Re: lost kamper #1 - wild boar

Postby shawty-cs » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:29 am

username; fiji
    name;
    gender;
    kamper/roll call form;
    prompt;
    reserve!
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:41 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hikari moyomonoshe/her76heart519 wordsroll call
hikari, meaning 'light' in japanese, and her full name being a type
of koi that can come in all red in certain varieties

butterfly information source
i'm also so sorry that i went a tad over, i really hope it still counts,
there was already so much i cut out, and i couldn't take out
anymore without it becoming forced and choppy
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxMeriam's head tilted faintly to the side as she caught a movement in the corner of her eye, halting her movements. Was there someone there? She squinted, a slight frown creasing her features and slowly approved. She could spy the color red shining brightly through the weeping branches of the swamp willow, and then, suddenly, a face, glowering at her between the leaves none too happily. It was another Kalon, with two large teeth poking up from either side of their jaw, the color red adorning their otherwise white and gray muzzle. There were patterns of scales on their fur, and after a moment of trying to peer at them further through the thin, leafy branches, she noticed a pattern of red on their shoulder, taking shape in the form of beautiful koi, with some waves, and a surrounding of what looked to be branches. It was then she realized she had been staring however, and her brown eyes snapped quickly up to the other's face, a heat creeping onto her furred cheeks. If they weren't too offended by her staring, maybe this kalon could be her new friend?

xxx"Oh, hi there!" Meriam began, clearly excited. "I see you have pretty fish on your fur, do you like fish? I don't know much about fish, but I know a lot about butterflies!" She spoke with a broad smile, dark eyes twinkling. The other kalon however, merely scowled and began to turn around, ready to disappear back into the darkness.
    xxx"Wait!" Meriam near shouted, all her breath leaving in a silent whoosh. They paused, an eyebrow raising. "S-sorry. You're not much of a talker, are you? I guess I'll have to do the talking for the both of us then? How about I tell you about some butterflies?" The kalon, who she could now see was a she, turned back, and regarded her with a curious gaze, one brow tilted upward. Meriam smiled.
    xxx"You like swamps right? I assume you do, since you're hiding in one, so, did you know, there are a lot of wetlands butterflies? Some of them can even survive off the plants, and stand in water! The Swallowtail is my favorite one, they live in fens and marshes, but they only live in the Norfolk fenland across the ocean, so I doubt I'll ever get to see one. There's also some moths called Oak Eggars. I don't know much about them, but the males are this pretty dark brown color, almost like my eyes, and the females are kinda like the light brown near my paws. They're both fuzzy and look kinda big, and I really want to pet one, but I shouldn't, because that hurts their wings. When you touch them, some iridescent powdery stuff comes off, and that's bad." While she spoke, the other kalon slowly began to come closer, cautiously emerging from the willow's leaves to sit in front of Meriam, intrigued.
    xxxShe continued listening as the small kit went on, mentioning all sorts of butterflies and moths found in swamps, like Small Pearl-Bordered Fritillarys, gradually getting used to the presence of another.
Last edited by 76heart on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:43 am

username;CompleteChicken
name;Ursa
gender;male
kamper/roll call form; here
prompt;

Zenith approached the fearful kalon slowly.he took a deep breath.

The counselor had said he should find a common interest,convince the Kalon to leave the shed he had been hiding in.
the kalon was a size larger than most (quite thin for his size..?)and was cowering in a corner, constantly looking around with paranoia.

"Hello?" Zenith called softly
The large kalon looked up nervously at zenith and his cardinal Wilbur.he seemed highly frightened,but calmed down a bit after seeing Wilbur. Perhaps he likes birds?

"hello my name is zenith, are you alright?"

The kalons head quivered "ur" he paused "Ursa... I am... Ursa" he said slowly .glancing behind Zenith.

"So...Do you like birds?"Zenith asked nudging Wilbur closer to ursa

After another quick glance around Ursa picked up wibur in his paws and admired him.
"I-I love birds" he smiled slightly. "Even though one did try to kill me once.."he mumbled quietly

That sent a shiver down zeniths spine does he mean an eagle?he is a bit big for that..

Zenith looked at his side, there where intricate red fish markings.
"So,uh how about fish? I like Koi. I studied them once."

Ursa looked up,he seemed interested? He was also slowly stroking wilburs feathers.
"I love Koi..." he whispered

He likes koi!perhaps I should say more?

"Did you know that Koi fish are actually quite intelligent,you can train koi fish to eat from your paw and even ring a bell for a treat" Ursa began to calm down He seemed excited about the fish
" koi fish can also lay up to 50,000 eggs during one breeding season,"

Ursa smiled standing up shakily "uh-Thanks I used to be a koi" he shook his head "uhh no,a koi owner I mean,I had to, get rid of them..?"

very unsure of himself

"I still miss Greg. He was my bestfriend"Ursa said sadly

"Are you ok in here?do you need help getting out"Zenith asked "we can go get you something to eat, and discuss koi patterns?"he offered

Ursa liked this Kalon he seemed like a nature lover,and trust worthy"uh yes I would love that, I have been in here for 3 days..."he looked at his shaky legs "I-I am uh not very good at walking"he admitted

"You can lean on me?"Zenith offered stepping forward.

