My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1793

Postby Brainiac5 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:02 am

username + number: loverboy_ + 614723

name: Bandit

plant: Haworthia Cooperi

why?: This succulent’s leaves are transparent on the ends, allowing it to photosynthesize even when sand covers it. Bandit didn’t always have the easiest life, but he prides himself on his ability to adapt to tough situations and learn to keep going despite hardships. His open-minded attitude is paired with indomitability when it counts; he won’t budge when it comes to his friends. This has allowed him to naturally adopt the role of a leader in his group. His strength of character helps all of them persist through the hard times they endure as fledgling performers.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredddd » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:35 am

Mark

xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Heyyyy, I'm Scrap
tiredddd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:47 am

mark
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SputnikSplash » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:34 pm

username + number: SputnikSplash (742470)
name: Silas
plant: Weeping Willow
why?: WIP
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiball » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:58 am

username + number: aiball ( 981683 )
name: piper
plant: peppermint
why?:
piper's like peppermint; he's cool and sweet to some, but bitter and overbearing to others. his friends love him dearly, to them he's a total sweetheart with his attention to detail showing best in the gifts he makes for his friends. he'll remember your favourite cake from that bakery you always look at without buying anything. however to people he knows less, he's rather overbearing. he'll say what he wants without considering others feeling, and he's very much capable of being petty, his attention to detail knowing just how to annoy you. either way, his personality isn't palatable to everyone, and he's alright being like that. he sees no need to change how he is to please everyone, he's quite happy with his current friends.
🦚
hi im leo!
he/him
aiball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ genesis ❜

Postby ❛ georgia ❜ » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:43 am

username + number: ❛ georgia ❜ + 995911
    name: genesis
    plant: amorphophallus
    why?: if genesis could be any plant, he would be a amorphophallus. the way that
    the tropica plant towers over others empowers him to do the same. genesis also
    adores the fact that the plant is not only tropical, like himself, but it also manages
    to add a little more style to its life, just like genesis enjoys doing.
    ❛ but will you still love me
    x when nobody wants me ❜
    she/her or he/him terms
❛ georgia ❜

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacewing » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:10 pm

username + number: lacewing + 708409
name: denver
plant: stinging nettle
why?:
Denver, at first brush, is an absolute nightmare to interact with. Strangers often approach him with a greeting and leave him with a sour taste in their mouths. He's abrasive, he's snappy, and he has absolutely no filter when it comes to speaking his mind. Simply put, he's incredibly prickly and difficult to form a close relationship to. There are a few, however, who manage to break down his stinging, needle-like exterior, and discover a soothing, comforting side to him that rarely shows its face. That vulnerability used to terrify him. He's working on letting that side of himself show more often, and being more mindful of the people in his life, but it's a difficult task. Even still, he hopes that the effort will help the nettle-tea side of himself be able to shine through more often.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

magpie

she/they

lesbian!!!

i am quitting and looking to trade most of my pets for art or characters here!
my toyhouse! (under construction)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
lacewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:09 pm

username + number: uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ (843205)
name: Palindrome
plant: Kudzu
why?:
"Engulfment." The words danced uncertainly across their tongue. The kalon sitting across from him nodded. "I- I don't do it on purpose," Palindrome mumbled. "It just... happens."
"Oh, I don't blame you at all. These things tend to happen. Now, let's see an example, shall we?" Palindrome nodded. "I need to be tired first." The kalon smiled and led them outside. "Run a few laps around the garden for me then." After the quick run, they returned inside. "I need something living now." The kalon nodded once more, and brought out a small succulent, placing the potted plant in Palindrome's paws. They breathed in quietly, closing their eyes in determined focus. The succulent seemed to drain of color, and Palindrome returned their gaze to the other kalon. "You see? I steal the energy of others." The kalon grinned, a stark contrast to years of bullying. "You'll be right at home."
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bat acid » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:51 pm

username + number: bat acid - 799981
name: elias
plant: hostas
why?: they would be a hotas because of this sheer bold but suitableness. this kalon has a very laid back personality
but their striking green accents on their fur allow them to make such a statement. hotas have beautiful tall blooms
and their huge beautiful leaves will always have you taking a second look to admire them.
but hostas are very low matinece plants. they can fend for themselves and love to chill out
in the shade, just like this kalon. (80-150)
Last edited by bat acid on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bat acid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me