(meaning; angel of thursday)

art: both art and form are a wip
    i'm going to pretty it up and hopefully my tablet will get here soon c:

ᵃ ᵈʳᵒᵖ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶜᵉᵃᶰ
it's just a drop in the ocean
a change in the weather
i was praying that you and
me might end up together

Last edited by kathwren on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
just pretend there's tons of sunglasses emojis here
kathwren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #1

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am

wip
Username:
Make Name:
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roseiron » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Holding for form <3
roseiron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunnimuffins » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:14 am

Chim may we request an end date expantion?

Trade Thread ✿ Art Shop
toyhouse
she/her

bunnimuffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robyn Hode. » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:47 pm

_____________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________

We'll Just Count

The Stars that dance

Upon the tide.

______________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Basics

Username:

Hello! I'm Abuse's Song
but really you can call me anything you like
Im pretty new at this adoption system
I have tried for a few other characters
but theres less in that amount that
I have actually finished the form
or really competed

Name:

Estes

Nickname

Estes Nickname would be es,
it would sound like the letter S

Meaning:

Estes is a shorter version of the world aestus.
Aestus is a latin word meaning "undulation; boiling"
and it is applied to various things
that are perceived to move like
fire, heat, passion or uncertainty of mind,
the swell of the sea, or the tides.
I chose this name because this boy
reminds me of the tides in such indescribable ways,
the way the sea swells, the way the waves beat into the sand
in a rhythm only the true at heart can hear,
and he reminds me of how strong the sea is in certain ways.

Male

______________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

History

It wasn't supposed to be like this, I wasn't supposed to be swept off my feet by my fears. It wasn't something I wanted, it wasn't something anybody wanted. But here I was stranded and hoping to come out alive of this incident, but in the back of my mind I knew I wasn't and its what frightened me the most.

my fear never really came out of nowhere really but I had it from the start, from when I was born. When I was a pup I would often try to hide it and walk into the ocean because I wanted to hang out with the other pups, I wanted to have friends. But they would laugh at me when I ran away from the tide. When we grew up the teasing slowed down but never really stopped, the one thing they always picked on me about was my name why my name meant tide. It was as if my mother picked the name for a reason, as if she wanted to be as strong and fierce as the tide, as if one day I would be a great warrior of the tide just like those legends. But I was the opposite of that I would never touch the water I was deathly afraid of the depths and afraid of being trapped in it forever. Instead of trying over and over again to face my fears I would often wander along the beach in search of items like seashells or sand dollars. After a few years I grew a collection of items that ranged from broken glass to a washed up starfish. I had once found a toy dolphin, I kept him away from the other items because he gave me false sense of hope that maybe one day I could go into the ocean and join the dolphins for real.

I didn't know how it had happened but that one day I was sitting watching the others play in the water I was really content in doing so and would have loved to never touch water in my life. But it was when I snapped that changed my mind that when I saw the other pups swimming in the water, they were teasing me like they always did, saying nasty things about me and how I was a coward. That really never got to me anymore since I was used to it but then they said it and I snapped.
You're a disgrace to your own kind, you shouldn't even be here.

I stood there shocked, the tears were already starting to spill down my cheek. I was starting to feel suffocated where I liked most. I wanted to run away to get out of that very spot right away but it felt as if my own paws were glued to where they were at, as if no matter how hard I pulled I would never move an inch. I began to shake, the tears were running down like a flood now and my mouth hang open but with silence. It was their snickering that finally pulled me back and made me run. I ran as fast as I could and far away as I could.

It was till I got to my den till I knew what I was going to do, what I always wanted to do. I was going to try and face my fear, and if I couldn't well I would probably never come back again. I quickly packed all my belongings along with my toy dolphin. I was waiting till sundown when everyone else was sleeping, and no one was out in the water. I was waiting till then so if I faced my fear and went out in the water it would be a surprise the next day when I went in the water. Everyone would like me and want to be my friend. I sat on the beach and watched everyone desert the water, and when the sun slowly met the horizon and disappeared. I looked up towards the moon and silently prayed that I would get out of here alive. I slowly walked out to the ocean, feeling the water touch my paws. I walked onwards even though my stomach felt like it was rising up in my throat, and getting ready to burst. When the water was chest deep, my eyes were filling up with tears, I was so afraid I didn't want to even do this but I kept on going. That's when the wave came and crashed into me. I forgot about waves even though I always watched them tumble into the shore but now I was tumbling in it. I opened my mouth trying to catch a breath of air but only got a mouthful of water. I felt the sand slowly slip away from my paws as I was being drifted out to sea. I swam up towards the top to finally get air. As I finally gasped for air I looked around thinking the beach was close. I was never so wrong in my life. what felt like seconds of tumbling through the water was actually minutes and I was almost a mile away from shore. The distance grew as I was carried farther out. I silently agreed to myself that I wasn't going to make it out of this as the tears finally fell from my eyes.

Personalites

Estes is shy and very introverted because over the past years of getting picked on has brought him to build his own shell and hide into it. He has sort of a "wild side" where he likes to adventure to new places and try new things (except things he fears most.) When he is with others that Estes is very very close with or with family members he shows his true self. "His true self" is non- introverted, he is outgoing, talkative and strong.

Likes and dislikes

•Collecting shells and misc. Items

•to make music out of certain items whether it something to involve with shells the sea or maybe his own mouth

•he simply adores his toy dolphin he cant go anywhere without it and never has since he found it on the shore.

•Scenery, he likes nature and its beauty. Estes would often go on walks by himself or with friends to see the different sights.

•Friends, Estes friends are precious to him even though there are few of them. He just loves them because they love him for who he is and not who he's supposed to be.

dislikes

• water and its vast emptiness

•getting picked on by others of his kind

•getting yelled at, even if they don't bully him he just hates being pressured and feeling hated by others

Art

Stories

"Let's go this way!" Estes said, with laughter bubbling into his voice.

"But that would be the long way, Es. We gotta be home before sunset and its almost that time!" His friend said.

Estes shrugged but continued down the long way. He liked the scenery and the challenge of getting there on time while going down a new path. He didn't know what he was going to face, but he would face it with determination. They went through rivers and trees, climbing up rocks. But in the end they finally made it to see the view, the sun was beginning to set and many colors littered the sky almost like someone painted them there. The light made the leaves of the trees seem almost golden. It was a beautiful sight to see and it would make up for getting home later tonight.

"Hate me now?" Estes said with a smile.

"I might forgive you in the long run, if you take me to more places like this."

Estes chuckled at her words. "Done deal. I know so many places, you may even get tired of me taking you there."

She shrugged as she looked over at estes with a smile "Even if the sight is half as good as this, I would never get tired of you Es."

"We'll see about that." Estes said with a chuckle. He began to run down a slope as fast as he could. "Race you home! Last one home is a rotten seashell!."

The girl chuckled to herself before she could even start running. "Not fair, Es!"

Playlist

These are songs that would remind me of Estes' personality or him in general or it would be songs you would find on his music player or computer if he had one

_____________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________
Last edited by Robyn Hode. on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:21 am, edited 26 times in total.
Dont you lady me, son.
Im an Avenger.

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

For all my marvel friends out there.
This is a petition for more
black widow, winter soldier, and hawkeye
merchandise

. My Equids My Plumies My Characters

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Son, just dont.
Robyn Hode.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quilll » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 am

Username: Hufflepuff_Girl_13
Make Name: Maki
Art: i don't know what this one means..... XD
quilll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyuhyun Cho » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Username: Kyuhyun Cho
Make Name: Lucifer
Art: Later :3

I have my love and fiance,Hyuk and my past Jagiya included Jagiya and my other Jagiya
On CS ;-; Im sorry Jagiyas...Im breaking up with you, because you left...
Only the compassionate and strong can melt this ice cold heart...

CURRENTLY:"我永远是你彼得潘 我还留在时间里期盼..." Issac-Oppa, I really miss you, and Saranghae always and forever </3
I love Super Junior, SHINee, Exo and lets welcome Nu'est to the family <3
Kyuhyun Cho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chim » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:29 am

Loving the forms so far, everyone! Excited to read everything heehee ^^
I can surely extend the date by a couple o' days, if that works? (:

CONTACT ME: deviantArt - furrypaws - send me a message on CS! - toyhou.se - Chim #6594 @ Discord

I DO NOT DO REQUESTS OR TRADES, COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED, SORRY! ;u;
Chim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunnimuffins » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Okay! School starts soon so I'm quite busy but I really want to finish for this guy<3

Trade Thread ✿ Art Shop
toyhouse
she/her

bunnimuffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me