My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon staff litter || xii - the hanged man

Postby angeleyes. » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:18 pm

username: Elias.
kalon name: Sirius
prompt: Sirius was the keeper of time itself. He would do anything to keep his timeline safe, even if that meant sacrificing the one thing he loved the most: His son.

As Sirius dangled from the clock tower, his son was above him, crying. The tears streamed down the child's face. "Its going to be okay, my son, its going to be okay..." But the demon was approaching fast, and there was no time. "You must cut the ropes! You must do it to save your mother, your family, the whole world! Please son...do this for the greater good!" "NO! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU DADDY! PLEASE!" Sirius looked up into his son's eyes, and for a moment, all was calm. "Listen to me. I. Love. You. No matter what happens, you will always remember me. Now please...We are running out of time. You need to cut the ropes, Asmodeus." Tears coming harder, the child slowly nodded. He raised the knife, trying to hold it steady. "I love you daddy-" and as the knife dropped from his paws. it slit through the ropes. Sirius smiled up as his son, and through the tears, nodded.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:07 am

username:
kalon name:
prompt:
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Finchly » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:04 pm

mark<3
Hi I'm Finch! she/her
Feel free to pm me!
Take care of yourselves<3

My Kalons
~Finchly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:14 am

username: AngelDoll
kalon name: 蛍火 (hotarubi) meaning "light of a firefly"
prompt: mark

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfumus » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:34 am

username: Wolfumus
kalon name: Ruby
prompt: WIP :D
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:27 pm

username: SilhouetteStation
    kalon name: Rahaan

prompt:

The city is on fire, and I inhale the smoke like perfume. Embers are scattered throughout the streets like fireflies while the flames flicker up into the night. The air is filled with the sounds of wood crackling, stone crumbling, and the quiet wailing of villagers in the distant hills. All of it warms my heart.

Amazing, how beautiful a well-executed plan can be. Pride wells in my chest as I look at the result of so many years of whispering and planning, finally put into action. It's not easy to overthrow a monarchy. You need a lot of people on your side; people you can trust, people who don't mind a bit of chaos if it's for the greater good. And this is for the greater good. I truly believe that. It wasn't enough to replace the throne - this whole city needed ridding of its vile, oppressive history. It needed to be cleansed. And I decided that I would be the one to start it. The fact that this was my home bothered me little.

Memories surface as I walk slowly through the maze of charred buildings, black flecks swirling gently around my feet. The heat of the fire radiates onto my skin and reflects in my eyes. Maybe I shouldn't enjoy this so much, but the feeling can't be helped. I tread the path of my childhood without flinching. I see where the blacksmith stood, where the marketplace was, the rows of houses burnt down to the foundation stretching off in different directions. When I was small, I was scared to wander this place alone. Not that I was ever allowed, of course. Maybe this is what made me rebellious in my teen years, why I wandered, eager to explore and meet new faces. I didn't know I would find so much poverty. So much corruption, hidden from view. I met people who told me horror stories of what the royal family were doing to them. It took so long to earn their trust, their loyalty, and I carried these precious relationships into adulthood. Now here we were. The victors in a battle they never expected us to win. If my home had to be sacrificed in the process, so be it.

The townsfolk will be fine, of course. Many of them wanted a fresh start, and fought on our side today. We gave them warning before the burning began. They had time to pack their belongings and, once smoke started rising, escape to a safe place nearby. I know this will be hard for them - seeing their homes being all but destroyed - but they knew I had no quarrel with them. This was just something that needed to be done. It was the suppressors who needed to be taken down. I'm almost smiling as I walk to the palace. My hand is gripped around a sword hilt but I can't help but swing it in a carefree, almost jovial way. Seeing the town being purged in flame, hearing the smoldering embers, breathing in the burning scent of a new era - I can't help but feel alive.

At the palace courtyard, I'm greeted by a wonderful sight. My comrades, all accounted for, stood in a loose semicircle around a small group of prisoners. Their elaborately detailed clothes are torn and charred. Tear tracks cut lines in their soot-stained faces. Their hair is ruffled, hands and feet bound in rope, an array of weapons pointed vaguely in their direction as an indicator of what they would meet if they tried to escape. The rest of the royal staff have been taken elsewhere. These four - a man, a woman, and two daughters - they are the ones who enabled the injustice. They are the ones who kept power tipped in their favor. They are the reason for this destruction.

If they are the kindle, I am the ignition.

And it almost - almost - makes my heart twist in pity when they look up at my approach, and their faces break into expressions of relief. "Rahaan!" the queen chokes out. "Oh, my boy, you're safe!" There's a new light in the king's eyes. "Be careful, son!" he calls out. "Don't trust these dirty, traitorous peasants! Go now, and get help! If anyone stands in your way, run them through!" My sister's, like me, are silent. They stare with large, pleading eyes, asking wordlessly for help. My mouth twists up in a smile. Suddenly, none of them look so sure. They don't yet realize that I'm the one who orchestrated this. That I'm the one who made the choice to sacrifice it all for a new beginning. But they will.

I take my time walking up to them. Each step is deliberate as I drink in the scene with fierce, hungry eyes. We're all hungry for something better. This town has been starving for far too many years. When I'm only a foot away, within touching distance, I stop. My gaze flickers to the people around us. My voice, when I speak, rings true. "The blood of the covenant," I say clearly, "is thicker than the water of the womb." One of my family makes a choking sound. I don't bother to check who it was. "I accept you as my covenant," I continue, "if you will accept me in return, and we will rebuild this place together." Cries and cheers leap up into the night sky, the sound carrying on the breeze over town and into the hills. And in the distance, the cries and cheers of a collective drift back to us.

It is with an indescribable thrill of pleasure that I take the crown from the king's head and place it on my own. I feel the weight of responsibility shift onto my shoulders, but I'm ready for it. "Rahaan?" he whispers, confused and furious and heartbroken all the same. I don't look at him again. Instead I walk past them, through the ruins of an old home, to the seat waiting for me. My birth family don't yet understand that I'm prepared to sacrifice them, too, but they will. Oh yes, they will. It's a small price to pay for the greater good.

I take my place on the throne.

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:44 am

username: Firedancer77
kalon name: Locke
prompt:
    Life. Time. Death. Three gods that bound Eternity, beat him back and down to claim the world for themselves.

The three had wanted authority, and in turn, there needed to be a villain. Eternity recognized their desires long before they ever did. Time, the first of the three, his own child, was destined to act, even if Life and Death had not come along shortly after. Eternity knew their rebellion was inevitable.

He could've withstood them. It was something they never seemed to consider, that Eternity could have fought back. They were simply consumed in their own ego, their arrogance in their assumed genius plotting all-consuming. They patted themselves on the backs and celebrated the fact that Eternity had been cast to the Abyss.

Only Time, for a moment, seemed to consider that perhaps his father had chosen to let them through. The realization never seemed to settle, fleeting and quickly forgotten.

Eternity, however, saw no need to cling to his status. No one stopped to consider that he might welcome the Abyss willingly, taking a seat alongside the other banished ones who he had witnessed the rise and fall of. They were the beings that knew the name he'd once used, Locke, and they understood.

When one lives for eternity, sacrificing everything was really sacrificing nothing; eventually, would he not just get it back?
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:56 pm

username: Lex.
    kalon name: Alice
    prompt:
    Alice grew up on a farm. She lived a humble life with her parents, and has never once wanted to leave her quiet life behind for anything else. She often bought books from a local town to study witchcraft and alchemy, just as a hobby when she wasn't tending to her chores.
    As she grew and matured, the idea of studying witchcraft became more and more prominent in her mind. But she felt a lot of guilt thinking about leaving her parents to study in a school. She saw her parents tire away on the farm, it was the only thing in their life besides Alice that they had. So she stayed. She couldn't decide what to do with her path moving forward. So, she decided to try some alchemy at home. She concocted a potion that's used to summon a spirit. Said spirit has the ability to grant one wish, but if the spell is even done a tiny bit wrong, the creator could summon a demon instead. So, she took very precise measurements and brewed away. As she tossed in the last ingredient, she felt satisfied with herself. She hummed a tune, and spun around in a little dance.
    *Plunk* was the noise that followed her movements. She quickly turned back to see that the vial of vanilla extract had fell into the cauldron, mixing with the potion. She panicked, desperate to try and salvage the liquid solution. But it was all too late.
    In front of her appeared a shadowy figure, which reeked of a cursed land. It loomed over her, not only casting a shadow on her body, but on her mind.
    "What have I done..." she murmurs.
    "My, my, my..." the demon says. "It seems that you have failed your little endeavor. It is I, the spirit turned demon you have created."
    Alice was paralyzed with fear. She couldn't move, nor speak.
    "Heh, staying quiet are you? That works better. I know that you wished to be able to leave the farm but also have a way to help your poor old parents." He let out a low and menacing laugh.
    "How about this. I'll leave your parents be despite my better judgement, but in exchange, you must give me one of your senses, hearing. I'll also have to remove your ability to speak, I mean I can't have you telling others about our little confrontation, can I?"
    Alice shook her head no vigorously, but she couldn't muster a word.
    "Not being able to speak for the rest of eternity is going to be easy for you, no? It seems to be so. How unfortunate." he said to himself, while rolling his eyes.
    "Fine."
    The demon took a step back. "So she decides to speak?"
    "Yes. Please. Take anything from me, just leave my parents be." she begged.
    The demon nodded slowly. "Since you have decided to save me some time by giving up oh so easily, I'll grant you this one favor."
    As the demon chanted his spells, tears fell from Alice's face. She merely wanted to live out her passion. But to now live in a world with no sound, and no way of speaking to anyone, what was there left for her?
    "Well, Alice dear, that's for you to figure out."
    Alice's eyes widened. She then realized that the deal was done. Her vocal chords stood still.
    "Enjoy your time here on earth. When I said eternity, I meant it." he chuckled. "I best be going. The boss doesn't appreciate tardiness. Ciao."
    And there she was. On her bedroom floor. But there was a steady beam of hope in her heart. Her parents would remain safe. They raised her to be who she is now, and she has given them the gift of living a long life. The price was worth it for her.
Last edited by Lex. on Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist