Re: [Staff Kalon] ━ Sweet Crêpe

Postby astral. » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Mark

Maybe this time a kid came into the cafe and was trying to order something but didn't really understand the difference between crepes and pancakes but really wanted either or and then after tasting that sweet strawberry crepe kept bringing more and more friends and eventually her dad came home from space and it was the first time he'd seen his daughter in years and that sweet strawberry crepe became a weekly thing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

send me a pm for whatever reason <3
Tam - she/her
discord; astral.#3158

artfight ;; toyhouse ;; my kals ;; coffee? ;;
deviantart ;; pyjammies ;; my nagas

sig art is by me <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:52 pm

username: Gørø Akechi
kalon name:
prompt:
extra: (opt)

[Wip]
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopard_14 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:46 pm

username: leopardspots142
kalon name: Albatross
prompt: unforgettable to this kal?

mark!
inactive- only leaving account for oekaki gallery
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:44 pm

username: nermal1999
kalon name: Sora
prompt:
Sora has had many unforgettable moments in her life
But her most important moment was the day she was taught the family secret recipe.

Her whole life, her family had always been famous for making crepes. From chocolate, to banana, Blueberry, to peach, vanilla, to strawberry, sugar lemon, to raspberries
If you wanted a flavor that would do you a favor.

And though for the longest time many customers preferred her parents crepes over her own, but she never let it get to her after all she loved to make them as it was a part of her family history.

And she would never forget the day when her grandfather and grandmother taught her the they're secret recipe that was put into every crepe that they made. It didn't matter the flavor or type of crepe this recipe was hidden within each one and had become famous for its flavor.

It was something small to where the eye couldn't see
But something big that the flavors burst with each bite
It was Something that made their crepes motr unique then all others.

And so to be given such a gift from her grandparents was something special to her as it was something not everyone in the family knew about not even her parents.

So even though it's small this moment is something she will never forget. And to this day, Sora enjoy working alone side her parents in their little crepe shop but this time everyone's asking for her special over her mother now that she has the secret recipe under her belt.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xBunx » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:51 pm

username: xBunx
kalon name:
prompt:
WIP
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreams » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:00 pm

username: Lucid Dreams
kalon name: Roxy

Word used: 583
Odd customer
Roxy used to work at a local cafe to get extra pocket money, she came in run-ins with plenty of odd customers but that is another story to tell. But this moment with a customer was one she could never forget. Roxy didn't particularly care if she got fired or not due to her reckless attitude, so she commonly would let out her sarcastic attitude to customers she disliked.

One day, Roxy was working at the counter and to this day she could remember the customer who slid open the door and quietly strutted in. The kalon had soft, curled caramel fur with a dark chocolate underbelly and white paws, the kalon had a rather large, bushy bobtail and emerald green eyes. When the kalon walked in you could tell by her expression she had zero patients as she immediately spat out her order to Roxy "One large cappuccino for Honey." She stated, Roxy raised a brow "Can you repeat that ma'am?" This 'Honey' lady began to start getting irritated "One large cappuccino for Honey." She said very slowly, Roxy's ears flattened a bit at how Honey said it. "Alright coming up."

A few minutes later one of Roxy's co-workers called out "Cappucino for Honey!" The customer dashed up to the counter snatching the drink before quickly returning to her seat. Roxy wasn't looking at anything particular when she heard a loud "Ergh!" sound from the customer. Roxy looked over with a confused gaze as well as a few other kalons in the cafe. Roxy could tell a dark essence was coming off the customer as she stormed towards her, "You imbecile! This is a latte, not a cappuccino!" She screamed in Roxy's face. Roxy sighed and took a deep breath "Ma'am I'm sorry, would like a refund?" Roxy offered politely "NO! I want the idiot who can't sort two simple drinks to be fired from this establishment!" Roxy could tell Honey or the customer had gone on full rage mod "Ma'am we can't-" "I WILL TALK TO THE MANAGER PERSONALLY TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER. WHAT IS THEIR PHONE NUMBER." She growled, Roxy remembered the manager telling her and her co-workers to never share his personal phone number with a complaining customer but instead the cafe's phone number if he was here and not on a break. Roxy knew the manager was on a small break and the phone number led to was currently in the backroom so an idea raised in her head. Roxy quickly scribbled down the cafe's phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to the raging customer, before the customer could finish typing down the phone number Roxy raced to the backroom.

The phone rang and Roxy sneered as she picked it up, Roxy could hear the angry kalon from the other side yelling into her phone "Please excuse my worker's mistake, but please. Don't ever yell or disrespect my customers or workers again." Realization struck the customer as she remembered Roxy's voice. The customer immediately hanged up and swung to the direction of the door, fortunately when Roxy walked out of the backroom she saw the customer's expression bubbling with anger and soon after the customer was so focused on what happened that they walked into the glass door. The customer screamed a bit and then threw the door open, you could see her sprinting away in angry fit across the street. For a whole minute, Roxy and her co-workers cackled at what just occurred.
˩ʋcιҒɛмαɛƉɛмιƨɛϰʋαĴʋиɛ 11
Lucid Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:11 pm

username: Firedancer77
kalon name: Roku
prompt:

Wip

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:38 pm

username: woopperoni
kalon name:
prompt: This kid has gone through many troubles regarding personal style. He has tried many different styles, long, short, mohawk, slicked back, etc. But nothing ever stuck with him.
extra:
Last edited by woopperoni on Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ivystars » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:20 pm

username: Ivystars
kalon name: Darkside [may change]
prompt:
Darkside would never forget that fateful day, when one of his customers threatened to sue his cafe.

Usually, Darkside was a cool and chilled-out Kalon. He would serve impolite customers and wave away complaining customers without batting an eye.

But not when they threatened to change him and his coworkers' whole life.

He vividly remembered her honey-coloured fur, her dainty paws, her soft blue eyes, her jingly jewelry. She had pranced into the cafe, skipping the line and bounding right up to him. "A vanilla and caramel latte with whipped cream and cinnamon, takeaway," she said, completely ignoring the annoyed line of customers behind her.

Darkside had politely asked her to move to the back of the line, but she had resisted, insisting on getting her order immediately 'because her mother would be mad if she didn't.' He had then tried bribing her with a discounted offer, hoping that she would be tricked and move to the back of the line. When that didn't work, he explained that if she didn't comply he would be forced to summon the authorities.

That was when she lost it.

Darkside remembered her shrieking so much that he had to cover his ears with the earmuffs he always had handy in case something like this happened. Amazingly, he had still been able to hear her. She had been screaming about something about her mother and his cafe, among other things.

When he heard her threaten to sue his cafe, that was when *he* lost it.

He remembered every single thing he said to her, some of which he regretted now.

But he didn't regret the fact that everyone in the cafe had applauded when he had finished with the bratty Kalon.

leaving CS and giving away most of my pets :> if you find the code, pm me with it and you can take any one pet of your choice
Ivystars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:47 am

username: Leafy.
kalon name: Elias
prompt:

big res
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me