Re: CATACOMBS WINTER EVENT 2019

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:50 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Day of prompt: 1
Cat used in prompt: Ivory
Choice being made: 2
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:11 am

Username: Frisco
Cat used in prompt: Noctos
Choice being made: 2 - cold can't penetrate through a thick pink scarf made by his grandma

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:10 am

Username: Galaxymouse
Cat used in prompt: Caleum
Choice being made: 1, Caleum can't pass up hot chocolate!
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:41 am

Username: Goddess Sword
Cat used in prompt: Dota
Choice being made: 1. With a cup of hot chocolate at the taverns!
///For Dota, sleeping for a solid eight hours is nothing short of a miracle. Between her duties foraging for her guild, how out of control her guildmates can get, and tending to their merchant's inevitable injuries and hangovers from rowdy nights at the taverns, sleep is a scarce and previous resource for her.
///So when she came stumbling groggily out of her room around noon one early winter day, the arguably most well-adjusted member of Starsong simply grinned. "About time you got some decent sleep," Shiru remarked.
///The apothecary gave a sort of half-smile. "Ru came back with a black eye instead of a blackout last night," she replied, earning a laugh from the other cat, and then shivered a bit. Ah... it must have been that time of year again. She'd never been a massive fan of the winter; the snow was pretty to look at, certainly, but gods know it's not easy for a homeless kitten to find ways of keeping warm when they get up to antics like these. More often than not what little money she'd saved through the year ended up completely dry by the season's end, spent on rooms in the inns in an attempt to get off the streets to somewhere where she wouldn't freeze to death. Even now, with a home she could call her own, it was hard to break that association.
///Her guildmate, meanwhile, seemed all too excited about the winter and snow - Fair enough, Dota supposed. She didn't know whether they had festivities like these in the dessert where Shiru hailed from, but she imagined that it must have been exciting either way to one who spent so much of her life surrounded by vast stretches of quiet sand. And, of course, there was the food...
///"We should head to the taverns!" the dancer declared. "I hear they're serving up hot chocolate at the ones in the square, and I've never gotten to try it before!"
///Dota pondered that for a moment. More sleep would be nice, but she did need to be heading out to do her foraging at some point in the day, and besides... "I guess do need to stop by and pay for the mug Rugan broke during the fight last night," she acknowledged. "Ah, might as well. As long as we're out of there before Rugan shows up. Staying up half the night patching up one cat is more than enough. The last thing I need right now is trying to clean up after a whole bar's worth."
///Shiru laughed again. "Let's go, then, and make sure we beat him to it!"
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:24 am

Username: Knickknacks
Cat used in prompt: Icarus
Choice being made: 1
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:36 am

Username: vanilla bean.
Day of prompt: one
Cat used in prompt: farryn
Choice being made: one

farryn is quite unaccustomed to the cold, and would rather head down to the tavern to share some warm yummy drinks with friends!

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY 2

Postby Canis. » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:01 pm

DAY ONE REWARDS
Choice 1:
Your cat arrives at the taverns to find that they’re giving out hot chocolate for free! Your cat is delighted that they get to keep the money they had planned on spending.
The following cats receive 10 currency!

Peach
Junco
Caleum
Dota
Icarus
Farryn

Choice 2:
Something tumbles out of your cat’s coat pocket - Why, they haven’t worn it in months, maybe they left something in there and forgot about it. It’s shiny!
The following cats receive 1 glass bottle! Interesting... best keep it for now, who knows what it's for!

Silver
Briar
Sydney
Hysan
Reya
Reilius
Rin-dayo
Rocco
Pharasma
Ivory
Noctos

DAY TWO PROMPT
Oh my! Looks like the mages brought down a bit too much snow... And now a few major tunnels are blocked off, at least partially or fully! What does your guild member do?

Choices:
1. Help out, of course! Nothing gets done without a little elbow grease and teamwork.
2. Maybe just watch from the sidelines? There’s gotta be a more efficient way to clear the snow than just brute-forcing it...

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Day of prompt:[/b]
[b]Cat used in prompt:[/b] [url][/url]
[b]Choice being made:[/b] (1 or 2)
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Username: bed time
Day of prompt: 2
Cat used in prompt: Plum
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:09 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Cat used in prompt: Ivory
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:41 pm

Username: snipsnops
    Cat used in prompt: silver
    Choice being made: 2; "Surely we could use magic to move the snow, right? Or melt it? No sense in pushing it around."
Last edited by snipsnops on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups