My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HO #2

Postby kyayura » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:35 pm

" Nonono thank you o; Take care of them well <3 I'll edit the pic later to put a close sign. xD
Okay no 2 and 3 is closed now but on the other hand, no 1 is still open~ Maybe I'll end the form posting next week c: I think I will definitely make more batches xD I'll try finish one more by next week / next next week if there aren't any tests at school coming up. ;o; The next batch shall be a surprise ;D; But though it'll consist of FCFS and a short form posting which will be only pet available the next round ;D;
"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kafka » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Keero you lucky duck c:
A bit disappointed that I didn't get #2, but you totally deserve her after offering so much ^-^
I hope to see more adopts soon <3
/Image
art blog / ig

in need of da points! selling ocs here,
commissions here!
kafka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glynsta » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:58 am

Username : Glynsta
Name : Kaley
Personality : Kind and generous
Likes and dislikes : She likes to make jokes,swim,helps anyone who needs help and play.She dislike people who disturbs her,people who tease her and puts dirty stuff on her.

What does she do at night : Every night she goes to a nightclub and comes home being drunk.When she enters her house she would take a knife and try to kill her neighbour but,before she could go outside she'd fall asleep on the floor.Sometimes she would cut herself with the knife asleep.

Work : Kaley work as a prostitute. That is why she goes the the nightclub every night.You might see her in the nightclub doing sexy stuff!

What happens when she is mad
Kaley would turn into pile of poop when she is angry.The 'pile of poop' would be stinky.

Define Yuri the sexy and [[-KillerChicken-]] the twat ;p ! Yuri ish funny and [[-KillerChicken-]] ish a DEVIL!
Last edited by Glynsta on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glynsta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kafka » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 am

You've chosen your books, and the library is going to close very soon. As you hurry to the counter, your sleeve brushes against a shelf, sending a mint green notebook to the floor. After picking it up, your eyes quickly skim over the title. "Clover's Journal, by Bunny" the words dance across the page. You can feel the book and its alluring power so you decide to take it at the last second. After checking out your books, you hurry home in the rain, eager to read this mysterious story.
Clover's Journal
By Bunny
Prologue

There's a beautiful little girl standing outside your window. She's laughing, dancing in her field of green, singing along with the wind. But is that a tear sliding down her face? Her wild minty hair trails behind her, and you notice that she has a unicorn horn. How peculiar, yet magical. "Clover..." the wind screams, "Clover!" Suddenly her horn started glowing red like the sun, her eyes like burning embers, and you quickly draw your curtains. When you dare look again, she's gone.

Chapter One; Skimming the Surface

A shy, kind girl on the outside, Clover has always tried to stay out of others' way. She is very patient and loving when she tries, and still bearable when she doesn't. She lives in her own world, and loves to imagine and build it to perfection. This makes her seem very childish and anti-social, but when you start to understand her, it all seems very serious. Clover is slightly smarter than the rest, and a lot wiser. She is a little bit too introverted, and is very nervous when people talk to her. As you will learn very soon, she is 100% the jealous type...

Chapter Two; My Duty

Clover is a little country lady, whose job is to bless the fields and help flowers grow. She does this, not only because it is her duty, but because she loves it very much. Sometimes she feels that she connects with nature, and anywhere where plants spring to life is Clover's home. It is also her favourite place to daydream and occassionally doze off, as nothing beats the fresh smell of grass and the earthy soil <3

Chapter Three; The Other Side

You see, Clover has another side to her. When you get past the sweet and flowery side, you will start to notice how depressed she can be sometimes. She has frequent mood swings, and I shall tell you why. Clover can get jealous very easily. This is because she was meant to be a young goddess, full of love and budding life. She looked up to her sisters, and admired all their good qualities. She wished she could be like them, but Clover's respect quickly turned into jealousy and hatred. These emotions were not acceptable in The Safe Haven, so Clover was banished to Earth where she could be with "others similar to herself".

Original image by Yuri c:
Edited by Bunny using Pixlr!
A few pages seem to have been ripped out carefully. The story is continued in a glittery purple gel pen, and a small photo is attached with blu-tack. You tuck the picture into your pocket and continue reading...
Chapter Three; Continued

Yo Bro! The name's Nightlight. Some of you may recognise me ;3 Well I'm here to tell my part of the story as a "guest author". Enjoy <3

When I first met Clover, all I saw was a delicate angel, fallen from heaven. I got to know her, her hopes and dreams, her fears and worries, but one day, I found out the truth. I was telling her of all the things I've done and seen, when suddenly her horn glowed blood red. Her eyes were full of anger, and I watched in horror as a crimson colour spread like wildfire through her body. Her hair was a bright scarlet, and her crown of flowers withered in an instant. Although this Clover was absolutely terrifying, she was also rather beautiful. After I worked up the courage to tell her this, her rage faded and she fell backwards, limp as a ragdoll on the ground.

The glittery passage ends, and you are glad you managed to read it all without going blind. Eager to find out why Clover went psycho like that, you turn to the next page.
Chapter Four; Jinxed

Clover has been cursed since the beginning of time. Every time Clover is around something spectacular, her admiration will turn into envy. She will quickly change into a devilish girl, who's desire is to burn everything she envies. When she is in her devil mode, her natural magic disappears and turns into fire. But sadly, as well as hurting others, Clover is hurting herself. Her special flames are only fueled by nature; fields, flowers, the whole lot. So when most of the nature around Clover has been destroyed, she can't take it anymore and collapses. Of course, when she awakens, her heart is filled with grief and sorrow, as well as anger towards herself.

Chapter Five; Cure Me of My Wicked Ways

When Clover and Nightlight met, they became instant friends. After Nightlight's first encounter with the fiery side of Clover, together they tried to find a cure. They realised that Clover never really felt good about herself, which is why when Nightlight complimented her, no damage was done to Nightlight. Nowadays, Clover's curse has not been broken, but Nightlight is always there to neutralise her when she gets jealous. In return, Clover heals Nightlight using her immense knowledge on herbs and antidotes when Nightlight comes back from adventures. This created and everlasting friendship <3

Chapter Six; Pure

Although Clover can sometimes seem like a descendant of the devil, she was a goddess after all. She has studied herbs and healing by magic for three years, and she loves to help out others. Even though she is extremely shy, her brave side is brought out when people are hurt. She never tries to hurt others on purpose when she is herself, and when she does, she feels bitter remose straight afterwards. Sometimes Clover can be forced to do something due to peer pressure, and she doesn't usually stand up for herself (that's Nightlight's job!)

Original Image by Yuri c;

Chapter Seven; Revealing a little more...
[Full Name] Clover Clementine Appledew
[Age] 16 years old
[Gender] Female
[Sexual Orientation] Pansexual
[Best Friends] Nightlight, 16.5 years old, Trisha, 15.5 years old
[Allergies & Illnesses] Nothing too bad, just dust..
[Likes] Nature, animals, classical music, paintings of the countryside, and her latest discovery, barley sugar <3
[Dislikes] Thunder, darkness, fevers, her curse, physical activities and heavy metal.

Arghh! A page has fallen out of the book. This is very old and unorganised! You pick it up, and realise it's an Acknowledgements page!
Acknowledgements
Thank you to Yuri for being one of those nice users on CS who use cute smilies >u< To me, you're known as the self-obsessed girl (who on earth calls themselves sexy?!) who has the most adorable art skills and introduced me to the vocaloid IA when I was looking at the theme songs on your character page. Thank you to KillerChicken, even though I don't know you, you seem like those really silly, friendly users on CS who can put up with their self-obsessed friends -3-

You carefully slip the page back into the book and snap it shut. Was it a good story? you think as you sip your hot chocolate. I don't know, Yuri, that's for you to decide :3

xx Bunny
Last edited by kafka on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
kafka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:54 pm

" Bump c: ~~ Still thinking of the end date.. but nyaa c; the more entries, the more fun! xD
Yo bro xDD

Edit : Oh ya o3o I think I may have a runner up/s xD
"

dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:54 pm

" Boop "

dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cayla » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 pm

IRIS
bringer of joy

USERNAME:

Cayla , which means crown of loral."like crown of flowers"
NAME :

Iris - The name Iris is a Latin baby name.
In Latin the meaning of the name Iris is: meaning bringer of joy
I chose Iris because it suits her , when i think of the name iris it reminds me of pureness , light and peace
Which describes Iris in every way.

PERSONALITY :

shyness

kindness and sensitivity

anger

Define Yuri the sexy and [[-KillerChicken-]] the twat ;p
WIP

Droping out.
Cayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:24 am

" I think guys, I'll just end this on Friday ( 11 July ) xD and be announcing the winner[s] on that day as well. I hate .. having long 'competitions'~ -3- So please finish your forms by then if you can nyeknyek ~ "

dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 pm

" My bad guys. 12 July should be the judging + closing date. xD ( tomorrow ) owo RAWR ~ "

dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes