My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1400

Postby lasagna !! » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:43 am

aw this one is so cute!
but i don't think id stand a chance here so imma just mark for later, ill try. maybe.
xxhe/she . istp . minorxxxxxxxlastfm . toyhouse
xxmy angel is crying now, i kissed her goodbye
lasagna !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:44 am

Mark!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nat13 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:58 am

Username;; nat13
Cat Name;; Cedarrapid
Gender;; Male
Age;; 31 Moons
Clan;; Polarisclan
Rank;; Deputy

Prompt;; (2500 words + 3 extras are optional)

Gosh this comp is going to be so intense!! Marking just in case <3
Last edited by nat13 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
nat13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:01 am

Username;; Ki-neko animura
Cat Name;; Innershadow
Gender;; Male
Age;; 10 moons
Clan;; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3729775&hilit=Mountainclan
Rank;; apprentice

Prompt;; (2500 words + 3 extras are optional) Will be on separate thread
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recognize » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:34 am

Username;; CatMagics
Cat Name;; Cinnamonleaf
Gender;; Male
Age;; 31 moons
Clan;; LostClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; (2500 words + 3 extras are optional)
Defeating Silentstar & destroying his own dreams and nightmares

Extra~
It's after me. The jarring thought sent him staggering up to his feet. His eyes wide and hollow, bloodshot and mirroring his horror. His heart was like a hummingbird's as he sprang away, scrambling back as claws slashed and he was driven back into the thorned bush. The strip of ripped fabric of what was left of his collar caught on the branches, and he knew that he was cornered.

She sprang forward, copper eyes glowing in the darkness. The shrill cackle of laughter chilled him to the bone, sending hysterics into his jumbled thoughts. "Why, hello there, little kittypet..." His breath caught in his throat. He swerved, trying to avoid staring into the unblinking eyes of his attacker. "What... what do you want?" "Revenge," she replied, her breath layered with the thick scent of blood. The impossibly sharp claws reached out and dug into his fluffy pelt, releasing a strangled gasp of terror from him.

...and he jerked awake, panting and shuddering, a pained howl still caught in his throat. "Again, Cinnamon?" Fear quickly turned into anger and embarrassment as he turned sharply to catch a golden she-cat and her rumbling purrs of amusement. "Oh, be quiet." "Are your nightmares really that bad?" she wondered, licking her paw lazily.

WIP
Last edited by recognize on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:52 am

Username;; Goner.
Cat Name;; Sapphireleaf
Gender;; Female
Age;; 35 Moons
Clan;; Autumnclan
Rank;; Medicine Cat

Prompt;;

It’s silent here. That silence hurts. I can’t think. I can’t see. I can’t breathe. At this point, I don’t even know who I am. Get up, Sapphireleaf. There’s things you need to be doing. C’mon, just get up! You can do it, get up!

But I can’t. I can’t get up no matter how hard I try. My clan is counting on me, but it’s so hard to do anything when I’m constantly being screamed at by… By…

ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ

What was that?

ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ. ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ. ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ.

There it is again. “Hello?”

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK...

“Stop pounding! It's too loud! Just leave me alone! Go away!!”

SSSSSSHHHHHʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜ

I bit my lip. It's her. A black mass came walking out from the shadows of the forest. She has the exact same body and facial structure as me. Even her eyes are the same. But her fur is black and it drips onto the ground like tar. She glared at me and gave a wry smile, showing her yellow teeth to me as she came walking closer and closer.

Lᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ...

"Go away..." My body began to tremble and my eyes began to tear up. She was here. My depression has found it's way back into my mind. "I thought I got rid of you." The words that came out of my mouth were shaky and quiet, almost like my body didn't want to confront the monster that was haunting me.

Sᴀᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ.

Her voice was almost a growl, but even though it was deep, it pierced my ears and it hurt to hear the things she was saying to me.

I ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ. Tᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ.

I stepped back, but she followed closer and closer. "I was doing just fine until you showed up." I puffed my fur up and let out a low growl.

Nᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴡ, ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

"Go. Away." I said, swiping towards her. When my claws came in contact with her fur, the tar like sludge coated my paw, making it heavy. My paw fell to the ground and it soon became impossible to lift from the ground. She stood there, just watching me, completely unfazed.

Yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ? Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ғᴀɪʟᴇᴅ? Pᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ.

I looked down at my paw. The darkness was slowly making it's way up my arm, gradually making it too heavy to lift. "What do you want from me?" I shouted in a panic.

I ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴀᴅ. I ғᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ, ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ...

Shaking my head, I looked up at her with desperation in my eyes. Both of my arms were completely covered in the darkness she had set upon me and I could feel it beginning to form on my back paws. "Please... I don't want to deal with this anymore..." She shrugged at me, examining her claws.

Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ғʀᴀɴᴋʟʏ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.

"There are things I need to do. Important things. Autumnclan needs me, I can't be held down by you!" I hissed, laying on the ground. All four of my legs were now held captive by her. I could feel myself growing tired and unmotivated.

Cʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴀʀꜱ, RAT. Lɪᴋᴇ I ꜱᴀɪᴅ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ.

She snapped at me. I tried to jump back but I didn't have the energy to do so. The sludge was making its way up my back, coming close to my neck. I couldn't move, even if I wanted to. I didn't even try to fight her anymore. I didn't care. I sat there, letting the dark substance crawl its way towards my face.

Tʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.

Tears began streaming down my face and it started to hurt to breathe. At this point, I just wanted to give up. The sludge was heavy and because of it, and the figure looming above me, all of my energy had been completely drained. I wanted to scream for help, but I couldn't find the motivation to do so. The sludge began creeping around my face. I closed my eyes and rested my head down, accepting the fact that I had lost this time around.

𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒻!

My ears perked up at the sound of one of my clanmates calling my name. My blue eye was the only one I could open, the other had been consumed by the tar.

𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒻, 𝓌𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅! 𝒲𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅!

"They.... need my.... they need my h.... help..." I managed to mumble.

Nᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ. Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.

I looked up at the dark creature in front of me. I took all of the energy I had left to try and stand up.

𝒲𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒! DON'T.
    I furrowed mt eyebrows and growled. "They need me." I managed to get my paws under my body. Slowly, I was able to lift myself up from off of the ground. My legs were shaky, but I stood up proudly. I stared at the creature, directly in her eyes.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ?? Gᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!!

I was face to face with my depression. I hissed at her and sternly said, "No." The creature looked down at her paws as they slowly began to disappear. The tar on my fur started dripping off onto the ground. The black creature's body seemed to turn to dust. She slowly began to blow away with the wind. I stomped my foot onto the ground and yowled. The creature blew away completely, carrying an eerie scream through the wind.

My eyes opened up and I looked up to see one of Autumnclan's warriors, Maplebreeze, standing above me. I stood up quickly and asked her what happened. I felt confident in myself. I was able to beat my depression this time around. My clan is more important than submitting to that creature. I beat her. I won.

[1025/2500]
Last edited by Goner. on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 am

・‥…━━━☆
Username || Rameiku
Clan || MytleClan

Cat Name || Lambfrost
Cat Gender || Male
Age || 23 Moons
Rank || Warrior
・‥…━━━☆
 Do you fear me now, Lamb? 

・‥…━━━☆
My form is located here~
・‥…━━━☆
 You've lost, for I've reached the stars. 
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thistlestar » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 am

Marking!! This is lovely! Good luck everybody!!
Thistlestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:43 am

Maybe mark- I might end up just watching. Beautiful kitty either way <3
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes