My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #241

Postby squid! » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 am

You know, I always look for a Kia that really catches my eye when I go to enter for one. As we all know, so much effort gets put into all of the forms that people enter. So when I enter for a Kiamara, I try and go all out with my form. This Kia is really worth it, too. Once I saw her, I felt a connection. And since I know how much it hurts to lose a Kiamara that you spent so much time trying to win, I just want to wish everybody the best of luck! :3

Squid! You can call me Squiddy if you want though C: I'm thinking about changing my username to Roxy, so if my username is suddenly Roxy, that's why.
"My name is Calla. You pronounce the 'Ca' part like how you say 'Cat. And then the 'lla' is pretty easy to figure out. Sorry, I'm kinda picky about my name. It is constantly being pronounced wrong, so I like to get it straight right off the bat."
I love the name Calla because it fits her, crisp and fresh sounding, as well as delicate and flowery.
This Kia reminds me of a tropical paradise- she is very beautiful. And since Calla is an exotic name, I figured it was fitting.
Female- Calla is a proud female who has friends from both genders; boy and girl. Although she would be considered a 'girlie girl', Calla is also into things that make her a tom-boy as well; mainly sports.
"Do I look like a boy to you?"
WIP
Favorites/Personality?
"Hello, Calla. I am here for your interview. Can you answer a few questions for me?"
"Sure, no problem."
"Great! Now I'm going to start with a few simple questions to get the ball rolling. What is your favorite food?"
"Oh, how do I decide? I love cheesecake, how it's light and fluffy and oh-so amazing. But I also like chocolate covered strawberries. Basically anything fruity and light."
"Okay, so I have seen you and your pet parakeet. What is her name?"
"He is actually a boy named Mango. Mango is my little companion. I really love him, and I like dressing him up {although he doesn't like it very much} He mainly just stays perched on my shoulder or sometimes on my head. He's not much of a great flyer, and I like to think he enjoys my company too much to fly away anyways. But boy, is he noisy!"
"Oh I'll bet. What is your dream job?"
"An actress, defiantly. I've taken too many classes to count, and my parents even moved the family to Hollywood, California, just so I could go to a school of arts for college, where I'm going to be in a few years. For now, though, I'm just a regular Kia in junior year of high school with a dream. If I couldn't be an actress, I would be a singer, although I'm not exactly the best in the world.
My acting, however, is very good. I'm at the top of my acting class, which I have been taking ever since I was five. I was even on a commercial for a clothing outlet in my area."
Story

I grapple for a hold on the palm tree I'm climbing. It's one of the higher ones on the beach, and I'm at least comforted that if I fall, the bleached, comforting, warm sand will be waiting for me. I catch sight of a coconut nestled within crisp, green leaves and reach a furry paw out for it.
"Go, Calla, go!" My friend, J.T., calls up to me, "I'm hungry for some coconut!" I turn down to roll my eyes at him, but when I turn back to the trunk of the tree I smile and blush. Since I'm the best at climbing trees, due to my lithe build, of my friends, I am always the designated 'fruit grabber' as they like to call it.
"Yeah, let's go, Calla!" My other friend, Anna, cheers, "Not getting any younger down here!" I laugh and turn to stick my tongue out at her. Then, I reach a dainty paw up and reach as far as I can for the ripe coconut. I still can't reach. I grunt a little and lean back to jump higher up the tree. I am sure I'm making dents in the bark of this palm tree with my claws as I scratch my way up to the fruit for my friends.
I make a split-second decision and leap from there, whacking the coconut as hard as possible before I begin to fall. It comes off after a second of dangling from the tree and hits the sand in front of me once I've fallen. I hold it up above my head like a symbol of victory. Combined with the cheers and playful pats on the back of my friends, I must look like I've won the Olympics.
J.T. takes the coconut from my paws and whacks it against the tree's trunk, as hard as he can. After a few hits, there is a muffled snap and some coconut water sloshes down, into the sand around his paws. He quickly steadiest the coconut and what little water it has left in it. Anna takes out a few straws while my other friends, Flip and Chris, wait excitedly.
"It has been so long since I have had coconut." Flip says, brushing a paw through her dark hair. Flip's real name is Shannon, but we all nicknamed her 'Flip' a long time ago. She is a gymnastics pro and her backflip is the best in her class. She wants be an Olympic gymnast when she gets older, and although she has a long way to go, I can bet on it that she will try her best to obtain her dream.
"You bet." Chris laughs, "A whole 24 hours ago for me." He laughs again and casts a side-glance to Anna, who he has had a crush on for the longest time. She laughs too, just to humor him.
Anna puts five different colored straws in the coconut. We all have a color that we assigned ourselves. We used to just all drink from the rim of the coconut, until we all got sick badly one time when Chris had the sniffles and didn't tell us {we've held that against him ever since.} Anna's is always pink, Flip's is purple, J.T.'s is green, Chris's is yellow, and mine is dark blue.
Anna is about to drink some when J.T. snatches it out of her paws, "Calla got it; Calla gets the first sip." I smile and take the prickly coconut.
I inhale slowly and close my eyes, savoring the juice that has always reminded me of more days like this; just my friends and I, chilling at the beach. I'm taken back to the time Flip found that huge tide pool with the snails and tiny fish in it, the time that J.T. lay in the sun too long and got a massive burn- one that was so bad he couldn't even sit down in class. The time Anna and I had that huge fight and Chris extinguished it my suggesting that we have a beach ball volleyball game. All the memories come rushing at me and then fade away as I open my eyes and look around at my best friends.
I pass the coconut to Flip, who is sitting cross-legged next to me. She takes it and takes a large gulp from her violet straw, passing it on after she did so. I always used to be so jealous of Flip- she is athletic, strongly built, and absolutely gorgeous. I only stopped being so envious of her once I found the good in me, instead of looking at others.
"How about a beach ball volleyball game?" Anna offers as she takes the last gulp and begins scratching out the coconut meat with a small paw. She picks it out and passes it on.
"Sure." I agree, chipping out a piece for myself when it comes around to me. The others nod lazily, indulging in the rich coconut for a little while longer. Then, I get up and walk down the beach, knowing they will follow me. I have always been the one to start the action- when the rest of my friends are all sleepy or upset or bored, I do something. There is always a volleyball net up on the northern end of the beach, pretty far away from the water, even at high tide. Chris brings the beach volleyball and the pump usually, so I turn to him as we walk, "You have it?" He nods, and I smile as he takes the ball out and struggles to pump it up. Anna rolls her eyes, smiling, and holds the beach ball so he can pump it properly.
He thanks her and throws it up into the air. My volleyball-player instincts kick in and I leap up to the ball, where I hit it hard enough to send it flying into the volleyball net.

Last edited by squid! on Sat May 04, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 19 times in total.
quitting.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2396445
squid!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frangipani5 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:18 am

Username: gshp
Name: Manzana (means apple in latin)
Art: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1367101765
Extra 1: Manzana's quirks:
Manzana has many quirks. As she hates being alone when she has to do something alone she will sing a song randomly as she walks saying random words that rhyme at the top of her voice. And whenever she goes to be she will listen to the breathing of her fellow kia's so she knows they are there. Manzana loves to read books but if you give her a small but boring book it will take her months to finish it, but give her a huge book that interests her it will be gone in just about 1-3 days! When Manzana is sad she will sit by her favourite apple tree and sing herself songs.
Extra 2: How Manzana got her name!
Manzana was used to be called Zanna. Everyone at school would tease her: "Zanny Zanna, Zanny Zanna!" Zanna had no idea what this meant, but still found it hurtful. She would sing to herself at school, most of the time peppering the songs with jumbled words that rhymed. She would hide from everyone when she did this though, she knew they would think her even more weird but couldn't stop doing it all the same. She couldn't help feeling nourished by a voice, a voice that has not uttered an unkind word. Her parents were worried at the amount of time she spent hiding at school, and confronted her with questions as she got home. "Zanna what's wrong?" her parents cried but Zanna just said "My name." Zanna's parents were shocked and upset to hear their daughter say such a thing. 'What's wrong with it?"
"I don't know!"
"Then why did you say that's what was wrong?"
"Because..."
"Because is just a word!"
"Ok, every day I'm being teased because of it!"
"Why didn't you tell us earlier?"
"I don't know.."
And with that the conversation ended. Zanna was sitting by her favourite apple tree singing to herself softly when the alpha of the pack strolled up to her. "Zanna, I have heard the news", the alpha said solemnly. Zanna blushed, she didn't know a name could be so serious and cause so many problems! "You spend a lot of time here?" the alpha asked politely. Zanna nodded shyly. "Hmmm... an apple tree..." the alpha marvelled. "I shall call you Manzana! Latin for apple, the name gives likeness to your old one but interprets something new and no cause of harrassment and harm!" the alpha exclaimed tossing her pink hair, she was the 200th kiamara born into the pack and therefore became alpha. Manzana was happy, "Yes", she said to herself, and for the first time in weeks, Manzana smiled.

Finished!
Last edited by Frangipani5 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Frangipani5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:22 am

Username: Modest
Name: Sugar Cane
Art: Wip
Extra 1: Wip
Extra 2: Wip
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:30 pm

She's so pretty!
Last edited by ~Tornado~ on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PsiKenzie » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:39 pm

I have a question. How many pieces of art are we allowed?
Siggie goes here.
PsiKenzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Chicken » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:49 pm

~U s e r n a m e~
    A Chicken
    ~N a m e~
    Song
    ~G e n d e r~
    Female
    ~A r t~
    Wip :]
    ~E x t r a 1~
    - Personalty -
    Wip
    ~E x t r a 2~
    Wip
Last edited by A Chicken on Wed May 01, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A Chicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boxcarr » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Username: Bronwyn
Name: Fae
Art: On Top of the World.
Art to the left. <3
Extras: One extra is art, and the other is Fae's favourite song. Despite the fact that she's based off of On Top of the World, her favourite song is actually a mashup of Feel Again and Dog Days, done by Mike Tompkins. You can listen to it here. c;

My favourite colour is orange, and I absolutely love Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World is one of my most listened to songs. c:
Last edited by boxcarr on Sun May 19, 2013 1:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[ she/they | adult | tall cryptid ]

[ dA | zookeeper | canadian ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king-rascal. » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Starburst

Username
rascaljack but feel free to call me rascal
Name
starburst; yes like the candy but that will be explained later.
Art
most by me
uno
dos

Personality

Fashion sense
startbursts accessories;[ x ]
Last edited by king-rascal. on Wed May 01, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxImage

- hiya i was focalor.
- call me rascal or kyle, both work just fine!

// wifu // deviantart // commissions //
king-rascal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:46 am

ImageImage
Hello and nice to meet you! Most people on CS know me as Katie Cat, but you can just call me Kat. I have had many other previous usernames such as Carra and Star Bursts, so you may remember me by one of thoose. I'm just your average CS user who enjoys browsing the forums and messing around on oekaki.
ImageImage
This kia captured my heart the moment I saw her on the front page! She only deserves the name that suits her the best, and to me that name would be Citrus. Why? Well I've always loved the name but I have never found a character I could apply it to. When I saw this kia the name came to me and I thought it would fit her just fine! Her brilliant orange pattern just shouts the name to me! Thus Citrus would be her name if I won her!~
ImageImage
Citrus is a girl although she is neutural on the subject of gender. Citrus doesn't consider herself a girly girl although she is not a tomboy either. She is just your average girl trying to have fun with her life. Sometimes when no one's looking she will expiriment with nail polish and such just to see what it's like. Citrus doesn't like others to know this since she doesn't want to come off as someone she isn't. She just gets curious sometimes and wonders what life would be like from other angles. She also sometimes messes with tomboy things for the same reason.
ImageImage
My artwork can be found here.
Image Image
Bruce Lee wrote: Always be γσυяsєlƒ, express yourself, have ƒαìтн in γσυяsєlƒ, do not go out and look for a successful ρєяsσиαlìтγ and dυρlìcαтє it.

Citrus is a bit on the wild side. She loves to have fun above all else and does her best to enjoy her life. Citrus has always been the peppy one among her peers, and she always seems to be bouncing off the walls. She is always very full of energy and life.
Citrus is always thinking up new and unique ideas! Her mind is an odd place for people with lack of imagination! Citrus very much enjoys the arts and finds herself very good at it. Her creativity enables her to see things in a differn't way than others. Most don't understand her outrageous ideas since her imagination lacks logic. She feels like she should let her mind flow and be free. Thus she doesn't allow her common sense to get in the way of her ideas. This results in her having strange ideas, such as her belief in unicorns. However she refuses to let anyone tell her that her imagination is wrong.
Citrus isn't very strong on the outside but on the inside. She refuses to let anyone see her in pain because she doesn't want others to get involved in her probloms. While she may seem cool and collected on the outide in reality she is dying. Every time someone insults her she will act like it has no effect on her and then think hard about it. When she does she realizes how much it hurts. Citrus has to fight her mixed emotions quite often making her a strong kia. She doesn't think anyone deserves to be dragged into her mess so she keeps in confidential and tries to forget about it.
Citrus is an outgoing kia who loves to help out! Nothing will stop her from walking the extra mile! Whether she's doing a simple school project or helping someone out she will do a bit extra. Such as when someone just needs help carrying something. Instead of just helping them she will compliment them and probably help them more. She thinks that she owes the world for everything she did wrong in her past, so she tries to do everything the best she can. This sometimes leads to her being very stressed with too much to do. Taking on all of these extra tasks takes its toll on her sanity and sometimes drives her completely mad.
Well let's just say Citrus has a bad habbit of making small things into big probloms! When something small goes wrong Citrus will stress over it constantly even though it doesn't really matter! This is another one of her personality quirks and probably her worst problem.
Last edited by P0CKETKNIFE on Mon May 20, 2013 4:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items