Re: Keldines #660-662

Postby Zentropy » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:38 am

Keldine #661
username: Zentropy
keldine name: Cassiopeia "Cass"
prompt: Cass is a big gift giver during the winter holidays, and loves the thrill of the hunt for the perfect gift. Whether it be found in a tiny knick knack store hidden from the street or meticulously handmade by her own paw, the love and community that comes from it is second to none in her opinion.
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keldines #660-662

Postby Cetacea » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Winner for Keldine #661 is @.muse. ! This made me laugh out loud haha
.muse. wrote:Keldine #661
username: .muse.
keldine name: Clive
prompt: it almost sounds mean, but their favorite thing to do in the winter is watch others forget how ice works. They'll wake up before the sun to make themselves an extra large, steaming hot, extra chocolatey, thermos of coffee. Dawn their favorite scarf, and go for an early morning stroll. Just so that they can watch others slip and slide around before the sun has had a chance to make things sloshy and wet. It's not malicious, just wry humor, if they are close enough to, they'll help pick up the fallen, let them hold the piping hot thermos to warm their paws, chat for a bit. But the harmless fun of seeing others sliding around like newborn lambs never fails to bring a smile to their face.

Winner for Keldine #662 is @Lyciran !

Thank you everyone for all of your entries :)<3
Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me