Re: keres readoption - open

Postby lovage » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:05 am

this has been extended to the 23rd of september.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:45 am

username: nermal1999
name: Vent
prompt:

(morning routine)
By, 7:30 vent's alarm will go off, but it won't usually be until the 50th beep that he'll stir and wake from his slumber.
From there he'll sleepy eyed, and messy hair, make his way to the bathroom were he'll brush his teeth with his favorite Spiderman electric toothbrush, and quickly fix up his hair.
Then it's a race down the stairs we're he preps a sugar filled bowl of cereal well watching a quick episode of,
(Kalons: The Last Shine Bender,) then he'll grab his backpack and head off to school were he'll meet up with his friends.

(Midday routine)
We'll Vent's at school he and his friends can be caught sneaking different things around the school into their bags,
Things like broken crayons, and scrap paper. you know things that would commonly be thrown out.
Then after jumping between classes it's lunch time, and rushing through a crowd of kits it a race to the cafeteria for the daily special meal. You'd think it was a black Friday sale at the rate those children ran.
After wards it's back to class for more studies.

(afternoon routine)
After school and all the scraps he could find as well as his friends could find where safely tucked in their bags
They would head to the dollar store were they would merge together what loose change they had on them and buy some craft supplies. Then it's finally off to the secret club we're they will gather around a table with Oceans 11 playing in the background as they work out/go through their plan once more for their jewelry Heist.
And as the talk they would build scale models with the craft supplies they had collected.
They had been planning this for months, and it had to be perfect, so naturally Vent found a way to work the practice rehearsal into his daily routine.
It was clear that these kids were a bit young to have watched such a movie, and the effects had left them a little too inspired,

(evening routine)
After the club comes to a close for the day Vent will head home were he'll help his mom prepare dinner and enjoy a nice meal and tell them all about what happened in school. Making sure to exclude the part about his club and the plan for the jewelry Heist.
After dinner it's homework time, then a little TV time.

(nighttime routine)
Finally once the day comes to a close Vent will make his way to the bathroom,
Brush his teeth once more with his Spiderman electric toothbrush,
Then to his room were he'll set his alarm for 7:30 and head to bed were he'll replay all that had happened before.
And that is basically Vent's daily routine.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
[463/500]

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:42 am

sorry about the late closing, but this is now closed.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Keres Readoption - WINNER

Postby AboveAspen » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:35 am

Hey guys! I want to thank you all for patiently waiting on the results of this readopt, as well as others. As the end date of these Kalon surpasses 1 month, Kalon staff will be stepping in and judging these competitions. Upon announcing the winner, staff will also post the readopt form and send you a PM with the link to the form. Please refrain from developing these Kalons until the form for them is posted and sent to you! In order to be added to the Kalon reference, we ask that you send in a help ticket to CS staff and link your winning post, they should be able to help you from there ^^

RESULTS
This was a fairly simple prompt, which is awesome for judging! After going through the few forms, I felt that this form best followed the prompt, while also expressing the character's personality! The winner of Keres is

!! conradical !!

Thank you guys for entering this competition! As always, please wait for me to post and send you the link to the readopt form! Until them, please hold on from developing them, thank you~

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Aspen | She/Her | ISFJ

My Kalons

Archivist for Bleubs
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sig art by verseo on DA
AboveAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes