Birthday: November 11th
Hobbies: Soccer, volleyball, baking, collecting seashells
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Foods: Pizza, cinnamon rolls, beef stroganoff
Favorite Drinks: Sparkling water, green tea, watermelon juice
Favorite Color: Light green
Favorite Song: The Bird and the Worm - Owl City
Pets: Clementine the veiltail goldfish
Personality: Outgoing, cheerful, compassionate, pure, eccentric, naïve, creative, pacifist

Overall, Peach's personality tends to bring out the best in people. That isn't to say that she doesn't have any bad days. Once in awhile she can get a bit iffy, but overall she tries her hardest to treat everyone kindly.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Readopt - Peach

Postby ririan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:17 pm

ririan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:04 am

Form:
o-----o-----o-----o-----o-----o
Username:
ArcticWaterDrake
Kalon name:
Nectarine
See right <3
o-----o-----o-----o-----o-----o
ArcticWaterDrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saturnalia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:33 am

zzzzzzzzz
Last edited by saturnalia on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saturnalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tcw » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:58 am

username;; beeghost // kalon name;; Mira // avatar;; The Royal Guard

Who is she?
    Born into a middle class family Mira was raised to honor her kingdom from a young age and use her title as a higher up not to harm people below her but to honor them. She has a strong set of morals and is extremely hard headed when it comes to those morals, almost never listening to anyone who goes against her.
    Though she doesn't try to be rude, she does sometimes push her beliefs onto you, especially when it comes to serving the Queen. She has a lot of faith put into the Kingdom Court, believing and knowing well that they take care of their people.

What does she do?
    She enlisted in the royal guard just when she turned 15, putting a lot of physical and mental effort into the job. She studied and trained hard and by the time she was 17 she was taken in by the queen to be one of personal guards. Overjoyed she took the job seriously, putting more effort into protecting the queen then taking care of herself. Though she was told to take it easy from time to time, those thoughts slipped by her and she continued to push through her work at keeping her safe.
    Not a few weeks after she had turned 20, the queen asked her to join one of the royal search parties dedicated to returning light and glory to their kingdom. Honored by this request, but concerned for the queen she hesitantly accepted the offer and set out as one of the first few parties to head out of the kingdom.

But....
    Being in a party is hard. Roaming territories you're unfamiliar with is harder. But the hardest part was the corruption that spread through the land, and the monsters who roamed free. The locals of any town or village they stopped by at didn't even off a hand of help, knowing full well that they couldn't afford the extra food or clothes.
    Though Mira knew the people weren't being rude, they were just scared and starved she felt annoyed that no one was standing up and fighting for these people. After spending two years searching Mira had grown tired, as she was the last member of her party left. She was tired of walking. She stumbled into a small town in the mountains, which took her in warmly. Her week long stay turned into months. Then months into a full year as she took care of the town, and they took care of her.

Loyalty to the queen
    Though she was loyal to the queen, and spent her entire life worshiping her. She felt she had a job here at this town which kept her tied down. The people needed her as much as she needed them. If she left then they surely would be attacked relentlessly by the creatures that came from the world corruption. She had to stay and she did.
    Her new found loyalty was not of the royal crown but of herself, and staying loyal to the feelings insider her and the people who sparked those feelings. She was proud to say she was the last standing member of her Royal Search party, and happy to say that she wasn't returning to her kingdom anytime soon.

snip
    "He's extremely hotheaded and rude. If he hadn't come with the water mage and baker I would have guessed him to be just another monster here to cause harm and havoc. He clearly shows no remorse for any of his actions and doesn't respect anyone but himself... and that water mage. I can't believe I had to protect him... I hope he never comes back again."
    xxxxxxxxxxxx- Mira, on Katsuo a recent passersby to her village.

snip
    "She's extremely pleasant to be around. She doesn't say much in large groups of people, but after having to spend over an hour in a room with her I can safely say she knows respect. Though she is a bit of a fire cracker though, and acts quickly when attack with her magic, forgetting to check if they are friend or foe. It's clear she is very slow to anger, and is the only one who can tolerate Katsuo in her party. Though she's an interesting person to be around, I hope I don't have to see her and Katsuo in the same party again."
    xxxxxxxxxxxx- Mira, on Alaka a recent passerby to her village.

