Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - DAY TWO

Postby Hail. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:25 am

Kaiyiali studied the puzzle of pelt scraps laid out in the grass. Torn and shredded edges placed carefully together, recreating the form she once owned. Her eyes drifted shut as she reached out a mutated hand towards the pelt, nerves that should no longer be there firing in her back and bringing back the memory of pain and betrayal brought by that hunter.

Her fingers curled into a fist as her mouth twisted into a snarl, a contorted gurgle escaping from her phantom throat. The marking on her forehead began to glow as the rage towards that race began to boil, but it slowly faded away as her fingers unraveled and her eyes opened, the rage slipping through her nose with a single, steady breath.

She studied the pelt once more, and smiled ever so slightly. They had found forty-one pieces of through team work. There were times that she had thought her curse would do no good, that the race could never change, but now she felt as though she were gazing upon proof. Her heart swelled as she lifted her head high in pride. Yes, her curse must have done good. And it would do good once more.

In the blink of an eye, she morphed into a cloud of black mist and rushed through the forest, moving towards a town. She had promised the Amarog's someone who would help them to communicate with her, and it was time to begin their creation.

We are nine pelts away from the goal.
When the goal of fifty pelts is reached, this will remain open for one week. If enough pelts are found after that, maybe Kaiyiali will create more special Amarogs?

The Genotype of the Legendary is
gg/brbr/HH/Kbkb
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Humbloom » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:47 am

(Hope its ok to post this but)

Currently looking for someone to collab with!Pm me if your interested.

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:41 am

I went searching!
Username: yuroshi
Entry: Image
Amarog 1: Wenjar
Amarog 2: Sean Bleucrest
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing

Postby Hail. » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:32 am

@Yuroshi
    Wenjar and Sean Bleucrest scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 4 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - 45 Pelts Found

Postby DarkWolfpuppi » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:01 am

I went searching!
Username: DarkWolfpuppi
Entry:
It was early in the morning. The sun fell across the sand of a small beach, hidden away by rather steep cliffs. The sea shone gold by the sunlight. In a patch of shade, underneath a few trees, Cicero was quietly watching the waves go up and down. No matter how calm he seemed, he was having a bit of an inner conflict. He wanted to continue his observations, however, he had a job to do. And it wasn't just any job, but the request of the goddess Kaiyiali herself. He had heard a whisper at first, then a voice, asking for the retrieval of her pelt. At this point, his sitting around, staring off into the horizon from the shore was more like lazing around rather than actually doing something productive. He sighed, in a mix of annoyance and frustration, and pushed himself up to his feet. After a quick glance at his surroundings, he started trotting back towards the mainland. Not that he really wanted to do this, but it would probably be best not to go against a goddess's will.

A few paces away from the beach, he heard rustling. His head swivelled towards the noise and he sniffed the air with curiousity. Another amarog peered up at him from a bush, not that far away. "Also after the pelt scraps, I assume?", he called out flatly. The black amarog with piercing green eyes stood up and after a bit, nodded. Cicero kept his tail low and lightly swung it in a friendly manner. "May I join you then, uh..." he trailed off trying to make it obvious that he was expecting the other's name. "Midnight." the other amarog replied in a sharp whisper. He went back to searching and Cicero figured this was meant to be taken as a yes. To be honest, he wasn't entirely sure where to start, but since Midnight was mostly checking the low ground, he took to the trees. He put his large front paws, one after the other, on the first tree he saw and pulled himself to stand on his hind legs. He looked at branch after branch, leaning towards the side whenever needed. But since he couldn't really spot anything, he rocked back and forth, moving the tree under his weight, in hopes of shaking something other than leaves loose. Meanwhile, Midnight continued rummaging every bush around them and making sure not even one stone was left unturned.

