Re: Rise | #3009

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:48 pm

username: **Snowwhisper**
cat name: Birchbite
clan: Frostclan

prompt:

If there's one word this cat's clanmates would use to describe him, it would be detatched.

While Birchbite enjoys having friends and company around, he isn't one to get attached to others. Having to live in the city, he's used to traveling from place to place, leaving him to easily cut himself off from other cats to protect himself. Even separating from his siblings, who he'd grown up and lived with, didn't give him cause to take a double-take; he believes that life is about knowing when to let go. But at this point, maybe it's time for him to learn to hold on.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:19 pm

username: opti-mism
cat name: Littlebird
clan: Saltclan (in sig)

prompt:
Honesty. Brutal honesty seemed to be the only thing that flowed from her mouth. Offensive, harsh, almost unflinchingly negative, but also sweet, kind words that escaped. Caressing with simple praise, a gentle touch, but able to be starkly changed in seconds.

Littlebird, despite her kind appearance, is often less popular than those such as the medicine cats, trained in empathy. Every thought that crosses her mind, she speaks. She can be woefully refreshing, or let loose a string of words that would make a deaf cat's ears shrivel. But she doesn't seem to mind. Only those who can brave her words tend to befriend her.

And that's okay with her.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:55 pm

julian. wrote:
username: dewdrop ghoul
cat name: gentleheart
clan: the pink shore colony

prompt: [150/150]
    true to his name, gentleheart is a tender cat. he sings sweetly to his garden, tends to injured animals' wounds with a soft touch. it isn't just his colony that he heals; loners who happen upon the territory, starving or hurt are welcomed into his warm den to heal. even injured birds are fed and kept safe by sweet gentleheart until they can fly away and rejoin their flock.

but, though he's serious about his job within the clan, at first glance you wouldn't see such a devoted cat.

gentleheart is silly. in fact, he still tumbles around the beach like a kitten, pouncing on stray palm fronds, mewing incessantly. you'd even be forgiven for mistaking him for a littoral, because gentleheart is small for his age. going a day without being pounced on before seeing a fluffy tail bounding away would be strange. truly, gentleheart is a silly cat.

congrats!
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PARK » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:16 pm

aahh, thank you!! this is the first cat i've won ;v;