Re: Rise | #3008

Postby houndjaw » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:46 pm

username: houndjaw
clan: valeclan

prompt: sunflower - vampire weekend

"ugh, why is everyone always taking things so seriously? life is one long roller coaster, man, and we're just along for the ride!" to them, life is what you make it and no one can tell you what to do. throw every rule, every bias, out of the window, and you will truly understand that life is a complicated creation with a beautiful ending. if anyone wants them to do something worthwhile to help out the clan, chances are they'll get an earful of the importance of free will. how on earth haven't they been kicked out yet?

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FeathersBreath » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:04 pm

Username: FeathersBreath
Clan: Tribe of the Falling Skies

Prompt:
Dawnglow, despite her name, is certainly on the pessimistic side - she frequently expects the worst, and is often surprised by pleasant outcomes, however she’s a rather optimistic pessimist - it seems a little counter-intuitive, but she expects the worse so that she can be pleasantly surprised by good happenings.

Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
Though Dawnglow is an optimistic pessimist, she really wants things to look up for her. It doesn't seem too likely, but she hopes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feather - he/they

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████'
RAGE,
XXXXXXX RAGE
AGAINST THE
XXXXXX DYING
OF THE LIGHT

━━━━ ━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Discord:
FeathersBreath#5799

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FeathersBreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm

Username: Lacuna
    Clan: Elden Glaring

Prompt: Everything Good Is Gone - he has lost a lot in his life, and is very cynical when it comes down to it. He's not sure what the point is if he's never going to get the past back. Can his new clan mates repair his outlook or will he turn on them?

Theme Song: Low Life by Crobot - he feels like everything that went wrong is his fault and he made the choices that ruined things, and only a "low life" would have done those things, even though he regrets them now.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:57 am

Username: wolfpack12
Clan: Crescentclan

Prompt: For the most part, his outlook on life is rather negative. Since he feels like life is just a never ending journey of pain, suffering and heartbreak. Not to mention that it can sometimes be a struggle to survive another day. Which is why he is always prepared for the worst, and refuses to believe that anything good can come out of one's life.

Theme song: Towards the sun - The reason this fits him, is because he refuses to let his past mistakes and actions haunt him. By both keeping his head up and constantly moving forwards, he will always be one step ahead of the shadows that linger within his mind.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:30 pm

Username: houndpine
    Clan: Clan Fell

Prompt:
    Despite himself, he can't seem to stop dwelling on all of the bad things that have happened or could happen to him or to others. He wishes he could be content and cheerful like so many of his clanmates, but he's consumed with fear of the worst-case scenario. Due to this anxiety, he finds it very difficult to open up to others and be vulnerable, a trait expressed in "the fall" by half•alive.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:54 am

-
Last edited by Griffin Torrens on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:26 am

Username: Wet Bread
Clan: Brightclan

Prompt:
They have a pretty negative view about life and how it treats them, but that doesn't stop them from forcibly carving out their own happiness. They do believe that life is meant to be hard and full of suffering but they're a fighter, constantly going against the rules of nature.

Theme song: Champion -Fall Out Boy
They're nothing if not resilient and can come back from a lot of difficult and devastating situations.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:05 am

Username: Namida_☾
Clan: LotusClan

Prompt: Life is rather short compared to the existence of everything and we all are just like a little Sandkorn in the universe. So while you live your short life here on earth, you should enjoy it in all possible ways and never give up. Because life is way too short to give up. So always just shoot your shot, because it can’t get any worse than it going wrong.
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:00 am

Username: Raincloud the 33rd
Clan: Lighthouse

Prompt:
He's a pessimist- but, an oddly relaxed one. He accepts the things life throws at him with surprising grace, and nothing really seems to phase him. This isn't top say he doesn't feel sad - he often does. But his sadness is so quiet it often goes unnoticed.
Always Gold - he's the most levelheaded out of his siblings and, in fact, most of his kin in general - the song fits him as it admits everything ends, but he remains steadfast, and people can trust him.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:26 pm

Username: .entity.
Clan: Tribe of Fading Petrichor

Prompt: For them, life has been difficult - always having a hard time finding somewhere to fit in without standing out. As a result of always having a hard time connecting with others in his surroundings, he's got a rather pessimistic view on life.. though with a sense of optimism that even he is unaware of

Theme Song: This Is Home - Cavetown

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes