The Hunter, Artemis

Postby FoxerOwl » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 am

name ;;

Her name is Artemis, and she doesn't have any nicknames.

personality ;;

Curious | Sweet | Impatient | Insecure

Artemis is very curious, always poking her nose into things that don't belong or involve her, often getting herself in trouble by just wanting to know what's going on. In that case, she is also very sweet, especially when she gets in trouble. She will accept her punishment kindly, as she doesn't want to fight about it since she knows it won't do any good. Besides getting in trouble, she likes to help people a lot, or just be a shoulder to cry on. Although, Artemis is quite impatient. She doesn't have time to wait around for an hour, she likes to get out and explore the world! She has things to do, and waiting around for people is quite aggravating to her. Honestly, though, Artemis here is very... insecure. She's not really the one to jump into a competition, as she's not confident at all. She hates losing, but she hates winning more, knowing that all of the others who were competing at something didn't win that and she, the insecure JBD, did. Winning doesn't help her at all, either, while the confident dragons gain from it. Even though this Jelly Bean Dragon has her flaws, all in all that's what makes her a true dragon.

guess ;;

I'm guessing she's based off of a brown spotted dalmation!
Last edited by FoxerOwl on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD 535

Postby diplocaulus » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:49 am

Guess: Chocolate Dalmation?

Name: Delilah
Personality: WIP
diplocaulus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fireflies. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:51 am

name ;; This young lady name is Juliet, quite an old name but a lovely one still. She was named this as this girl falls in and out of love all the time. This was also the same name that Shakespeare used in his Shakespeare's romantic love tragedy Romeo and Juliet. Her nickname is Julie sometimes although she hates it with such a bitter passion it burns.
      guess ;; A liver-spotted/chocolate dalmation was the first thing that came to my mind. x
      personality ;; Juliet is one of those beans who can't sit still for a long time, she's always up and bouncing away all over the place. Honestly, it very tiring as she never seems to run out of her energy. She talks her head off and irritates you often, not to mention she can't sit still and will drift off in a conversation only after a few seconds unless the topic very much interests her. Juliet is also a very clumsy creature indeed, always tripping over her own paws or crashing into other people. But she loyal to the end and over-protective of her loved ones too which is why she nows works for the fire brigade and helps save lives. More foolish then brave, she'll rush into the scene of the fire without a second thought in a thoughtless attempt to rescue everyone and get them out. Honestly, it could be very possibly that Juliet is not one of the brightest or one of the most cleverest beans out there. But she's a good friend and a fun on too overall and in the very end of the day, you'll understand that Juliet is that special someone that you would want on your side rather then against you.
Last edited by fireflies. on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
juliet
mood ;; content
doing ;; playing with the pups
relationship ;; single and ready to mingle [ bi sexual ]
with ;; myself
thinking about ;; they're growing up fast!
rp status ;; open to rps, romantic or friendly
fireflies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bittertiffany » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:57 am

Reserve <3
Moving to dA
{{Bittertiffany}}

Also, try to find me on Furvilla!! ;o;
{{bittertiffany}}
Bittertiffany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kota Is Fwoofy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:02 am

Name:Spotter
Personality: Spotter loves to hunt and she is very curious. She is also wise, strong, caring, and a great friend.
Guess:Spotted Spaniel
Last edited by Kota Is Fwoofy on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Haiiiii
Kota Is Fwoofy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Fox » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:08 am

Name:
Kalie

Personality:
WIP

Guess:
Brown Dalmation
Last edited by Dragon Fox on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
― Aldous Huxley

Dragon Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:11 am

name;;
Hello! I saw her, and, well, I had to post an entry. If I happened to win her, I would name her Daisy. Daisy looks like her, and Daisy is the name of my favorite dog in the whole wide world, who died a couple years ago. This girl reminds me a whole lit of her. Daisy is a flower, a beautiful one, too.

personality;;
Daisy is a reserved girl. She is very curious at times, though, and always make sure to never stray to far from home. She is a leader, not a follower, although sometimes she tends to only listen to what she wants to hear which is a terrible habit for a leader. She is reserved, but she is not timid. She believes they are two totally different things. She can approach anyone, any bean, or anything without wanting to back away. She is a tough girl, and is not afraid to get dirty. "Without people like me and my daddy, hardworking down in the dirt farmers, this whole world would be a place filled with celebrities and people looking like mannequins." She strongly believes in some particular things. She is very observant, and tends to focus more on the details than the whole picture.

guess;;
My guess is a A liver-spotted/chocolate dalamation. Just so you know, I did not look at any other guesses to get to this conclusion, it bothers me when people do that. Here is a picture of one :here :3 I hope you enjoyed my entry.
Last edited by Narwhals. on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar77 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:13 am

Name: Cocoa

Personality:
Cocoa is a lively and optimistic bean. She loves being the center of attention as being around all her friends. Cocoa is always scaired that her friends will leave her or she won't have enough friends, when in reality, she has plenty. Cocoa is always full of energy! She loves to play games and sports. One of her favorite things to do is swim! He loves feeling the cool water flow through her fur and give her power! He's more of a talker and isn't exactly a good listener. He may be an adult, but she believes she's a kid at heart.

Breed: chocolate Dalmatian?
Image Image
Image Image
████████████████████████████████████

Mʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs/Oᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪɴᴋ/Oᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪɴᴋ

████████████████████████████████████Made by [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2076713]General Of The Sky
SnowStar77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kojoten » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 am

Name:: Scampy
-
Breed:: Cocker Spaniel
-
Personality:: Scampy is very gullible, she will believe anything you say no matter how random it is.
This also causes for her to be very adventurous, one time her friend told her that Bigfoot
was real, she spent 3 weeks hunting it down and found nothing. Another thing about her is
she is almost never angry and never stops believing. After failing to find Bigfoot, she
insisted she was looking in the wrong spot and only laughed about her failure.
Kojoten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:25 am

<3 What a cutie!!!

Good luck non-owners! You're really lucky to get this beautiful girl as your first Bean!!

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist