Re: Kalon Family Readopt.

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:29 am

Mark
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:11 am

mark - Levi
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:12 am

Hm. Possible mark if I can find time.
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:34 am

1000 words total for all four prompts, this can be divided unevenly though. So if you need more of less than 250 words that's fine - as long as overall it's less than 1000 (or thereabouts, I'm not going to argue about it being 1010 words). If you choose to do art this can also be spread unevenly so you can do 4 art pieces and zero words for one prompt if you want.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:27 am

Mark 👀

Not good with coding but I'll try
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:02 am

username:: knickknacks
kalon name:: april
prompt::
    Teana took the last present in hand, eyeing it thoughtfully.

"What is this?" she wondered aloud.

"Open it and find out!" Martin cried, losing patience. "Go on!"

"Just admiring the wrapping," Teana said loftily, smiling and sticking her tongue out at him as she went to work on the wrapping paper. It fell away, revealing-

-a box.

"Just what I've always wanted," Teana deadpanned.

"Inside the box, you goofball," April said, smiling. Teana grinned again, eyes sparkling, and then scrunched with concentration as she began peeling off the tape securing the box closed.

And then it was done- the box opened, revealing a neatly stacked set of notebooks and sketchbooks.

"This," Teana said, looking faintly shocked, "is even better than I expected. You-" she began rifling through the box, taking up the notebooks one by one, paws tracing reverently over their covers- an embossed bird, a painted ocean, and one that (somewhat cornily) proclaimed "write place, write time" in blocky letters. "You got all of these for me?"

"Yeah!" Martin cheered. "Mom and Dad noticed how often you'd jot out sentences or ideas in places and then not continue, and I said that maybe you just needed a place to put them all. So Mom went out and got all of these just for you!"

"Happy birthday, Teana," April smiled at her daughter. "You don't have to share if you don't want to- but we know your creative mind will put these notebooks to good use."

Teana beamed, hugging her.

[250 words]

kalon name:: daniel
prompt::
    Whether he's cooking breakfast or fixing the ever-creaky living room side table or doing paperwork, one can almost always hear music in the background. Classic rock, 2000s pop, musical showtunes- everything his kids listened to and some more besides, playing as the backdrop, the film score to which Daniel's life is set.

And yet- he himself doesn't possess a drop of musical talent. His family will (lovingly) attest to the fact that, despite his passion, Daniel couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.

(This doesn't stop him from singing along. Points for effort, Daniel.)

His enthusiasm remains undimmed, and he has always sought to foster a love for music in his kids as well. When Martin asked to take up the cello, Daniel was his most enthusiastic supporter, driving his son out to go search for an instrument of his own, attending his recitals, and eventually picking up enough secondhand knowledge on cello playing (okay, maybe this was in part because of the internet-) that he himself was able to pick out simple tunes on the instrument- under Martin's eagle eyed supervision, of course.

And when his wife, April, decided to join a local choral group? Daniel was overjoyed. Going out to see their performances, and taking April to dinner afterwards, has become one of the pair's favorite 'date night' routines.

All in all, despite not having a talent for it himself? Daniel is surrounded by music- and loves all of it.

[242 words]
playlist:: His taste in songs is... kind of eclectic- [8 words]

kalon name:: teana
companion:: mallard duck
feeling::
    "You again?" Teana said, glancing up from her notebook with a small smile. "You must know by now that I'm not going to give you anything."

The duck fluffed its feathers and tilted its head at her. Teana copied it, breaking out into a full grin. This particular bird had been showing up to watch her do homework every day for nearly a week now. At first she had thought the duck simply wanted bread or crackers- of which she had none, so as not to attract unwanted attention from every duck at the pond- but he had continued showing up to 'greet' her.

In her head, she had even named him- Rupert. After his customary greeting, which involved eyeing her hopefully and fluffing out his wings, Rupert would waddle off down the gentle slope away from her bench to the pond, and take to the water, occasionally honking up at her and flaring his wings, as though showing off.

At first, Teana had been kind of weirded out and annoyed by the duck's presence. She had started coming to the pond to get some peace and quiet, and to dedicate time to finishing her homework. But the quirky presence of the newly-christened Rupert had proved to be... kind of nice, actually. She knew he was still a wild animal, and was careful not to touch him, but still... she couldn't help setting aside her homework sometimes, and instead penning short stories about the adventures of a certain goofy duck.

[250 words]

kalon name:: martin
dream::
    At the sound of his alarm, Martin sat bolt upright in bed. He shucked off his blankets and crawled out of bed, turning about to remake it and straighten the blankets before pulling on a hoodie and pacing out into the kitchen, where his dad was making eggs. His mom sat at the counter, working on a crossword puzzle in the newspaper (but his mom didn't like word puzzles, something chimed in the back of his head. he ignored it.), and Teana was drinking deeply from a glass of grape juice.

"Good morning, Martin," his dad called from beside the stove. "Do you want your eggs with the shells in or out?"

Martin didn't... remember saying anything, or telling himself to say anything, and part of him still felt like something wasn't right, but a second later Daniel was nodding and saying "shells in, then. Coming right up!" and Martin was coming to sit in a chair beside the counter. Weirdly enough, he couldn't really tell how he was moving about, so much as the fact that he was just- there, in a chair between his mom and sister.

"Guys, help. What's a six-letter word for confused?" Martin's mom asked, glaring at her crossword.

"Martin!" Teana yelled.

"It fits!" April said, scratching the paper with her pencil, and then-

-at the sound of his alarm, Martin sat bolt upright in bed.

Wait a second. He shook his head.

Didn't I do this already? Or- oh.

Well hello there, deja vu.

[250 words]
Last edited by Knickknacks on Sat May 16, 2020 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:25 am

Okay, so Ill mark this now. If anyone is interested to join me with puting them in a medieval setting, feel free to pm me. Or Ill probably try alone <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:04 am

mark!! maybe my bf and i will try :)
petrify

My pets