Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby friggin' foxes » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3580420&p=112563643#
When is a doctor most annoyed? : When he has no patients.
RP: Miyuki knocked on the door and took a step back, "trick-or-treat!" She called. Growing nervous, she loved Halloween, but she hadoesn't to admit it was a bit scary.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:15 pm

9TailedFox wrote:Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3580420&p=112563643#
When is a doctor most annoyed? : When he has no patients.
RP: Miyuki knocked on the door and took a step back, "trick-or-treat!" She called. Growing nervous, she loved Halloween, but she hadoesn't to admit it was a bit scary.

Treat
"rivika smiled to the new babu "happy halloween" she hands you a blueberry potion"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:24 pm

My Door is open~
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Username: xefros.
      Babu Trick-or-Treating: Kuesuto
      Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of?: War, (red), who can single handedly cause all 4 effects of the riders at once
      RP: Going as John Egbert was the best decision you've ever made. You, Kuesuto, go walking up on the door, basket in tow, smiling at the cute guy at the adorable door.
      *edited*
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 pm

xefros. wrote:
      Username: xefros.
      Babu Trick-or-Treating: Kuesuto
      Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of?: War, (red), who can single handedly cause all 4 effects of the riders at once
      RP: Going as John Egbert was the best decision you've ever made. You, Kuesuto, go walking up on the door, basket in tow, smiling at the cute guy at the adorable door.
      *edited*

Treat
"rivika smiled abck and handed you a watermelon potion "happy halloween" she greeted you warmly

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Epiale wrote:Username: Epiale
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr
Who was the most famous skeleton detective?: Sherlock BONES
RP: Amyr, confident now from his successful adventures trick-or-treating, finds himself able to admire the atmosphere here, more than fear it. It's quite beautiful, even if it does lean on the darker end of the decor he'd come across. He was careful to avoid running into anything, and maintained a bit of distance from the questionable looking dog-door as he reached up a paw to knock at the door.

A radio announcer type voice started up. "Congrats! It seems that you, my friend, are the lucky winner of..." They dragged the 'of' on for a while. You grew a bit annoyed. "Some lucky dice! Maybe." A variety of dice gummies rolled out of the door, each candor protected by plastic. "You're welcome!"

You got dice gummies!

Reigncat wrote:Username: Reigncat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Esmara
Who was the most famous skeleton detective?: Sherlock Bones
RP: Sensing a weird vibe from the red splotches, Esmara slowly crept up the steps. It looked like blood but it didn't seem like blood. This was a surely weird house. Knocking the door, she hoped to find a treat that would satisfy her bloodlust.

The door opened revealing Adira, a babu dressed as a demoness, who tilted her head and frowned. She closed the door and you sighed, wondering if you chose the wrong house, before the door opened again and she waggled an odd looking poition with a dark magenta ribbon. "You looked like you needed some magic in your life." She closed the door.

You got witch's brew!

Softballpup12 wrote:
Username: Softballpup12

Babu Trick-or-Treating: Shira

Who was the most famous skeleton detective?:: Sherlock Bones

RP: Shira seems not to notice that she's padding up to the same house as earlier that night. Exhaustedly climbing the steps, she realizes it's quite obvious that she's on a sugar crash and probably needs to go home or call someone to drive her home. She decides that she'll just finish this block. She reaches to ring the doorbell, but almost knocks over a candle in the process, burning her paw. with a sigh of annoyance, she knocks lightly on the door with her opposite hand.

Adira opened the door, surprised when you wobbled a bit, nearly landing on top of there. "Woah there. If you're not too careful you'll end up lighting the place on fire. You should take these. Maybe you can fix the... Thing you've got going on... Or make it worse, either way." She plopped some candy corns into your paw, but hey we're a bit bigger and pointier.

You got candy horns!

Lieutenant sparks wrote:Username: Lieutenant sparks
Babu Trick-or-Treating: lukova
Who was the most famous skeleton detective?: sherlock bones
RP:
"lukova calmly approached and rang the doorbell, waiting patiently and staring down the door"

The door opened and Adira smiled, getting an especially devious idea, at least to her own mind, upon seeing this next trick-or-treater. "Hold on just one second.~ I've got something special with you." Adira explained.She vanished a bit and came back out with a. Deep orange potion, with a dark magenta ribbon with green designs. "Jus the careful, you don't make anything mysterious to happen."

You got a carrot potion!n
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:24 pm

Username: Wileyfangs
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Asi
    Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of?
    Though Death and War are no friend of mine. Conquest and Famine are famous in rhyme. Conquest sees with greedy eyes and Famine spreads like a plague. Though out of the two I'd have to admit Conquest started quite a bit.
    RP:
    He has to admit he feels silly in this get up, his long bird mask sloping forward as ge totters up and down houses for the sweet candy to add to his meager collection. Pickings had been a little tough with this costume and he thinks perhaps he'd worked on it a little too well.
    When he strolls up to the porch of a rather nice house.

He almost leapt out of his skin as the door opened and suddenly he was beak to face with a rather tall Babu. It was hard to think of what to say when the fluffy one began talking so quickly and he shyly stuttered in thanks at the mention of his costume though he said nothing about having bought it.

At the mention of a costume party he hesitated. He hasn't had much luck and it would be nice to show how much work he placed into it. Plus Jesper seemed nice and he rather was curious to know what else it was he obviously designed. When Jesper went back into the house, Asi took a deep breath. "Okay," he whispered and slowly ambled inside. "I can do this..."
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Username: ayasha;;
Babu Trick-or-Treating: sombra
Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of? probably death.
RP: Sombra grinned at her hoard which was... two pieces of candy. She narrowed her eyes and looked for a house she hadn't been to before, before her eyes landed on a house with a massive door. She was about to knock on the door when it creaked open and Jesper appeared, causing her to recoil. After Jesper disappeared back into the house, she considered it for a moment, and walked inside.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:52 am

sorry if there was any door mixups! strange things happen when you stay up until 5 am

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady M » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:06 am

[Username:] Øwl
[Babu Trick-or-Treating:] As a non owner I am playing as myself
[What can hold water even though it has holes?:] A sponge
[RP:] I walk up to the door, my paws a bit tired from walking around and the bag holding my candy weighs me down. Thinking that this might be the last house I visit for the night I walk up to the front door and look at the door. I see a large spider web on the door with a large plastic spider strung up in it. Looking down I see a very real and very hairy spider looking at me. I stifle a scream and hope that whoever owns this house comes quickly or I might just run away.
x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x
x
Lady M