art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Laura UFA - Kalon Readoption

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:14 am

Username: SilentMelody | Kalon Name: Lawrence | Gender: male

Prompt Response:
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crabcakes dal !

Postby fruitvale » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Username: coolwhipp
      Kalon Name: eugene ortiz
      Prompt Response:

childhood, plastic glowy stars, mother was very spiritual and loved talking about zodiacs & the moon, father was a strange guy who just. fished all day lol. but he supported his wife + son
      met a band of hardy midtown kids who goof off in the alleyways, joined them in their antics, kicking the weeds out from the cracks in the sidewalk n showing off bike/scooter tricks at some lot beside a tavern. very sandlot-stranger things-it-esque kind of kids
      was always smart one from his group, forced to keep shut about his interests, likes playing puzzle games on his ds; you can never play clue with him because he always figures it out three plays in, but he can't even figure himself out so i mean. oop
      highschool -> he had a falling out w his friends, kept to himself most of the time and socialized with the teachers/his sphinx cat gfdhgjf, started an unpaid internship at this big corporate business that he didn't even care ab (his school p much forced him their to brag ab "how smart their programs made him" : /), decided to part ways with that and do dual enrollment for this big college
      moved away to a little duplex in the middle of nowhere (well, somewhere, off on a distant hill in the uk with a few old farmhouses down the road) but every june he heads back to indiana, kind of has a crush on his neighbor but shh, took his cat w him + he occasionally goes 'camping' (as if he wasn't a hermit enough, 'camping' means he heads to The Bigger City and gets some cheap room in a hotel with his friends) study the patterns of the sky. now that he's out of that toxic little town he can be himself,, but there'd never be making up for the years lost as a different person altogether.

wip, probably ! not sure haha
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:55 pm

