My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon - Buggie Bark

Postby f1owercrown » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:22 pm

┌────────────────────────────────────┐

Fool me once, shame on you.
    But teach a man to fool me,
    and I’ll be fooled for the rest of my life.

user; f1owercrown
    name; Valos
    gender; male
    age; early 20s
    occupation; knight

x ♥♠x
    xx

└────────────────────────────────────┘
    click the suits to take you to the form itself!
    (NOTE: my last edit on this post was bc the coding broke on my laptop [since I did this on mobile],
    but I didn't make changes to the linked form. ^^)
Last edited by f1owercrown on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:12 am

name; Larkspur Mendez {sometimes called "Lark" by close friends}
gender; male
age; between 22-24

interests; cars, motorcycles
skills; can repair/upgrade most cars and motorbikes
occupation; none but hopes to be a mechanic someday

likes; working, lemonade (or water), hot days with a cool breeze, being helpful
dislikes; being center of attention, giving up, his 'others', light meals

"about me"
At first glance, you'd think Lark would be some mean grump but that isn't the case, his face is just like that! Lark is an absolute darling!
He's a quite, modest, and humble fella with no ill intent within his heart. He's a shy one who doesn't take much liking to being center attention but he'll find no harm in it if he is. As a young one, Lark took great interest in cars and basically any other machines with wheels including trains! He doesn't remember much about what exactly made him so perplexed by such objects, he's only seen it as a acquired interest. His friends consider his interest as a huge help since Lark is pretty good at finding and fixing any of their car problems! Lark, as you can guess, is a pretty standard guy, however, there's something that lurks underneath him...
Larkspur has dissociative identity disorder or simply, DID.

"more than one..."
Growing up, it was a struggle for him as a kid. School was hard and making friends was much harder, although, he managed to catch a really good lifelong friend along the way!
Lark always felt like his mind wandered around way too much and as much as he would tell his mother, she'd wave it away as something normal. His mom kind of ignored him a lot while he was growing up, mostly doing the bare minimum and leaving him alone nearly every night, however, Lark learned to cope with it. Lark didn't have the best mother but he did greatly appreciate the times she would truly recognize him.
The doctor noticed something was up while doing a daily check-up on him when he was seven, recommended to see a therapist. His mother, at first, delayed many visits but gave in once his school started to notify her about Lark's behavior. He didn't care for it at first but after some small bribes with candy, he started to listen.
He was set on a planned schedule to assist him and his personalities in his teens, it helped him control them better. He still somewhat struggled to focus but he had his best friend by his side to watch and help him! Lark completed high school by a landslide and moved out as soon as he was 18 and became roommates with his best friend on the other side of the country. He hopes to gain a degree at a university as an auto technician but he's mostly working down at a local-owned car repair shop!
Lark started off with only three alts (as he likes to call them) but now he's up to about seven or so since the therapy and now, you can meet some of the more prominent ones...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the child

This alt is the very first and most friendliest one out ofor all Lark's alts! This one has been with him since he was a small child and he always took it as some sort of "imaginary friend". Lark characterizes it as a small boy of seven or eight years old that always has toy trucks and cars around. This alt usually shows once a week. When it does show, Lark goes unusually chipper, talkative, and happy!
He believes the child most likely represents the childhood he couldn't have and longed far. His childhood wasn't bad but it could've been a lot better.

the old man

More of a recent one, the old man alt is another one of Lark's more positive alts. The child doesn't have much of a backstory to Lark but the old man comes from the 1800s. Lark sees him as a hard working man in dirty overalls that's quietly humming a tone while sitting calmly in the corner on a stoll. The man doesn't have much in terms of family but it doesn't faze him, he enjoys talking about his past and the many adventures he had taken in a lifetime.
Lark relates in real life to this alt do to its more quiet and humble atmosphere. This one usually shows up sporadically through the weeks and can be gone for up to two months but it's the most often one. You'd see Lark acting more silent and calmer than the usual as he wears plain "old" clothing which he usually wears for work.

the writer

This is another recent alt, showing up as of four years ago and the first to have a set "name". This alts name is Jon and he resides somewhere in Britain. Lark considers it a positive entity but it mostly came along through an embarrassing situation. Jon struggles to write a love letter to his love and suffers writer's block. He wants to convey his emotions but he just could never find the right words.
Lark isn't much of a writer in person but he tries his best. When Jon manifests, it makes the struggle slightly more worse. Lark gets flustered and frustrated but it's an anger he can control. You'd see Lark stutter more in his speech and sitting down to write something he can't think of. He can usually have a British accent and more "dapper" clothing when this alt shows up.

