Re: ๐ŸŽ‰ [ Raffle! ] [OPEN]

Postby cherubim » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:08 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: cherubim & 724098
    Give someone a compliment:
    @squeegi i honestly love seeing you around the kalmunity & i'm so honoured that you wanted to enter one of the kal comps w me !! :,0 you're always so nice and lovely to everyone, i admire you a lot :3
    @Safe_Haven aaaaa you're an absolute JOY to talk to, i'm so blessed that you came to me about kal edits ;v; and all your kals are gorgeous with absolutely awesome lore to boot!! feel free to infodump anytime <3
    Give yourself a compliment: hi me, you're doing great regardless of what you tell yourself. things aren't always gonna be better, but what matters is that you're working towards it. love you, take care.

Smack the Piรฑata!
    Username + ID: cherubim & 724098
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC:
    marx has to be my fave kal, apart from lazarus & kenzo. love that guy ๐Ÿ˜ญ he's so silly! a fun fact about him is that he really loves eating passionfruit, but is allergic to it so he usually has to be wheeled to the kal hospital. thank god they have free healthcare.
x
x
x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โž
๐Ÿ•Š wren ๐Ÿ•Š they/she ๐Ÿ•Š sylvain's wife! ๐Ÿ•Š
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:17 pm

Make A Wish!
      Username + ID: nio 144488
      Give someone a compliment: aftonbuilt i love ur designs and art and all ur characters!
      Give yourself a compliment: i'm strong despite it all, even if i don't feel it. :]

Smack the Piรฑata!
      Username + ID: nio 144488
      Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: barker's favourite monster flavour is pipeline punch!
โœน sun !! he/she/they/any โ€” adult โœฒ awst โœฒ cs th
art queue โœฒ icon cred
๐“†Ÿ ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:34 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Broccoli_Bento + 965616
    I'd like to give a compliment to Safe_Haven!
    So I am like super serious about this, you are by far one of my favorite artists in the community, and I legit get excited whenever you open nursery slots or post a new batch you completed because you are so talented and I just love your style!
    You are also a really cool person, and I'd love to talk with you more (if I can just get over my awkward and shyness, Lol), but seriously you are so nice and someone I could totally vibe with :3

Give yourself a compliment:
    Okay Nic, time to give urself a compliment!
    You have had a very difficult time through life, especially over the last year, but you are doing amazing trying to improve your mental health on your own and allowing yourself to be your own true and honest self. You are finally in a place where you feel like you can openly have your own opinions and express yourself the way that feels right to you. I know it's hard, but the progress you have made already is amazing and I hope that you keep going because I can't wait to know the you I have never been able to be.

Smack the Piรฑata!
    Username + ID: Broccoli_Bento + 965616
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC:
    Aaaah, I know I'm always, like always, either talking about or sharing my girl Jamie, but I have never loved a character of mine as much as her.
    Okay, so a fun fact about Jamie is that whenever I draw her as a human I draw her with vitiligo. It's how I've almost always have seen her since I got her. And I designed her vitiligo to mimic her markings, and even though it's symmetrical on her face, it isn't on other places of her body.
    (I'm still experimenting with her human design, but here's an older drawing I did of her so you can get an idea of what she'd look like as a human and how I see her ---> Jamie <3)

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp โ€ข autism โ€ข adhd โ€ข adult โ€ข Jan 31 โ€ข they/them โ€ข genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raiden » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:37 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: raiden 739226
    Give someone a compliment: shout out to @discontinued for being such a kind, giving, and memorable community member in the Discord! we haven't talked much personally but they're always a pleasure to see around! <3
    Give yourself a compliment: It's been a hard year, but I'm pulling it together. I've face obstacles and despite that, I'm still going. It's hard and it's not fun, and I feel like it's a slow start, but I should be proud of myself for continuing to push through it. I can do this man!

Smack the Piรฑata!
    Username + ID: raiden 739226
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Ragweed doesn't consider himself to be very crafty, but he does know how to sew! He started off practicing stitches to repair clothes and upholstery, but his home is slowly accumulating with handmade knickknacks like quilts, handbags, and little stuffed toys.
snake/wolf. he/they/she.
trades. kalons. nishinekos.
pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
i'm your number one fan!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maringue » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Maringue 677846
    squeegi, you are so genuinely sweet and I'm glad anytime I see your name pop up in the Kalon community. You are an incredible artist who I really look up to <3
    Give yourself a compliment:
    I'm proud of my progress these past few years. I've been really strong and have managed to start improving my life for the better~

Smack the Piรฑata!
    Username + ID: Maringue 677846
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Addison is a famous chocolatier even though he hates chocolate!

She/Her โ™ก ENTP โ™ก Pansexual

Signature Art ยฉ ยฉ | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:42 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: squeegi 929095
    Give someone a compliment: oh ho. you know i have to do it!!
    first of all, i want to say thanks to red! for hosting this event, for all you do for the community, and always being so helpful in kind in the discord. i hope you had a great birthday<3
    - big thank you to safehaven! you were one of the first people i spoke to in this community, and you gifted me my first kalon unprompted, and even designed the myo for me. you are so sweet, and i love seeing u pop up in the discord, youre always a treat to talk to. i love seeing your kal designs too, theyre always gorgeous.<3
    - alois!!! you so kindly gifted me my second kal silas, and were so welcoming when i first came to this community. i always love seeing your kals and your art around, and i love all of your cyclops kals :)!!
    - sam! seeing your dice brightens my day, they are always so gorgeous!! and youre always a friendly face in the discord, and youre always so kind when i share my art. you are such a nice person and i really appreciate you !!
    - mint! i love seeing your wax stamps, you always choose the prettiest color combos i've ever seen!! and i love all of your kal adopts, you have such a great eye for design!!
    - arcticwaterdrake! youre so fun to chat with, and i love seeing all of your pilot pics and hearing about it! thanks again for helping me figure out my 2200 entry, you really helped me out with perfecting the design. <3
    - mallow!! youre so sweet! i love your art as well, i still have the sketch you did of my boy silas<3
    - arden! your moodboards are SO good. i always love seeing your entries for kals!!<3
    - yuu! i LOVE your art, your style is so cute and soft! youre such a kind person, and you were another one of the people who really helped me get comfortable in the community, so thank you<3
    - cherubim! you are so sweet! youre so patient with me and my rambling, and im so excited to work together with you for that kalcomp!!! i've seen your entries and i admire your writing sooo much, you are so good at worldbuilding and creating convincing characters<333
    - chickpea! you have such an insane amount of creativity in your head. i love seeing your art and hearing about your character ideas and backstories. your art is SO amazing too; your style is so unique and lovely and youre always fun to talk to<3
    - honeycreeper! you are such a nice person!! you always have something funny to say! i can't wait to see your tmnt kits >:D
    - sobble! i love your art, and i love seeing your gal grunt around :) you have such a great way of doing traditional art, i love the way you use markers<3
    - witchhazel! you were another one of the first people i spoke to in the community, and you are so sweet and kind. i love your dnd characters and seeing your art of them is such a treat!!
    - maringue!! you are SO sweet, and you are sooo amazing at designing kals. thank you again for helping me with my 2200 entry, you knocked it out of the freaking park!!! i love seeing your art around, its adorable!! you are such a kind person and i really appreciate you.
    - madz! you are always so helpful and patient whenever i have a question, and you do so much for the community!! you are such a sweet person<3
    - elf of the hollow!! your art is gorgeous!! i love the way you line and design your kals, it has been a really big inspiration for me.<3

to all of the other lovely people of the kal community who i have not mentioned: thank you guys for being so welcoming. all of you are endlessly kind and understanding and i am so happy to have found such a wonderful group of people. thank you all for being so kind to me. it really, really means a lot.
    (apologies for the enormous wall of text. but i really appreciate you all and im glad to have met you all :))

Give yourself a compliment: university is hard, but you're doing great. keep doing the best you can. i'm proud of you :)

Smack the Piรฑata!
    Username + ID: squeegi 929095
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: roscoe!! fun fact about him, his character was based on geralt from the witcher! i love the dynamic between geralt and his horse roach, so i tried to incorporate those aspects into roscoe's character:) i also based his personality a lot on geralt as well!! i just love gruff silent characters who seem really scary but are just kind of lonely. he's one of my favorite kals!!

x
แด แด‡สŸโ€‹ โ€‹โœฟ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ถโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹
she/her | adult | artist
semi-inactive atm

โžค hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
โžค love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
โžค sig and avatar art by me โ™ก

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:44 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: aftonbuilt 186503
    Give someone a compliment: my dear epic bestie deercan - it's always a fun delight to chat with you i have a good time. get The Beasted On.
    Give yourself a compliment: i am so full of the awesome transmasc swag but also i think i've been stepping out of my comfort zone by drawing more human characters! good job, me. youre doing great.

Smack the Piรฑata!
    Username + ID: aftonbuilt 186503
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Rainer Harlowe was originally a design made for a fandom for a character that doesnt ever actually appear in the series in visual. then i got brainrot and now here we are

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

โฌฉ Deer โฌฉ Kiri โฌฉ
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:26 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: WitchHazel + 148605
    Give someone a compliment: @ember/justamindset: I love your art style so much, and you are amazing to work with!
    Give yourself a compliment: I've come a long way over the years, and I'm doing great at working on myself!

Smack the Piรฑata!
    Username + ID: WitchHazel + 148605
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: I have a LOT of favourites, but I'll talk about Solomon briefly! Mainly bc my dnd party is getting to parts where they're involved (all my Kals have humanoid forms in my fantasy multiverse heehoo). They were formerly the ruler of a resplendent desert empire, but through their own folly, it fell to darkness. Specifically, they tried to wield a fragment of a goddess, but they were too overzealous. In doing so, they cursed both themself and their lands. They no longer age, no longer have a heartbeat, and no longer need to eat or drink. Time-telling devices break in their presence. Their capitol wasn't so lucky. Everyone within the city of Ashwadi died in the ensuing explosion of dark magic... only to rise again as undead the next night, and each night after that. The sand turned black. Without its crown jewel, the empire crumbled. Locals now call Ashwadi the Black Sand Sea, and know to avoid it at all costs.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:30 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: peachpit + 557061
    Give someone a compliment: to you (red) and all the staff, thank you for making this whole even possible! it's brought a lot of people joy, and there was so much work put into it. the kalons released are absolute beauties! being on the staff side for a bit, i know these take alot of work and time, and i don't want that to go unappreciated <3
    Give yourself a compliment: I've been working really hard and learning a lot! and i've survived every day of it and have continued to grow and grow. i'm a better person than what i was and i should recognize that i've overcome all of my struggles. yay!

Smack the Piรฑata!
    Username + ID: peachpit + 557061
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: my fav kal will officially be 6 years old this year.. holy cow. she's still my baby and i think about her alot <3 another thing that i think is a v cute coincidence, is she has a latte art pattern on her design, and i ended up being a barista as my first job! she's just my meant-to-be forever oc
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
โ™ฅ โ™ฅ you guys are cool ily โ™ฅ โ™ฅ
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby altiora » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:14 pm

Smack the Piรฑata!
    Username + ID: altiora 376904
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Ophix is a computer virus and looks like a biblically accurate angel๐Ÿ’™
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me