Re: Female WoI Teenie(not open yet!)

Postby ~Nonexistant » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 am

.:Evanessence:. wrote:I don't mind he's up for anyone to use. A long as he's not killed u can just. Sorry for all the spam.. Any questions about his personality or characteristics (likes/dislikes) don't feel shy to shoot me a pm.

Same, you guys can use Luxyrus as well. If you want to know (literally) anything about her, just click on the "Luxyrus's Shrine" in my signature. If for some reason theres something in there you cant find, PM me and Ill answer. But anyone can use Luxyrus as long as she doesnt die in your story♥
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Female WoI Teenie(not open yet!)

Postby -wild- » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 am

Wow!I will HAVE to apply!

She is beautiful!
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Female WoI Teenie(OPEN!)

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:53 am

The contest is now OPEN for applications ^^.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibuki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:06 am

withdrawing :P
Last edited by shibuki on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Noktori W.I.P.

Postby fleatato » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:20 am

Name

Noktori

Nickname

Noki

Story

Art

What's required in a WoI armor

helmet, belly/ chest plate,and back plate

At what age do WoI's become soldiers

within 1 year

In isket, where do the WoI's live

[centerThey live on their side of Isket, away from Kronadors, near the mountains and in caves.

][/center]

Personality

Tough

Impatient

Hotheaded

Loner

Sarcastic

Violent

Female

. she likes to be called a tomboy
.she likes a guy woi
.she likes danger
.likes to tease other wois
.getting in trouble
.messing around

Dislikes

.being called a girl
.fancy trancy wois
.being disturebed
.being told at
.being bored

Theme Song

Eye Of Tiger
Last edited by fleatato on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fleatato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrimpdog » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 am

I love her, I really do. But I don't think that she should be mine.

Her personality is great, that is the part that brings me to want her most. x3

It's just that she doesn't seem to be the WOI that truly hits my heart
Last edited by shrimpdog on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:46 am

ImageImage Image Image Image

кιαηα

Story:

тнє σηє ωιтн кяσηα∂σя вℓσσ∂
"You're mean! You have kronador blood!" The pups squeaked. I narrowed my eyes and turned away. All of my fellow pups picked on me for having a different personality. Just because I acted different didn't mean that I truly was. They were just plain horrible for blocking me out. "Hi Kiana!" I turned my head and saw Luxyrus. She is basically the only one who accepts me. I have to admit, although I like being alone most of the time I do usually enjoy her company. Most of the time I leave her and go in the forest because I hate it how males seem to adore her. "Hey Luxyrus." I replied. "Were are you going?" She asked. "I don't know- somewhere away from them." I thought of how much the other pups have changed since we were all born. All of us used to be so friendly- like family to each other. One by one each of them seemed to have turned on me. I am as what some might call an 'outcast.' "Well, I guess I'll go with you. Don't even bother with them, they're just judgmental." The heat began rising to my head at her comment. What did she mean judgmental? I'm just the same as the others! I bit down hard on my tongue to distract myself from the urge to lunge out at her and start ripping her flesh. I slowly started calming down and just nodded in agreement. Slowly, I turned and sat at the bank of one of the white rivers with my back turned towards her. "I'm gonna go hunt." Luxyrus said, understanding I wanted to be alone. Once I couldn't hear her paw steps anymore, I lunged out and sank my paws into the pebbles. "Kronadors blood!" I spat, tearing my claws into the pebbles and sending them flying in every direction.

Art:

What's required in a WoI armor?:
Armor is required to have a chest/ belly plate and a back plate. It also may not be similar to another armor concept.

At what age do WoI's become soldiers?:
At one year of age.

In isket, where do the WoI's live?:
The WoI's live on the opposite side of the Kronadors in red mountains and tunnel like caves.

[WIP]
Last edited by Mozzie on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mozzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaylawolf » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:09 am

Her name would become Nike.

Meaning of Name:
Nike is the name of the Greek goddess of strength, speed and victory, but is most commonly known as the Goddess of Victory. It is not based off of the shoe and sports equipment store. I thought that this name would fit this teen because I would see her striving and working her hardest to prove herself to the pack that she belongs here.

Personality:
Nike is quite different from other warriors because she is impatient and hot headed. She is a very proud wolf, and it would take a lot to knock her down. She knows she is not the best warrior yet, so she will not go in to a fight if she knows for a fact that she will get beat, she is not stupid. But, when she gets knocked down she just gets back up mentally stronger than she was before. Nike is very strong minded, she is very determined to finish the mission she has started, and take down the Kronador she's after. Nike is easily angered at little things like: someone demanding respect from her, if they want respect from her they are going to have to respect her first before she will respect them. Nike is also annoyed by Warriors that they think they are better than everyone else; that just makes her tick and want to show them that they are not all they think they are. Nike is one to make rash decisions like judge other warriors on first impressions, but of course they are not set in stone, just clay, because it takes a lot to change her opinion about others but it's not impossible.

Though she enjoys showing people up and proving them wrong, Nike prefers to be alone, mainly to think. When other warriors make snarky comments about her either to her face or just spread them around either way she finds away to know about them. Normally Nike just laughs it off then return with a cleaver and hurtful comment with her quick tongue. Though, when she is alone she replays all the comments that they had made about her. Even though she laughs it off in front everyone else, those comments truly cut in her heart deep, some deeper than others.

This female warrior is strong, mentally and physically. Physically, Nike strives to be the very best she can be. She tries to push herself daily when she runs. Nike is naturally built with a strong yet slimming body which is excellent when it comes to being a warrior. To Nike, it is necessary to be agile, fast, strong, and smart. She trains daily to be in tip top shape so she can be ready for anything. Nike is mentally strong because she never gives up. When other warriors put her down or make fun of her, she just laughs it off to show them that their words do not slow her down or hurt her.

Sarcasm is like second nature to Nike. Though she is annoyed when others use it at her, she normally gets the upper edge with her quick tongue. Nike enjoys sarcasm, but her dialog is not made up entirely of sarcasm only when she is around her enemies. Around her few friends and other warriors of higher rank she speaks quite intelligently because she is a smart warrior who takes in what she learns during lessons.

Angering this warrior may be one of the things you avoid doing to her, because you will either get stunned at her clever comeback or fight; normally they get both. She has a low tolerance for childish behaviors put on by warriors about her age. Nike, if provoked, can turn into one of your worst fears. Nike is a confident young warrior and sometimes she has the tendency to show people up, mainly to just make them shut up about being the 'best in the class'. Of course she doesn't do that to everyone, just warriors the same age.

Nike's Dream:
Nike wants to work up to be a general then her dream is to eventually become a Deputy or even a Subordinate Leader. She knows that her chances of becoming one is very slim, especially becoming a Subordinate Leader, but that doesn't stop her from training as hard as she can to try to be come one of them.

Training:
Dusk covered Isket, land of the warriors and Kronadors, with the beautiful colors of orange red and blue. The darkness started to overtake the colors and objects, leaving disoriented shadows of what was. A few young warriors were gathered before the forest for a uncommon night class taught by the instructor Nauti. It is appropriate for teens to come to their class early so they show how much they are willing to give to learn. The three other warriors in Nike's class are already waiting for Nauti, one female and two males.

Nike slowly walked up to her class mates defiantly not excited to see them. Personally, Nike dreaded coming to class because of them, thought she does enjoy the class itself just not her other class mates. "Oh how wonderful to see my friendly friends." Nike hushed sarcastically under her breath as she approached her class mates. She held her head high as she sat down near them.

"And just as I thought you weren't going to show Nike." Said the female, Arie, who Nike disliked the most out of the three.

Nike laughed. "Now why would you miss me Arie?" She gave a smirk, then gave a moment of thought about why she would miss her. Nike's face lit up and she smiled. "Oh yeah, I know! Then for a day you would of thought you were better than me, which we all know your not." That, to Nike's amusement, got Arie angry at her so she growls at Nike.

