Re: Kalon #1907

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Wed May 12, 2021 7:07 pm

username + ID: AngelDoll + 869663
kalon name: Fish
compliments (optional):
bonus question (optional): cooking videos! they love watching cheese pulls especially!
Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Mon May 17, 2021 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Wed May 12, 2021 7:14 pm

username + ID: ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ // 954866
kalon name: Min
bonus question (optional): Cute animal compliation

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Wed May 12, 2021 7:19 pm

username + ID: Alckatraz 932163
kalon name: Cassiopea
compliments (optional):
I'm not very good at making compliments in general, so I apologise in advance if my words are inconsistent

@Zailune
Dear Zai,
You are one of the most talented persons I had the chance to meet so far. I adore your art style and it's obvious how dedicated you are by putting your best in every detail. I always had a good time chatting with you and I'm thankful for that. Not to mention that you're a very kind and generous person, ily <3

@Đestiel
Dear Desti,
It goes without saying that you are among my favourites. I really appreciate your sincerity and your commitment. You are very creative and hardworking; the way you're drawing humans is simply amazing. You are such a good listener, a loyal and a caring person. I'm really grateful for having you as my friend, ilysm <3

@Schnuffel Bunny
I want to congratulate you for all your gorgeous Kalon designs, I love your style. The bird themed anniversary event was my favourite one so far. The competitions that you are hosting are always having interesting prompts so they are fun to attend.

@idyll
Thank you for all your contribution to the species! I hope that all your plans go as you're expecting to, I wish you best of luck! <3

@₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊
Although we didn't directly speak very often, we share similar tastes and interests. I see you around a lot and you seem to be giving off positive vibes. You have always seemed like a nice and enjoyable person to me ^•^

bonus question (optional): she really enjoys watching cats compilations. They never fail bringing a smile on her face
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Wed May 12, 2021 9:56 pm

username + ID: XxFlamepoolxX 932655
kalon name: Sophie
compliments (optional): I don’t want to leave this blank because that feels rude, so I just wanted to say what a lovely job you did on this sweetheart. I’d leave some more compliments, but I’m honestly not doing too great in the mental health department and I don’t have much energy right now ^^; Not a great excuse, I know.
bonus question (optional):
Sophie would probably binge Tik Tok compilations or funny pet compilations on Youtube
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Wed May 12, 2021 11:32 pm

x
      username + ID: diluc. + 510718
      kalon name: rosé.
      compliments (optional): i'm not really much of a social person, so I haven't met many people sjgkjslg, however I appreciate
      everything the staff does, as well as the artists. this entire community is such a joy to be in ive been stalking the fanclub a
      lot and everybody seems so so friendly
      . also, idyll this is such a pretty kid!! you've done them justice! i hope life treats you
      well <3
      bonus question (optional): they probably enjoy watching mukbang compilations, especially when people eat anything sweet.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:39 am

username + ID: loverboy- + 614723

kalon name: Chio

compliments : to the Kalon artists, both regular and guests: amazing work! You keep me coming back to try again, every time I see your great designs!
To the staff: this community wouldn’t function without you!
And to you, idyll: this is a really cute kalon, great work!

bonus question : He really likes k-pop tiktok compilations! He’s a k-pop(kalon-pop) star himself, and he enjoys seeing what his fans do, as well as what other idols do on the platform!
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Thu May 13, 2021 5:01 am

username + ID: Syelfavaki 788602
kalon name: Payoang aTrr'ong [indirect translation roughly means Fish of the Sunrise], or Trr'ong [sunrise] for short

compliments (optional):
@stan.
is one of my favorite artists within the community, and did my first Kalon batch whom I adore! Their art is always stunning.

@Mellifluous
is seriously one of my favorite people on CS, period. She's always kind and friendly and can seriously brighten up any room.

@Zith
is legit the person who got me into this species, and gave me my first Kalons. I'm forever grateful to them for doing so! They are kind and knowledgeable and one of the people I look up to most.

@Sneky
has some of the most amazing art I've ever seen. They also made Tye, one of my favorite Kalons!

@PurrfectNepeta
(I think their username has changed? We've not spoken lately...)
Is one of the awesomest people on CS as well, who never gives up and always tries their hardest no matter what. They inspire me to not give up even when depression is tearing me down!

bonus question (optional): Trr'ong enjoys watching win-fail compilations, and tries to guess the exact outcome of each clip! They keep track of how many times they're right and wrong. Current score: 4031 correct, 11,723 incorrect. (Yeah, they've watched a LOT of compilations...)

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Thu May 13, 2021 5:28 am

username + ID: .Eclipse. 254076
kalon name: Aditya [“ a rising sun]
compliments:
@Sobble
You are always so kind in the discord!! And your cat is v cute lol
@Kyar
You are very helpful in the discord, are very tentative to the questions channel which is super helpful !
@Aey
You were prompt with my issue, and helped me to address it immediately < 3
@Jinxed!
Again, very helpful, informative, sincere and prompt when it came to an issue I experienced
@Ibrevity
You work extremely hard with approvals! You were detailed and pleasant when it came to getting my MYO approved
@Mackstarr, @cyrus and @Kyo
Thank you for sharing your adorable babies in the pet talk channel, they brighten my day c:
@Schnuffel Bunny
I adore your designs so much!! One of your Kals were one of the first ones I’ve tried out for
@Aspen
Was very polite when bringing something to my attention that needed correction!
bonus question: videos of making desserts that look satisfying, like Japanese cheese cakes and flan !
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu May 13, 2021 7:42 am

username + ID: SilentMelody + 707008
    kalon name: Seraphine
    compliments:
      Sixbane - I'm always stunned by the speed that you can complete your art in, nevertheless the quality of them! You've always been some kind of idol to me, and I really look up to you with the things you do.
      Aey - You've always been super sweet and helpful to me, especially in the Discord server! I know I'm not super active sometimes, but you always take the time to talk to me.
      Mnemosyne - I don't think we've talked at all, but you seem like such a sweet person! I also love your art style, and I'm super glad you were able to become a Kalon artist.
      Schnuffel Bunny - I absolutely love your art style and your designs! Every time I see a new one my heart goes brrrrr /pos :) I have a couple of Kalons that was designed by you, and they're very treasured.
      76heart & DragonofEmber - We don't talk much anymore, but we're on the Pillowtails staff team together! I've always loved working with you guys and although we don't have a lot of interaction in the Kalon server, it's fun to see you guys in there.
    bonus question: "bad days at work" compilations (ex: everything crashing down in a construction zone)
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri May 21, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Thu May 13, 2021 9:29 am

username + ID: -wild- [#216635]
    kalon name: Shirley
    compliments (optional):
      captain dude - you are so so friendly and have been so helpful to me during my period of getting use to Kals and all the forms! So glad we got into contact <3
      zero.two - you have been super to work with in this current partner comp and you write so beautifully! You've been so friendly too and just all in all a great communicator <3
      deerbroken - Another person who was super to me during the time where I was finding my feet in kals. You make the most gorgeous designs and I'm still super super grateful that you designed my first ever myo and gifted me my first ever kal <3
      zailune - I just simply adore your art and how you design! It blows me away each and every time <3
      jinxed! - I'm so glad this wonderful species has such an active and present owner!! You've always been super quick and helpful in all your replies to me and you run kals superbly <3
    bonus question (optional): Shirley still loves her vines and loves them good. Almost all compilations you'll find on Shirely's youtube, is vine compilations! She can't get enough of em'.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me