Re: staff kalon | whole wheat bagel

Postby tcw » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:18 am

mark,, i'm going to try my best,,

only cowards beg kae for mercy real men back out before kae has even written a word
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wlyrout » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:26 am

username: wlyrout
kalon name: elliott
secret: x
wly ♡ uni student ♡ she/her

my kalon
Wlyrout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:28 am

username: annie15970
kalon name: Lairinus
secret:

"I killed him, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! He was standing right there and I panicked. I..I don't know I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry , please I didn't mean it. I'm sorry...." Hands shaking, his knees buckling. He shouted to the figure in front of him. This was the end.

"Treason! Sorry won't bring him back. You will die for your crimes!" The sword gleamed in the sunlight. The figure rushed him screaming wildly in grief.

"Kids! Dinner's ready. Come inside!" A voice broke through the red shaded atmosphere.

"But dad! 5 more minutes, I was just about to kill Lai for treason! Pleaseeeeeee." His sister Melphine, begged for more playtime.

"You can play later, come eat your dinner." Dad called.

Melphine whined and grumbled the whole way, but she made her way inside. He grabbed Ambassador Fluffmeister (their teddy) from the grass and brought him inside.

Dad made Chicken Alfredo, so Mel didn't complain too much. "So, how was school today?"

"It as pretty good dad, I got a 93 on my math test."

"That's great son! How about you Mel?"

"OH don't get me started dad. This jerk named Rodney." She hissed in disgust. "Was making fun of me and my friend Oscar for roleplaying a dragon fight. I told him to leave us alone or I'd kick him, but he kept making fun of us. He ran away after I did though.

Oh he knew Rodney, he was a rude dude who played soccer with him. He was going down.

The next day at school, he poured itching powder in Rodney's underpants. Everyone was hitting the showers after practice so there wasn't anybody around to see him.
No one messed with his sister and got away with it.

No one would ever prove he did it.

Word count: 300/300
Last edited by annie15970 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:29 am

username: SilentMelody | kalon name: Nick

Nick is best friends with an alien -- Bhagyatra. He lives very close to Mauna Kea, a volcano in Hawaii that has become the perfect spot for an observation tower. It's a beautiful area, perfect for seeing the sky clearly, and that's where the two met. In a way, it was somewhat of fate. Nick has always believed in aliens, and when he looked at Bhagyatra...well, his gut instincts told him there was something a little otherworldly about this Kalon. That day when he first set eyes on Bhagyatra changed his whole life and his whole outlook on life. No longer was he just the imaginative boy he once knew; his dreams had come true.

When Nick confronted Bhagyatra alone and pestered her enough, the alien admitted that in fact, she was an alien. He learned all about the strange creature -- Bhagyatra didn't remember their species' or planet's name, as her ship crashed into the earth as a child. She only has faint memories of traveling around the universe and seeing other alien creatures. As Bhagyatra spun and wove her tales of space travels, Nick realized that this was a secret he must keep. He'd never be able to tell anyone about this other alien girl, and he'd have to take this secret to the grave. The thought scared him to his bones. What if he never even saw this alien again?

Using her empathic powers, Bhagyatra could sense the unease and anxiety coming from Nick. "Of course, you don't have to feel this way," she had comforted the human. "Come along with me in my travels. No, not my space travels -- I have no means or ways to do so. Come along with me on my earth travels."

And so began their lengthy, wonderful friendship, as well as their adventurous travels around the world.

Recently she was accepted to travel on a starship as a doctor, and Nick hasn't seen her in a couple of years. He watches the stars and waits for the day that his best friend comes back.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:05 am

mark <3
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:13 am

username: SilhouetteStation
    kalon name: Izaiahr

extra: (198/200)
    The ancient rules, as passed down by our great generations before us, bestow upon their ancestors many years of wisdom learned by their past lessons. . . And so to this day the people shall learn and abide by these rules as a mark of respect for the wisdom given, and wisdom learnt upon reading. . .

Dragons are a fierce and powerful beast whose prowess can cast aside ten men with one claw, and leave whole villages smoldering in their wake. Henceforth, to keep peace between ourselves and these beasts, none shall have contact with dragons. . .and our truce will exist upon distance.

None should; approach, provoke, or engage in battle with a dragon (unless defending oneself or others against it). . .in the case of a population overflow, some hatchlings may be captured and dispatched. It is forbidden to keep knowledge of a dragon secret; if a person sees one, it is illegal to withhold this information. . .because of the threat they hold to society, anyone who fails to comply should stand trial for treason against their kingdom and townsfolk.

Those found guilty should be punished. . .in the most serious cases, the guilty should be stripped of their belongings and exiled.

secret: (296/300)
    "I shouldn't be here, you know."

My back was pressed against a tree, its overhead leaves rustling in the warm evening breeze. Sitting on this hilltop, vast farmland stretched out before me, reaching towards the horizon where the sun had begun its descent. The sky was alight in peach and gold, and while this scene should have been peaceful, a heavy secret could fray at the corners of the mind.

"I'm a prince," I continued. "I am polite, I am mild mannered. That's how they see me. I love my kingdom, and I love my people." A soft sigh escaped my lips as I dragged my eyes away from the sunset to the beast at my side. "But would they still want me, if they knew about you?"

They blinked their big, black eyes up at me, and made a happy chirping noise in response. Even as a baby you could already see the razor sharp teeth, the horns growing upon their crown.

Would I still have a crown, if they knew about you?

"Sometimes I don't know why I took care of you as an egg. I could have left you, you know. I know how illegal this is. If people knew I'd been raising a dragon...there would be trouble to pay. I hope you know that."

This is your doing. You helped them to hatch. You let them imprint on you.

In response to my words they clambered up onto my lap, bulky as they were now, and butted their head against my chin. Just like that, I melted all over again. They're only a baby. They need me to care for them.

They looked up at me, and I returned the loving gaze. In these moments, I knew exactly why I was here.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:43 am

-smashes into thread- hello I'm so here for this prompt. beautiful beautiful kal,,
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:48 am

username: PleaserOfCrowds
kalon name: Cicero
secret:

“...Give me any reason why I shouldn’t let you splatter on the ground below us,” he growled.

“Oh, you poor, poor soul. Overthrew a tyrant, yet your wicked soul gets the better of you,” they spat. “So full of rage, yet empty, it’s entertaining watching you...”

Cicero cornered his attacker over the balcony of the castle, pinning the cloaked figure with his trusty sickle. However, it was blind rage soon turned into horror as his eyes gazed upon the figure in front of him, freezing him in terror. The very king he overthrew, staring at Cicero with a devious smirk.

“Ah, how funny it is that the people love you now, for ending the very revolution you started in the first place. Strange that they adore you, considering you sold the king that gave your kingdom its prosperity. Odd how you got your revenge, yet you still can’t be satisfied,” they giggled. “No better than the king you loathe so much, destined for history to repeat itself!”

“I’ve had ENOUGH!”

Now Cicero dangled them off of the edge, but their laughter only grew and grew as they took on his appearance, deeply disturbing the king. As Cicero peered into the imposter’s eyes it was cruel just like Cicero’s, remorseless just like Cicero’s. There was no doubt that it all was true, secrets that Cicero hid they knew. As Cicero threw them off of the balcony, they still laughed as they fell, soon fading into smoke.

————————————-————————————-————————————-————————————-————————————-

“My king! Is everything alright?! You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

“I can assure you that I am fine, although I feel unwell,” Cicero reassured. His secrets were safe for now, however it terrorized his thoughts.

“I think you should go rest in the infirmary.”

“I should,” as he headed off to rest.

————————————-————————————-————————————-————————————-————————————-
Extra:

“I am still a simple farmer at heart, nothing more, my lord. I only want the best outcome for you.”

Yet, his wicked expression betrayed his words as he loomed over his terrified king who cowered before Cicero. Besides Cicero stood ominous figures, none of which was identifiable to the king, but it didn’t matter now. Cornered with nowhere to run or hide, the king could only brace himself for the worst to come.

“It appears that your rule has been inadequate. Your laws have stated what happens to bad kings?”

Cicero’s hatred flowed from past skirmishes started before he was even born, the long line of rulers that made his family suffer through famine and debt. Finally, after rising through the ranks they’d finally pay their retribution for his misery. Cicero had no remorse saved for them. Yet, despite finally securing his victory over a long standing enemy, he felt nothing now. A victory he’d wanted yet finally got, but in the end meaningless to Cicero.

“Goodbye, my king. Perhaps we’ll meet again some other time.”

As he watched the former king being dragged away, Cicero set his sights on repairing the country he broke apart...
Last edited by PleaserOfCrowds on Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, shinzlll, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluewingz » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:51 am

Res <333
bluewingz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:56 am

Mark!! Love this design <3

Edit: still love this design but I was too busy with school to finish my entry. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by waffle02 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups