Re: Blueberry Re-adoption

Postby Sunnyside » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:54 am

As much as I would love to give this lovely girl a new home, there are others that would give her a much better home than I. Not to mention with me being on vacation, I wouldn't have enough time to put in the effort needed to take her home with me <3 Good luck to all
Last edited by Sunnyside on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunnyside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Name: Blueberry
Link to your FC account:

Personality: Please give Blueberry a highly comprehensive personality. Your form will be chosen by the personality given to her. No word limit.
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aergia » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Link to your FC account: Will get once off phone

Personality: Blueberry is what you'd call a subtle bean. She has always preferred her own company, and after her recent divorce, she has retreated even further. She can keep calm in dire situations and always knows what to do when someone is in danger, mentally or physically. She has a passion for reading too, a way to escape the horrors of her world. Her social life has turned to mush, and sometimes she feels alone in the world, but I will always be there for her, even when she just wants to be left alone. I have spent hours sitting with Blueberry, whether it be reading together, watching Disney movies, or just talking about hows she's doing.

Blueberry has never been a fan of loud noises, they irritate her to a great degree and she often gets dizzy if too loud. She is also quite

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blueberry

Postby GREML0RD » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:38 pm

OMG DREAM BEAN RIGHT HERE!!

Name:
You had been traveling in your car for vacation but your car had broken down. You were on a small dirt road that had said it was going to head off onto the interstate but by the looks of it that was a long time ago. A VERY long time ago. You looked around at your surroundings. It was mostly fields of amber wave. You sighed as you realized that the nearest town was 10 miles back the way you had come. You looked to your left and saw a blueberry patch. In the middle crouching down was a small blue bean. "Well maybe she.. or he.. could help me get to town to get a tow truck." You thought as you picked your way over to the bean. When you got to her you tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around a little surprised as her eyes became like large dinner plates. "Oh ummm I was-wasn't expecting com-company." You pointed with your head to your steaming car behind you back on the road. "My car broke down and I was wondering if you could maybe give me a lift to town." "Oh ummm su-sure." You and the bean were now in an old car bouncing down the dirt road to town. "So I didn't get your name before." "OH well I'm-m Blueberry." She said in a shy quiet voice. "Why that?" You asked. "Well my real name is Alexandre Jones but my friends always called me blueberry cause of my love for blueberries. So it just kinda stuck."

"Oh well that's a nice name." You look at the bean and try to decide if she's a male or female. "I mean she has really long eyelashes so she must be a female right?" You think to yourself. She sees you staring at her eyes and blushes. "I bet your wondering if I'm a male or female right?" She asks quietly. You feel your face get hot and you guess that your blushing deeply. "Oh ummm yeah." You say a little ashamed. Blueberry chuckles "Well I am a female." She flutters her eyes a little. "Could you imagine a male having long eyelashes just like mine?" She giggles. "He would like like some kinda anime character." You laugh at this remark as the car pulls up to an old gas station. You hop out as she waves to you hanging a little bit out of the car window. "It was nice talking to you." She says beaming as she waves good bye. You wave as she pulls out and turns back down the road. You chuckle to yourself and go into the station.

Link to your FC account:
Well I don't really know how to show you my account cause I am fairly new to the website but I can give you a link to a post I made on the website if that helps. ^W^ http://jbdfanclub.freeforums.org/post9746.html#p9746 I was active when I first got my first bean Pokey especially in the chat room. But as time went on it became harder to rp Pokey. Now that doesn't mean I don't keep him active. He is still very active here on CS as he is in several rps at the moment. But it's complicated to rp from a guys point of view when your a girl. I have been searching for a female bean but not many have caught my eye lately. And the ones that have.... Well I guess you could figure that one out. But one day I was on the JBD adopt page, here on cs by the way, and was looking through all the unviewed posts I hadn't seen when I saw a small little post from you Hekomi saying that the newest re-adopt was a bean called blueberry and under that was a small little link. I clicked that link thinking that it probably won't be anything I'm interested in. When BLAM! This little gal is looking innocently at me with those adorable golden eyes. My eyes quickly looked over the rest of her and that's when I noticed that her design was on the old lines! I had always loved the older lines better but had never won one after countless failures. But then I saw the rules that you need to be an active user on the fan club. Now I do have an account but like I said before it's hard to rp from a guys point of view when your a girl. And every time I get on the FC it so overwhelming to me. I don't know how to navigate it. So many options and then I get lost and it feels like a maze. I mean there's places here on CS that I still haven't explored. But I swear if I win Blueberry I'm going to try to become more active on the fan club and come out of my little shell.

Personality:

(Please give Blueberry a highly comprehensive personality. Your form will be chosen by the personality given to her. No word limit.
I just hope you don't regret saying no word limit. >3<
Hope you don't mind me telling a story. ^w^)

==Shy and Timid, Thankful, Sensitivity, Curious, Attentive, Depressed, Optimist==

My name is Dovestar though Dove is fine and not long ago I went to the local grocery store for a loaf of bread, butter, and a carton of eggs. Instead I came home with a Jelly Bean Dragon. Now you must be thinking "How do you go to the store for food and come back with a Jelly Bean?" Well I'll tell you but it's a long story so you better sit tight and grab a good snack cause this might take a while. You ready? Good. Ok so it all started that faithful Saturday....

==Shy and timid==

I fidgeted trying to hold my items as I waited for the lady in front of me to finish counting out the exact change for her order ..... in pennies. "That's forty-eight, forty-nine, and fifty cents. There you are young man a dollar fifty." I watched patiently as she slowly handed the fifty pennies to him. "Thank you." He said as he took the change from her and put it in the "antique" cash register. I sighed a sigh of relief as the old lady took her bag and smiling to the guy walked away from the counter. I was about to move up and set down my load when I heard a sound behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see a small blue creature behind me. "Oh it must be one of those Jelly bean dragons. I don't think we have any here living in town so she must be passing through." I thought still staring at her. She blink, and looking up at me, she blushed. "Oh umm miss it's your turn." She pointed with her paw to the counter and I blushed deeply for being caught staring. "Oh uh yeah." I noticed she only had one item with her. "Hey umm why don't you go first." I said trying to point to her item.

==Thankful==

"Oh well you were here first." she pointed out. "Pft naw it's totally fine you only have one item so it's cool." I stepped to the side to let her through. "Oh well thank you very much." She gracefully bowed to me and walked up to the counter. She set the item on the counter which happened to be a small box of blueberries. The guy scanned the box and looked at the screen then back at her. "Ok will that be all for you today?" The bean nodded quietly. "Ok well that will be a dollar seventy-five." The bean fumbled through her pouch and pulled out a coin purse. Opening it up she pulled out six quarters she put them on the counter and looked up at the cashier. "Ummm this is all I have." She said in a quiet voice. I thought for a second then setting my items on the floor I started to dig through my abyss of a purse when I heard the cashier speak up. "Psst." He motioned to the bean to lean closer and looking around he whispered to her. "Don't worry about it." He looked down at his hand to show her a quarter he had pulled out of his pocket. "I got you covered." He winked at her. Her eyes widened "Oh thank you so much." She smiled and bowed to him. He grinned "It's alright." He was about to put the money in the cash register when a burly man came storming out of a door behind the boy. "What do you think your doing!!!???" The man boomed. "OHIwasjustuhhelpingthisbeanherecheckoutsir." The boy said fumbling over his words. "You get back to work!" He yelled at the boy. "And you!" He said pointing to the blue bean. "Get out of my store you little beast!!" He barked in her face.

==Sensitivity==

Tears started to well up in her golden eyes. "But-but." she replied quietly. "No buts get out NOW!!! SCRAM!!" He menacingly picked up a broom from behind the corner and held it out. The beans eyes widened in fear and she scuttled out the door sobbing. I looked at the man and I could feel rage boiling up inside of me. "How dare he treat her like that! She's a paying customer just like everyone else and he should treat her with respect!" I thought. He looked over at me and smiled. "Sorry about that ma'ma just taking out some trash." He chuckled. At that comment I felt all the rage steam out of me. "You know I don't think you have taken out trash! Cause what you mistook for trash wasn't and I can see a full garbage can right in-front of me that needs to be taken out!" I yelled at him. I didn't care if anyone was watching he made me so mad with the way he treated her. I looked over at the cashier who was grinning, he looked at me and winked. I smiled then looked at the manager who looked dumbfounded. "Now if you'll excuse me I must take my business elsewhere." I spun shortly on my heels and walked out feeling the eyeballs of everyone in the store follow me out. When I got out of the store and checked to make sure no one was looking I searched around for the female bean. I didn't have to look far cause, in the alley beside the store, she sat sobbing. "Hey what are you doing?! You wanna get yourself killed?!" I asked her. She looked up "Oh please don't hurt me!" She said through a tear streaked face. My face softened and walking over to her I squatted down in-front of her. "Hey there I'm not going to hurt you." I said gently pushing the bangs from her eyes. She looked up at me and sniffled. "Then why did you say 'do you want to get yourself killed'?" She said. "Oh.." I looked down and sighed then chuckled. "Well when you put it that way. But no the way your thinking is not how I meant to say it. I just meant that if that guy found you here he would probably kill you or call the police." I shrugged. "Whichever he prefers." She gasped and tears started to form in her eyes again. I quickly noticed this and pulled a handkerchief from my pocket. "Hey don't worry I won't let that happen." I said as I wiped a few stray tears from her eyes. At that moment the backdoor opened. The bean quickly ran behind me and peered out from behind me. "Um hello?" A meek voice called out. Me and the bean both looked at each other in surprise. "Are you out here?" The voice called out again. "Yeah we're out here. What do you want?" I asked trying to sound scruff. The cashier from earlier stepped out and looking around he quietly closed the door. He trotted over to us and handed me a paper bag.

==Curious==

"What's this?" me and the bean asked at the same time. We exchanged a glance and giggled. "Well you never finished your transaction." He replied with a smile on his face. My eyebrow raised and I looked inside moving over a bit so the blue bean could see as well. Inside was the small box of blueberries sitting quietly inside. The bean gasped and gently reached in taking the box out. She stared at it with wide eyes then up at the cashier then back down at the small box sitting in her paws. "How? When?" She asked looking up at him. "Well you payed for them but you forgot to grab the bag on the way out." He said looking away rubbing the back of his neck. We all sat there for a moment in awkward silence trying to forget what just happened just minutes ago. "So." The bean said looking up at him. "Why did you do it?" She asked softly. He looked at her and frowned. "Cause you payed for them fair and square. And.." He paused for a second before continuing. "It's kind of an apology for what happened back there." The beans eyes widened. "But won't you get in trouble?" His eyebrows furrowed. "I don't care. It wasn't right of him to do that. I mean you didn't do anything wrong. He was just like that because your a..." He stopped and the beans eyes lowered to the box still in her paws. "Because I'm a Jelly Bean isn't it..." She asked quietly. "Yeah..." He replied. We sat there for a second longer then he sighed and sat down on the pavement with us. "He really is a good guy it's just...." He stopped and she looked up at him. "Just what?" She said her head tilting to the side a bit. "Well it's just... it's a long story." He said sighing.

==Attentive==

"Oh do tell I just love to hear a good story." "Ok but I better make it quick who knows when he'll decide to come looking for me." He said glancing back at the door. She nodded and he began the story about how at one time there were beans living in town but one day a group of 'unfriendly' beans came and vandalized the store. They broke several windows and came in and stole items and pushed down the shelves so that all the products were scattered to the floor. After that the guy, who's name he told us was Jim, got a petition to have beans banned from the town. I listened to the story and looked over at the blue bean from time to time to see her reaction. She sat very still hanging onto every word he said. "So that's why he treated you so badly. He just doesn't trust beans anymore. Says their all bad." He said finishing up. She sat still for a second with a sad look on her face. "Well I guess it can't be helped." she said sighing. Her head then suddenly shot up and her ears pricked up. "I heard something." She said quietly. Her eyes widened and her ears laid back on her head. Then she looked at the boy. "He's looking for you." She said with dread in her voice. The guy nodded and quickly standing up he walked back through the back door. Before the door closed completely he stuck his head out and smiled "Bye. It was nice meeting you." And then he disappeared into the store quietly closing the door behind him.

==Depressed==

I got up and stretched. "Oh well I guess I better get home. It looks like it's going to rain." I looked up at the clouds and squinted as a large drop of water plopped on my face. "I spoke to soon." Almost as soon as I said that the rain came. It quickly went from a little bit to a downpour. "Ahh man!" I turned and fled down the alley when I got to the sidewalk I turned and looked back. The small blue bean was still sitting in the alley sadly looking down at the box of blueberries as rivulets of water streamed down her fur. "Hey can't you see it's raining?" I asked turning fully around to look at her even though I wished to take cover from the pelting rain. "What's the point?" she quietly said. "The point? Well I guess I never really thought of it like that but to stay dry and.." "NO I mean what's the point of anything!!" She whipped her head towards me, angry sadness burning in her eyes. I flinched, she saw this and quickly looked down ashamed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean..." She was cut off as I gently picked her up like I was picking up a newborn. We walk home in silence I looked down at her from time to time. She sat quietly in my arms with a glossy look in her eyes. She clinged to the box of blueberries never once loosing her grip on it. We finally got to my little abode. I kicked open the door and walking into the small house. I walked into the living room and set her gently on the couch. She didn't say anything just sat there and looked at her box. I went into the other room and grabbed two towels and a thick blanket. Then I stopped at the kitchen and made two mugs of hot chocolate carrying those things back to the living room. I sat down beside her and set the towel around her shoulders then placed the mugs on the coffee table. I looked over at her and saw tears pricking the sides of her eyes. Without warning she flung herself to me and bawled into my shirt grabbing a paw full of my shirt. I quickly pulled her up and cradled her. "There there." I said quietly to her. We sat like that for almost and hour. "Thank you." she said quietly pulling away to look into my eyes. "Its alright." I said softly I pulled her back into a hug and rocked her a bit. "So what's wrong darling?" I said pulling out to arms length to look into her red puff eyes. She sighed and told me about her life story. How as a child she was always the quiet one. The one that no one knew existed. But then she had meet the perfect guy. He noticed her and charmed her and she fell for him because he made her feel like someone. Then him and her got married, they had two beautiful children together and everything was perfect. Then her and her husband began arguing, first it was just little things every now and then, but then almost everyday it was almost on a regular basis. She quickly divorced him but then felt alone again, she felt like she had in her youth, like she didn't exist. She fell into despair like a thick black shadow had consumed her. It didn't help any when one of her children left her to live with their father. Then shortly after that she lost her job. She didn't tell her daughter about it cause she didn't want to worry her. Her daughter got old enough and moved out and that's when she felt even more alone. So she kept moving around looking for work and a place to stay. When she finished she looked up at me with tears starting to prick her eyes again and then she started to smile.

==Optimist==

"But out of all of it I still try to find the silver lining to every dark cloud." I smiled "Well that's good." "Yeah." She looked down then back up at me. "You know after all of this I don't think we have fully introduced ourselves." We looked at each other and started laughing. After a few minutes we calmed down. "Ahh." I said wiping my eye. "I'm Dove." "Blueberry." She said extending her paw. "Well how do you do blueberry?" I said shaking her paw. We stopped and looked at each other then cracked up laughing. "Hehe Well hehe I guess I know the answer to that one." "Yeah!" She said giggling. I got up and walked across the room stopping in the doorway. I turned back to her. "Come on I got something to show you." She titled her head and got up following out the door. We headed around the back of my house and down a small little path. After some way we end up in a blueberry patch. Her mouth dropped. "What?" she said not even being able to finish her sentence. I smiled and looked at her. "This is my farm. It's not much but this here is my pride and joy. You know those blueberries you bought?" She looked at me amazed. "Those were yours?" "Eeyupe!" I smiled then I squatted down to her level. "And guess what." "What?" She said. "You know how you've been looking for a job?" She turned to me with wide eyes. "You wouldn't?!" "I would." "OMG thank you so much!!!" she said leaping into my arms rapping her arms around me. I giggled "Your welcome."

Last edited by GREML0RD on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 17 times in total.
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoLongerOnCS » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Link to your FC account: http://jbdfanclub.freeforums.org/member ... file&u=717

B e a u t i f u l :
    When I tell you that she is beautiful i do not mean by her looks. On the inside Blueberry is a beautiful bean, full of love and joy, so instead of wasting space and rambling on about each good category ill tell you all at once. She sees the good things in other people and never rejects someone because of what they look or sound like, or their sexual orientation, or even the people they hang out with. She believes that the best way to tell if you should respect someone is how they treat others and she decided she would treat people as well as they treat her. She always has a smile on her face in hopes to keep people around her happy, not wanting anyone to feel left out or forgotten, and the feels that everyone around her deserves a chance. She loves to help people with their problems and works as a therapist to her friends when someone seems down or upset, trying her best to help them solve their issues and to keep positive in life.

~~

S e l f l e s s :
    Sometimes i feel like she couldnt care any less about herself when other people around her have so many more problems. After going through a lot in her life she does her best to make other people happy, not because she wants them to like her, but because she loves to make other people happy and it makes herself happy on the way. She loves to give gifts to other and to help them achieve their goals in life and she often tells herself that her meaning in life is not to make herself happy but to make other people happy, even if she is not, and if she is having a bad day, she puts on a nice smile and does her best to make everyone else feel better, and maybe then she will feel better herself.

~~

C l u m s y
    Blueberry is always tripping over her own feet and having a hard time getting around. Shes always tripping over her feet and her tail tends to set her off balance a lot. She tens to get blinded by her hair quite often and falls over because she cant see when that happens and her fur always flies into her face. These are her common excuses but really she just has a hard time getting where she needs to go, but she manages with some embarassment though she doesnt care much.

~~

~~

O p t i m i s t i c :
    Blueberry is always going to look at the good things in life. She likes to keep people around her thinking the same as her when things are going bad and she likes to make people look at the good things instead of the bad. She does not have a lot but she is always thankful for what she has and appriciates every bit of it, from friends to being alive. She attempts to make other people optimistic like her also, because she thinks everyone needs to be stress free, and when she says things to people though, she always makes sure she keeps it real, not making up positive stuff thats impossible, since that can only bring lies and bad luck.

~~

R e s p e c t f ul:
    She enjoys to give people respect, and to show them the right way to treat others, but being respectful isnt all she has in her claws. She will treat you as you treat her or her friends, and if you treat them badly it may not end well. She does her best to keep her cool but when you mess with her friends you mess with her Ohana (Family). Do NOT mess with her Ohana.

~~

P r o t e c t i v e :
    Everything she does is all about keeping other people happy, and she makes a lot of friends on the way. But along with friends comes enemies, and when you have both of those all hell can break loose if your not careful. She lives her friends more than anything in the world and if you so much as hurt them she will go off on you and you might just regret your actions. She cant stand when people judge her family and friends, and she will not tolerates it one bit. You can talk about her as much as you like, i mean everybody talks, but if you go over the lines and past her to those she loves you better be expecting a storm of revenge.

~~

O d d :
    Blueberrys not the average bean if you ask me. I caught her doing some wierd things. She is awfully outgoing and thats not too wierd but she often talks to random objects when she is lonely. When she rides in the car with me she often sings at the top of her lungs in the passenger seat and we scream the song in different tones back and forth but thats all for the fun. Dont tell her i told you but once i caught her talking to her reflection and it almost sounded like they were having a real conversation, and it kinda scared me. I guess thats what happens when you get sent to a new home huh? Everyones gotta talk to the mirror people.

~~

O u t g o i n g AND M i s c h e v i o u s ? :
    Ive noticed that blueberry loves to go out into the world, So when im not home she likes to make new friends. She doesnt know this either but once, i spied on her while she was out exploring. I noticed she smiled at everyone she passed by, and caught her making good deeds, but i realised she also likes to be a little trickster. I know i said shes kind and ll but i guess that doesnt mean she cant have a little bit of pranking fun.

~~

S e c r e t l y S e n s i t i v e :
    She doesnt care much of what people say i know, but i saw her crying once. I went to talk to her because she talks to me. She told me about her thoughts and she told me she thought she wasnt doing a good enough job at taking care of her friends. She often thinks too hard about these kinds of things but i think maybe its things getting to her head. Maybe we can go easy on her?

~~

G e n e r o u s :
    Blueberry and i went to the city not too long ago for my birthday and let me tell you i had a lot of fun. she came with me to Chicago and we brought ten dollars in quarters and guess what we did with it. She handed it all out to the homeless children, because sometimes you cant trust the adults. We were supposed to keep at least three dollars for food but we ended up giving that away too. I guess things just happen huh? But hey, i dont regret a thing and neither did her growling stomach. I TOLD her we should have brought a sack lunch.

B - Bold, Blueberry is bold and strong willed
    L - Lenient, She leaves options open at all times and is tolerable of others
    U - Unstoppable, She does her best to accomplish her goals and all that stand in her way is her feet and her face on the floor
    E - Entertaining, she loves to keep people going and excited
    B - Beautiful, there are no ways to explain it
    E - Extravogent, Wonderful, Fantastico!
    R - Real, She keeps things as true as they are
    R - Reassuring, She does her best to help others be happy
    Y - Yellow, she is always full of joy and hapiness
Last edited by NoLongerOnCS on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am no longer on CS. I am gone. I am sorry Q - Q
NoLongerOnCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:21 am

chicky so I can find my post

name;;

Like everyone will, and has, I have named this beautiful bean, Blueberry. " Helloooo??? I'm right here! * points at herself* My name is Blueberry. I'm a squishy blueberry. That is what I say about myself. Everyone calls me Squish. Or Berry. Heheheheh. Well, I don't have any weird story about my name, or anything, it's just blueberry, I mean, it's not that weird *winks*"

gender;;

I have, of course, decided to keep her as a female. Nothing about her seems male in any way. " Strangely, I have gotten this a lot lately, and it's soooooo obvious! I mean, extra fluff, light blue coat, a scarf with a bow? It's flipping ridiculous."

link to FC account;;

Here it is. Lately, I have not been so active as I was before because I was on vacation. But, before then I was a very loyal active person on the fanclub, mostly on that chat. I will begin posting on the chat again now that vacation is over. But probably not as active because school's starting. Sorry for that little rant :3

the longest personality you'll ever see ;3;;

I'm going to do it in the little categories like everybody else, it makes it look longer and tidy. Is that alright? Okay, lets begin! *rubs hands together and then begins typing*
" I'm a complicated bean, despite all my jokes and weird nicknames xD I'll let Nar get started, I've already delayed her."

Lets begin, shall we?

hilariously funny
One of Squish's best traits is her funniness. She cracks jokes at just the right time, and her jokes are clever. She feels proud of herself deep inside when it makes another bean or human laugh or giggle. She especially likes hearing new jokes from smaller beans, because they always seem to be more happy and careless. She also makes friends because of this trait. They go to her if they feel like a ballad, and she always makes them feel better by pointing out what's awesome about them through a joke she made up. She is also funny because she is so creative. She also wears fashion statements that make people laugh, and i always prepared to tell a joke. She feels insecure and unsure of herself when other beans don't like her jokes, or makes fun of her jokes. All in all, she is very funny.
a bit of a too-much-er
I started with that really weird name, because she is the exact opposite of a push-over. She takes things way to far. Someone asks her " Hey, that's a really ugly scarf", she goes up to them, kicks them in the shins and says, " It's your new favorite color", then punches the bean in the face. And
because of this, not-very-nice habit, she has gotten detention a couple times when she was little :3 Nobody, not even Leonardo and Nixie, mess with her in a way that makes her mad. Well, the kids have gotten her mad, but she would never, ever, in her whole life, would hurt her babies. Yes, she disciplines them, of course. They mean a lot to her. It's not a very good habit when she shows them what she does when there out with her, you know, she does not want them to inherit one of her worst traits.
modesty
Blueberry tends to be very modest. She never takes full credit for anything good that she does. She always says, "but, you know so and so did the.." You know, people say Nixie looks just like Blue. She is like "her beauty comes from her", like, it's a very nice trait. She is very selfless, and her modesty shows this. She loves it when people compliment her, but, deep inside, she feels it is not true. So she flings it back in a nice way. Sometimes, beans and people think she is being cocky when she is doing this, but she really isn't. Inside, Squish is just trying to really find herself, since the divorce messed her up. Her emotions run wild, and self control, is very hard. Modesty is a great trait for her.
lack of self control
Like the above explanation explained, after the divorce, Blue has a hard time controlling herself. She has started a strict diet, because she would eat, eat, eat! She needed to stop. This trait is temporary, since, if I won her she would make tons of friends, but, at the moment it's a big problem. She does not control the emotions inside her. For example, when somebody says something rude, she does not think about what she is going to respond, she just replies whatever is on her mind. This is a small trait that will soon fade away, therefore, it deserves a small little explanation.

tough
Blueberry is a tough little cookie. She is not gentle, in anyway. She may fool you with her little hair puff, and scarf, but she is tough as a nail. The only time she is gentle is when she is around her kiddies :3 As you would have expected, Blue's nails would have been perfect, and her fur not dirty. Well, think again. She has regular nails, and her coat is never clean. Well, that still doesn't prove she is tough, you think. Well, again, think again ;3 She can stand hours in the heat. She can work hard. She can.

this is Blue. Congratulations to the winner in advance. This is m form. I didn't make this form as long as I wanted it to be, but I made my point and completed my ideas. Good luck, contestants!
Last edited by Narwhals. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтαℓƨ » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:14 pm

