Owner Name:
Haestine
Bearer Name:
Alec Ostis
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 Pounds
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Complexion: Alec has very fair, very pale white skin. If you approach him in the dark he looks a lot like a ghost in some ways, because he is so white.

Name:
Aisling Fíodóir
Her entire name is in Irish, and translates to 'Dream Weaver'

Birthday:
June 03
Theme Song:
... Still finding ...

Personality:
Inquisitive
Patient
Creative
Scatter Brained
Excitable

Why do you wish to have her:
For starters, she is one of the most beautifully designed Runes I have ever come across.Her colors and the thought behind her is simply amazing! I feel stronger for her right now than I have for any of my Eldemore characters so far. Normally, I would categorize a Rune as Verah's but she has her hands full. Since this is also such a special Rune for me (for many reasons personally) I created an entirely new Bearer that will only have one Rune only; Alec Ostis. There is a special back story and thought behind this move, and it will become clear.
Where will you keep him/her:
Everywhere. :l She is the Weaver of Dreams, the Muse of the Artist. Everything she does has an impact on someone, somewhere, no matter how far away or who they are. She is stunning, and deserves to be loved. I may not have a lot of digital art of my runes, but I mainly draw them on paper, so they do get love.

Any Quirks:
-Aisling is drawn to flames, like a moth is. Whether its a simple candle flame or a raging fire, she feels the need to go towards it and fly round the light.
-She purrs like a cat when she's asleep or pleased about something. Its a strange habit, as Alec has never seen or heard of a Rune Dragon purring before.

Art:
-Name banner-
-In the Story-
--
--
--
--
--

Story:
WIP

Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dream Spark Rune

Postby WolverineL » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:50 am

Reserved
WolverineL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Somnus » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:28 am

Owner Name:
Somnus
Rune Bearer
Jace Newood
Name:
Phantasma
Personality:
Phantasma is very mysteries, often is lost in thought. She has a some what dark twist to her personality. She likes to have some time to here self, learning more and more. she loves to read, most of the books are darker adventer ones. she hides most off her past, thow I all ready know most of it.
Why do you wish to have him/her:
Well, this is my one last chance to earn a rune and she is a beautiful one at that. She is the kind of rune that I dreamed of since I first so them.
I have a Character site where I would keep him, and I would put her in my signature.
Any Quirks:
Phantasma Likes to Hang out on the roof, When Its all most day she thinks its funny to "Crow" like a roster and wake my up. She Well also jump on the roof to make the dust fall (Most of the time on me.).
Other:
I was walking to the next town, hoping that I could get some rest. I was traveling for days with my good friend, Venantus. He was starting to get tired and hungry. There was no sing of any citys or even a small town, I stoped to set up camp for the night. When all was done Ven went and got some herbs for some tea. "thanks Ven." I put the kenle on the fire and we waited. As we did we looked for animals, as we where looking I heard something behind me. I turnd to see that the tea kenle was gone. "Whered it go." Me and Ven started to look when I heard the same sound, I looked to see a Rune. I looked at the liitle Rune for a bit before it ran off. I Ran after it without thinking, but soon It got away, I started back to camp. But the fact that I sow a Rune, As I got there it was dark and time to call it a night. I went to sleep and the next day we where ready to go, I sort of hoped that we'd see the Rune agen but It didn't show up. We walk for a couple of hours before we sow a city. as Me and Ven got there we sow meny people whering masks and Music. "It's probale some holaday."
WIP
Last edited by Somnus on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Somnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 109382 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:45 am

Ahh, reserved! <3
Gonna be tricky for me to be able to work on mah form, but i'll figure it out. So worth it for this little guy BU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:36 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
M y
..................d r e a m . .
..............................................................................Is to own a Rune of my own...
............................................................................ImageImageImageImageImage

Owner Name:
Hello, I am ANG3RED ANG3L. Nice to meet you.

Bearer Name:
Elisabeth.
(Nicknames are Lizzie, Liz, Ali.)

Elizabeth's Gender:
Female.

Elizabeth's Age:
Fourteen and counting.

Young she may be, but she wants to grow up with her Rune, so
that their bond may be unseperatable.

Elizabeth's Birthday:
Aug 1st.

Appearance:
Light complexion.
Reddish dark brown hair.
Reddish dark brown eyes.
Soft features.
Small jawline.
Sharp eyes.
Somewhat short.
Long legs, arms, and fingers.

Personality:
Shy at first, but then very crazy personality once you work on her for awhile.
Crazy loyal, doesn't stick her nose in anything unless it is very important or dangerous. Or
just really really interested in what is happening...
Somewhat crazy. She says things without meaning to sometimes.
A little bit clumsy.. But she is normally fairly stable and swift.
Fast runner.
Stubborn. Once she has her mind set on something, she will do anything to
achieve her goal.

Elizabeth wrote:Dear Journal,
I have felt very alone lately... Not too many people understand me. I just need a good friend! I just haven't found one yet. There isn't too many other kids in the village, and those who are here don't like me. They all have Rune Dragons, and my family being poor hasn't been able to spend too much time searching for some in the forest. My father is the only one who has found one, a Harvest Rune named Chilly. They met in the fields... He is so lucky, because that is what we do for a living. I don't think I really like Harvest Runes, they smell like work!

Dear Journal,
Hhh... Life stinks... My family got mad at me for not getting good grades. They say that because they spend almost all of our money on my schooling, that I should do better! I can't help it if I am not the smartest person.. I want to try, I really do... I am going to go for a walk in the woods to cool down. Maybe the darkness will calm me down...

Dear Journal,
There was this really neat Rune outside lastnight! It was a marvelous brownish color, somewhat the same color of Chilly's talons. She had glowing markings, but I couldn't get close enough to see them too clearly. She was hopping all over the place! I told her that I wished that I had a Rune Dragon. I think it startled her, because she flew off as fast as I could blink in a flash of bright blue sparks. It was so sudden I fell over and ripped a hole in my pants.. I should sew those after school. But the bell will be rung soon, so I need to run!

Dear Journal,
You won't believe it! She came to the farm! I came home to put my stuff away in my room when a bark like growl sounded from the window. There, in the bright of day, was a sleepy looking Rune! I ran to my window and opened it, and she quickly flew to a dark corner of the sloped roof. She dug her claws into a sinking piece of roof, and fell into a deep sleep. She is still here. Could she have found her new home..? Has my lifelong dream finally come true?

ImageImageImageImageImage
O u r
..................d r e a m s . .
..............................................................................Sometimes come true after all...
............................................................................ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Name:
Miracle.

Personality:
Helpful;;
Observant;;
Jokeful;;
Nervous;;

Name Meaning: As quoted by Wikipedia;;
The word "miracle" is often used to characterise any beneficial
event that is statistically unlikely but not contrary to the laws of nature,
such as surviving a natural disaster, or simply a "wonderful" occurrence,
regardless of likelihood, such as a birth. Other miracles might be: survival
of an illness diagnosed as terminal, escaping a life-threatening situation
or 'beating the odds'. Some coincidences may be seen as miracles.

Why Miracle?:
It is just a miracle that I am able to try for a Rune Dragon again.
I didn't think that I would get the chance to own one of these incredible beautiful
creatures until the site was finished. So it is a miracle that she was created, and
so the name was thought up.

I simply love her design. It is simple, contact, and adorable!
I waited for the perfect Rune Dragon to come along, and lost a few on the way.
And then they were not made anymore, due to the site being under construction
and all. I understood, and decided to wait while it was created. And suddenly, as
I was scrolling down.... My dream came true. A Rune Dragon! And a dang adorable
one at that. After I read the description of what a Dream Spark Rune is, I just flat
out fell in love! Spark spark!

I would do many things with her. I would create a paradise for her in her very own
character thread, where all of her information would be laid out as neatly as possible.
I would draw plenty of artwork of her, which will be posted on her character thread.
Another thing I would love to do is find her a mate in the future. I don't think that it
would be soon, since Elizabeth is still so young. They wouldn't venture out too far from
home at first, so Miracle wouldn't meet too many people. Perhaps if there was a boy from
their local village that Lizzie befriended, who had a Rune.... Spark!

Any Quirks:
Being a Dream Spark Rune, Miracle sometimes sparks! bright blue colors. This really
depends on the power of how badly someone wants their dream to come true. Some dreams, when
affecting Miracle, will shine a duller teal, like this color.

Miracle makes alot of bark like sounds, that end in a sort of catlike growl or
a cooing sound. When she is really happy, or frightened, she will make a high
pitched screeching sound and fly around hysterically.

Artwork:

Story:
Gentle breezes gently russled the Rune's furred chest. Her teal markings buzzed gently against her skin, waiting for a dream. The night sky was a perfect place to feel dreams, so the Rune preffered the dark time. Movement caught the predatory eye of the Rune, who flew quietly down. The target was unaware of her presence, thanks to her wings being as silent as a owl. "Grrr..." The Rune growled as she dug her talons into the bark of a tree. It was a human girl. "Graap! Rrrr..." The human was still unaware of her presence. Strange words came out of the humans mouth, the sound sorrowful. The Rune's urgent desire to rid herself of the human dimmed. Why is she so upset? She thought to herself. She flew down closer to the human. "Raaa?" She looked down at her from a perch on a lower branch with wide pink eyes. Finally noticing the Rune, the human spoke sadly," I wish I had a Rune..." The little dragon jumped with sparking excitement as her markings came alive with the thing she loved most. Dreams. "Screeeee!" The Rune screeched happily into the night, then flew away a safe distance from the human.

That night, the Rune felt herself missing the human and the sparks she sent flying through her. She knew what she would do. She would go and see the human again, the one who gave her the most powerful dream sparks. She stayed till late into the following day at the humans window, where the Rune knew she lived. I will stay.
Last edited by gecko on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asexual » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:15 am

This one is absolutely gorgeous and if I had even one creative bone in my body I'd try for her. She really caught my eye, good job!
╔══════════════════════════╗

FR Trade Thread
CS Trade Thread
asexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose; » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 am

are we allowed to add to the form and have extras?
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jendalie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:15 am

Zuchi's Babe wrote:
are we allowed to add to the form and have extras?

Yes, you are more than welcome to add extras. (:
Jendalie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glockenspiel » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:14 am

Owner Name:
Apppy
◤___________________________________◥
Faisca
◣___________________________________◢
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
coming back from a LONG hiatus

wmes meet citrus my characters

I was Apppy, please do not steal
glockenspiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:44 am

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me