snip
    "Extremely kind and chatty. It would be nice to have gotten more then a few sentences when talking to her, but going by her situation I'd say she hasn't talked to someone in awhile. I'm glad she runs the Forgotten Library though, and was kind enough to let me and my party members stay the night. I hope she can find a friend to spend her time with... I wonder how she's doing nowadays.
    xxxxxxxxxxxx- Mira, on Bea the librarian to an enchanted library.
Last edited by tcw on Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:26 am

mark
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:32 pm

Username: Broccoli_Bento

Kalon name: Peach Kingsley
(I just really like the name "Peach" for this kalon♡)

Peach is the kind of gal that enjoys going for long strolls down the beach and relaxing by a poolside with a nice cool glass of peach iced tea (I know, how original, hehe).
She spends her days gardening and taking care of her houseplants, along with binge watching tv shows and reading books.
She also like to browse the internet for hours, mostly looking at crafts to replicate (half of which result in failure).

She's very creative and enthusiastic with the things she does, as well as the type of girl who likes to put her mind to things and stick to them until complete, but is also the type to get easily distracted by things such as a butterfly, especially her favorite being the cabbage white butterfly (very common where she lives).

If you ask me, Peach is quirky and cute in every way, like how she sticks her tongue out when making crafts, or how she has a special handmade bookmark for each book she owns (which is about 157, which includes books ranging from small/skinny to large/fat).

Peach really enjoys her girly tomboy and bookworm gardener lifestyle.
She honestly couldn't ask for more... Unless we're talking about a deep-dish pizza right now?

- Some of Peach's favorite things -

Song: Gitchee Gitchee Goo (extended version) from Phineas and Ferb
(for the randomest reason).

Color: light green

Number: 47

Animal: chipmunks and parakeets

TV show: I Love Lucy (she loves the classics)

Movie: Mary Poppins

And last but not least, her favorite food: Pizza!
Especially deep dish, yum~♡

Last edited by Broccoli_Bento on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Username: lovestruck
Kalon name: Marielle (nickname Peach)
ImageImageImage

made using charatmaker!
    Marielle is an outgoing, friendly kal. If you mention her to anyone in her neighborhood, they’ll know exactly who you’re talking about. She’s known for her upbeat spirit and constant energy. They have mixed opinions about her peppiness, but overall, even if they say they dislike her, deep down most of them like seeing her around. Her happiness gives them hope.
    What they don’t know, however, is that Marielle acts this way as a sort of guard. She’s kind and friendly, sure, but the bubbliness and hyperness is more of a facade, to hide her inner sadness.
    Marielle’s parents passed away in a car crash, just a few years before she graduated high school. She was left parentless and depressed. She began to push others out, put up a happy wall, in hopes others wouldn’t see her suffering. She’s always been alone because of this, because she doesn’t want to let others in- she’s afraid of losing them. Sure, she talks to her neighbors, and is friendly with them, but they don’t know the real her.
    Marielle truly loves to talk to people, but she also likes to just chill and read a book or write songs. She’s constantly playing her guitar, but she’s scared of sharing her songs with the world. She’s scared of them judging her, of seeing what’s really under there. All of her raw emotions are poured into her lyrics, her pain and joy. Marielle volunteers at a children’s shelter, and plays songs for them and sings with them. She loves being around kids, and once she gets her degree, will probably become a music teacher in an elementary school.
    Some of Marielle’s favorite pastimes are music (of course) in any shape or form, reading books in peace, and playing with her dog, Buster. She found him when volunteering at an animal shelter and just fell in love. He’s been her companion ever since. Marielle’s favorite food is peaches! She was given her nickname Peach in honor of her eating, well, about 10 in one sitting. Others think it’s because she’s “such a peach,” ie sweet, but they don’t know the real story behind it. Marielle will pretty much devour anything peach flavored. Her favorite animals are dogs, birds, and caterpillars (she loves how cute and squishy they are).
Last edited by lovestruck on Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me