After a lot of thought I have decided to drop out, She is just not the bean for me : ( I will be watching for the winner though!
Last edited by Ƥɛтαℓƨ on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am, edited 9 times in total.
Character Page
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Looking for roleplays for Loafer
I would like to develop him further as my main
character. Let me know if your interested!
Ƥɛтαℓƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novva » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:48 pm

If this is too hard to read I have it bigger and less colorful Here

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
    »N a m e;
    Blueberry

»G e n d e r;
    Female

»L i n k_t o_y o u r_F C_a c c o u n t;
    [link]
╚═══════════════════════════════╝
вashful
As many beans are, Blueberry is quite the shy one. She tends to
stray away from being the centre of attention. She isn’t one to
speak to others especially those who she doesn’t know well.
When she does speak though, she always seems to stutter with
her words when she’s overcome with nervousness. She has
a fear of being judged by other Jellybean Dragons. See,
it is said that all JBDs are supposed mate for life. She however,
was divorced of course, making her different from the rest. Or in
other words, more vulnerable to the harsh words of some of the
beans who decide to judge a book by it’s cover. Back onto topic
though, even though the word seems the complete opposite,
Blueberry has a bashful nature. With all this being said, she finds
it sometimes hard to find friends; Perhaps if a kind-hearted bean
was to extend their hand to Blueberry?

łovable
Who wouldn’t love a shy, cute, and sweet girl? Blueberry is that girl,
this beautiful bean has a personality that is easy to adore, if you can
look past her shyness, stuttering or silence you can see what a
kind, passionate girl she really is. Blueberry is gentle and motherly.
She always looks out for the beans around her and wants to make
everyone happy
. Once you get to know her she is a young soul.
She loves to laugh and have fun though still keeps herself under
control and relatively calm.
This single mother is truly a sweet,
lovable
girl.

υnassuming
Blueberry is a very humble Jellybean dragon. She is never one to
brag about her own achievements
, though she thoroughly enjoys
listening to her friends’ achievements
. With Blueberry being
afraid of being the centre of attention, her speaking of her
accomplishments would only draw attention to her: The last thing
she would want to do. So Blueberry is very unassuming, humble or
modest in other words.

emotional
Blueberry is always closed up at first and uneasy when it comes
to opening up
, one of these reasons is because she is very
sensitive, not the burst out into tears kind though. Little things can
make her begin to feel sad or angry for the simplest of reasons.
When this happens she tries her best to not let it stop her from
having a good time
, its hard for her to forget it though, this darling
tends to hold onto things for a long time. Maybe its not a good
habit but its one she can’t help. When something does hurt her for
whatever reason she always keeps it to herself, bottling it up inside,
never wanting to bother others with her problems. This may be a
flaw that Blueberry has but its a small one that only really hurts her.

вright
If you are ever lucky enough to get close to this bean, you can see
her true colors. She is very smart, she loves to learn, and read
though she isn’t what I would say is a nerd. She does read a lot
and have a very imaginative and interesting mind. She always tried
to picture things. She also loves to try and experiment. She loves
the way chemicals react and other scientific stuff
. She may love to
learn but she does this mostly in her free time. Blueberry also
posses the second part of being bright, other than her smarts she
is also very friendly, maybe not at first but eventually. She can be
very fun to talk to or even hang out with. This sweetheart always
has stories to tell and things she wants to do. If you're close to her
you’ll never see a dull moment when your with her.

empathetic
Blueberry has been through a lot in her life, from meeting new
beans, making friends, or even break ups. She can relate to a lot,
she loves to listen to other beans talk. This girl is a very good
advice giver
, her loving nature makes her want to help even more.
She has something encouraging to say about almost anything.
Since she has a lot of experience in life she is quite wise. This
loving bean always has wonderful things to say, maybe listening in
sometimes would be smart.

яeserved
Blueberry tends to question herself, her actions, and her opinions.
She always worries what others will think and more than that she
wonders if she might be wrong. She is always slow to announce
her thoughts or ideas
. She usually is quiet in debates or
conversations
, never eager to really express herself or her opinions.
She is always slow when it come to this and usually tends to stay
quiet and just listen
. Even though her opinions may be smart or
correct she hides them
. You will rarely see her expressing her
feelings.

яeliable
Blueberry can always be trusted to keep a secret or get something
done
. Since she never wants to see another bean sad, she can
always be trusted to find a way to cheer up that Jellybean dragon.
Sure it may be a bit difficult for her to get used to a new bean she
has never met before. Blueberry will still try to put a smile on them,
whether she knows them well or not
. If given a task, this bean will
always complete it as well
. She absolutely hates disappointing
someone
which is probably the main reason why young Blueberry
is so reliable. If one ever needs a deed done and done right, one
can always rely on Blueberry.

чoung at heart
Blueberry seems very shy and keeps to herself at first. But once
she gets used to you, you’ll the other side of her. The more,
childish side
of beautiful Blueberry. When most first meet or see
her, they will usually think she is the more quiet type of bean who
enjoys to just spend her days with her beans. She is a single
mother with her two beans, Nixie and Leonardo, but that doesn’t
make her an old woman
! Blueberry is anything but an elderly bean.
She still loves to laugh and have fun like a 13 year old teenage
Jellybean dragon
, though Blueberry does know when she needs to
be serious and mature
about things. She just likes to have a bit of
fun
sometimes, like her young at heart self.

»First Looks ~
At first Blueberry appears to be very shy, she keeps to herself but still carries around a friendly smile. She doesn't talk to others much and usually spends her time alone. She is quiet and reserved, you'll never see her starting conversations or approaching beans she doesn't know well. This bean doesn't like being alone, she loves the company of other JBDs, its just that she sometimes has trouble making friends she feels comfortable with since she is so shy.Blueberry seems to be the opposite of outgoing, she isn't too great at talking to others either because when she does, tends to stutter when unsure of herself or others, she always fears that others will judge her for how shy she can be though on the inside she really is a beautiful soul.

»»Getting Closer ~
If you can try and look past her shy wall that she has built up you may be able to get a little closer to her. Blueberry really is kind and sweet. A gingerly girl who loves to talk and be around her friends. She loves to have fun and laugh. Once you get to know blueberry better she can be very open and smiley. She is a bright, friendly girl though at first she may not seem like it. Though you may have gotten closer to her she still can be quite shy. She may be a sweet girl but it takes her awhile to warm up to others and trust them. She may act more free if she knows you but in the long run you won't really see her true bright colors unless your have gained her trust and love, and if you have you are in for a really great time.

»»»Even Deeper ~
Blueberry may have trouble making some friends though if she does, she holds them close. She loves them with all her heart and would do anything for them. She puts others before herself, modesty is her middle name, no matter who she is with. Blueberry loves to act like a child again, having fun and laughing with her friends. She never gets too excited though, she always keeps herself calm and comfortable. Despite her love for her friends and family she is quite sensitive, small things can make her sad or angry. Even though she may be easily upset she tries to not let it stop her from having a good time, she tries really hard to look past things and get over them though she tends to hold on to her emotions. She tries her very best to keep these feeling or thoughts to herself. She never wants to bother others with her feelings, it may not be the best thing to do but she keeps them bottled up not even telling the beans that she is close with. She never wants to see others sad or unhappy in anyway and loves to try and brighten their day in anyway she can.You may also notice that she is very motherly. Blueberry is very protective and gets worried easily about others safety or feelings. This may be because she has experience, she loves Nixie and Leonardo with all her heart and they will always be her children even when they are grown up. Blueberry is very lovable and sweet, she can really get along with any bean as long as they can get to know her.

Along with all of this, everyone has many fears; Jellybean or human. Blueberry doesn't tell just anyone about her fears, especially her fear of the dark. As said before, she's sensitive. She's afraid of telling others about her childish fear of the shadows of night. Blueberry will eventually tell someone if she gets close to them, maybe. For now though, she'll keep it in and pretend that it doesn't bother her.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Easter egg;; Look at the first letter of all the personality traits on the right

Credits~
Form (c) .Nova.
Blueberry's design (c) Tabby Bae
JBDs (c) Hiccup

Last edited by Novva on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Novva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -=Elita=- » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:46 am

Im sorry if this is spam, but I have a couple questions. Even though some have already done this so I guess it is okay, are we allowed to add character art, and how many pieces are we allowed? And two, does she have to keep the items in her reference picture, or can we change it, or give her new accessories all together? Thank you in advance!
-=Elita=-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:54 am

If I didn't ask for it in the form, it's not supposed to be on your form. If you have art added to your form I will immediately skip over it. You can make your form pretty but there are not to be extras. This contest is based on her personality.

If you've added art to your form remove it.

She will keep her items.

Also I don't know why people are dropping out because of Loenna??? Everyone has an equal chance to win.
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me