Mavryk Company wrote:
Username;; Mavryk Company
Cat Name;; Oakwing
Gender;; Male
Age;; 63 moons
Clan;; SeveranceClan
Rank;; Emissary

Prompt;;
One of the queens purred on and on about it, how beautiful the eagle’s feathers were. He just rolled his eyes. Others called him a Newblood, and from what he was told, that seemed to be their word for apprentice. At first, he was insulted. Actually, he was still insulted. He was far past that age, and there were other cats younger than him that could walk around as warriors, who could tell him what to do.

A huff, and he glanced back at the queen. Sitting just outside of the den, she mused about the feathers once more. Well, he thought, if the only way to get promoted is to prove yourself...

Maybe this would be a good start.

The eagle’s roost was on a high rock perch, but loose feathers littered the ground below. He dashed forward to grab one, and bolted, pretending not to hear the heavy flapping of wings. When he approached the Commons, large plume hanging out of his mouth, others stopped in their tracks. Even Paleridge, the leader, took a moment to stare,

“Someone actually went and got one?”

The queen was absolutely delighted, and her kits had a new toy to play with. It was just a hassle to him, but the others treated him differently after that. He wasn’t quite an outsider anymore, and it was his first real step to becoming more than just a Newblood.

Very interesting story! Congrats on the cat
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1623

Postby Mavryk Company » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:46 am

super late, but thank you so much!! this was such a nice surprise! ;u;