Re: Heartcatch! - Quests & Prompts

Postby Goatmom » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:46 am

Username + ID: Goatmom + 1001907
Pokemon being used/link: Racka the Pride Wooloo
Archive: Mother of Goat Pokemon
Prompt:
Racka's favorite move is Headbutt and the first time he used it was to Headbutt a tree and nock some berry's down for him and his friends.
Racka's first Headbutt
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:37 am

Username + ID: OriGalaxii + 874104
Pokemon being used/link: Luna (don't have a separate ref for her yet)
Archive:XxX
Prompt: #1 [Artwork + 102 words]
Luna first learnt calm mind while doing some meditation with her trainer. Her trainer Rio has a history of anxiety and when he found some partner and me meditation sessions, he signed them up!

While Luna was having a great time, Rio.... wasn't so much. They were nervous people were staring, and they might be judging them...
Luna scooted closer to them, and followed the guides instructions. "Breathe in... and out..."

Luna glowed softly as she unintentionally used calm mind to help him.

After that, she would stick close to him and, whenever anxiety spiked, would help him relax with calm mind.

Username + ID: OriGalaxii + 874104
Pokemon being used/link: Luna (don't have a separate ref for her yet)
Archive:XxX
Prompt: #4 - Draw their pokeball!
Luna's pokeball was hand decorated, with the help of her trainer!

OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:44 pm

Username + ID: miku 680657
Pokemon being used/link: cherry
Archive: x
Prompt:

cherry’s favorite move is aromatherapy! she learned it while trying to figure out the best way to calm down her anxious zorua friend, candy

not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:55 pm

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: witchingdreamons [145925]
Pokemon being used/link: Cadell
Prompt:

Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!

Cadell is AroAce, they normally would wear small things like scarves or hair clips if they could find any.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username + ID: witchingdreamons [145925]
Pokemon being used/link: Cadell
Prompt:

"Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball!"

If, and that's very much if, Cadell was to ever be witha trainer, they'd prefer a mysterious and intriguing, yet simple custom pokeball.

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:23 am

Pride Prompts!
    Username + ID: allynabean #393408
    Pokemon being used/link: sunset and blossom
    Archive: link
    Prompt: #1 - Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!

Pride Prompts!
    Prompt: #2 - How does your pokemon celebrate pride and what does it mean to them?

Sunset >> Sunset is always celebrating pride, and she is loud and proudly a lesbian with her wool colored brightly with the same shades as her flag. It's more than a one-month-a-year event for her, though she does love pride month and the way it creates so much fun and love with all the pokemon around her. Sunset has known she liked other girls for as long as she can remember. She tried to hide it a little when she was younger, but has learned that other's opinions of her shouldn't matter and to do what makes her happy- she's tried to pass on that lesson to her friends and others who she sees struggling as well. [115 words]

Blossom >> Blossom is still young, but she's pretty sure she's a lesbian. She's rather shy, and still a little uncertain in herself and her identity, but she's getting there. Her friend Sunset has helped a lot, and gotten her to accept and understand herself a little better. This would be Blossom's first pride month with something solid to celebrate and be proud of, with a flag to wave, and she's excited! Mostly following Sunset's much more experienced lead, but excited nonetheless. It's nerve wracking, being out and telling others, but Blossom thinks she's ready for it, or at least ready to try. [101 words]

Pride Prompts!
    Prompt: #3 - Make a pride flag based off your pokemon's color palette and identity!

sunset's lesbian flag (different from the, sunset lesbian flag)

blossom's lesbian flag- for when u are small and cute and a plant and also a lesbian
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:13 am

Username + ID: PikachuTori25 #47866
Pokemon being used/link: Milo
Archive: Here!
Prompt: #1
Prompt:Image
Milo's favorite move is gust! He was hatched with it but it took him a while to master it. It's always his go to move since he gets spooked easily!

Prompt: #3

Pride Prompts!
Prompt: #1

Pride Prompts!

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: Sakura
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raspberrie » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:54 pm

WIP
Question 4 prompts
—————————————————-
Username + ID: widgetish 1026925
Pokemon being used/link: Bug
Archive: Here
Prompt: Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball!
Bug always keeps their band wherever she goes,, including her pokeball!
Pokemon being used/link: Boo
Prompt: Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball!

Pride Prompts
——————————————————
Pokemon being used/link: Bug, Boo, Spencer
Prompt: Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!
Spencer and Boo are both MLM and are a couple! They’ve been together for about 6 months now!
Bug is a demigirl lesbian. Though they don’t have a girlfriend, she is perfectly fine and independent without one. At least that’s what she says,,,

Pokemon being used/link: Charcoal, Bonsai
Prompt: Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!
Charcoal is a demigirl pansexual! They’ve recently started gaining a crush on Bug, but due to Charcoals appearance she doesn’t know if Bug will even like her as they think she can never live up to Bugs beauty.

Bonsai is an asexual! They thought for a while something was wrong with them, but come to find out other like Bonsai feel this way and they aren’t strange at all. Though they use they/them pronouns, they don’t identify with enby terms. They’re just so used to being called that since they’re a drifloon, they’ve just gotten used to it.
Last edited by Raspberrie on Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:04 pm

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Pokemon being used/link: [ Artorius ]
Archive: [ click ]
Prompt: Make a pride flag based off your pokemon's color palette and identity!
(Inspired by the Agender Flag)
Artorius' Flag || Referencing a Lack of Gender due to still being new to the modern world after being revived from a fossil, and opting out of gender altogether. Artorius specifically considers gender to be a confusing concept, and would much rather be referred to by name or by it/its or they/them pronouns instead of being referred to alongside a gender.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Adore ]
(Inspired by the Multiple Flags)
Adore's Flag || Referencing attraction that feels as if it is swirling around a primary gender attraction while feeling attraction to other genders in smaller amounts. Adore specifically feels a primary attraction to masculine pokemon, but can still feel attraction to other pokemon on much smaller scales.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [Prince]
(Based on a version of the Bigender Flag)
Prince's Flag || Referencing experiencing two genders simultaneously, while also having both genders connected to royalty in some capacity. Prince specifically experiences both male and assorted nonbinary genders, but enjoys the Bigender label specifically, and always connects their gender with a sense of being royalty in some capacity.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[Kerberos]
(V. Clearly a funky Nonbinary Flag)
Kerberos' Flag || Referencing discovering a nonbinary identity similarly to finding something special underneath some stone. Kerberos likes to compare the discovery of their gender similarly to how a trainer might dig up something nice in the Sinnoh Underground.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[ Metralis ]
(Based on the Trans Flag)
Metralis' Flag || Referencing a Gender experience that is something in-between a solid and liquid state like slime. Metralis is very assured in the fact that he is masculine and uses he/him pronouns, but also allows his gender to be fluid in a sense and commonly present in somewhat feminine manners at times.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Nekotaur ]
(Based on the Catgender Flag)
Nekotaur's Flag || Referencing a gender that is connected to being a cat that is specifically strange or off-putting to most. Nekotaur does not know a lot of things about themself, but they know that the way they experience gender is very connected to their meowth side. (They even use Meow/Meowself pronouns on occasion)
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolrat » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:28 am

Username + ID: coolrat, 1032639
Pokemon being used/link: Mafi
Archive: Heartcatch Storage
Prompt: 10. What is your pokemons full moveset and when did they learn them?

Final Gambit: Mafi learned this moved from his father, a Primape, soon after he was born. He called it a last resort, and warned him to only use it if he was fighting "For something greater than all of us." Mafi keeps the move in the back of his mind, always ready to use it if things got bad.

Bite: He learned Bite in his first ever real fight. He'd gotten himself backed into a corner, and with no way out, he clamped his jaws around his opponent. He didn't expect it to do much, but he could feel his teeth growing sharper, digging into his foe. They backed off, frozen, and Mafi took that opportunity to end the battle.

Take Down: It was a desperate fight when Mafi had learned Take Down. He was barely standing, and he knew that even if he used Final Gambit, it wouldn't do much. In a last ditch effort, he'd crashed into his opponent, giving everything he had into just knocking over the enemy. He reeled back, his vision covered in black spots, and saw the other fall to the ground in defeat. As soon as he was declared the winner, he toppled backwards in exhaustion.

Thief: Mafi was in a dark place when he'd learn Thief, both literally and mentally. He'd been messing around with the wrong crowd, and gotten mixed up in a gang. He was with them when he saw a wealthy pokemon, adorned in jewels and other such luxuries. "Don't you want all of that?" someone had asked him. "Go on, take it. You're strong enough, aren't you?" Mafi's sense of right and wrong had left once he heard the challenge, and before he could process his actions, he was barreling towards his target. He grabbed what he could and launched himself away, jewels in hand.

(307 words)
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
Ask my WoF OCs!
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruna » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:45 am

Hello, here are some quests for my Raichu ♥

Username + ID: Zoruna ( 928953 )
Pokemon being used/link: Surfing
Archive: here for Heartcatch
Prompt: 1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite ?

Surfing's favorite attack is "Electric Terrain" which blankets the surroundings in electricity, and doubles his speed thanks to his Surge Surfer ability.
You should know that Surfing is a very greedy person. When he is angry or hungry, which happens very often, it is imperative to feed him, at the risk of receiving a nice Thunderbolt attack in the face. So, before going on a trip outside the cities, always stock up on berries and malasada to please him. Unfortunately, one day, the group was eating quietly on top of a mountain. Surfing had his strawberry malasada and was over the moon, but a strong gust of wind surprised him, and he knocked his delicious cake out of it. This one rolled all the way up the hill, and despite a superb Quick Attack attack, the wind and the hill seemed to have teamed up to keep Surfing from eating before a long run down the mountain. When the malasada finally stopped, Surfing was over the moon: finally he was going to be able to eat! But that's what he believed... Indeed, a hungry Pachirisu passing by came out of the bushes, took the malasada, and swallowed it whole. Suffice to say that our dear Raichu was not very happy. He puffed out his cheeks, furious, and began to scream. Immediately, the surroundings were covered with electricity, scaring the wild pokemon and scaring away the frightened Pachirisu by the murderous look that Surfing was throwing at him. Unfortunately, with an Electric Terrain, an Alolan Raichu's ability triggers, and the Pachirisu ends up joining Team Rocket to other skies.
Since that day, it's better not to steal Surfing's food, because he will always activate his Electric Terrain to become even faster than a Manectric and catch you quickly to knock you out in exchange.

( 303 words )

2. Has your pokemon ever encountered a legendary? what was this like and how did it impact them?

Surfing has already encountered Tapu Fini before being captured by his trainer. Indeed, while he was walking in search of food (as usual) he came across a group of sad pokemon near the beach. Indeed, they wanted to surf and have fun in the water, but unlike usual, the water was calm. Surfing didn't care at first until he saw a mysterious seashell flying overhead.
"Since when do Shellders know how to fly!?" he said in shock, before the mysterious shell opened.
Opening, the shell revealed a magnificent mermaid linked to this shell, exactly like a Shellder but much more beautiful still. Yes, Surfing fell under the spell of this superb mermaid who suddenly launched an attack which animated the waves, and allowed the pokemon to have fun in the water as desired. After that, the mysterious mermaid with the shell landed on a calm corner of the waters, and watched the pokemon to prevent them from getting hurt. Surfing came up to her and introduced himself asking who she was. She in turn introduced herself as Tapu Fini, guardian and protector of Poni Island. She said that her duty was to watch over the seas and the islands, so that no one was harmed, especially by dangerous creatures called Ultra Beasts.
"What are the Ultra Beasts?" Surfing asked, tilting his head.
"Hey good my friend... It's complicated..." Tapu Fini replied as he started to explain.
Intrigued by his story, Surfing sat and listened to him talk at length for hours. It was the first time (if not the only time) he didn't think about food.
The discussions with Tapu Fini ended when she asked him to join the other pokemon to play. Surfing agreed with a smile and went surfing and playing with them. Finally, at nightfall, they all fell asleep in a small cave near the beach, and Tapu Fini left them during the night, leaving them food for the morning. This time, Surfing shared because he didn't want to lose his new friends. Finally, the meeting with Tapu Fini was something great for him!

( 347 words )

4. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball! (They do not have to be 'traditional' pokeball styles)

I used the official malasada pattern to make it on the ball, and added a strawberry and waves. I'm happy, because I'm not very good at digital drawing ♥
I also took the colors and patterns of my pokemon :D
Legend has it that Surfing once tried to eat the paint, forcing his trainer to redo it, because it wasn't dry ! :lol:

5. What is your Pokémons personality?

Surfing is a very greedy person. Maybe even too greedy. He eats so much that you wonder how he still manages to stand up or even float on his tail. He is also very sharing, except of course if it concerns food. If so, manage to find some, his will remain his, period. So you can easily rip him off if you offer food. For him, paying 2 or 30 pokedollars for a strawberry is the same, to the great despair of his trainer's wallet, which generally does not have time to negotiate, that Surfing has already eaten the fruit, forcing his trainer to pay seller. The scam will be even greater if you offer strawberries or malasadas in exchange: these are his favorite dishes!
Otherwise, like almost all Alolan Raichu, his favorite place is the beach. Surfing loves swimming or surfing, and that's where he got his first name. He often has fun trying out new tricks before... Claiming his tenth breakfast of the day.
Yes, we can say that Surfing is a weird pokemon, very in a hurry and always hungry. According to his trainer, he even let himself be captured in order to have a free food delivery man. Pretty smart Raichu.

( 205 words )

8. Where does your pokemon live? Do they have a house? Live with a trainer? Etc.

In the past, Surfing lived in the woods with his family. Being the greediest of the litter, his mother argued with him every day because he never wanted to share the food. Annoyed, he left home as soon as he evolved into Pikachu, and began to travel from forests to cities, and from cities to forests, but life alone and in nature was not as easy as he thought.
After many misadventures and evolving into Raichu by accident, Surfing ended up in a small Alolan town. Attracted by the delicious smells of Malasada, he tried to steal one, without success. Sad, he sat in front of the store, his stomach crying out for hunger, until a trainer saw him and bought him a malasada to please him, before leaving. Surfing happily accepted, and decided to follow this mysterious trainer home. He then watched the trainer through the windows, and when the latter noticed he was being watched, he let the Raichu into his home and offered him something to eat. In the end, Surfing stayed with this very generous trainer, who hadn't understood then that he had adopted a stomach on his feet, which would soon almost cost him more in food than his own rent.

( 207 words )

10. What is your pokemons full moveset and when did they learn them?

Thunderbolt -> When Surfing was born, he was still just a Pichu. Among his starting attacks, he had Thunder Shock which is the Thunderbolt attack known by young pokemon. Already at the time, the little Pichu was very greedy and he threw Thunder Shock all the time, if his mother did not feed him in time. Eventually, when it evolved into Pikachu, its Thunder Shock attacks had become more powerful. This is how Surfing discovered that he had learned Thunderbolt. On the other hand, if there's one thing that hasn't changed, it's that he still uses it when he's angry.

Quick Attack -> When he was still just a Pikachu, Surfing left the family home to have more rights, in particular, to have the right to eat what he wanted, when he wanted. The problem is that outside, whether in nature or in cities, the law of the strongest reigns, and it was not easy for poor Pikachu to recover his food. Surfing therefore began to train to improve his speed, and this is how he learned Quick Attack and used it to rob human or pokemon merchants, and rob trees and stalls of their fruits and berries in everything gender.

Psychic -> Alolan Raichu's quintessential ability. Surfing therefore learned it by evolving into Raichu. In fact, his evolution is quite accidental since one day he used Quick Attack to flee from wild pokemon, but he slipped and fell in a cave. After running down the cave, he lands right on a Thunder Stone. At least Surfing is happy with his new appearance, because it allows him to float thanks to his psychic type, and therefore, to steal even more food! What a gourmet this Raichu...

Electric Terrain -> This story has already been told above. He learned it while taking revenge on a thief Pachirisu. Too bad even thieves get robbed sometimes...

( 313 words )

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: Zoruna ( 928953 )
Pokemon being used/link: Surfing
Archive: here for Heartcatch
Prompt: 3. Make a pride flag based off your pokemon's color palette and identity!
A flag for gourmands for foodivores !
Yes because if Surfing were to marry, it would surely be with food, given how he eats it all day long, while loving it and without losing weight !
There is a tartlet, a strawberry and a banana, because they are varied foods. For the color bands of the flag, they can be edited according to someone's wishes. The beige is for fans of healthy foods, the yellow for those who love to indulge a little too greasy or sweet from time to time and having the orange means that we love all things fatty, sweet, and salty, so fast food and all pastries !
Surfing eats and loves everything, so he has the three stripes on his flag.
Last edited by Zoruna on Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me