Re: Buttermilk #768

Postby zaz » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:03 am

Cactologist wrote:
    username: Cactologist
    name: Giselle
    collar color: Orange like the butterfly!
    happy memory!: I was camping with my grandparents and my younger cousin a few summers ago, the last time I did so before my grandpa got really sick. My cousin had already gone to bed, and we were still sitting around the campfire, eating s'mores. Earlier our camping-neighbor had told us that the ISS was going to pass over, and we didn't know if we'd ever get the opportunity to see it again, so we decided to stay up late. After the sun set, the stars appeared, and I distinctly remember they were like none I had ever seen before. They were so bright, and I even live in a rural area. It was breathtaking. I remember it was so peaceful; only our hushed voices, the croaking of frogs in the nearby lake, and the campfire popping made any sound. Soon, we spotted the space station and watched its slow journey across the sky, like a sleepy shooting star. My grandpa told me about the only other time he'd seen it, as a child. I was so happy, and didn't know at the time how much I would treasure this moment as one of the last completely happy ones with my grandpa before all went south. That night, I went to sleep with pictures of stars projected on my eyelids and my heart (and belly!) full and content.

congratulatons!

thank you for the smiles everyone, I'll be sure to do this type of contest again. at each and every entry I was beaming with joy. I loved hearing your stories and I'm grateful you shared them with me, I hope it made you happy to remember them. :)
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterglow » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:14 am

Congratulations!
she/her - adult - Taurus - artist

Hello! I'm waterglow, but you can call me Via.
I'm always open to chat and help with whatever you
need! I am not very good at communicating and I am on
the autism spectrum so please be patient with me as I am
trying my best! If I ever come off as rude please know
that I'm not trying to, It's most likely a tone issue on my end. :)
Sig and Prof pic made by
valkyrie,,

- Storage - Kalons - Boo Dragons
waterglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:05 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. I genuinely can't believe this!! Thank you so much! Also, this prompt brought me a moment of happiness in this generally rough time, so thanks for that, too!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me