E D E N — ✦ — F E M A L E

Floorboards creek and mumble against light footsteps as a small figure darts through the shadows. It’s back silently scrapes the wall as it sends a gaze past a corner, it’s shoulders sagging in comical relief at the empty room. A small girl pads from cover, opening and closing the front door quietly. Eden giggles excitedly, jumping from the porch and running through the wet grass. Her feet carried her quickly around the house, until she skidded to a stop. A tall ladder stretched into the dark night sky, from where her father had been cleaning the gutters. As Eden began to climb, her eyes never left the blazing balls of light beyond the Earth’s reach. She tugged herself onto the roof, finding a crook and laying on her back. The girl’s mouth hung slightly open as she scored the night sky, reminding herself where the constellations dance in the sky.
The universe is steady to her. It makes perfect sense. Everything happens in a cycle, and there is almost nothing to stop it. Life isn’t like the birth of a star, rather, a dying one. The universe explodes in energy, and chaos as the star collapses on its own gravity, exploding in a bright supernova. Life is kind of like that for her. Rapid, always shifting — and most of all — terrifying. Some people claim that it is impossible to know the exact moment a star will explode. You’ll never see the resulting destruction coming until it is far too late.
A bright light interrupted Eden’s spiraling thoughts, a loud screeching noise echoing across the countryside. She bolted upright, just in time to watch a brilliant, blue light fall across the horizon. A booming echo followed as the light crashed into a nearby hill, dirt and foliage flying through the air for what seemed like miles. As the dust cleared, a tall figure stepped from the wreckage. They held a bright light in one hand, speaking into something loudly with the other. 2 other arms were crossed over the thing’s chest, drawing a gasp out of Eden’s throat. The creature swung its head around, flashing the light towards the noise.
“Hello? Who goes there?!” The creature’s voice flowed like water, 3 different tones coming through in one phrase. The English it spoke sounded strange and forced. The being called out once more, panic obvious in its voice. As it turned to run, Eden leapt to her feet. “Wait! It’s okay! I won’t hurt you.” The creature paused, turning its head to look at the small child who stood on the roof.
“Hi, I’m Eden! Just give me a second to-” Her words were cut off as she was lifted steadily into the air, a strangled yelp escaping her. And just as soon as she was floating, she was landing delicately on the ground. Eden looked up meekly, the creature looming over her. 3 wide eyes looked her up and down, bright with curiosity. It had the face shape of a fox, whiskers spiraling from its mouth. A friendly smile split its features into a kind expression, the fear leaving Eden in an instant.
“Hello, Eden. My name is Wottie. Can you tell me where I am?” Eden grinned up at the cr— Wottie — excitedly, spanning her small arms to gesture around her.
“Well! This is Colorado, which is in in the United States. But the planet we’re on is Earth.”
Wottie raised an eyebrow, bringing up their wrist to type lightly on a glowing wristband. “Earth.. located in the Milky Way galaxy.. alright. I’m far from home. My planet of Towener is several thousand light years from here.”
A sadness filled Wottie’s tone, but their eyes lit up once more as they began treading towards their ship.
“Come on, Eden! You can accompany me whilst I fix my ship.” Eden bubbled with excitement, following her new companion with long strides.
-
Wottie's work was quick and simple, though as they sputtered out terms for their parts and tools, Eden stared glassy-eyed. Wottie had explained to her that they were not much older than she was, comparing Earth years to Towener's (which, turned out to be about 100 days longer.) Wottie grinned as their small pod flickered to life, adjusting their watch as the ship steadily floated from the upturned dirt. A bright blue light illuminated the countryside, swirling around Eden's wide eyes. Wottie delicately climbed in, turning to reach out to Eden. She paused.
"Eden? Aren't you coming?" The girl's eyes widened, looking around desperately, perhaps for some kind of excuse.
"Wottie.. I can't just.. leave." Hurt settled over the alien's features as the words slapped them in the face.
"Oh. I see. I'll just leave, then." Wottie turned towards the controls, beginning to flip various switches.
"Wait! I'd love to come with you, honestly! But this my home, my family." The alien paused, eyes glancing towards their strange new friend. A small smile stretched across their maw, a sad understanding passing between them. Wottie turned away, leaning to pull something out of the ship. They carefully dropped a silver necklace into Eden's hands. A strange, swirling gemstone sat on the end, it's colors blending constantly, like clouds.
"Use this when you need to find me. You'll know what to do, in time." Eden's eyes searched the necklace for several moments after, lifting her head to reply. When she did, however, the ship was gone. The crushed hillside was completely recovered, as if none of the night's events were real. A warm pulsing caught Eden's attention, and she looked to the necklace that still lay in her palm. She could almost imagine it speaking to her.
-
The rocket rattled violently as it broke through the outermost rings of the atmosphere, Mission Control speaking in a muffled voice throughout the cockpit. Each kalon sat in their heavy astronaut suits, hands grasping the controls as they shook. And suddenly, the chaos paused. Cheers could be heard from the comms, and the crew yelled along with them. The head astronaut flicked the gravity switch, running diagnostics before shouting about the safe deck. She stood, removing her helmet along with her crew. Eden's eyes flickered to the outside, the deep sky alight with the infinite universe around them. As the crew cheered, she felt a familiar pulsing from around her neck. Eden reached into the neck of the suit, pulling out the gemstone. It was hot to the touch, glowing brightly and pulsing like a heart of its own. The ship rattled as a flash of light and sound burst to their right. All eyes looked to a large ship who had appeared beside them. The necklace paused, cooling. Eden could hear something from years ago, still starkly present in her mind.
"Use this when you need to find me. A small pod detached from the ship, steadily flying towards them. The team all stumbled towards the loading dock, opening for landing.
"You'll know what to do, in time."
Last edited by cribunni on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:05 pm

Username:
Kalon Name:
Prompt Response: [strike]Take lots of selfies; she’s vain.
maybe[/strike]

Dropping out
Last edited by 【Wildfire】 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:07 pm

┌ ☾ ─ ─ ────────────────────────────────────────────┐

» » Image « «
───────────────────────────────────
mundane - observant - gentle - probing - curious
───────────────────────────────────
└ ──────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ☽ ┘

xx

xxxxx

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxx

xx

xxxxx

xxxxx
xxxxx

xxxxx

It was almost too easy to be sent to space. She had to go through intensive school before hand to even apply, but it wasn't necessarily geared towards being a cosmonaut.

The hiring interview went something like this:
    » Are you able to travel for the job?
    » » Sure, if I get the job, you can even send me to the moon.
    » » » Great. Training begins Monday.

Eladia aimed to be a mundane cubicle worker for a supposedly Earthean company. After months of job hunting, it seemed like a dream come true to finally get hired. Oh the wondrous world of desks and cubicles!

Until Eladia realized that the company was a cover for vigilante space pirates. The realization hit her when she stepped onto the ship that was on its way to the moon. She could have turned around to go job hunting again, but she was already taking notes for the job. The nice paying job.

Oh the wondrous world of desks and cubicles. 'Oh the cosmic world of stars and space!'

