Re: Stars • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:33 am

+20 exp for writing 122 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+0% hunger gained (3 fasting posts remaining)
Even on his relaxed day out, Bluecloud still managed to catch some prey. +1 shrew (2FP), +2 exp
He also managed to snag some herbs. +1 Mint, +1 Deadly Nightshade, +1 Raspberry Leaves, +3 exp

total:
+35 exp | +0% hunger | +2 fp | +1 Mint, +1 Deadly Nightshade, +1 Raspberry Leaves |level 0 (35/100 exp)

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

exploring! | three 🌱

Postby suds » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 am

𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷

after her interaction with the rouges, they came to a peaceful agreement. lilystar was happy to share the land, and left with a lighter heart than she came with. letting the nervousness roll off her shoulders, she successfully swiped a vole and headed back to her mouse she had left earlier. she set them dkwn in the divot together, scraping dust over her vole and berries.

since she still had quite a lot of energy left, she continued to patrol her way around her territory. she would come back for her prey later and put it into the pile. but for now, she listened to the soft sounds of summer bugs buzzing all around her, wondering what she would encounter next.

[ 121 words ]

--cats on patrol
lilystar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 68 / 100

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
vole | 2 FP | x1
prey | # of FP | x0

juniper berry | bellyache | x2
holly berry| poison | x1
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
none! thank you
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:12 am

With a flick of his tail, Whitenight leaped down from the Geyser Watch. He stalked away from the strange, rocky formation as the sun rose behind it. His dark tail was streaming behind him, his mouth was twisted into a smirk. His orange eyes glinted in the dramatic shadows cast by the dawn. A strange mound jutting out from the even horizon caught his eye. He paused, his head came up to try and see if he could get a better view of it from where he was.

No, too far away. He huffed in annoyance, surrendering himself to a long day of walking under the sun. Unless he found those fabled forests first.

[114 words ]

--cats on patrol
Whitenight | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:30 am

After a successful hunt he stopped by the stream. He dipped in his tongue and drank some cold, fresh water. Since it was still morning and there was plenty of time before his afternoon nap, he decided to explore more of his territory and get a better lay of the land. Swiftly, he jumped over the flowing water and landed on the other side, his soft paws making close to no sound on the grass. He proceeded away from the cliff and the sea and across a large, open field with occasional trees and big rocks, usually occupied by seagulls.

[ 100 words ]

--cats on patrol
Bluecloud | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 35

--inventory
shrew | 2 FP | x1

Mint | usage | x1
Deadly Nightshade | usage | x1
Raspberry Leaves | usage | x1
---

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:31 am

+20 exp for writing 121 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+0% hunger gained (1 fasting posts remaining)
The further patrolling seemed like a good idea, Lilystar found even more prey. +1 Baby Pigeon (2FP), +2 exp
She also grabed some herbs on her patrol. +1 Deadly Nightshade, +1 exp
A strange scent hit Lilystar's nose. After a brief moment of further sniffing, she identified it as a badger. Predator sighted

total:
+33 exp | +0% hunger | +2 fp | +1 Deadly Nightshade |level 1 (1/200 exp)

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:10 am

Clearclan
catching the scent of an unknown creature, milkstar's ears perked forward and she made her way towards the smell, careful of where her paws fell as to not make much noise. her mind raced as she wandered, wondering what the creature she smelled could be- her people had warned her about owls and coyotes when she'd tried to get free when she was young, but she knew the smells of those now, and this was definitely not an owl or a coyote.

milkstar nearly fell when the earth in front of her suddenly dipped, but she steadied herself before the scent of whatever she'd been following grew palpable. looking down, she saw a burrow, and assuming whatever was inside was still down there, she moved quickly to a nearby tree, springing up to a low branch to safely keep an eye on the burrow. her tail twitched in anticipation, but besides that, she was still and silent.
[ 157 words ]

--cats on patrol
Milkstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 32/100

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:13 am

+15 exp for writing 100 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+0% hunger gained (2 fasting posts remaining)
After batling with the seagulls, Bluecloud came away with what was left of his catch. +1 Scraps (1FP), +1 exp
He also picke dup some herbs from nearby. Thankfully, the birds didn't seem too interested. +1 Stinging Nettle, +1 exp

total:
+27 exp | +0% hunger | +1 fp | +1 Stinging Nettle |level 0 (62/100 exp)

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:53 am

Satisfied with his adventures and all the loot he collected so far, he moved towards a forest lying on the brink of his territory. It was full of tall trees and dense shrubbery, the deeper you went in, making it hard to maneuver. Climbing a tree and crossing it by stepping from branch to branch might prove easier. He's only been there a couple times, he much preferred to stay in open areas where he could see the sky. Sitting in the grass and feeling the wind in his fur was his favourite activity. Today however, he felt quite adventurous. If he got bored, he could always just go back to procrastinating.
Just before he reached the woods his attention was stolen by a cricket. Slowly and quietly he lay flat on his stomach in the grass. His ears perked and his fluffy tail twitching from side to side. He observed the little insect and when it jumped, he jumped after it. He tackled it with both paws. He could feel the creature moving beneath them. He took one paw away and the cricket escaped. Bluecloud smiled and chased after it. He had no intention of killing it and was simply having fun.

[ 203 words ]

--cats on patrol
Bluecloud | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 62

--inventory
shrew | 2 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1

Mint | usage | x1
Deadly Nightshade | usage | x1
Raspberry Leaves | usage | x1
Stinging Nettle | usage | x1
---

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

exploring! | four 🌱

Postby suds » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:06 am

𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷

adding her baby pigeon to the pile, she gingerly set down the leaf that contained the nightshade. her heart was thudding. she had no use for nightshade, hurting other cats was not her forte. lilystar let herself relax now that she was away from the badger. she knew she was far to small to be able to handle it. she hoped it was just passing through, but kept her guard up just in case.

she wondered if she could feed the nightshade to the badger somehow, but didnt know if it would work on the badger like it would a cat. she decided against it, playing it safe. she made a mental note not to head back in that direction, and padded off to patrol the other side of her territory.

[ 131 words ]

--cats on patrol
lilystar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 1
experience: 1 / 200

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
vole | 2 FP | x1
baby pigeon | 2 FP | x1

juniper berry | bellyache | x2
holly berry| poison | x1
nightshade | poison! ): | x1
none! thank you
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana prince » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:21 am

Faededfyre wrote:GeyserClan

- +20 XP for writing 114 words.
    - +10 XP for patrol sent.
    - +0% hunger gained (2 more fasting posts).
    whitenight strolled around without much luck. he found some leftover rabbit carcass. +1 FP, +1 scraps, +1 XP
    he didn't have any more luck gathering herbs either.

totals
    +31 XP | +0% hunger | +1 FP (+1 scraps) | level 0 (31/100 XP)

retrosolstice wrote:Clearclan

- +20 XP for writing 157 words.
    - +0% hunger gained (1 more fasting post).
    milkstar kept her nose alert, but the scent faded away. whatever might've lurked in the burrow was gone now. maybe that was a good thing, going home without any injuries.
    while she still was in the tree, she was able to snatch a baby bird that was in a nearby nest. poor thing, it hadn't even learned to fly. +2 FP, +1 baby bird, +2 XP

totals
    +32 XP | +0% hunger | +2 FP (+1 baby bird) | level 0 (64/100 XP)

- +20 XP for writing 203 words.
    - +0% hunger gained (0 more fasting posts).
    as fun as he was having with his cricket, one bad move and bluecloud accidentally punctured the little guy. may his soul be one with starclan. +1 FP, +1 cricket, +1 XP
    feeling disappointed, he strolled through the grass and had a little gathering. +2 deathberries, +1 alder bark, +1 stick, +4 XP

totals
    +35 XP | +0% hunger | +1 FP (+1 cricket) | level 0 (97/100 XP)

- +20 XP for writing 131 words.
    - +10% hunger gained.
    lilystar padded away from the badger and pounced on a shrew along the way. +2 FP, +1 shrew, +2 XP

totals
    +32 XP | +10% hunger | +3 FP* (+1 shrew) | level 1 (33/200 XP)
    *(+1 FP, you received an extra for leveling up c;)
diana prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me