My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 10

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:16 pm

Username & ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Chicoon participating (link): Sara

Prompt:

Sara nods and follows Eyes, making sure to stay close so he will not worry about her. Whenever Eyes stops to examine things, Sara examines them as well, even though they are not entirely sure what they are supposed to be looking for. Nonetheless, she does not want Eyes to think she is not trying her best to solve the riddle, so she is more or less trying to figure out what he is looking for so she can look for it too.
They have no idea how effective this strategy is, but they are sticking with it.
When the two reach the large tree, Sara looks up at it curiously. The tree is glowing... Not exactly what Sara was expecting, but then again, the maze can move, so maybe she shouldn't be surprised. There's obviously some kind of magic in play here. They notice some fruit growing on the tree, and examine the nearest piece. It has some neat looking vines, but she has no idea what the tree or the fruit might have to do with the riddle. Still, they want to help, so they keep looking around the tree for clues. Well, the tree's glow does kind of remind her of the blue light she saw earlier... But they are certain they never passed by any trees like this before...

codeword:TREETREETREETREE
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:38 pm

Username & ID: alpha snowdust 938800
Chicoon participating (link):
Unique & Gummy
Prompt:
Unique, a bit late to the whole party, arrives at the tree, looking up at it. They flap their wings in confusion, tilting their head. Unique notices how the tree glows, finding it rather neat. They also notice some glowing fruits on it. Unique wonders if the fruits are edible, but does not trust themselves to try one out.

Unique flaps their wings, beckoning their friend Gummy over. They flip and flap in a sort of light debate, in the end deciding that it was best to not try to touch, much less eat the fruits. Instead, the duo looks at the leaves of the tree, examining their shape, wondering if such a shape meant anything or led to any clues about where to look next.

(126 words)

• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:05 pm

Username & ID: GreyScale 862594
Chicoon participating (link): Edith

Prompt:

Edith followed Eyes as they made their way together threw the many winding hallways. Traveling through the broken corridors didn't make it a bit easier to recognize where they have been and where they haven't. or not, after a while it all starts starts to look the same as well.
After many hours, or maybe just a few minutes. The two arrive at the tree. Edith was impressed, the tree was beautiful. One of those would look magnificent in her garden.
The peculiar looking fruit caught Ediths eye the most. Was is edible? Did they have seeds she could take home to grow?
They should definitely investigate the fruit first. Maybe even try a bite.

╔═════════════════════════╗
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

╚═════════════════════════╝
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FatalCollapse » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:23 pm

Username & ID: FatalCollapse + 852442
Chicoon participating (link): Nox

Prompt:

Nox wandered up to the large tree. The little whelp felt so small compared to it's massive size. He wondered how it was able to grow within the maze. The first thing that stuck out to him was it's glowing blue roots. Was this giving the tree the ability to grow within these tight corridors? He then started to gaze up the tree and noticed some brightly glowing yellow fruit. He was curious and sized up the tree before climbing it. Once he was closer to the hanging fruit he realized the fruit were about the size of an adult chicoon's head. "Hey! Are these things editable?" He asked Eyes who was standing just below him at the base of the tree.

Couldn't find a ref of Eyes so I guessed

╔════════════════════════╗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ,

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ 🐱 👑 🐺
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ Image
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎‎ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
╚════════════════════════╝
FatalCollapse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:39 pm

Username & ID: HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
Chicoon participating: Pandora

Prompt:

"I guess the tree would be a good spot to start!" Eyes nodded "Great thinking!" Eyes closed the book, another large cloud of dust filling the air "No better time to start then now!" He exclaimed, excited to finally have some help with getting out of this maze "I should be able to get us there, just stick close alright?" Eyes looks back to you, his grey eye glinting with a hint of worry, "These mazes are tricky, we will stick to the more broken corridors so we dont get too lost!" Lefty ushered you to follow and Eyes started into the maze. He seemed confident but kept looking at weird cracks and taking a good 20 seconds to stare at a slightly crooked brick. but after what seems like forever (time is hard to tell when everywhere around you is dull grey) you arrive at your destination.
Eye smiles back at you "See? and no issues finding where we were going... no issues at all... yup" Eye seemed quite relieved to see the tree, but you've got there so you brush off any worry you had. You realize now, that you hadn't seen any runes or glowing blue lights/silhouettes the entire way here, you wonder if its the path Eye led you through.

Pandora slowly nods “how did you get into the maze?” she asks softly, worried that this might be her fate.
She nods and watches, feeling the cracks, “so what's that blue glowy thing?” she asks as she looks around to her surroundings, taking in the tree’s glow

Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed

HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:24 pm

Username & ID: rainbowpanda101 & 116794
Chicoon participating (link): Max

Prompt:

Max followed Eyes through the maze. The rainbow Chicoon was curious as to why his new friend kept stopping to look at cracks and crooked bricks, but he didn't voice his curiosity for fear of offending Eyes. The other Chicoon had been down here for a long time so it shouldn't be all that unbelievable that he'd picked up a few...odd habits. When they reached the tree, Max stopped to look at it from afar. The foliage of the tree didn't look too out of the ordinary with its green leaves and large yellow orange fruit. Though it was a little strange that the fruit did seem to be glowing. Max's eyes traveled down the tree and stopped at the roots. There were glowing blue lines going up the trunk! "Do you see the blue glowing lines? We should check around the roots of the tree," he said to Eyes. [word count: 150]

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:20 pm

Username & ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Chicoon participating (link): Stripe

Prompt:

Stripe stares in awe at the towering, fruit bearing tree above them. The fact it could even grow so big in here was nothing short of incredible. They tear their eyes away from the tree for a moment, glancing around the room to see if there might be anything else of interest. The room was pretty unremarkable, so they go back to examining the tree. The fruits growing on the tree glow faintly, and they're absolutely massive. They can't figure out what kind of fruit they are, but to them they almost look like gourds, which... doesn't make sense. They shake their head, and ponder the roots of the tree. The purple glow stretching up the tree and the blue glowing spirals are incredibly odd, so they decide it would probably be best to begin there. "I think we should examine these roots closer, and if we yield nothing from that, I think the next best option would be seeing what those fruits are." They tell Eyes.

hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:59 am

Username & ID: seiku88 + 414623