Zenith helped him walk out to go get some food, they talked more about koi as they ate.
Last edited by Chickpea on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:48 am

username; cyborgishly
name; wip
gender; male
kamper/roll call form; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3859303&p=119707683&hilit=Sloane#p119707683
prompt; wip
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:57 am

username;
name;
gender;
kamper/roll call form;
prompt;

RES WITH WILD TURKEY
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lost kamper #1 - wild boar

Postby Gladis » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:15 am

username; Gladis
    name; Max
    gender; Male
    kamper/roll call form; Val
    prompt;

"Hey!" Val called out to the pristine kal sitting in the distance. Be nice Val, don't scare him away. The counselor's voice rung in her head. Of course they're gonna send me out here alone to make friends. The white kalon jumped back in surprise as Val gave him a hard pat on his shoulder.
    "Woah woah, chill out! Uhhhh, I'm just here to be your friend! Name's Val," Val grinned sheepishly as she stuck a hand out for him to shake. The mysterious kalon stared at Val's hand as if it were a foreign object.
    "No? Okay." So much for not scaring him, Val thought silently as she stuffed her hand awkwardly into her back pocket. Her eyes caught on to the sunflowers sitting on the kalon's lap.
    "Oh? You like sunflowers?" Again, no response. Val sighed, "listen here buddy. The counselors want me to bring you over okay? Since sweet talk didn't work, I'll just be blunt with you. I don't want to starve or have my head cut off because I failed a simple mission." The white kal's eyebrows furrowed. What kind of kamp is this???? He shrugs & starts to pick at the sunflower petals.
    "Just tell me your name?" No response. "... I'm gonna call you Sunflower then. Okay?" No response. Val ran a hand through her hair in frustration. Why did the counselors send me? Everyone knows I'm too brash & straightforward. Ugh.
    "Okay fine. I'll be right back Sunflower. Don't go anywhere you get me? My life is on the line!" Val called out as she ran into the tall overgrowth in front of him. A few minutes later, she returns with a handful of sunflowers. Her face was red & her eyes were watery.
    "Look! More sunflowers! If you come with me they're all ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Her thunderous sneeze caught them both by surprise.
    "... I forgot I was allergic to stuff like this."
    Suddenly, the white kalon burst into laughter. His face soon matched Val's tomato red hue but for a different reason.
    "So you CAN talk!" Val pouted as she threw the sunflowers in protest.
    "Yeah I can. I was just messing with ya kid," the white kalon smirked as he stood up & brushed the petals away from him. "I like you. You're pretty funny, even when you don't try." The kalon stuck a hand out, "name's Max. But you can keep calling me Sunflower if you'd like."
    Val glared at Max but willingly shook his hand. "Let's get back to kamp before both our heads appear on the dinner table."
Last edited by Gladis on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:15 am

username; cocogerber13
name; Shiro
gender; male
prompt;
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lost kamper #1 - wild boar

Postby La Volpe » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:23 am

username;
      name;
      gender;
      kamper/roll call form;
      prompt;
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:32 am

Res
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

send me a pm for whatever reason <3
Tam - she/her
discord; astral.#3158

artfight ;; toyhouse ;; my kals ;; coffee? ;;
deviantart ;; pyjammies ;; my nagas

sig art is by me <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:32 am

username; rustyroxy
    name; forgotten by all, goes by red
    gender; male
    prompt;

the ancient being shakes the forest with his cries, the trees tremble with every breath he takes. it seems as if nothing can console him or help him get over his loss.

to others his conflict may seem minuscule but to him it means the world.

before him lies various sorts of flowers, each of which he raised diligently. unfortunately someone came and picked them, significantly shortening their life span. it pains him to see their life fade, ever so slowly.

“they’ll wither. they’ll wither..” he whispers to himself as he tries to plant them again.

tobin had been watching the charade from afar, she felt sorry for the stranger and felt his pain. someone had picked them to please themself at the cost of the plants lives. “how cruel..” she says to herself. she foolishly decides to approach the stranger, she announces her arrival softly so she doesn’t spook him.

“hello sir, im sorry about your flowers.” she says carefully, he lifts his head to face her. his eyes were red, they burned with anger but they reflected sadness. “did you do this.” he says to her. tobin shakes her head, “i don’t know who could’ve done this. if you’d like i could plant some more with you. would you like that?”

he nods his head and then returns it to its prior position. he faces his dear flowers, tobin walks over to sit by him. they begin to discuss their favorite flowers and such, they sat together for a while but tobin knew she would have to leave soon. it was getting dark.

“i must go but before i do, may i ask your name?” she says to him. “to tell the truth my name is forgotten by all, the only ones who know my true name are the plants here in the forest. they’re so old, if you ask them they might know. but for now you can call me red.” he says, he seemed to be happier. red would’ve smiled but his monstrous tusks prevented him from doing so. they gave each other good byes and left. this wouldn’t be the last time they saw each other
Last edited by rustyroxy on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me