Their search was progressing well and went on undisturbed for quite a while. It had been mostly uneventful, until Cicero walked up to a hollow tree. Like every other time, he got up and took a look around it. Then, without thinking his action through, he started shaking it. But unlike all the previous trees, this one cracked and soon enough snapped under him. The tree crashed down and he followed, landing face first next to it. Without so much as glancing over, Midnight chuckled coldly, as if he had guessed this would have happened sooner or later. "Oh, shut up, you!" Cicero barked as he picked himself back up. He looked at him in faked confusion, acting as if nothing had happened, in an attempt to not escalate matters over spilled milk. As soon as he went back to the bushes, Cicero dropped his half-hearted "aggressive" stance and took to rubbing his sore snout. He glared at the tree like it was the one to blame but found it a lot more convenient to search now that it was on the ground. He searched the outer branches and then snapped a few off to get closer to the ones further in. Midnight approached and stepped onto the trunk, taking a good, long look at every hole that lead to its hollow center. It was the last place they looked before they decided to part ways and head each to their own calm place to rest.
Amarog 1: Midnight
Amarog 2: Cicero

Image Image
Similar enough and yet so different
Secret Text
DarkWolfpuppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - 45 Pelts Found

Postby Humbloom » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:21 am

We went searching!
Username:Humbloom
Other User: DarkWolfpuppi
Entry:
Day 2ish?:Oh well here we go.Again.-Drift

Drift was sniffing among a path along with a brand new amarog whom was named Euphania.He was going to ask if Cinder could come but Cinder was quite busy watching among the amarogs.Drift,Determined to find the last few pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt seeked out a new teammate for now.Now yes,Euphania was fairly social and was always looking for something exciting which could lead them into trouble,He liked having her company for some reason as she reminded him of Cinder.(He sorta likes Cinder oof)

"So...You suppose pelts are hidden here?..."Euphania said,Looking at trees as they passed by them."Yes.My nose doesn't lie..."Drift grumbled as he continued sniffing for some pelts that smelled of dirt and well,More dirt.She nodded and decided to sniff the ground as well."How can you tell if there is a pelt nearby?I heard it once smelled like roses and many great smells before Kaiyiali was shot and her pelt was used a rug,Smelling of disgraceful smells."Drift lifted up his nose and faced towards Euphania."Bingo,Thats your answer.It smells...Very unpleasant.Haven't you found a pelt before?"He rubbed dirt off his nose before sniffing the ground again."Yes,I have.I suppose I forgot but we'll know when we found the pelt when we see something white,Maybe some brown in it..."

The two decided to start looking around a forest that had a fairly large lake in the middle of it."I suggest that we eat before looking as this will be hard and exhausting."Drift said as he sat down,Sniffing around for a smell of food.May it be prey or fruit,They will most definitely need it.Euphania was quick to spot a few blueberry bushes that weren't picked yet."How about those blueberries?They look mighty tasty!"She seemed quite eager to scoff down a whole bush of blueberries."Ok then,Lets head on over there."The two padded over to the bushes of berries and in a few minutes,They were all gone.Drift and Euphania had lightly blue muzzles due to the juice and Euphania had a good laugh about this.

"I'll search over by the trees and you can go near by the lake."Drift said as he rose up."Got it?"Euphania nodded with a smile."Got it."The two then rushed over to their destination,Their eyes keen on seeing the rare pelts.Drift lifted up some rocks with his tail and some with his front legs.Euphania searched through bushes and lifted up some smaller rocks than Drift's along with looking up into trees as Amarogs can't climb trees.She got spooked a few times by some of the fallen branches but somewhat got used to the surprising noise.

Evening was approaching as they continued searching for the pelt.No luck so far.Drift groaned in frustration time to time but kept himself together.The two seemed like they were starting to get tired as they continued searching but hope still seemed to shimmer in their eyes.Drift and Euphania stopped for a evening meal by a mossy tree."Well,We searched well today but still nothing..."Drift groomed his front paws as dirt have sneaked upon them."We still got time though.I say we keep going till the sun is barely there..."Euphania laid upon the roots of the tree."I'll go hunt real quick.We need some meat for now anyway.Maybe a rabbit or even a few mice can do."He then rose from his sitting spot and stretched his achy limbs."Fair enough then.I'll wait here."Euphania laid her head upon her humongous paws for a quick nap."All right.I'll be back as soon as possible."Drift then ran as fast as he could to find some food for the two.Euphania nosed some nearby moss then teared it from the ground,Munching on the plain but fulfilling plant.A hour or so later,The sun was almost done racing across the sky where streaks of the sunlight started to show.Euphania was taking her nap when she was awoken by a thud."Here you go.Feel free to take your time eating."Drift said as he sat upon the ground,Munching on a small brown mouse."Thanks...Wait,What do you mean by 'take your time?'...."Euphania began to chomp down a little white mouse."Well..."Drift pushed forward a pelt,Kaiyiali's pelt."H-How?..."She was astonished by the pelt(s)."Found it peeking out a hole,It looked like it was placed in the hole...."Drift then stood up and chuckled."Well,I say we get home now.We found what we were looking for."Euphania gave him a look which told him 'I am indeed ready to go home'.

Yet again,Two succesful Amarogs have found yet some more pelts.How many more to go now?....

Amarog 1: Drift
Amarog 2: Euphania

Proof of collab!

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - 57 Pelts Found

Postby Hail. » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:27 pm

Some more pelts have been found!

@DarkWolfpuppi

Midnight and Cicero scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 2 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Humbloom

Drift and Euphania scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 5 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@DarkWolfpuppi

Drift and Euphania scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 5 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

57 Pelts have been found! Kaiyiali is satisfied and has decreed that she will end the search in one week, for by then her gift will be ready.

This event is still open! You can continue to submit entries to build up pelt entries and earn tickets to the raffles!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - Closes April 1st

Postby DarkWolfpuppi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:13 am

We went searching!
Username: DarkWolfpuppi
Other User: Humbloom
Entry:

At last, Kaiyiali, the noble dear Goddess, had been pleased. Most scraps of her beautiful, pearly white pelt had been recovered. But there were many more out there, still. Euphania knew it. It was almost noon and she was still pacing back and forth, trying to figure out just where she should look next. The forest maybe? They've checked. The river? Doubt it. Maybe the desert would be a good choice, but going there in this harsh sunlight sounded like a terrible idea. She had started to form a plan in her mind a but she would need quite a bit of help to pull it off. She headed out to find her friend, Drift. He had quite the keen eye and their last search had been rather bountiful.

It didn't take her long to track him down, munching on a few berries. Drift motioned a hello once he spotted her walking over. "Hey Drift! I'm considering heading out for another search. Want to come?" He nodded excitedly. "Sure! Where to?" he replied, getting up and walking alongside her. Euphania sighed and just pointed him towards a direction. He shot her a confused look but followed nonetheless.

They poked their heads out from behind the trees and trotted over to the bank of the forest stream. Tan, brown and grey rocks were dotted along the bank, getting larger and larger farther out in the stream went. They made sure to be on the lookout for any pieces of pelt that might have been caught on said rocks. However, it wasn't the place they were headed to. They went upstream, trying to find the easiest place to cross. They dipped their paws in the cold water and swiftly reached the other side. They dashed away, heading to a rocky hill that could be found just a few paces away. Drift curiously looked around, keeping an eye out while attempting to follow his friend's train of thought. They suddenly came to an abrupt halt. They were standing in front of a huge cave.

Euphania sniffed the air and then exhaled with a hint of worry. "This looks like a den, right?" Drift slowly turned to stare at her. "We are raiding a den??? Are you insane?" he called out. She quickly hushed him, by giving him a quick shove. "Keep it down! Look, I know it sounds crazy, but Kaiyiali, she is a deer and her pelt is very pretty, right? What if other animals have found pieces of it and took it as a prize for their den?" Drift continued to eye her in disbelief, but she had a point. They had gotten pretty far so no use in turning away now. "I really hope so. Well, we better hurry before they come back." He took the lead but to be honest, he wasn't quite sure about this and very certain that it would be dangerous. But hey, it sounded fun.

Gathering all the courage they could manage, they moved in. The scent of other animals, probably wolves having made this their residence was apparent, but thankfully not even one of them seemed to be close. They put their heads down and tried to catch a whiff of anything, a lead. Some few days old prey was there, that's for sure, but messing with that would probably not be smart. But at least it helped guide them through the cave, to a deeper part of it that vaguely gave the impression of a stash. Euphania decided to stay there and search. The light brown amarog dug around, pushing gravel, stones and leftover bones out of her way, while looking for the precious fur. Meanwhile, Drift advanced further down, to speed up their scavenge. He pushed aside every moveable rock, checked behind every single stalagmite and even managed to haul himself up onto hard to reach places that looked like the best kind of hiding spots. At one point, he got to a few stair like rocks that spiralled all the way up to the ceiling. He carefully went up and eventually found himself above the forementioned stash, staring down at an ant-sized Euphania. He quietly chuckled before giving out a loud bark and pushing a few pebbles off, scaring the life out of Euphania who tried to bolt out but unceremoniously bumped into a wall. She glared up to barely make out the figure of a cackling Drift way up above her. After some nervous snickering herself and quite a bit of annoyed grumbling she went back to looking at a burrow she had managed to dig into.

It took them a long time to explore the whole cave, but they made it. They proudly followed the way back, carrying their findings. What they had not realized, however, was that the wolf occupants were back. This made for a very awkward moment when they came face to face with who seemed to be their alpha, outside. Drift and Euphania exchanged a look and took their chance to run as fast and as far away as possible while the wolves stared at two huge canine creatures with white pelt scraps in confusion. They were surprised to not have been followed, but more than grateful for it. They laughed their adventure off and continued heading back home with what they found, under the starry night sky. Yup, they had spent a lot more time down there than what they were expecting, but it sure was worth it!

Amarog 1: Drift
Amarog 2: Euphania
Attachments
Screenshot_20190326-211444-641.jpeg
Screenshot_20190326-211444-641.jpeg (110.53 KiB) Viewed 45 times

Image Image
Similar enough and yet so different
Secret Text
DarkWolfpuppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - Closes April 1st

Postby Hail. » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:38 am

Some more pelts have been found!

@DarkWolfpuppi

Midnight and Cicero scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 7 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Humbloom

Drift and Euphania scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 7 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaiyiali gazed at the reconstructed pelt with a conflicting feeling of pride and betrayal. Slowly, she extended a hand and grasped it. Like ink on paper, a darkness spread across the white fur, tainting it and gradually dissolving the pelt as it faded away in wisps of black smoke. Slowly, she released a gentle sigh and raised her hand to the sky, releasing the remnants of the pelt into the wild - her wild. Beyond her, the new world called and she felt her heart hammer in her chest. She had done good, of that she was truly assured of. The curse was perhaps the best thing to happen to this dying world, and if she had not done it then a worse fate would have fallen upon the innocent. With a nod of dutiful pride, she faded away, leaving only the white light which marked her forehead. It hovered for a moment, then span and rushed forward, streaking between the trees and through bushes, past Amarog's who lifted their heads in confusion.

Its path led it to a large stone which overlooked a section of the forest where an oddly colored Amarog laid. Slowly, it lowered itself and rested upon the Amarog's own forehead, merging with the beast and taking the form of a faintly glowing white marking.

Kaiyiali's Blessing was complete
gg/brbr/HH/Kbkb
A cream Amarog with violet eyes and Kaiyiali's Blessing

This event is still open for entries. It will close on April 1st
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me