Day 1 Results and Responses

Postby yeena » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:23 pm

Results

At some point while at the table, you find your pockets heavier with 10 Siesta Stamps.
    Joke's On You
    BadgerBuddies
    Black.Wings
    Cinnaliz
    DarkestWerewolf
    certified
    BlueEyedKite
    Cactologist
    Greyfire
    Knickknacks
    case
    L1V1D

At some point while at the table, you find your pockets heavier with 15 Siesta Stamps.
    Winter Shores
    nio

At some point while at the table, you find your pockets heavier with 20 Siesta Stamps.
    Lex.

Oddly enough, Voltaire's attention is caught by a particularly shiny champagne glass in front of them.
    It seems to speak to you, twinkling under the bright lights above. You carefully sneak it into your pocket, hoping nobody will miss it.

+1 Shiny Champagne Glass

Northstar. and bluex are acutely aware of the ongoings and through charm and conversation, wind up with shiny souvenir tokens from some of the more gracious guests around them.
    +1 Uncommon Edit Item (each)

- - -

Responses

In response to BlueEyedKite...
    Your "father" looks at you sympathetically, worried gaze turning briefly into a bemused glint but primarily maintaining his original look of concern.
    "Of course, you know where it is."
    His voice is slightly strained and as you go to leave the table, you pause to study your surroundings briefly. Something feels off.

In response to Cactologist...
    Seemingly slightly relaxed by the simple conversation starter, your father turns back to his own plate. It's a foreign thought to you, but you feel like you know that he doesn't like the food much either and is only truly here out of formality."It's fine, you're still just learning so I don't expect you to remember everything immediately. We're here to discuss trade relations between our city and the northern sect."
    He pauses, glancing around the busy room.
    "The founding home of the northern city was recently... eliminated. So this meeting is to try and soothe over the wrinkles left by the tragedy. They couldn't find any bodies, so it's a mystery as to what truly happened."
    His last statement was spoken with such a haste and so quietly, you almost couldn't hear it over the chatter. Remembering a tragedy that was not your own was unsettling, to say the least.

In response to Greyfire...
    The room and air around you is nothing short of eloquent, extra and royal. Perhaps monarchies don't exist in this universe, but there are surely houses that rule over their respective cities. Almost as if you got hit with a train of thought that has always been there but not running, you could recall that there are smaller towns and cities scattered around one primary city, the capital, if you will. There was where the true royal family resided. Everyone else looked up to the royal family but otherwise stayed loyal to their respective cities.
    Your father gives you a lopsided grin, but you can't help but notice him glance wearily around you. Maybe you aren't the only one unsure of something.
    "I wouldn't concern yourself so much with what the council would think, young sparrow."
    Despite the distant tone to his response, he shoots you a bright eyed look and redirects his attention to some other man calling him from a ways across the table.

In response to Knickknacks...
    The house, mansion, is unexplainably large and despite the fact that memories and thoughts that are original not your own seem to be flowing in, it would still probably be a challenge to navigate the house. You can vaguely recall that the mansion is two stories, with long winding halls and thick wooden support beams throughout the house. It's a dark house, dark to match the snowy forest surrounding the area.
    It's less than fire resistant, which could be concerning in consideration of fireplaces being a primary source of warmth during the coldest months of winter.

In response to case and L1V1D...
    Your father shoots you a nervous smile, almost like he isn't very convinced by your choice to stay. Regardless, he doesn't push the topic further and instead turns back to his own food and socializing. Looking around you, you notice people that you didn't even know that you knew. There are prominent members of your community here; the guild leaders, respected members of the local faith services. The community of your city-town is relatively small, technically speaking, due to the geographic location right along the mountain ridges, but everyone is also pretty close.
    The council is technically members of the high society in the community. While there isn't the most drastic of differences in everyone in terms of income, there are people that come from more "renowned" families that hold some influence over the community as a result. Those people are closely tied with the inner workings of the community and they know everything. For better or worse.
    The only person you seem to know personally is a nomadic family that has quickly integrated into the community. A respectable family that came from up north a week or so ago, that has quickly become close with your own family. Despite their random appearance, they have a formidable reputation among the travelling merchants and hold a good reputation that tracks with every city that they have visited. Your father was honored that they chose to align themselves with his city. They have a child, around your age, that is sitting across from you currently. They are a kind individual, albeit a bit quiet and socially withdrawn.
    In fact, they've been awfully quiet all night, looking at their lap with an unflinching gaze.
Last edited by yeena on Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trapped