"Oh Nike just shut up. Your just jealous that she has friends and you don't." Replied one of the males, Damian. Now he was the second one Nike hated the most, right behind Arie. The second male, Dakota, never really spoke to anyone but he was a good student in class.

She rolled her eyes and stood up and glared at Damian. "What a cheap shot Damian. And besides, the amount of friends doesn't determent how strong you are." Her voice ended in a little warning tone to him which he replied with a growl.

"I see you two are ready for class today." Nauti's voice silenced the two teens instantly. He stood between the forest and the teens. The four young warrior sat in a line in front of their instructor, waiting for their lesson for today. "Today, young warriors, we are going to learn how to ambush the enemy, and since it is common for us to ambush the enemy around this time I thought it would be appropriate for us to learn at dusk." Nike kept her ears perked because she always interested in thinks that could help her kill a Kronador. "You will be paired up for this lesson. Arie and Damian, Nike and Dakota." Nike nodded, thanked that she wasn't with Damian or Arie.

"This lesson will be quite different than other lessons that you have learned." Explained Nauti. "Instead of one team waiting for the other team to ambush them, you will be trying to track the other team and ambush them before they ambush you. And like always, there is no drawing blood on each other. This is training not a real battle." Nauti was always strict on this rule because he didn't want anyone to get seriously hurt. He soon signaled the two teams to spread out about one hundred feet apart before he spoke. "Now, the first team to pin the other team wins." He looked at both team and when they nodded, understanding, he howled to begin.

The two teams sprinted into the forest, once they got far enough in Nike and Dakota slowed down. "So what's our plan?" Dakota asked in his quite voice. Nike slowed to a walk when she was asked that question. "Knowing them, they will most likely try to find us and attack us head on and try to pin us by force. So, I think we should we should take them from behind." She glanced at him before she started walking again.

The two teens walked swiftly and quietly. The tree's branches swayed in the breeze which is quite helpful to cover the sounds of paws on the ground. Nike and Dakota started to go towards where the other team started out. Dakota kept his nose towards the ground to catch the scent of either Arie or Damian, and Nike did the same but she kept her nose to the air to find their scent in the wind since it was blowing towards them; so they had the advantage there.

An hour after they had started, the sky became dark and the two teams had gotten closer, oh much closer. Nike stopped and flicked her ear towards her right, listening to the forest, then she heard it. The sounds of a couple of sets of paws hitting the soft ground. Nike nudged Dakota and signaled to her left. He nodded, hearing the other team. Since Nike has a dark pelt she is going to be much harder to track than the other team since they are more light colored and stand out during the night.

Nike and Dakota slowly tried to walk around them so neither of the teams see each other. They made very minimal sound as they walked around the two other teens. Nike and her partner hid behind a bush waiting for them to come closer. She lowered herself and growled slightly, but the other team was unaware that they were being watched. Arie and Damian were watching around them, then Damian sniffed the air. "They were here, not that long ago either." He growled. "We're not going to let them win, I'm not going to give Nike that type of satisfaction." Damian's voice was quite harsh as he said that to his partner. Arie sniffed the ground, and found one of their scents; she nudged her partner. "There close, probably watching us now." She notified Damian in a hushed tone. Unknowingly they were about a couple feet away from Nike and Dakota.

"When they turn around, we ambush them." Nike told her partner in a whisper, he nodded agreeing with her plan. As if on cue, the two turned around and started to fallow Nike's old trail. "Ready, She said in a whisper, set, go! Nike and Dakota charged towards Damian and Arie. Nike, wanting a challenge, took after Damian by tackling him to the ground.

Damian soon recovered from Nike's attack and growled at his female opponent. The two teens circled each other, waiting for someone to make the first move. Nike, of course, rarely makes the first attack and this time it would not change. Soon enough, Damian lunged forwards to Nike. Have seen him fight before, Nike knew what he was about to do so she waited a second then jumped up. Her paws hit Damian's shoulders sending him back on the ground, where she pinned him.

"Not so strong now, huh?" Nike growled.

"Little prick." He replied, clearly angry that he was pinned by a girl well that he was pinned by Nike.

Nike looked over at her partner to see him pinning down Arie, but Nike figured that she didn't put up a very big fight anyways. Nauti must have been watching from afar because he came up towards the two teams. Nike and Dakota got off of Damian and Arie when they saw their instructor. "Congratulations Nike and Dakota, I personally thought that it would of taken a shorter amount of time to find them, but you two were quick at pinning the other team." Said Nauti said quite proud of his students. "Now, it's late so you all better be heading home now." They all nodded and fallowed Nauti out of the woods.

On her way heading home, to a small den with no one there, Nike walked slowly back. Now the one warrior that she never would of thought that they would do came up to her. Nike glanced to her right, Damian, but she kept her mouth shut and kept walking. "Hey." He said before he caught up with her. She looked at him, but said nothing like before. "Um, Nike. I wanted to just say congratulations." That caught her attention and she looked up at him, then at her paws.

"Um, uh.. Thanks, Damian." She said quietly since she was not very good at accepting that someone congratulated her. "You did well too." Nike added quickly.

"Oh, and I'm sorry I called you a prick. I just didn't know that you were that good."

Nike looked at him and gave a little half smile. "It's alright, I probably would of done that if I was in your position too. " The two of them walked in awkward silence. "Um, well I'll see you tomorrow Nike. Bye." He said before he headed back to the direction that he came from.

"Bye." Nike said quietly when he left. She sighed as she continued walking, trying to rethink about what she thought about him. Because after seeing him tonight, he wasn't who Nike thought he was.

Nike's History:
So you want to here my history am I right? Well lucky you because I rarely ever tell anyone my history, but you asked when I was in a story telling mood. Good for you. So, I'll start at the beginning. I mean the way beginning before I was ever born, before my parents were even born. So, here's my story.

Well, I'm pretty sure that your parents have told you about The Unknown, the Lost Warriors of Isket. My great grandparents were one of them when they were about my age. The reason why they left Isket is, well I'm not sure I am able to tell you, nor can I confirm that I know it myself, but yeah they left for an unknown reason.

Years, many years later, my parents had me, a very curious energetic curly tailed fur ball which was rare because neither of my parents had a curly tail and same with their parents. But, my father had told me that my great grandfather and grandmother that they had curly tails. I never really knew many warriors before I joined Rayo's pack; I only knew a couple of my parent's friends who stayed with us to help my parents raise me with their pups. Though I had no siblings, I considered them my siblings.

Since I was an only pup, my father was very strict on me. He had always told me that I can do better even when I did my best, of course that hurt me but I always wanted him to be proud of me and he knows it. I remember one night we went for our nightly run at dusk. I was extremely tired, I felt as if I took another step I would collapse. My father told me if I was running from Kronadors would I just stop and rest and get killed or keep moving and live. His harsh advice was encouraging to me so I sucked it up and kept running.

My parents were very brave in my eyes, because they would always risk themselves to save their friends. But, one day they were not so lucky in the battle field. One day when I was just a pup, my mother and father had come back from an ambush of Kronadors. I saw my parents limping back from the attack, before they could even get to me, they collapsed in front of me. I ran to them and I could feel tears streaming down my muzzle. My father said, "Nike I'm, I'm sorry for pushing you so hard but you've made very proud to be your father. I love you Nike. I then looked at my mother and she had sniffled, "Nike, I love you too, but you have to go before they come. You have made us very proud, now go! And never give up Nike. I backed away crying that I didn't want them to go. "Nike, remember even when you think you can't do better, just remember that you can do ten times better. Now go. I shook my head no behind my tears, but before they could convince me anymore the trees in front of me started to move and branches cracked. I froze in fear when I saw those yellow eyes of a Kronador. I could hear my parents yelling at me to run, but I couldn't get myself to move. I heard my parents getting up and I think, I'm pretty sure, my father picked me up by my scruff and threw me to get going.

I didn't waist anytime to get running, but I looked back and saw my mother getting struck in the head and landing on the ground lifeless. I ran as fast as my to-big-for-my-body paws could carry me. Behind me I could hear the heavy claws of a Kronador fallowing me. He was on my tail, literally. I think if I had a long tail, he would of bitten it off which is why I'm glad that I have a curly tail. The Kronador roared right behind me, I yelped when it occurred that the Kronador was that close to me. I started to run faster than I thought possible. At that moment I was very thankful for all that training from my father that I thought was useless, because if I never did train I wouldn't be here to tell you my story.

Anyways, my paws were hurt up every step I took. My chest burned as I kept running, but I couldn't slow down not when that Kronador was behind me. I had to keep running, running for my self and to keep running for my parents. I saw something that I could use to get away from that Kronador. A river. I was close so I used the last of my little energy left and jumped.

My claws caught onto the ledge above the raging river. The Kronador tried to jump with me, but he couldn't get a grip on the rocks and he fell into the river. I pulled myself up onto the ledge and watched the Kronador roar in anger as he was swept down the river. I collapsed on the ledge and fell asleep.

I think it was at least a day that have been sleeping because I woke up in the middle of the after noon. I looked over the edge and jumped back to the wall because there was a long drop until the river and I am scared by heights. I looked up at the rocks trying to find a way to get up, which I did quite quickly. I honestly didn't know where I was. I was lost, I mean very lost. None of the smells here were the same where I lived, but I did find one similar. The scent of a Warrior of Isket.

And now my story has pretty much caught up to my life at this moment. Well, give or take a couple of weeks. And during those weeks I had found Rayo's pack and joined in as a Apprentice for now. I have made a couple of friends and many enemies when I came here with my cocky attitude. Though I love this pack and would defend it with my life, I would do anything to see my parents alive again. And honestly I don't know if my father died back there, I'm quite sure he did, but there is a slim chance that he is still alive. Is he looking for me, I don't know, but if he ever does find me I really want him to be proud of me. That is the main reason that do my absolute best at everything I do just in case he ever does find me.

By Me
By Me

Armor:
Sketch By Me
Finished Design By Me

About Nike's Armor:
This isn't the final design, but it is pretty close to what I would like for her. I designed it to be aerodynamic so it won't slow her down during battle. It is made out of light weight aluminum for the same reason as before. The leather straps on her legs are flexible so she can be more agile and it also softens the blows from Kronadors, but doesn't protect them completely.

All WoI's armor requires a chest/belly plate, back plate, but normally most of them all have a helmet also.

Warriors of Isket become a soldier about the age of one year even though a warrior can become a trainee at about five months to a year, depending on the if they know enough or has proven themselves worthy.

The warriors live on their half of Isket, the other half is the Kronador's territory, where they live in their den, a large network of tunnels. The Dens are in the reddish mountains which is made of erode proof minerals.
Last edited by Kaylawolf on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:12 am, edited 15 times in total.

It was different when there was a Stark in
Winterfell.

But the old wolf's dead and the young one's gone south

to play the
Game of Thrones,

and all that's left us is the ghosts.

Kaylawolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 am

Nevermind :D
Last edited by wajas on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~punkstache » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:03 am

(a few brave souls call her nebby but always end up regretting it x3)
wip
wip

Image What's required in a WoI armor?: Image
a chest/belly plate and a back plate. Each WoI's armor should also be completey unique and not heavily ref. anothers.
Image At what age do WoI's become soldiers?: Image
1year
Image In isket, where do the WoI's live?: Image
The WoI live in the caves of the redish mountains. They chose to live here so they can easily see any enemy approaching.

My laptop has quite working and I can not get it looked at till the 20... So for the time being I am dropping out
Last edited by ~punkstache on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups