Postby groenii » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:35 am

Username;; groenii
Cat Name;; Fernbolt
Gender;; tomcat/male
Age;; 37 moons
Clan;; Moorclan
Rank;; Deputy

Prompt;;

Fernbolt screeched when he slipped and skidded across the pavement. He narrowly managed to avoid slamming into the brick wall of the alleyway, but his flexible body allowed him to dodge the obstacles. It would not have mattered if he had hit the wall though, because the all-consuming fear that coursed through Fernbolt’s body sent him into a frenzied craze where only one thing mattered: escaping.

Unfortunately, Fernbolt had to stop dead in his tracks, because the ally had a dead end. Being a cat, it would normally be possible for him to jump up the wall, but Fernbolt’s whiskers had been damaged in the chase earlier, and his balance was distorted to the point where his instincts told him that making that jump was dangerous.

Fernbolt was frantically trying to find a way to scale the wall, when he heard a sickening yowl behind him that sent shivers down his spine. The tomcat whirled around, only to dodge a claw by a hair’s breadth. To Fernbolt’s horror, his assailant had caught up with him. The cat that stood in front of him was strong, crazed, and deadly. He twitched uncontrollably ever so often and reeked of a disease the two-legs called Rabies.

Fernbolt had seen this deadly madness occur in other cats before, and he knew he had to avoid this cat at all costs. The cat screamed and lunged forward, and Fernbolt made up his mind: it was do or die, and he had to take action. Now. With all of his strength, Fernbolt jumped up the wall. He felt a sting of pain in his body as he landed incorrectly on his back leg, but that did not matter. Fernbolt started running, and did not stop until he was far, far removed from that dangerous cat.

[299/300 words]
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1438

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:01 pm

Pardon the extremely late announcement! This competition officially closed around 7 pm. Any forms edited after that time are automatically disqualified. This competition will be judged within the month.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:46 am

Good luck everyone <33
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:46 pm

dewly_noted wrote:
    Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; MantaPaw
    Gender;; Female
    Age;; 8 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Coral Whisperer Trainee

Prompt;;
    MantaPaw had burned the cats face from her memory, blocked out any thought of what happened that night. She remembered running alongside her kit brother, tears streaming down her face as they crossed the border and fell into the loving arms of BeachClan, scared out of their mind of the figure in the dark. Cove remembered it more clearly, that it was a tomcat with dark fur and yellow eyes but Manta only shook her head, trying to keep the thoughts out. It was that monster in the dark that killed her mother. No matter how much she tried to move on, that monster didn't just rob her of her mother but also her sleep and peace of mind- continuing to haunt her whenever she closed her eyes.
    Then just like that, the monster came back and snuffed one more life out but this time it was Cove, the only person she had left. She truly believed she would have spent the rest of her life fearing that monster if it hadn't been for two things. Her brother's ghost healing her fear of the night and the clan finally killing the rogue cat, the monster in the darkness. He wouldn't haunt her any longer.[204/300]

The writing in this form made me feel the fear in their cat's heart. Well done! Congrats!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:12 pm

Danke Rei!!!

MantaPaw is ready to begin her journey as the clan's Coral Whisperer!
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me