To start off her first day, they did nothing short of dumping her at the moon tavern with the one direction of find a clue of where the traffickers were situated at and that was the start of Eladia's journey to space.
    ═══════════════════════════════════ Image ═════xxxxxxxx

xx

xxxxx

xxxxx
    xxxxx
    xxxxx

xx

xxxxx

xxxxx

xxxxx

Out of all the beings and objects that float around in space, Eladia really hoped that she would be the most forgettable creature to pass by. Its is a strange thing to wish for, but when space is so vast and the enemies could well be infinite, she wanted to be the wallflower of the party.

Yet she certainly failed this objective as space bandits were closing in on her tail. As she weaved through the shops and pedestrians of the moon's streets with a pet cage in tow, Eladia really needed to find a place to hide. Low and behold she ended up in the dead end alley, with aliens armed with spider arms closing the escape route.

Eladia was saved by red lasers and a ladder that dropped out of the sky. She grabbed on with her freehand and was lifted off to their final destination.

The space ship was a real champ and not just for saving her. It had no right to still be chugging along with all it's been through, but with an energetic star whale baby, the ship was holding impressively steady. Eladia would bet that the crew would lose sight of the whale and it will goes off into the void of space instead of back to its constellation pod.

She knew they reached their goal when the young star whale slowed down. The darkness of space was brightened as the mother swam out to see her child again. When the mother whale directed their attention to the ship, the galaxies went quiet as the brush of the star spirit enveloped Eladia in a warm cocoon of gratitude and relief. It was as if the dust of cosmos and light of galaxies collected to form this very moment.

What a beautiful feeling.

It was sad to part from the baby star whale, but with a quick celestial charge for their battery and a bit of essence for Eladia to keep, the ship trudged on to their next adventure. Later on, Eladia added the jar of essence to her growing collection of mementos of the adventures she had in space and is glad she chose star tracking instead of job hunting that day.

══════ Image ═════════════════════════xxxxxxxx

Notes
    » Takes place in a treasure planetesque world with flying ships and alien tech
    » Eladia has a healthy dose of skepticism and follows her conspiracy intuition to find clues
    » A star creature eventually starts following her and joins her on adventures
Last edited by rabbit... on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mina Ashido » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Username:

Kalon Name: Jiko Kachi

Prompt Response:

Jiko kept staring at the envelope. Gazing at the sender. She had gotten an important letter, and for someone who hasn't yet finished their studies on space;and was struggling to keep up grades, she was scared. It was from her school in particular. And when does Kalon Stardom university EVER send mail? They don't ever have the time. So many things made him anxious it was threatening to break her completely. Then his Grandma came in the room. With one eye flicker to the bold words "IMPORTANT DOCUMENT" she tore it open faster than Jiko could ever. her eyes lit up word after word. Frantically flipping to the backside.

"Jiko"

here's the bad news...

"Jiko!"

I've failed too many papers they don't have faith in me

"JIKO"

Jiko quickly turned towards her Grandma. Hmm??

"Honey you've been chosen to go up in space to study stars!! Isn't that wonderful? I told you that you would make it far"

Blur
noise
Has the ceiling always been so close??
This can't be true. Hoshi is a way smarter student. Aki is straight A.
I'm struggling to pay dept and I don't know how to make ramen. Why me? I'm not good enough.

"Honey. Now you listen to me. I see your face and I don't like what you're thinking. You don't think you're good enough, why you. It's because you're compassionate. Yeah you're right those students turn in 5 page essays but I've never seen anyone care so deeply about the articular ways of space as you do. You're good at what you do and don't let failures stop you from reaching the stars"

Jiko knew her grandma was right, she was chosen because they had faith in her. She won't let her school down, or her Grandma, or herself.

Cause Jiko has self worth.. She knows she can reach for the stars.

Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoLeaf » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:15 am

mark

╔════════════════════════╗

x
Hey there, I'm Lumi!
I love anime; JJK, CSM, DR, Soul Eater,
Sailor Moon, AOT, Blue Exorcist, FMA
B-Day: 3/12 | Color: Peach | INTP | Pisces
♡: Astrology, Sharing Music, D&D
x
Discord ◈ Buttermilks ◈ Kalons ◈ Link

╚════════════════════════╝

EchoLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inuyashas » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:53 am

MArk!!!
inu. he/him. artist.

taking any and all unwanted pets! please just send trade c: (I especially love bunnies and dragons!)
inuyashas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:06 am

ahhh huge mark! I remember this beautiful darling well <3

Username: 76heart