My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Kalon '23 | It was supposed to be an owl

Postby dorayaki » Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 pm

ohh mark...if i get to it
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spaceinmyhead » Tue May 30, 2023 6:41 pm

mark

I wish I had like, one brain cell...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
pfp by: @kaisisles
Spaceinmyhead
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Tue May 30, 2023 8:37 pm

Username+ Usernumber: snowdrake + 418283
Name: Erebos
prompt: wip
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Wed May 31, 2023 11:36 am

Username+ Usernumber: Fuyunofabuki 948125
Name: Dax
prompt:You may have heard the tale of ‘the one who screeches’ the old tale was passed on from Kal to Kal in order to scare the young Kals.

As legend goes ‘The One Who Screeches’ patrols the deepest parts of the forest. Slinking through the forest for its next victim. They say if you hear the screech then it’s already found you. That you will become a garden statue. Some kals claim that the screech sounds like a screech owl. Some claim a vixens scream. Some claim the screech is supposed to sound like your favorite animal but, none have ever been proven to be what it sounds like.

One thing is true, that it only goes after Kals that have lost their way so don’t go into the forest alone, don’t split up.
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────
Fuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
event place holder ───────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grass✴knight » Wed May 31, 2023 9:26 pm

Username+ Usernumber:
Name:
prompt:

tay ✩ they/them
grass✴knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed May 31, 2023 10:11 pm

FluffyBirdie - 750079 | Hesperos, meaning "evening." | 536 / 4,000

"The supposed origin of magic ... and betrayal"
    Hesperos was a god of worlds. He was among the Firstborn, a group of creator gods and goddesses who made the world and set it to run, and though his role sounded vast, it was mild work; he had to keep track of the relationship between each world and ensure they never touch. It meant he spent his life traveling, visiting places where universes were too close together and fixing the leak. Maybe it was because his work led him to see people as they developed and built their communities that he grew a fondness for them, of their earnest work despite their mortality and their limited view of the world. The emotions the deities showed paled in comparison to the passionate blaze of mortals, fuelled by impossible dreams and aspirations. They hated and killed, loved and nourished. The gods had none of these. A deity cannot be killed and was fully grown from the moment they were born, and romance, no matter how strong, tended to fade after a few centuries, millennia.

He couldn't help but create a physical form and inhabit it in order to talk to these spontaneous, 'lesser' beings, and the more he grew to know them, the more he loved their company and unbridled creativity. And this tenderness towards them led Hesperos to do the unthinkable: he allowed a world to touch theirs, briefly, so that they could experience another world beyond theirs. He had introduced magic.

He fled soon after for fear of punishment. He had gone against his purpose and had broken what this world was meant to be, a crime with no parallel. As a Firstborn, his immense presence was easy to sense by any god, but as the deity of alternate worlds, he could leap from one world to another with ease, forcing his pursuers to spend a century traveling to find him.

And indeed many years passed in peace, where Hesperos made friends, worked in the blazing sun and frigid snow, and fell in love. He changed his appearance to pretend he aged, and suppressed his immortal genes, so that his children may live a normal life. But it could never last long. Once the gods found the planet he inhabited, he had precious seconds to flee, and jumping dimensions meant revealing his true, intangible form. People nearby would flee, but worse still was the fear in his friends', spouces', childrens' eyes. He was a demon to them, he had betrayed them, he had not trusted them enough to speak of his origin.

And he would leave that world with broken trusts and his own damaged heart.

He was delaying the inevitable. How many children will he leave fatherless, how many wives would he abandon to deal with the fallout of having married an inhuman being? But he couldn't help it; he was selfish, he wanted to see more of the world from the ground level, wanted to live without powers, wanted relationships filled with laughter and companionship and happiness. He wanted a life filled with adventure, and a life spent in one small town. He was in love with mortals, and he wanted to experience all that life had to give, until the bitter end.
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:52 am

---
---

■ Mid-life 469367 ✧ Equinox ✧ Nonbinary (They/Them) ■

111In the ancient realms of mystic wonders and celestial marvels, there existed a celestial being known as Equinox, the Eternal Balance. Equinox was a shimmering entity, adorned with an ethereal cloak that embraced the hues of twilight. They had the power to traverse the veil between day and night, ensuring the harmonious balance between light and darkness in the mortal realm. According to the ancient tales, Equinox was born when the first rays of the sun kissed the horizon, and the last embers of the moon's glow whispered farewell to the night sky. From the duality of those fleeting moments, Equinox emerged, a celestial force tasked with upholding the delicate equilibrium between day and night.
    111Equinox's essence transcended the realms of the celestial and spiritual. They were bound to an eternal war within the ethereal plane of dreams and nightmares. Nightmares, twisted embodiments of fear and darkness, sought to dominate the dreams of mortals, engulfing them in a perpetual abyss of terror. Equinox, guided by their unyielding devotion to balance and harmony, stood as the eternal guardian, the spiritual and celestial protector against these malevolent forces. Their celestial sanctuary was nestled within the heavens, a place where the celestial bodies whispered secrets to them, and the stars kindled their eternal flame. From there, Equinox could observe the dreams of mortals, their hopes, fears, and desires. They possessed the power to weave dreams of solace and enlightenment, banishing the nightmares that plagued restless souls.
    111Equinox's presence was ethereal yet comforting, as they descended into the dreamscape, their luminous form radiating a tranquil aura. Mortals would catch glimpses of their gentle visage, their luminescent eyes glistening with ancient wisdom and compassion. In their dreams, they became a guide, offering solace and reassurance, protecting them from the encroaching darkness. As the celestial guardian of balance, Equinox maintained an unwavering dedication to their duty. they would traverse the ethereal plane, engaging in a dance of shadows with the nightmares that sought to disrupt the harmony of dreams. These nightmares took various forms—monstrous creatures, haunting apparitions, and twisted manifestations of mortals' deepest fears.
    111The battle between Equinox and the nightmares was an eternal struggle, each encounter resonating with the fate of countless mortal souls. Equinox possessed an arsenal of celestial powers to combat these dark entities. They wielded a staff adorned with gold and moonstone, channeling the serene energy of the night sky. With a wave of their staff, they could summon celestial light to pierce the darkness, repelling the nightmares back into the ethereal abyss. But Equinox knew that true harmony could not be achieved through the eradication of darkness alone. They understood that the mortal realm relied on the delicate interplay of light and shadow, day and night. Thus, in their battles against the nightmares, they sought not only to defeat them but to transform their malevolence into wisdom and strength.
    111Equinox possessed the unique ability to delve into the darkest depths of a nightmare, exploring the root of its creation. They would immerse themselves in its essence, seeking to understand the fear and pain from which it sprouted. Through their compassionate touch, they would offer solace to the nightmare, whispering words of balance and empathy. In these moments, Equinox's celestial light would intertwine with the darkness, illuminating its hidden purpose. The nightmare, no longer driven by a desire to torment, would be transformed, taking on a gentler form. It would become a guide, revealing the path to self-discovery and growth, teaching the mortal dreamer to overcome their fears and find inner strength. Equinox believed that by turning nightmares into catalysts for personal growth, they could instill a profound sense of balance and resilience within mortals. However, not all nightmares were willing to embrace this transformation. There were those that clung desperately to their malevolence, resisting Equinox's guiding touch. These nightmares, known as the Abyssal Terrors, were the most formidable foes Equinox faced in their eternal war. The Abyssal Terrors were ancient and powerful nightmares, born from the depths of mortals' most primal fears. They manifested as colossal creatures with writhing tentacles, their eyes glowing with unholy darkness. Their mere presence would send shivers down the spines of even the bravest mortals.
    111To confront these formidable adversaries, Equinox would gather their celestial strength, calling upon the spirits of the night to aid them. The moon would lend its brilliance, bestowing their with lunar energy, while constellations aligned to amplify their powers. With their celestial allies at their side, Equinox ventured deep into the ethereal abyss, where the Abyssal Terrors awaited. The battles with the Abyssal Terrors were fierce and intense, each clash resonating with the delicate balance of the mortal realm. Equinox would weave intricate patterns of celestial light, dodging the ferocious strikes of the Terrors and countering with precise and calculated movements. Their staff, infused with the essence of moonstone, emitted radiant beams that pierced the darkness, weakening the Abyssal Terrors' grip on the dream realm.
    111But Equinox's true strength lay not only in their celestial power but in their unwavering belief in the potential for redemption. With each encounter, they sought to penetrate the depths of the Abyssal Terrors' souls, attempting to unearth the slivers of light hidden within their darkness. In a pivotal battle against the most ancient and formidable of the Abyssal Terrors, Equinox delved deep into the heart of its nightmare domain. They confronted the terror, its menacing presence threatening to engulf them. Equinox stood their ground, their eyes glowing with celestial determination.
    111With a burst of celestial energy, Equinox shattered the fortress of fear erected by the Abyssal Terror. They ventured into the core of its nightmare, witnessing the torment and anguish that birthed its existence. With a gentle touch and words of compassion, they sought to soothe the pain, offering a glimmer of hope within the darkness. Miraculously, the Abyssal Terror's malevolence wavered, its monstrous form beginning to dissipate. In that moment of vulnerability, Equinox shared a part of their celestial essence, merging it with the Abyssal Terror's essence. The nightmare transformed, shedding its monstrous visage and becoming a radiant ethereal being known as an Enigma of Balance. The Enigmas of Balance became Equinox's loyal companions, emissaries of harmony and equilibrium. They would traverse the dream realm, guiding mortals through their darkest fears and teaching them the power of balance. Equinox's battles with the Abyssal Terrors had transformed them into guardians of the night, warriors of celestial wisdom.
    111As the eons passed, Equinox's legend spread far and wide among mortals. They became a symbol of hope, a spiritual and celestial protector who harmonized the forces of light and darkness within the mortal realm. The night sky adorned with constellations depicting Equinox's eternal battles and their quest for balance. To honor Equinox's tireless dedication, mortals began celebrating a festival known as "Nightfall's Embrace." During Nightfall's Embrace, mortals would come together under the night sky, lighting lanterns and candles to symbolize the balance between light and darkness. They would share tales of Equinox's valor and the importance of finding equilibrium in their own lives.
    111On this sacred night, mortals would engage in meditation, reflecting on their fears, dreams, and aspirations. They would seek guidance from Equinox, offering prayers and wishes for balance and harmony in their existence. It was believed that Equinox would hear these heartfelt pleas and bestow their celestial blessings upon those who embraced the path of balance. The Festival of Nightfall's Embrace became a time of unity, as mortals recognized that both light and darkness were integral parts of their journey. It reminded them that by embracing their fears and finding balance, they could unleash their true potential and discover inner strength.
    111Nightfall's Embrace became more than just a festival; it became a spiritual journey for those who sought enlightenment. Mortals would travel from far and wide, making pilgrimages to the sacred grounds where Equinox first appeared to the world. They would gather in the presence of their celestial sanctuary, a place of profound tranquility and cosmic energy. During the festival, Equinox would descend from the heavens, crossing the veil that separated the mortal realm from the celestial plane. It was said that they could only visit the mortal realm on the day of Nightfall's Embrace when the boundaries between worlds were at their thinnest due to the power of communal spirituality. their arrival was heralded by a shimmering cascade of stardust, and a gentle breeze that carried the whispers of ancient wisdom.
    111Mortals would gather in awe and reverence, their hearts filled with anticipation as Equinox graced them with their presence. They would impart their celestial blessings, touching their foreheads with a gentle caress, infusing them with the essence of balance and harmony. It was a sacred moment, a union between the mortal and the celestial, where mortal dreams intertwined with the cosmic tapestry. As Equinox interacted with mortals, they would listen to their stories, their hopes, and their fears. They offered guidance, imparting words of wisdom and solace. They reminded them of the delicate dance between light and darkness, urging them to embrace their shadows and find strength within their vulnerabilities.
