My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicoon Cryptid Hunt

Postby Mavi » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:49 am

Username + Id: Mavi 561197
Hunting Chicoon: Image
Little something extra:
Jewel lays down in her tent in camp, while the others get to go play with the cool maps she(not really her, but I the writer) caught something and is sick, maybe she will get lucky and see something cool while stuck at the campsite
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:18 am

Username + Id: RealCipher + 983686
Hunting Chicoon: Crystalline
Little something extra:

Crystalline looks closely at the map. She knows she only has the clues, the map itself, and herself to be a guide. She took a deep breath, as it was now time to begin this wild adventure.

”The Eyes are gone, when you look away.
Look away: they lie in ambush
All will be revealed when the tide washes away”

Tide. The lake? No, the beach makes more sense. She new the beach well after all, she would sometimes hide there. But there are no directions here, not yet.

“The owls are not lost, but waiting.
Don't run: the clock ticks the time away.
Go to where the triangle rests, she waits for you arrival“

She tried to figure out what that meant, but then noticed the triangle on the map. She took off at a quickened pace towards their triangle. A lot of people were going to the camp, but something told her this triangle was placed here for a reason. Then she rolled up the map again. This should be the place. Now- what was that next clue..?

”Now then move towards the west for your first location. Then take a left turn, continue until you hit your mark. Upon reaching your destination right turn and finally, take another right turn. Continue in this direction”

Starting with the west. Luckily, it showed those directions in the map. So, she went west- and landed in the beach. And then the next directions lead her to the camp, and after that, the Forest. These were… Odd directions.

”The stars twinkle in unnatural colors
Look through the key and they may become more clear
If your heart strikes true follow the symbols and you will be able to find your next clue”

So that must mean that key drawn on the map? She looked closely, noticing the four different symbols, and she noticed they looked like a plus sign, a division sign, etc. However the symbols by the names of each location did not match its color… She was still in the forest now. She sighed, what does this mean?

From here let us change the map.
Rotate it so where you are becomes North. Now head south. And then west.
Return your map to the proper orientation now.

She changed the map. She thought carefully, knowing that now west is north and north is east. Oh boy..
From the map she continued “south”- which was originally west. Now we’re going a little far off the map.. Now “west,” - originally south, and… We’re back where we started?

“ Once this is done head to the place directly across from your current location.
This is where you will find your home”

She looked up. The beach was across from where she was. It sure was her home, but if something was there, she’d know. Unless she’d missed something? Done the puzzle wrong? She came such a far way now, this had to be the answer.

She hurried to the beach again.

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:05 am

Username + Id: P3PP3R_c0rn + 199677
Hunting Chicoon: Meelis
Little something extra:
Meelis had a look at the map and the clues. She's not very good at it but she definitely tried her best:

Instead of the camp, she decided to start at the yellow triangle where a chicoon was waiting for her ("Go to where the triangle rests, she waits for you arrival"). Assuming the black compass was correct, she then followed the instructions until she reached the beach, then the eyes(or the "i"s like the first verse mentions) and up to the red key("Look through the key and they may become more clear"). The stars were probably the symbols next to the colorful dots. She then went through the key and looked for the cross symbol. Meelis first thought it might the camp, but she was more attracted towards another cross in the map - the compass. Meelis could been wrong, but she decided to go for it. Once she arrived at the compass, she rotated the map 90 degrees so she was the new north. Then she moved south and west. When she rotated the map back, she was at the camp. So lastly, she moved directly across - To the beach. Meelis believed the beach was the answer, but she could've been wrong. After all, she tried few other attempts and came to the lake and the camp as well. She just thought this one that leads to the beach was more entertaining.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:09 am

Username + Id: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Hunting Chicoon: Olli
Little something extra: After studying the map closely, Olli made some scribbles in the dirt to see the directions the map was directing to, it seemed like all lines directed back to the beach. He studied the drawn out directions and then hurried off towards the location! He was determined to find at least something there, so he quickly began to search the beach.
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Dragon » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:21 am

Username + Id: Cosmic_Dragon + 1031466
Hunting Chicoon: Argus
Little something extra: The map was... Unique, was perhaps a kind word for it. A mess, more accurately. Argus squinted, rereading the riddle. While some of the instructions made perfect sense, others were... about as clear as mud. After more than an hour of deliberating and walking and backtracking, the eye-marked chicoon found himself right back where he'd started. Well, if he had it right, there was something more to be found here- now where were those tracks he'd followed before? Perhaps they'd lead to something promising!
Cosmic_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:11 am

Username + Id: Furrydogs12 992378
Hunting Chicoon: https://toyhou.se/17212813.checkers
Little something extra:n/a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:27 am

Username + Id: shortstop + 201714
Hunting Chicoon: Tide
Little something extra:
Tide had never been good at puzzles. She read through the puzzle, looked at the map, then read through the puzzle again. Scarctchig her head, she decided to just take a guess and headed to the beach.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:38 am

Username + Id:~Dabi~ 1025193
Hunting Chicoon: Izumi
Little something extra:
Looking over the map and his clues he had gathered, Izumi flicked his tail as he couldn't make out the riddle. He then thought it over more carefully. Which can sometimes lead him into muttering. "The Eyes are gone, when you look away. Look away-they lie in ambush. All will be revealed when the tide washes away..." He repeated the riddle's first part. Giving it some thought, he beamed, "That's gotta be the beach!" Satisfied with that answer he moved to the next part of the riddle, reading only some aloud to himself. "The owls are not lost, but waiting...", his voice trailed off as he continued to read in silence. Suddenly his head wings perked up, "This part must be talking about the forest." He tilted his head pondering should he go to the forest then? He shook his head and continued reading. The next line talked about a triangle and go to where she waits, it must be talking bout Mystra maybe, he thought. So camp should be his starting point?

After giving the riddle some more thought he decided to go through with the directions. Izumi stood at the edge of the lake, but then turned and went back towards the camp to only then go to the forest. All of this was confusing and he could feel himself getting a bit tired. But he wanted to give a solid go at this puzzle. He wanted to do his best for Mystra. So he kept at it. From the forest he looked at the map and riddle again. Focusing on the words 'follow the symbols', Izumi looked at the symbols. He noticed they didn't match with the locations they were marked for! Starting with the symbol marked on the beach, it was suppose to go on the Lake. Izumi's eyes darted to the symbol marking the lake. It was suppose to mark the camp! And finally his eyes settled upon the symbol marking the camp. It was meant for the beach! Taking a bit of mud from the forest floor he connected the three locations. They formed a triangle!

Now that he understood that those locations formed a triangle, he made his new starting point the forest! Which would make the forest North for him. With the riddle saying head south, Izumi headed to the lake. Then it said head west, which would be the camp for him. He paused confused why he was back at the camp. But looking at the riddle again one last time it said turn the map back to it's normal orientation and go directly across. He decided to lock in his final answer for this riddle and headed to the Beach.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredddd » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:51 am

Username + Id: tiredddd+ 930627
Hunting Chicoon: Tangerine
Little something extra:
Ugg, Tangerine out a frustrated sigh. "How do I even use this stinking key?!" he said angrily. None of it made sense to him, he tried following the riddle's instructions as best he could but it just led him in circles and then to the beach. He decided that he would follow one of the others and that led him to the beach yet again however, this time more Chicoons awaited. He joined the bunch and let the sound of the waves soothe his worries.

xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Heyyyy, I'm Scrap
tiredddd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery