Re: *. * ·Sprigons*. * · | Field Research! (open!)

Postby eelu » Thu May 02, 2024 3:03 pm

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: eelu 137742
Type of Research: exploring for evidence
Bringing a helper?: Aucho
Link to helper: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4947494
Link to previous research post: x
Writing:
eelu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Fri May 03, 2024 7:06 pm

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Thani 509675
Type of Research: Testing the soil!
Bringing a helper?: Yes
Link to helper: Gremlin!
Link to previous research post: N/A
Writing: Maybe next time, Once I devlop some lore!! Been so busy :c
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pupfawn » Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 am

BaachenBits wrote:Heyo. Since Kitteh is busy with event stuff, I would happily help you with ur MYO if you would like :)

I'm a different person, but I would happily commission you to do my MYO, If you're free! :)
Pupfawn
Adorable avatar by amaoretto
INFP-T
Dragon Superfan
HalfDragon02 on Flight Rising and Madelynn #1683073 on Furry Paws
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pupfawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Sat May 04, 2024 7:22 am

Pupfawn wrote:
BaachenBits wrote:Heyo. Since Kitteh is busy with event stuff, I would happily help you with ur MYO if you would like :)

I'm a different person, but I would happily commission you to do my MYO, If you're free! :)

You bet! I have 1 other person on my list still, but I can add you to the queue next! Feel free to pm me with the details of your custom :)

I love making these freaking lil goobies <3
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sat May 04, 2024 11:18 am

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Aizaka + 995625
Type of Research: Exploring for evidence!
Link to helper: Here
Link to previous research post: Here
Writing: :3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 04, 2024 12:14 pm

Hey Aizaka, I think you have to wait a week between posts.
Its only been four days]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Sun May 05, 2024 3:53 am

Results!
Pt. 4!
.  . . ° . °:. * ° . . ° * .:° . ° . . .
growlithe. wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: growlithe. + (1107720)
Type of Research: testing the air quality!
Bringing a helper?: yes
Link to helper: tommy
Link to previous research post: ×× (this is my first one but they will go here)
Writing: the air was unusually brisk and and thick as dew clung to the grass, the sun slowly rising on the horizon, stretching in his bed tommy blink open his orange and green eyes; it was a lovely morning but something felt off to the earth sprigon, he knew it wasn't the soft soil beneath his feet as he had a direct connection to the element but he couldn't put his tiny finger on it; tapping his chin he pondered for a moment before a thought came to him "that's it! must be something in the air" he exclaimed, running over to a small chest near his den entrance he rummaged through it, pulling out various tools he would use to test the air. or at least he would try to as he had no idea what he was doing, grabbing the tools tommy had never used before he ran out into the field that surrounded his home; eager to test out his new tools...well toys in his eyes.

Tommy sat up on his tail, admiring his research setup. A row of colorful windcatchers buzzed and waved in the breeze; a large sock of unknown origins hoisted up on a stick would serve as a wind guide; a large handmade kite was anchored to the ground, carrying an assortment of test tubes on its underbelly, awaiting its first flight. The Earth Sprigon was quite new to this research stuff, but this all felt very scienc-y to him, and he was pleased with his setup. The plan was to wait until the perfect wind speed and direction and then unleash the kite, sailing it high to capture that "good air" that he just wasn't able to reach. At least, he figured that's how that would work.
At last, the sock swerved to the left, the wind catchers picked up speed, and wind chimes he had hung from his house let out a small jingle; that was the signal! He slithered over to the kite, rolling away the heavy rock that kept it grounded. Grabbing the string, he watched as the kite sailed higher and higher, fighting to try to pull him up with it. A single test tube fell from underneath, the tape holding it giving out against the stronger wind; Tommy was glad he added back-ups!
Reeling his kite back in, the Sprigon excitedly prepared the next step of his experiment; a picnic basket full of plastic flasks, beakers, and cylinders, some already filled with water or soda. He removed an "air filled" test tube from the kite, pouring it into a water-filled flask, and... he scratched his chin when nothing happened. "How do the humans make this stuff, then!?" He puzzled, picking up the bubbly soda to observe it more closely.
The sound of something fluttering caught his attention, however; a shiny ticket had been caught in the kite while it was in the air!

[NR] Standard MYO Ticket has been added to your inventory! (Use this to create a Standard rarity Sprigon with unlimited NR traits!)

Area11Fangirl wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Area11Fangirl - 784883
Type of Research: Exploring for Evidence!
Bringing a helper?: no ;—;
Link to helper: n/a
Link to previous research post: first one!

You are given a lead about a possible Sprigon sighting; someone, who wished to remain anonymous, said that they were hiking through a swampy area, when suddenly a pair of piercing eyes appeared out of the mud. The creature then rose, being described as "at least 12 foot tall, with razor sharp claws, huge teeth, and looking ready to attack."
The Cryptozoologists assure you that the story is likely exaggerated (accounts of Sprigon attacks are exceedingly rare, and many are found to be made up) and give you coordinates to explore the area.
You take off on foot, following a boardwalk through the swampy area. Reaching the end of the boardwalk, where the sighting took place, it doesn't take long before you feel a gaze fall upon you. Piercing eyes pop out of the mud to study you, and then just like in the previous encounter, the creature rises out of the mud, growing taller and taller as it rises up higher on its tail. At least it appears that the "sharp claws and teeth" parts were indeed an exaggeration. You hold your ground, watching in disbelief as it speaks in a deep, raspy voice;
"Hey, uh... this is kind of awkward, but are you a human?"
You nod.
"Oh, good, uh... the Sky Sprigons told us that some of you are nice and you have tasty food and stuff." The creature eyes you warily. "Are you one of those nice humans?"

You have encountered a wild Sprigon! You may claim it using the form on its page, if you'd like! Otherwise post 'not claiming."

eelu wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: eelu 137742
Type of Research: exploring for evidence
Bringing a helper?: Aucho
Link to helper: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4947494
Link to previous research post: x
Writing:

Aucho floated along lazily. His job was simple; get an aerial perspective of the environment, searching for evidence from above. He didn't mind this work much, but he was certainly more used to keeping his eyes up on the clouds he herded rather than on the ground.
Suddenly, he spotted something; a very strange fish-looking Sprigon, its large, round eyes filled with tears. His sharp eyes then caught the culprit; a raccoon, running as fast as it could on two legs, carrying something in its hands. He descended swiftly, using his long tail as a lasso and grappling the raccoon. The little creature gave a guilty smile before handing Aucho the stolen goods, then squirming its way to freedom and running off.
The aquatic Sprigon approached, a small smile on its sea-green face. "Wow! That was amazing!!" The creature gave a small, excited hop, its massive eyes gleaming. "My name is Mermin by the way, but my friends call me Merm!"
Aucho gave the Sprigon a small, polite nod; a little taken aback by the sudden flip-flop of emotions happening in front of him.
"You can keep that snack, by the way! I have another one! Thanks again, friend!" Mermin gleamed before slithering off to who knows where.

[C] Sweet Puff has been added to your inventory! (Feed this to your Sprigon and it will gain 1 Common Trait of your choice!)

Thani wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Thani 509675
Type of Research: Testing the soil!
Link to helper: Gremlin!
Link to previous research post: N/A
Writing: Maybe next time, Once I devlop some lore!! Been so busy :c

Gremlin was ecstatic about this whole research thing. You had to explain several times that you weren't exactly hunting for treasure, but the goblin-like Sprigon wouldn't hear it any other way. In fact, the scraggly green Sprigon insisted that they knew an excellent spot to search!
Next thing you know, you find yourself knee-deep in a trash heap while this Sprigon dives in and out like a seagull in the ocean during a fishing frenzy. You watch in stunned horror as Gremlin pops back out each time with a new "treasure"; a tarnished gold pocket watch, a shiny energy drink can, even an entire printer.
You sigh, looking away from the trash frenzy; however, as the Sprigon takes another dive, something shiny catches your eye as its sent flying towards you. You wade your way over and pick it up; a small, round ball of chocolate, somehow appearing pristine despite its environment.
You blink, and Gremlin is suddenly sitting in front of you, eyes wide and focused on the strange treat.

[M] Chocolate Truffle Puff has been added to your inventory! (Feed this to your Sprigon and it will gain 1 Mythical Trait of your choice!)
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
Kit ⇛ She/Her ⇛ I liek cats
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Sun May 05, 2024 4:27 am

Aizaka wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Aizaka + 995625
Type of Research: Exploring for evidence!
Link to helper: Here
Link to previous research post: Here
Writing: :3

You may only research once per week!
Feel free to repost this form after Monday the 6th, which is one week from your previous post. ^^
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
Kit ⇛ She/Her ⇛ I liek cats
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pupfawn » Tue May 07, 2024 6:52 am

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Pupfawn 1086471
Type of Research: Testing the Soil!
Bringing a helper?: nope
Link to helper: (if applicable)
Link to previous research post: (optional - if you wish to keep your entries as a congruent adventure)
Writing: (optional - if you'd like roleplay elements to your research!)
Pupfawn
Adorable avatar by amaoretto
INFP-T
Dragon Superfan
HalfDragon02 on Flight Rising and Madelynn #1683073 on Furry Paws
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pupfawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollione » Wed May 08, 2024 3:07 am

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Apollione + 373946
Type of Research: Testing the Soil!
Bringing a helper?: Yes!
Link to helper: Zazu
Link to previous research post: Here!
Writing: After finding such treasure, Zazu couldn't hold her excitement. Sure, it wasn't gold, but it was just as good, which meant the rumors were true - the waters here do hide precious treasures and all were just waiting to be found! However, waters weren't the only place she heard such rumors about. The lands were supposed to hold similar secrets and since Zazu was already tired from all that swimming, she decided she will move there. That way, while she'll be exploring, her fur will dry and she'll regain some strength.
~~~~ ✺ ~~~~
Hellooo, I'm Apollione but I go by Apollo!
Any | Ace | INFP-T
I don't really care about pronouns, you can use any you want.
Anime | Manga | Games
I don't watch anime so much anymore but I play a lot of games. Genshin, RDO, Divinity... I just started playing FFXIV and I'm in love.
Writing | RP
Writing is my biggest passion although I'm often stuck with writer's block. I'm still trying to create the stories that are stuck in my head.
Dragons! | Shifters! | Magic!
Yeeaaaa, you prob already guessed it. I have a thing for fantasy stuff.
~~~~ ✺ ~~~~
Apollione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me