Re: Rise | #2993

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Clan: https://toyhou.se/TheSongOfTheStars/cha ... er:1003472

Compliments:

1. Hawkfire
You put up with us in the Littlecloud rp and you seem like just a strong, patient person from what it sounds like you put up with at work.

2. Namida
We haven't had a chance to talk a lot since we did the breeding but I really enjoyed working with you! You seem really nice
3. Griffin Torrens
I am still a little in awe of your animating skillz, you put so much work into all the lines and the sound matching
4. Elliad
Its been so much fun to work with you with our cats and just hanging out in chat, I really have enjoyed being a part of this community with you
5. Ezai
You seem like just a really neat person, pretty laid back and chilling with us in chat, I always love to hear about your collection and your crafts.
6. Dragonheart48
I have had a lot of fun plotting with you and I look forwards to more drama between our cats, as well as the DND, thank you so much for being patient with me as I tried to figure out my character.
7. Feather'sbreath
You are so patient and always have time to speak with everyone and give a bit of adivce, I really look forwards to keeping in touch with you.
8. Canary
I always love seeing you around and trading back and forth good dayngle/mangle/angle, you have a great sense of humor and are generally nice to hang out with
9. Wet Bread
I really appreciate hearing when people enjoy my art it is so encouraging thank you so much for taking the time to brighten my day
10. Klaus
You seem to have a lot of fun in the chat and I always love to see you around having fun
11. Diamonddogg
Hi Diamond! I just really want to say how cool I think it is how much your putting into Rays for us, I love my cats and I'm glad its coming back.
12. Silver.
I know we haven't really spoken a lot but I want to say I really admire your designs
13. Raincloud
Okay I know I compliment you every time but it doesn't feel right not to say at least something. As time goes on I can't help but be more and more thankful for The Pond and the way you run it, thank you for having a chill little spot of the internet for me to hide out in.

14. Stormserpent
: ) I've really enjoyed hanging out with you in HW and working together on the partner comp. You are so encouraging and supportive of my art I honestly don't deserve it. Also your art is so p r e c i o u s it makes me want to sob.
15. Faededfyre
I love seeing you around and rp'ing the Snack Pack with Toll Cloudpaw, I look forwards to future adventures with you
16. Paralyx
I hope that even though Rise is closing we can still keep in touch because you seem like such a nice and fun person to hang out with, even if we don't I wish you the best in whatever future ventures you partake in
17. Chamomile
I absolutely love your cat designs, they just have so much creativity and love put into them, I can just tell how much you put into your art and I love seeing it
18. Huddson
I've really loved hanging out with you and just developing a friendship with you, you are just a really nice person and I just want life to be good for you.
19. Wolfstorm
I always enjoy interacting with you, you are just so nice and laid back, your story and plot ideas are also really cool to hear about.
20. Wolftales
We don't talk much but I enjoy seeing you on the Pond and seeing your art, which is really fabulous btw, you're doing great with it.
21. .sins.
I haven't really known you long or very well but you are pretty nice and I like having you in the various servers, you just add a little smile to my face when I see you around.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:40 pm

Username: Namida_☾
Clan: LotusClan

Compliments: 5 compliments so far, might do some more after entering the other cats

Dia. - Thank you so much for everything you’ve done. With Rise you’ve created something amazing. Although I wasn’t always very active in Rise, I always had this welcoming feeling from the community when I was more active. You’ve created something beautiful and I am so grateful that I was able to be part of it, thank you very very much.

Neah - You’re the god of cat genetics, always so helpful when it comes to genetics questions on the discord. Your cat designs are beautiful and your art just in general is so freaking amazing and gorgeous and breathtaking.

Surge - You’re an amazing artist and I’m honored to own a surge catte. I’ve seen you in a couple of other communities too and you are always such a nice and happy person and it’s just always funny to be around around you.

Raincloud the 33rd - You are an amazing artist, I just love your art style so much. I also really like your comic on deviantart. You are also always so nice and sweet and in the discord you are always so helpful.

TheSongOfTheStars - I don’t know you very well, but in the discord you always seem like such a sweet, nice and funny person and your art is just- I love!
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:40 pm

Username: Wet Bread
Clan: Brightclan

Compliments:
Just 5 for this one unfortunately, but I love this whole community! <3

1. klaus. your chaotic energy is everything. Talking to you in the rise server is both a curse and blessing! I always laugh when you jump into a conversation. You're also a really cool person to vent to or have a roasting session with afjhg.

2. ieiis You are truly a joy to talk to! In addition, your clan is super interesting and unique and your art is b a b y. You just seem like the most honest person and you're really just relatable (tm) too! I want to see like, 5000 more pictures of your dog and keep talking to you in the future! <3

3. Feathersbreath Oh am I complimenting you again? I am, because you are just so g o o d. You are a friendly, lovely person to talk to and you always seem to do a great job making everyone in chat feel listened to. You are just the kindest person. I love sharing info about our regional differences as well!

4. TheSongOfTheStars Once again, I could gush about how cool your art is all day, but I just want to acknowledge what a cool and friendly person you are. You're a lot of fun to talk to and I constantly see you pushing yourself in a good way! I hope we can talk even more!

5. Surgefire s urge, again. You are some kind of weird cursed, godly being that just has really cool cat plots. I cannot wait to keep hearing about Asterclan and Yarrow's adventures (tm) and I cannot wait to plan all the angst between our cats (Gremlin couple !! !! !! !!) I also have loved so, so many of your cats and rise, I'm really going to miss looking forward to the next cat you put out. I remember when you put out your first adopt (the cinnamon lynx point) and I immediately fell in love with it.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:32 am

!Horsecrazy! wrote:Username: !Horsecrazy!
Clan: Frostclan(link coming)

Congrats! The roll was extremely lucky. Please give me your clan link and all the information still blank on the front page (cat name, gender, etc).
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlmania » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:47 am

Thank you and sorry for taking so long to answer