Re: Felair #020

Postby conversett » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 pm

username: conversett
    name: valeria
    why you chose this name: there are a few reasons why I have chosen this particular name, one being that valerian was the name of a polar explorer which inspired me to name her after. I also find that the name is quite lovely, being of Latin origin and meaning "to be strong" with health, bravery, and strength. which would be all attributes that the felair would need to have to survive in the arctic biome. I envision this felair to be more laidback and chooses to fight her battles with an icy pose much like her environment. cold, harsh, and beautiful. but tying back into valerian, I also see her as an explorer and taking what life gives with a grain of salt. she pushes the boundaries and likes to take the risks and rewards of it.
Last edited by conversett on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon.Stoned » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:04 pm

username: Elhoura
name: AA's Tundra
why you chose this name: Her fur color is reminiscent of an icy tundra.
ImageImage
||๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท.๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ || ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ || ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ||
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐”ธ๐••๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ. ๐•‚๐•š๐•• ๐•’๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ.
โ„•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– & ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐• ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ. ๐•Š๐•ž๐•’๐•๐• ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ.
๐•„๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก. ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Ž๐•ƒ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

|| ๐“๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ || โ™ฅ๊Šผโ™ฅ || ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ||

Moon.Stoned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:09 am

username: reyligion
    name:ย avicenna "avi"
    why you chose this name: ibn sina, also known as avicenna, was a persian muslim polymath scholar who is regarded as one of the most significant physicians, astronomers, thinkers and writers of the islamic golden age. i mostly chose this name because i like to think that this felair lives on his own and values knowledge (especially astronomy and philosophy) above all, chartering the skies and calling the north star his best friend.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallenfishy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:21 am

username: ฦ’ฮฑโ„“โ„“ั”ะธฦ’ฮนั•ะฝัƒ
    name: Journey
    why you chose this name: Just like her diamond heirloom, Journey has gone through a plethora of trials and tribulations that put stress and pressure on her that molded her into the state she's in today. That's not to say to say that the stress in her life is inherently a bad thing. In fact, it's quite the opposite, as she wouldn't be as tough and unbreakable as she is without it. To live in the arctic means to receive no grace or forgiveness, and those who cannot become tough like a diamond do not survive. As such, she even sent a shard of ice through her ear to make a hole big enough to fit her heirloom so she would never lose it again. Those who have met her before might've referred to her as Aurora, Lost, Harbinger, or many other names. Her whole life has been a Journey, and as such, she has gone through these many names until finally settling on one that encompassed every part of her life.
My handsome bean Rangi. Art by Ruki.
Fallen or Fishy | Adult | She/her

I love drawing and playing video games like Pokรฉmon,
Monster Hunter, ESO, etc. I am shy but friendly, feel
free to reach out if you want to talk about anything!

Art Shop

Discord: fallenfishy#5894
Toyhouse: fallenfishy

Awesome Species wrote:

Spirit Grove - Faeriekins
fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimeTraveler » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 am

Username: TimeTraveler
Name: Polaris
Why I chose the name: Polaris is the name of the North Star. It is cold and distant, but is a constant presence that has guided many people to safety. As the guardian of the freezing and remote arctic terrain, Polaris has sworn to protect the few species scraping a life out of the snow, though she shows no compassion to the weak. 'Kill or be killed,' she has been heard muttering before, on the rare occasions she visited a large gathering of animals. Though she is graceful and careful, she nearly lost her heirloom in the fiercest blizzard she had ever seen. After that she vowed to not be so stupid as to carry it in her tail, going so far as to barely even blink as she honed the diamond's edge to a deadly point and drove it through her ear, creating a macabre earring.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

xixxixixarkhys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xixxixixrei | she / her | intp | scorpio
xixxixixhuge dream team and trio simp!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xixxixixth | art shop | demon child#5694

xxxxxx
TimeTraveler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:00 am

This was a REALLY tough choice, there were some really good names to choose from! However, I really loved the meaning behind this one and how it connects to the character. Congrats Vampire Adam!

Vampire Adam wrote:username: Vampire Adam
name: Eir
why you chose this name: In Norse mythology, Eir is described as a figure of life and a skillful healer. I imagine this cat being a gentle caretaker of her lands, lovingly tending to nature as one would their child. I also see her as a friend to weary travelers and those who have become sick, injured or weakened by the cold, taking them in and nursing them back to health. She dislikes seeing pain, suffering and death more than anything, and will do all she can to prevent it or tend to it.
tiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:28 am

congrats!! eir is such a wonderfully fitting name for this kiddo :0c
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:29 am

congrats!!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:06 pm

Thank you so much!
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me