Postby yeena » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:24 pm

Trapped

Despite the unwavering concern of your father, the air of comfort is broken by a sudden chill. Something suddenly feels very off, and you aren't typically an intuitive person. The dinner party continues on, with everyone talking amongst themselves and your dad tentatively spreading his attention between you and the rest of the table. Your mind is racing and an overwhelmingly strong sense of dread washes over you. Everything seems normal, the light of the chandeliers above you are blinding, the sky outside of the cathedral sized windows at the end of the room are dark with snowflakes glistening in a blizzard. The window draws your attention, as soon as you actually consider that thought in your head. In fact...
    The room goes silent when there's a sudden click. It's almost inane how fast the room hushed, and it takes you a second to notice the person across from you with the shining flintlock pointed at you. You quiver in your seat, gulping. Do they even realize you aren't who they want? Time moves slowly as the individual stands, dressed just as eloquently as the rest of the room. They blended right in- did you know them? Their lips were pulled impossibly tight, downwards, and if you could focus on anything it was the fact that tears were welling in their eyes. They mouthed something to you- s.. sorry?
    The scene is interrupted by an impossibly loud crash, and the window you thought about earlier was being shattered into a million dazzling pieces as cloaked individuals fill in. They have crossbows aimed at the party, flintlocks and danger written all over them. It seems to surprise the person across from you, as they flinch and nervously glance at the intruders but otherwise say nothing. You dare to look at your father and he looks pale and impossibly still. It's hard to tell what he could be thinking. Despite the fear locking you into place, you try your best to think of something, anything, to get you out of this situation. Your dad slips you a quick, sad look before rising slowly from his place.
    "We could talk about this, there's no need to resort to this. Please."
    His voice is steady and it happens without a second to think: he's raising his hand quickly and the chandeliers above the table start shaking. The glimmering light beams across the ivory walls before the ornate pieces are crashing down, towards the table.
    The distraction only gives you a split second to move backwards, away from the table and the chair. The room is full of noise now: screaming, running and panic. The silent mercenary group has started their attack and you don't even see the person that was sitting across from you. No time to think about it now though, you have to move.

Options
    Choice A While moving towards a door, the obvious entrance and exit to the dining room, you can't help but sneak a look back at the chaos around you. Just one look...
    Choice B You keep the train moving without a second to glance back, this isn't even technically your world. You need to worry about yourself and getting out of there.

Form
    Feel free to add a little roleplay blurb to your answer, I will do my best to give a response!
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Storyteller:[/b] (link to sheep or use the traveler)
    [b]Choice:[/b]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled Booth - Day 1

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:34 pm

Username + ID: Black.Wings 770728
Storyteller: Traveler
Choice: A again, we live for chaos!
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled Booth - Day 2

Postby Lex. » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:44 pm

Username + ID: Lex. 959439
Storyteller: Birdie
Choice: A

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 pm

Username + ID: vanilla bean. (143267)
Storyteller: phantasma
Crashing into a scene of chaos with mercenaries and crumbling ballrooms was not on the bingo card for the year. In fact, not a single one of these people was supposed to be a part of my year. I guess I'm late to the party. I ducked low and tore across the room sending little bits of marble scattering across the room- it didn't seem like talking things out was an option. Reaching the foyer, I couldn't help but stop and look back at the scene of chaos. I didn't know a single one of these people or where I was- nothing to lose, might as well take it all in!

kicking myself for missing the first day but it is FINE

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled Booth - Day 1

Postby BadgerBuddies » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:52 pm

Username + ID: BadgerBuddies 68823
Storyteller: Marianna
Choice: B
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:52 pm

Username + ID: BlueEyedKite
Storyteller: Glamor

In all the commotion Glamor trips over the hem of her dress. Struggling back up from the floor, She realizes she is wearing an elegant mid-calf burgundy gown. The ewe doesn't have time to ponder how she could have forgotten a wardrobe change of such a stately gament when another dinner guest elbows into her. Glamor can't resist the momentum of the panicked crowd pushing her closer to the door. Still, it wasn't like her not to try and take in all her possible options. The ewe manages to squirm her way to the edge of the pack so she could partially turn her body. Her resolve is to look back at the scene she was leaving. What could her green eyes take in? And would this detour cost her?

" What's going on?" She shouts above the chaos, in outrage.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Username + ID: Joke's On You
Storyteller: Winnie
Choice: B

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:42 pm

Username + ID: L1V1D + 1045332
Storyteller: Chloris
Choice: A, Love me some goo chaos
Sig is a wip <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:28 pm