Re: Staff Litter 2020 | Miraculous Deer

Postby rustyroxy » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:54 am

Username: rustyroxy
Kalon name: penny
Discovered Place:
The zephyr would kiss the top of reseda grass, it would dance in the golden light as kalons would prance. Tall herbage whisks in the wind, they protrude from the knee high fields and gently brush against each other. Beyond the greenery lay towers of gold, castles filled with books upon books, infinite knowledge intended to open ones mind and to provoke intellectual thought. Rows upon rows of poetry line the shelves along with other genres, any book you can imagine can be found in the castles. Beyond the castles lay a giant cerulean lake, it is clear and you can see the bottom. Fish and other creatures flock to it, there is plenty of wildlife around the area. The only issue with this wonderland is that if you stay for too long you are unable to leave and become one permanently with the scenery.

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:36 pm

Mark, maybe she another realm or plane of existence, or something like that
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Journey and The Destination

Postby altiora » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:42 am

Username: Altiora - - - Kalon name: Journey

The first step: cold, wet, a shocking chill that raced up their nerves and made sightless eyes open just a slight bit wider. The water lapped at their paws with a tentative grace, enticing the kalon to walk further in: and onwards they did go, the liquid soaking their fur up to their knees, their shoulders, their neck. Fragile silence held them, until displaced water formed ripples that flowed to stone walls - the resulting splash ricocheted into a cacophony of sound.

They paused, waiting for the echoes to subside.

And then?

They dived.

A flurry of bubbles tickled their nose as they forced themselves deeper, deeper, into they were dragged by a sudden slipstream further and further, holding their breath for ten seconds, fifteen seconds, twenty -
      Disgracefully spit out into a pool of water, they laughed through the adrenaline rush. Breathing heavy, they paddled in the water, listening to their chuckles bounce back at them. The water here was gentle, a caress compared to the violent battleground of the slipstream, but they let it guide them anyway. Only then did they feel the ground return underneath their feet. Walking onto sand, gravel, then grass and soft dirt.

Cavern diving. They dropped the light rucksack of emergency equipment onto the ground. Hazardous, yes, but not so much as cave diving - and it gave them the ability to access here.

Their oasis. They theorised it was once an air pocket, but the top had crumbled away. Gentle sunbeams weaved their way through the rocks above - not that the blind Kalon could see this, but they felt the warmth fall down upon them like a comforting blanket, drying their wet fur. They fell down against the soft wild grasses and flowers. Here, they could rest.
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:01 pm

Username:
-chirp-
Kalon name:
agna
Discovered Place:
(i’ve never actually done backgrounds before sooooo, )
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:16 pm

Username:
DragonOfEmber
Kalon name:
Yn
Discovered Place:

Trees, tall and full, waved before him as mountain upon vibrant mountain rolled out like blankets of soft green. A rainbow - the brightest he'd ever seen - arched above the land, so big it reached even higher than the castle settled up on the highest peak. Paths of gold laid out before him as though beckoning him to take a step into the mystical land before him. Flowers like gemstones reached far, their petals glistening with dewdrops from freshly fallen rain, and marble statues lined the walkway, depicting warriors of all different types pointing out the way.

As he walked, Yn noticed small houses coming into view; little huts in the middle of agriculture, fields of plenty rolling out before him. Higher up the hill, the houses got bigger and bigger with plazas filled with bustling markets breaking the path. Fountains of plenty flowed while coins tossed for wishes sunk to the bottom, coating it in silvers and golds. Clouds rolled over above, fluffy and white, smattering down the lightest of rainshowers.

It took him only a moment to realize,

He'd found Valhalla.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MuddyPawprints » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:58 am

Username: viscidogg
Kalon name: Sandra
Discovered Place:

Sandra has travelled the world due to her wanderlust and impulses. She's been to every country, and every big jungle or mountain range you can think of. She loves so many places, she adores Nevada's deserts, and the Australian outback, and the cities of New York and Paris and even Houston, Texas.

But her favorite place in the world... The one she can say without a doubt she would always want to return to... Well, it has to be the rock beach on Oregon's coast. The smooth rocks and waves crashing against them, offset by the soft spring twilight with the sun going down, it feels majestic and magical and just otherworldly to her.

She goes there often - much more often than anywhere else at least - and she collects strange rocks that wash up on shore. Some of them have odd engravings, others seem to glow in the moonlight.

She just loves the rock beach more than she knows how to express. It's her favorite place and she hopes to one day get a house overlooking the shore.

It isn't really a place she discovered, but in a way it feels like one. When she's there alone, she feels... Truly alone, in a good way that makes her heart soar. It's so gorgeous, when the sunlight reflects off the stones and the water both, and it's so peaceful with the waves sounds the only thing she can hear except for the occasional bird cries.

She wouldn't give this place up for the whole rest of the world she's travelled to.

262/300
MuddyPawprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:18 pm

mark with some sort of enchanted, hidden forest that they take shelter in while running from some thieves
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:36 pm

b]Username: [/b] lysander
Kalon name: tba
Discovered Place (300 words OR 1 art piece):

a world between worlds

wwwiwip if i remember to come baaack
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:53 am

Username: EchoIre
Kalon name:
Discovered Place (300 words OR 1 art piece):
Res with finding a home

- family had kicked her out/abandoned her when she was late teen/young adult
- recently tried reconnecting, was given a home address to come visit them at
- it's not their address - in fact, they gave her a wrong address to shut her up
- realizes once the door is open, bursts into tears, in invited inside by the very confused and worried residents
- they basically go like "Honey Those Aren't Your Parents, We Are Now"
- she comes over for holidays/visits
- place is beautiful because it is imperfect, but welcoming and cozy, and full of people that love her
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:04 am

Just a heads up this closes approx one day from now!
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me