    111Through Equinox's teachings, mortals learned to see the beauty in the interplay of day and night. Equinox emphasized that true growth and enlightenment could be achieved by embracing the duality of existence and finding harmony within oneself. During Nightfall's Embrace, Equinox would lead mortals in meditative rituals and ceremonies. They would gather in circles, holding hands and closing their eyes, as Equinox's ethereal voice resonated through their beings. their melodic words carried the essence of dreams and the wisdom of the celestial realms. As mortals opened their hearts and minds, Equinox guided them on a journey of self-discovery. Through visualization and reflection, they encouraged them to confront their deepest fears and insecurities, illuminating the path toward personal growth and transformation.
    111Equinox's presence during Nightfall's Embrace infused mortals with a sense of inner peace and clarity. The festival became a catalyst for change, a beacon of hope that ignited a desire for self-improvement and spiritual enlightenment. In addition to the meditative rituals, Nightfall's Embrace was also marked by joyous celebrations. Mortals would come together in lively gatherings, adorned in vibrant costumes that mirrored the celestial tapestry of the night sky. They danced under the moonlight, their movements harmonizing with the rhythms of the universe. Music, laughter, and the aroma of chocolate and fresh pastries filled the air as mortals rejoiced in the unity and shared experiences of the festival. Equinox used their celestial power to create breathtaking light shows that filled the sky with dancing stars. They shared tales of their dreams, hopes, and aspirations, finding solace in the understanding that they were not alone in their journey toward balance and self-discovery.
    111Nightfall's Embrace became a time of renewal and reconnection. It provided a space for mortals to reevaluate their priorities and realign their lives with their inner truths. It was a reminder that the pursuit of success and happiness should not overshadow the need for self-care, introspection, and nurturing the relationships that truly mattered. As the festival came to a close, Equinox would bid farewell to the mortal realm, their luminous form ascending back into the celestial heavens. But the lessons and blessings bestowed upon mortals during Nightfall's Embrace remained ingrained in their hearts and minds. As the sun set and the moon ascended, Equinox's celestial radiance would grace the night sky once again. For as long as mortals dreamed and the ethereal realms existed, Equinox would remain their eternal guardian, forever dedicated to balancing the dark with the light, and the night with the day.
    111Throughout the year, mortals would carry the spirit of Equinox within them, applying the wisdom gained during the festival to their daily lives. They would seek balance in their actions, decisions, and relationships, striving to create harmony within themselves and their communities. Nightfall's Embrace became a catalyst for positive change, spreading its influence beyond the festival grounds. The principles of balance, empathy, and self-discovery championed by Equinox inspired mortals to create organizations and initiatives dedicated to supporting mental and emotional well-being. Communities flourished as individuals embraced their vulnerabilities and offered support to one another. Nightfall's Embrace became a symbol of resilience and unity, reminding mortals of their shared humanity and the power of collective growth.
    111As the eternal guardian and celestial protector, Equinox continued their eternal war against nightmares, striving to bring balance and harmony to the dreams of mortals. They understood that true enlightenment came not from eradicating darkness, but from transforming it into a catalyst for growth and self-discovery. Equinox's ethereal presence remained a comforting beacon in the night, their luminescent form guiding mortals through the realms of dreams. They inspired them to confront their fears, find solace in the darkness, and discover the transformative power of balance within their own lives. And so, the legend of Equinox, the Eternal Balance, and their eternal war against nightmares endured throughout the ages. Mortals found solace in their celestial protection, knowing that in the darkest of nights, they would be there, bringing light and guiding them toward the path of harmony. As generations passed, the stories and teachings of Equinox were passed down from parents to children, ensuring the preservation of their wisdom and the celebration of balance and harmony.
[2212 words]
Last edited by Mid-life on Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:01 am

possible mark - counterpart to morpheus, of a sort
Knickknacks