Re: Kalon Readoption

Postby waffle02 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Username:
waffle02

Name:
Streusel

Prompt:
Streusel never ventured into the woods, preferring to stay in the village he called home. However, something struck him as odd one morning and he was powerless to wander towards the trees. In a hypnotic trance Streusel floated into the woods after a sweet smelling scent.

In the village Streusel was known for one special talent, his nose! Streusel was every chefs dream taste tester who could identify every ingredient in a dish from one whiff. This wasn't an issue for Streusel, enjoying the free treats, but with all the bakers in the village he never found something he truly craved. The aroma from the forest intrigued him because the scent was unlike anything he had smelled before, and he liked it.

In the forest Streusel discovered a strange cottage with a single cupcake sitting on a small table outside. Streusel inspected the grounds and found nobody in sight, so he ate the tasty snack.
It was the most amazing dessert Streusel ever tasted...which lead to more trips into the forest for him, as the aroma has a weekly schedule. Maybe one day he will finally discover the secret baker, but for now he will just enjoy their scrumptious treats.
200 words
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:39 am

username: Rosemoon
name: Benjamin "Benny" Whisker
prompt:
There is a legend surrounding Blackwell forest, tales of little creatures with sharp teeth and long tails coming in the middle of the night and stealing your valuables. If they catch you watching them, they'll steal you too. Benny heard this children's story a million times, but then the local old woman with the conspiracy theories started using it as an excuse to explain why his sister went missing and he got tired of it.
That was, until he went into the woods himself to find her. He kept calling her name repeatedly, getting more lost as he went, until WHOOSH! he fell into a trap hole.
"Help!" He cried out, tucking in his knees and sobbing. He sat there for what felt like days until finally he heard a small tinkling sound. Out of the top of the hole he saw a long tail scurrying past.
"Please don't hurt me..." He whimpered when suddenly a rope came down for him. Benny grabbed the rope and climbed up. Two little mice-like creatures with long tails and little hats greeted him and ran off towards town, showing him the way out. Once Benny was home safe, they disappeared into the night.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:20 am

username: Broccoli_Bento
    name: Choux
    prompt:

"Choux likes to walk through the forest, looking for shiny lost things." She said to herself as she pranced down the road.
    Once she reached a forest she stopped and peered into the woods, "Choux hasn't been to this forest before... wonder what treasures are waiting for Choux to take them home?".
    She strolled through the forest, climbing up high in the trees to crawling low on the forest floor, searching for treasures.

She wandered far, losing track of time as she usually did.
    Anything she mostly found in woods were bottle caps and can tabs, maybe the occasional coin or earring, but this time she was without a single treasure.
    "Where could a treasure be for Choux?", she sighed, leaning on a fallen tree.

As the wind brushed through the trees, the sun came in just for a moment, creating a single glisten next to a stump.
    Choux saw it and rushed over excitedly, but stopped when she saw a hooded old lady.
    "A witch?" She whispered to herself.
    Then the old lady turned to Choux and greeted her before leaving.
    "Choux never found a witch before... Cool!", but she wasn't actually a witch, just a regular old lady.
[200/200]

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audria » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:36 am

Username: Ivytea
    Name: Elora
    Prompt:
    A small sheet of parchment, wrinkled, frayed at the edges. Small licks of black ink dotted its surface, almost in a thoughtful matter. The sides were ripping, and its color was that of a tan-brown.
    Music, a piece of sheet music, to be exact. The text was eloquently written, with no mistakes made. However, due to the test of time, it was near faded away.
    Elora had come across this lost relic during a leisurely walk in the surrounding woods, just barely noticing its presence. It seemed almost like fate: coincidentally, she had a great talent for the tin flute, a small, high-pitched instrument which she favored. To her surprise, the music before her was written in a key that suited its range. She picked it up carefully, and glanced at it suspiciously. Maybe someone dropped it and lost it. Out of curiosity, she wielded her dear flute, and placed the reed to her lips.
    ♪ ~ ♫ ~ ♪
    The song was beautiful -- not perfect, of course, as the paper itself was just barely legible. Elora quickly pocketed it, stuffing her instrument back into her coat pocket, and continued down the path. But just where was it from?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:47 am

username: nermal1999
name: Barry
prompt:

There's that famous say, that money doesn't grow on trees.

But what if it did! What if money could come from a tree?
I mean, according to Barry, he found exactly that out in the forest, a tree that grew money,
Well more like a tree with money in it, Specifically coins embedded in its bark.

His theory is that when a tiny tree was being planted, some random people started throwing coins in the hole, resulting in the tree growing with a bunch of pennies, dimes nickels and quarters stuck within the tree's bark.
He didn't even know about this tree, it wasn't until he got lost in the forest right outside his house, that he stumbled along it.

At first he thought he'd be rich but soon found that those coins were STUCK! There was no way they were going to budge without destroying the tree, Plush I mean it's just a lot of loose change so it can't really make him rich.

So, with a good heart he decided to leave the tree be, after all, why destroy the only money tree in the world.

[188/200]

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:03 pm

Thank you Clouds for hosting this cutie’s readoption! I was so impressed reading everyone’s stuff and it was awesome! You are all such great writers! I had so much fun just getting to write about this guy!!! Good luck to everyone and early congrats to the winner! You all did amazing!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 am

DewFromJupiter wrote:username: DewFromJupiter
name: Aspen
prompt:
I had made up my mind to find the last piece in my mother’s gift. I had been making the windchime all summer for my mother and meant to bring it to her den tomorrow for the Autumn Equinox. Mother used to sit in the glen, basking in the beams of sunlight, but her aching bones made it painful to travel even a short distance. I loved making her windchime, watching it dance and glow in the breeze and sunlight. Maybe it would take her mind off of things for a while. Father’s disappearance had been too much for her health. With a bit of luck, a human traveler had dropped something shiny along the path I was following.

But something different was by the path. A squirming, cooing bundle of rags lay there. I looked desperately for its mother but as the golden rays faded into deep red hues, nobody came. It had been abandoned. Picking it up, I took the wiggly human-cub to the only person I knew who knew how to take care of it. Mother’s old eyes lit up with excitement as she took it, curling it in her tail. Our hearts were full once again. (200/200)

Sorry if it’s a bit awkward! It had to be chopped down quite a bit! I still think it showcases the idea of this dude having a soft and gentle manner with a big heart! ☺️

This is really sweet, congrats. ^u^ Remember to fill out the form on the archives.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:34 am

Big congrats Aspen :3

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:35 am

congrats on your new kal dew!! I had fun sitting down to write for this kal, n i enjoyed everyones entries <3
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:48 am

Big congrats! :D

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me