salmon-crested and the Major Mitchell's.
Or it could be Bourke Parakeet, from the black and pink..... But then again BP sometimes has blue.... So I think it is A Cockatoo. Either Salmon-crested or Major Mitchell's.
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #343

Postby Mazkerati » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:50 pm

User;; Shewolf28
Name;; Narean
Personality in 3 words;; Funny, Flirty & Kind.
Story of there Passion;; WIP
Guess what she is based off;; a pink phoenix is all I can think of :c
Mazkerati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toady » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 pm

User;;doctor who;
Name;; Lillyanna
Personality in 3 words;; sweet kind caring
Story of there Passion;;wip
Guess what she is based off;; Passion fruit? Story tale?
ImageImage

I just really like The Brobecks

toady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby altoflute » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:27 pm

User;;
Morbus

Name;;

Arbore

Personality in 3 words;;

Musical, Shy, Kind-hearted

Story of there Passion;;

Arbore's passion is playing her portable piano, especially when she's outside.

The grass rustled as the black and pink kiamara pushed her way through it, dragging a black case behind her. She grunted as it became stuck on a rock, altering her course to pull it free and then continuing onward through the dense field. Eventually, she made it to her destination, the near-by grove. Stopping by a large maple tree, she leaned her head back and rested against the wood for a moment. Then she pulled the black case closer to her and pulled out the object inside, a small piano. Setting it carefully on the grass, she took a deep breath to relax and then began to play.

Some sort of red fruit, such as passion fruit or pomegranate.

I was formerly Sudden☣Mortality
Characters
altoflute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:21 am

User;; Chocolates;
Name;; Callie. It means "Beautiful" and "Lovely", which I think suits her.
Personality in 3 words;; Flirty, Care-free, and Kind
Story of there Passion;;
A quick story of what she loves to do most. Birdwatching.

It was clear, sunny day, with no clouds in the sky. As soon as she woke up and saw the amazing weather, she packed some breakfast, got her camera, her book, and headed out toward the forest near her home. I wonder what I'll find today, she thought as she nibbled on a biscuit she brought. As she arrived, she already heard a few birds tweeting. Excited, she jumped up happily, but made sure she didn't make too much sound, or else she would scare the birds away. Silently, she set out a small blanket, and took out all her stuff in her pack. She turned on her camera, making sure it had full battery. She took out her book, flipping to the next page, where she could glue all the pictures of the birds she was going to find today. Then, she sat a waited. The birds were silent, but after a few minutes they began to sing their lovely tunes. Callie wished she could sing a pretty as that. Just as she began to feel hopeless they would stay hidden in the trees, a lovely blue jay flew down to the ground. Soon, a red cardinal and a robin joined it. Aaah, such pretty birds!! Callie thought as she quietly snipped photos of them. When she got back home she would print out the pictures and put them in her book, labeling each. Later on through the day, Callie got more pictures, and she finished her biscuit. It soon turned to early evening. Callie then gathered up all her stuff and headed home. She made some dinner, and ate while she printed out all the pictures. It was a long day, but Callie was so happy with all the pictures she got of the birds. Birds amazed her, and that's why she loved doing this. She got to see all types of birds, see what they look like, heard what they sound like. That night, after a long -but fun- day, Callie when to sleep with a big smile on her face.

Guess what she is based off;; It reminds me of a pink phoenix or some other pink bird x3 And she always has the pink spots so also pink/red fruits like cherries and pomegranates?
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dwarf » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:22 am

User;; dwarf
Name;; Rosabella
Personality in 3 words;; Romantic, gentle, dreamer
Story of there Passion;;
Rosabella, who goes mostly by Rosa, is an italian singer. She sings beautiful, romantic songs in italian. Mostly slow songs or opera, which
she actually finds interesting unlike other people. She loves the art of romantic singing, or dancing, and will take part in any of this. She
actually, sometimes, goes to random clubs that have singers and sing for them. She has a beautiful voice, deep and feminine, that rolls on her tongue.

So, it all started when Rosa was a little girl. Her father brought her into the cities of italy for the first time, and she instantly fell in love with the beautiful scenery and music. Her father brought her to a musical downtown that that was when she fell in love. Ever since then, she wrote music and became a child mastermind at music. When she was older, she preformed for her fifteenth time and when everyone started cheering for her, she become a professional and got hired around europe.

Guess what she is based off;; Black Rosy Finch?
Last edited by dwarf on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
dwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter wonderland. » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 am

User;;
I'm Serval at Soul, pleased to meet you!
Name;;
Her name would be Aliyaa.
Personality in 3 words;;
Silver-tongued, musing and insecure
Story of there Passion;;
A long time ago, deep in the Forest's of
China, Aliyaa was born. She was a quiet child.
One day in her childhood she stumbled upon a library.
She peered in, seeing shelves of books and a desk.
She came in quietly, coming up to the desk where an
older kiamara worked. "Hello?" She asked timidly. The
librarian looked up with a smile. How can I help you,
little one?" She asked. "May I have a book?" Aliyaa asked.
"Of course!" Said the librarian. "We have all sorts of books,
What are you looking for?" "Ummm," Aliyaa said, "I don't know
any books." The librarian took one off the shelves. "How about this one?"
She asked. Aliyaa looked at the book. It was a book about ducks.
"Okay!" She said happily. " Alright, now you have to bring this
Book back here in a week, but you get to keep it that long to finish it."
She said. Aliyaa waved to the librarian as she closed
the door.

A flower of sorts, maybe, or a bird of paradise?
just a wip - trying for plumie 665, would love gift art!!
winter wonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vintage » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:51 am

User;;
I am known as Vintage.
Name;;
Roselin Brun Noir or simply Roselin. This word is French for Black Rosy Finch, which is what I believe she is based off of. I chose French because I come from a French background, I didn't want her name to be Black Rosy Finch, because I would never name my child; Black Rosy Finch. However, since I believe she is based off of a Black Rosy Finch, and that Roselin Brun Noir is a mouthful, she, and others, call her Roselin.
Personality in 3 words;;
Shy, calm, and fearful.
Story of there Passion;;
When Roselin was a lot younger, she would stare out the door of her home, watching the birds which ate the same fruit she did, too fearful to go outside and watch them closer, to stare at their glorious beautiful markings. But when she became older, Roselin mustered up all the courage she had, and wen outside to watch her. Her passion is drawing and observing the different birds.
Black Rosey Finch?
Hey there, I'm Vintage, but you can call me Vin if you prefer to do so.
DA
sdfBlueInMyShoesdfTumblr

Vintage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sculi the Ax » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:57 am

;;Username;;
SCULIAX

;;Name;;
Idris

;;Personality in 3 words;;
Quiet - Free - Fierce

;;Story of their Passion;;
Her passion is adventuring, story is a wip XP

;;Guess what she is based off;;
The Galah Bird?
Kickthe Gher gave me a pig! oDo
❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Waiting for a madman in a box...
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,
but The Doctor is cute, so screw the fruit

Teehee, Dan was here x3

I used to be SCULIAX and Skuliax ~ No stealing
Dat sexeh ladeh Dan Howell made my avatar. Give her some fluffles for it, yeah? c;

~ My characters ~
ImageImageImage
WIP :3
Sculi the Ax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glass » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:04 am

User;; Glass
Name;; Finch
Personality in 3 words;; Excitable, over-happy, and playful
Story of their Passion;; Finch loves studying birds. > Finch was young when she first saw a hummingbird. Her mother had gone to the store, and returned with a bird feeder, specifically for humming birds. Day and night, Finch stared at the object, waiting for one of the delicate birds to show up. None came though, so as the weeks went by, Finch gave up on her small but precious dream. Then one faithful day, Finch glanced outside. And there, fluttering around the old bird feeder was a humming bird. It was gorgeous; the tiny flaps of it's wings a blur of movement. Finch felt as though her heart was a flutter too! Ever since then, she's wanted to see more birds, of kinds, to know all there is to know about them. And now, she has.
Guess what she is based off;; I'm guessing a bird of paradise, or maybe a peacock? It could as be the passion fruit, but hey- it's what you decided!
glass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me