Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 7

Postby hamkid » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:47 pm

Username & ID: hamkid + 299978
Chicoon participating: Prismacolor

Prompt:

"Mmm, banana... Well, thanks for answering those questions! I know they, um, came on a little fast. Sorry about that. Got a little excited." Prismacolor looked around a bit, shifting their weight onto their left legs and then back to their right legs from time to time. "I'm, uhh... I still have a few more, though."

"What do those limbs like to think about? Can they think? Do you guys ever all ever have one great big collective thought shared between all of you or do you always think of different thoughts? Have you ever seen one of these parasite thingies on anything that isn't a chicoon, and can you control their movements by yourself without them moving themselves around whenever they want?"

codeword:AEAparttwo
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:07 pm

Username & ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Chicoon participating:Sylvestris

Prompt: (129 words)

Sylvestris was happy to hear the answers, but got a bit nervous about mentions of the maze changing around and apparently playing mind tricks. He got out his small journal and started writing things down, including a few large statements that said stuff like 'anomalous properties, illusions?' and 'maze maybe alive? what controls it?' Despite that though, he now just wanted to relax, sighing a bit but smiling. "Thank you for your answers, I...really hope I can find the exit or at least my friends somehow, and this has really helped! Knowing the maze can change around is certainly good to know...it definitely gives me some ideas on some possibilities maybe confusing the maze, or finding out what controls it if the maze itself isn't a magically animate structure..."

"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:59 pm

Username & ID: HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822
Chicoon participating: Pandora

Prompt:

A wolfish grin crept onto Eyes face as Pandora asked her first question "No, not one being." He started started explain "I guess we are multiple beings in one space I guess" he thinks about how to phrase it "Like a group of friends in one room!" Eyes nods at his explanation, but left seems skeptical about the response- though it wouldn't be visible to an outsider. Eyes listens the the next question and leans back, taking in a deep sigh- as if to start explaining something very big, in a small amount of time. "From what I've gathered..." He starts, leaning forward on the counter "it's a weird... in-between place?" He shrugs from side to side, seeming to settle on that answer. "The entrance of the Maze is located at where ever you found it, in a cave, on a hill, through your front door...?" He suggests, waving his hand dismissively "but that's just the entrance, the Maze itself seems to be in its own pocket, you can see it.... sort of... from the outside, but after that first few turns in the Maze you kind of... get brought to the rest of it?" He looks to Lefty who nods his head. "I've been here a while and even I had to ask the Parasites about it all, they've been here much longer" Eyes explained.

Pandora has a skeptical judgy look on her face the entire time, she raises an eyebrow,

“Is that so?” she rubs her chin

“and how did you all…. Become one?” she coo’s her eyes content on looking at all of the parasites, genuinely intrigued by the differences in all of them

“and furthermore! How do you possibly eat? Do you have to feed each other separately?” she asks, more curious thoughts pierces her mind.

She rubs her chin and nods

“AH i see much like a Labyrinth? To which things aren't what they seem? And the direction can be backwards!” she rubs her chin “Hrm, but i suppose that doesn't help me much regardless” she sighs “Perhaps you have a Map?” she gives a sheepish and cheeky grin

“Why not ask them to help you leave?” she asks softly [139]

Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed

HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:31 pm

Username & ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Chicoon participating (link): Stripe

Prompt:

Stripe just kind of... stares after the explanation of the maze. "Oh." Is all they say. They're not quite sure how to react to that information, or how to feel about it. They think they're probably supposed to feel cold terror shooting through their body, realizing that getting out is going to be a near-impossible feat, but they don't feel much of a reaction. They shake their head, deciding that's a problem for tomorrow's Stripe. They wince at hearing Eyes' explanation of how he met his friends, piecing together a not-so-pretty scene. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I'm glad you had your friends to help you through it. Speaking of your friends, how exactly do they work?" A short pause. "Wait, was that insensitive to ask-? I'm sorry if it was, I've just never seen anything like them before." They stumble over their words in a bit of a panic. "And, uh, where'd you get those fruits from? I haven't seen any plants down here except for, like, two patches of grass."

hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:32 pm

Username & ID: imabanditø 908562
Chicoon participating (link): montgomery

Prompt:

“oh, a riddle seems interesting!” montgomery responded. “i wonder what it is..? i mean, i’m not necessarily the best at solving them, but i sure do like to try!” he noticed eyes’s casual demeanor, and tried to mirror it to help him relax. “and the runes seem strange to me, too.. i hope there’s something or someone who could help,” montgomery added.

to be honest, his interaction with eyes gave him more to be curious about - he just had to ask. “uh, if i can ask, and if you’d like to answer, how did you get here? do you live here? how long have you been here? they’re genuine questions i’m wondering.” montgomery slightly covered his face with his wings, hoping eyes wouldn’t mind him asking or that he didn’t feel overwhelmed by so many questions. “and - do you know how long this place has been around? do you have any interesting or crazy stories of anything you’ve seen here? have you even seen another chicoon here?” after sitting in a brief silence, he then asked probably the most important question of all. “i know this doesn’t have to do with any of this, but what’s your favorite color? i’m curious!” [203 words]

— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:15 pm

Username & ID: case 108699
Chicoon participating: Everett

Prompt:
Everett listened to the answers their new friend provided them. They were particularly interested in what Eyes had to say regarding the maze and the runes. “I think your parasites are really neat, by the way. It makes you stand out in a crowd.” Chuckling, Everett grinned in the direction of Lefty. “Woah, three years is a long time to be stuck here. I mean, you are stuck, right? Or are you choosing to be here willingly?” Everett paused. “Do you mind sharing me what runes you have managed to decode? Maybe if we work with one another, we could piece the runes together.” They moved toward Eyes slightly. “Also, do you know what is going on with the maze? Why are there patches of grass, and walls that have fallen down? What is with the cracks in the tile and holes in the wall?” “Do you know what is at the end of this maze? I am beginning to think that maybe I did not think this through. Maybe what is waiting at the end of this maze is not a good thing…” Everett gulped. “We might be doing all of this work for nothing. A monster could be waiting to eat us at the exit. That would explain why we have never heard of someone getting out of here.” At this point, Everett felt like crying. If they could go back in time, they would have never entered the maze — nothing personal against Eyes, of course.
[249]

she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:29 pm

Username & ID: GreyScale 862594
Chicoon participating (link): Edith

Prompt:

Edith was slightly concerned with the response to her last question. Three years? damn. talk about being dedicated to the aesthetic. It's best we moved on from that topic.

She had plenty more questions to ask but didn't want to overwhelm Eyes, and honestly she was more tired than curious at this point. It felt as if she didn't know how long she had been stuck in the maze and Edith was more then ready to go home. One question burned in the back of her mind. One she had to ask.
"Who built this maze? Was it a god? it's so massive and complex, it's hard to beleive any normal chicoon could have built this."

╔═════════════════════════╗
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

╚═════════════════════════╝
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:03 pm

Username & ID: shadedk9 652370
Chicoon participating (link): Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4696423

Prompt:

Honeydew seemed to relax and sit back. They even appeared to smile. "It doesn't seem as ominous as i though" they replied. "Have you... ever thought of trying to get out of here? i mean... i got in. so somehow you gotta be able to get out". Honeydew motioned to the area they came from. "You seem like a nice chicoon and you deserve to experience the world outside of this..." Honeydew shivered. "This maze". Honeydew couldn't help but feel bad for the guy.... guys? Is this technically more than one person? They wished they could help them out of here. They all seemed nice enough". "How do you even eat in here? what do you do? don't you guys get lonely?". Honeydews heart sank at the idea of Eyes being stuck here all alone.. well. Not really alone. but. sorta?

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofer-moosh » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:56 pm

Username & ID: woofer-moosh + 283946
Chicoon participating: GodFather

Prompt:

GodFather watches the strange man curiously as he talks.
He nods slowly as he listens to the man's answers, watching the man with content and empathy. “So.. These things.. Help chicoons? How is that possible? And- No offence.. But why would someone want that? And why… Allow themselves to be covered in such creatures.. Does it not get tiring?” He asks and coughs to clear his though, “Pardon me for my ignorance.. I suppose I just don’t quite understand.. I have never heard of such things, so I suppose I’m a bit hesitant about them and how it all… Works, I guess you could say. Do they feed off of you? Or eat with you? Do they hinder what you do? What if your viewpoints are different? What is their lifespan to ours? And are they more like having a pet? Or an…. Uncomfortable roommate..?” He asks awkwardly, “Again, apologies if this comes off as rude,” He says honestly, as he just has many questions and concerns about this, and even feels a bit of concern for this man.

“...And uhh, are there clues for this riddle?” he asks, he doesn’t seem to want to change the subject but feels like it might, but if he doesn’t ask now, he may not remember to

TH | He/Him
woofer-moosh everywhere

woofer-moosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:16 pm

Username & ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Chicoon participating (link): Sara

Prompt:

Sara accepts a piece of fruit with a grateful smile, and listens curiously as Eyes explains that the runes are a key to getting out of the maze. So they were a clue after all... Although, if nobody knows how to decipher the runes, actually figuring the clue out will be extremely difficult... Nonetheless, Sara is glad to know the purpose of the symbols she has been seeing. They are surprised to learn the maze moves. So backtracking wouldn’t have worked anyway, she muses. Hearing Eyes talk about his potion-making hobby and what it's like here, they figure he must have been here for quite awhile. She decides she wants to help him find the way out, but in order to do that, she'll probably need to know a lot more about the maze. Either that, or end up getting lost a couple hundred times in the process, which does not sound fun. "Thank you!" they say as they accept the drink, grinning at Eyes's joke. "The maze moves? Do you know if there is a pattern for when or why it moves?" Sara thinks for a bit before realizing something. "I saw some more runes elsewhere in the maze, do you think those might be part of the key as well?" Not that they would help that much if they can't be deciphered, but still, if Sara wants to help solve this mystery, she can't just ignore something that could possibly be part of the solution.

Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me