Re: FCDD Adopt #32 - Hell's Heart

Postby Smaug The Dragon » Fri May 01, 2020 1:33 pm

frostily wrote:Okay, I apologize for the EXTREME delay on this, and will be more strict on myself in the future and announce a judging window so this doesn't happen again. Meaning any other competitions I do will last somewhere between 7 and 10 days <3

i mostly,, just,, forgot,,

Well, congrats Smaug The Dragon! I very much enjoyed your story of Andras, and I hope you enjoy him! I would love to read any future works you create for him, so do let me know of any updates to our hero!

Just to notify you as well, with FCDD's transition into Kralians this means there are changes in the cannon lore for the species! Kralians cannot speak in human language, however Kralians can bond minds with certain people, so you might want to stay tuned to that possibility for Andras and Rose! ^^

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter, I really do appreciate it!! <3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH SBKJBWBQBSKQJBSQB
I will DEFINITELY keep you posted (when) I continue this story! I had so much fun making it and the images going through my head. I'll add him to my ToyHouse ACC. I don't know if I'm allowed to use peoples art they made for him, but if I could, please do give me your TH user or CS URL to insert the links.
Again, thank you so much Frost! I can't wait for more designs of the Kralians!
TH - Discord: That Nerd Mel#3399 - They / Them
Smaug The Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me