the vagabond

This one's a little older and usually shows up once a month, maybe twice depending on situations. This fella can be described as an 80s greaser of sorts driving a vintage drop-top car usually on open roads. Seen as a rebel, the vagabond is actually a lonely soul in Lark's mind.
Lark believes the vagabond mostly corresponds with his more somber feelings. He doesn't always feel like he belongs where he is and its always like he's aimlessly just going somewhere. You would see Lark being more reserved and possibly shut in in this alt, he'll wear mostly baggy sweatpants and a hoodie or dark shirt.

the preacher

This one is another somewhat old one and one that Lark dislikes and sees negatively. The preacher manifested itself sometime in his teens just as he was hitting puberty. The preacher dresses in garments similar to those of the Pope but its face is shrouded by a ghostly veil. It wanders around at night on the streets, it's raspy voice singing church songs and saying bible verses in tone that screams impending doom.
Lark isn't much of a religious person but he fears this alt and relishes in the fact it only shows up now once every eight to nine months a year. He thinks this alt popped up due to his stress, troubles, and confusion in his teen years as he battled with puberty, school, and feeling different.
It makes him nervous and anxious like he has to run somewhere to be safe even if he's already in a safe place. The worse the preacher does to him is make him get panic attacks but he's learning to control them.

the bulldog

The bulldog has to be the worst alt Lark has. It's the most violent, enraged, and dangerous alt yet it is also one of the oldest. It made fleeting appearance during Lark's childhood but didn't take hold until he reached the age of 10. It looks like an oversized English bulldog with a thick, muscled build, foul slobbering jowls, and a mouth of crooked but sharp teeth. It's mean and hostile and doesn't hesitate to attack. Lark knows it's here due to all the pent up rage and anger he had growing up due to teasing and bullies.
The bulldog would show itself weekly and caused him to get into trouble a lot at school but know, it barely shows up no more than once every two to three years. He'd get so mad at things that he couldn't do, understand, or through the judgement of the other students and he'd lash out. His therapist helped him control that alt exclusively before any of the other ones.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"they keep me sane"

Isaiah
Lark has always viewed Isaiah as a brother, he loves him dearly. They became friends in 1st grade and pretty much completed all school grades together. Isaiah never saw Lark no different, and even if he was different, then that meant he was unique.
Even though Isaiah learned faster and better than Lark, it didn't stop their friendship and Isaiah even helped tutor Lark! He was really the only good friend he had throughout school and Lark stayed glued to his side. As soon as both hit 18, Isaiah got a place up in California and offered to take Lark with him as a room. Even though Isaiah is the one attending college, Lark does make himself useful and got a job with the local repair shop. Since Isaiah never been a burden to him, Lark wants to show him that he's not a burden also and help out.

Nathaira
Lark's shy to admit it but meeting Nathaira was what caused The Writer ego to show. He was absolutely flushed by meeting her. Girls never took interest in him while he was in school and Nathaira''s bubbly and sweet personality had him all kinds of confused...but in a good way!
He met her through Isaiah who recommended him to fix her car about three years ago. His arm would feel like noodles and his face would get red and he could barely utter a complete every time she was around, she had his heart in a tailspin! Anyways, after getting to know her and keep cool, he mostly calm when seeing her. However, he still blushes when she gives him a hug or a kiss on the cheek!

Sayuri
Now that he could handle those new emotions, Lark got to meet Sayuri as well! He found her on the side of the road with a flat tire about a year ago and since then, they kept in contact and often went out! Sayuri was the same like Nathaira in being nice to him but Sayuri has more of a "cooler" tone. She was transfixed by his alts and he was transfixed by her ability to speak two different languages.
Don't get him wrong, he loves Nathaira but something about the conversations with Sayuri seem a little more genuine. Isaiah constantly pokes about them being a cute couple but Lark always brushes it off...but who can predict the future?
Last edited by doge fruit on Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:35 am

mark
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appiesauce » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:49 am

mark
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:01 pm

possible res??
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:22 am

; doug
    ; tough boy
    ; kinda rude and boisterous
    ; rarely removes the bandana
    ; hella bi
    ; not afraid to fight so come round his ends >:(

the day had been hot, hot, hot. far hotter than usual, the heavy, dreary mist of taunting rainfall hung in the sky as if even the clouds couldn't be bothered to get up and sort themselves out.
      wip
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:17 pm

mark with the name Zachariah; making a site-o
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Mark!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me