My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby Cutieduckpie » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:30 am

username; Cutieduckpie
    name;
    gender; nonbinary, goes by They/Them.
    prompt; important scene from their past: this kit is faced with a harsh decision between several outcomes. what do they choose and how does that decision represent them? what does it lead to? is it a mistake?
    ♦ Snarky. Calm and laid down. Has trouble letting go of the past,
    has been hurt by love.
    ♦ A condamné qlq (d'innocent, si une affaire); s'en rend compte (plus tard, si affaire). OR : Want to be remembered, have an opportunity but ... hesitate. To be remembered yes, but for at what price ? / Etre reconnu en temps que bon ne vaut il la même chose qu'être reconnu en temps que mauvais, si de toute manière les gens se rappellent de vous ? Abandonner qui on est?
    extra; (optional)
Last edited by Cutieduckpie on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nb pride (orphan batch #12)

Postby wishbone! » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:33 am

username; plantfood
name;
gender;
prompt;
extra; (optional)
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:40 am

username; Yuroshi
name; Charlie
gender; non-binary, generally he/him pronouns

extra; oh my gosh, best book (and worst, it killed me) They Both Die At the End
Guess what happens at the end.... just kidding, I won't spoil it. But it's great, not meant for tiny little children though it isn't bad.

Charlie wrote:
-snip-

I edited too late, so removed it to make it easier for those who aren't disqualified. I've disappointed myself.
The book reccomendation still stands though.
Good luck to you all who have a decent grasp on time!
Last edited by Yuroshi on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 am

Dropping but I'll leave the extra because I love both of these books and the author is awesome too

Extra; Openly Straight and Honestly Ben by Bill Konigsberg ❤️
Last edited by khvoxtic on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ICarinae » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:59 am

username; NotaBear
name; Iris
gender; non-binary with female leanings
prompt;

Iris was a stubborn kit, once she wanted something, she would fight till she got it. This time she wanted a candy. She had her eyes on a chocolate bar at the checkout station of the store, but when her mother offered to get it for her she refused. Iris knew they had money problems and wanted to make it easier for mom. But now, loading into the car, she wanted it.

First she asked politely. "Mom?" "Yes sweetie?" Iris hugged her stuffed bunny close to her in a way that's hard not to say "aww", " Can we go back, and get that candy?" Her mother looked at her in the rearview mirror, and smiled, " Not now Iris, besides I think we have candy at home." Her mom pulled out of the parking lot and onto the highway. Iris' face fell but she wasn't going to give up that easy. She pursed her lips and said, " But mom, we don't have that type of candy." "Iris," Her gentle mother said more firmly," We already left the store, I'm not turning around."

" But it's not that far!", Iris started to get frustrated. " No Iris.", her mother remained calm. Iris had played this game before, and even though she was young, she was smart. She knew how to win this conflict. Iris started crying quietly, then got louder and louder in the way only kids do. She kicked her legs and flailed her arms. She obviously stopped and looked in the mirror thinking she was sly. Her mother glanced back at her and Iris burst into tears again. But nothing worked. Her mom remained frustratingly calm and loving. Iris looked around for something she could do to get her attention. Bingo.

She had a toy spaceship she would hold up to the window and pretend it was flying. She picked it up, and hesitated. She thought for a moment, did she really want to break her toy for a candy. But she already had her heart set. She threw the spaceship against the floor of the car, making a loud crash. At the same time, Iris let out an ear piercing screech. Her mother wiped around and asked," are you okay?" In the same moment the car in front of them slammed on their brakes.

Iris screamed as the vehicle crunched into itself. Large tears of fear and confusion rolled down her cheeks. The world rolled around. Sunlight flashed through the windows, and the sound of braking glass filled her ears. Peices of rocketship floated in midair as they tumbled. She squeezed her bunny until her knuckles turned white. Finaly after three or four rolls, the car slammed to a stop. She dangled there upside down, in shock, hugging her bunny for days, months, centuries. Finaly, the crunch of crowbars against aluminum broke Iris' trance.

Paramedics undid her seatbelt, and carefully pulled her out in the way one picks up a little duckling. At last tears started falling down her damaged cheeks. She wailed as the paramedics with reassuring voices carried her away from the pile of scrap metal. She was taken by a kind woman who kept asking her things like, " Does you're head hurt?" and," Are you dizzy?" Iris didn't understand a word of it. her world spun, and voices sounded distant. All she could do was stare and cry. Until a second crunch attracted her attention. "Mom..." she called.

Two men rushed to their car with a stretcher as another worked his way passed the car door. Then Iris saw the men pull her limp mother from the destroyed vehicle. "Mom!" She yelled louder. Again the woman took her saying, " Its okay sweety, you're okay." But Iris didn't care whether she was okay or not. She stood in anticipation as they checked her moms pulse. Then all at once the men leaped up, rushed her crumpled mother to the nearest ambulance, and left in a flash. At first she panicked as she lost sight, but then she calmed down. They rushed her to the hospital, that means she's alive. For now atleast. She took the paramedics hand, and together they climbed into the back of the ambulance, all the while gripping her bunny tightly.

Iris held her aunts hand tightly. Anticipation pulsed through her. Her teeth chattered with excitement, and energy. A few months had passed since the accident. Iris had been treated for a mild concussion, and sent home with her aunt. Her mother had been bouncing in and out of surgery. Iris didn't exactly know what happened to her except that her legs got messed up, but she was still shocked.

Her mother rolled out of the automatic doors. She was offered help, but she declined it. "There she is!" Iris' aunt said in a lighthearted way. But Iris felt as if her heart just dropped out of her chest. Her mother made her way to them waiting in the lounge. In a wheelchair.

Iris hung her head and took a step back as her mother came forward. " Hi, sweety..." Her mother said softly. Iris glanced up at her poor legs. Her long, slender legs had been cut off midthigh. Iris felt a wave of guilt knock the air out of her lungs. " Iris...", her mother choked out, and a tear streaked down her face. Iris looked her in the eyes, and said, " Hi mommy." Her mother smiled and wiped her eyes, making Iris smile. Finaly Iris climbed onto her mom's lap and embraced her. " I'm sorry mom." Iris said and started to cry. " It's okay, baby, it's not you're falt.", her mom, now crying too, held her tighter. " you're not mad at me?" Iris said worried. " No Iris," she shifted to hold Iris' face in her hands and looked straight at her, "I could never be mad at you."

extra; (optional)
Last edited by ICarinae on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
x
x

---------------------------
So if your wings
won't find you heaven/
I will bring it down
like an ancient bygone

Euclid -Sleep Token
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxx

He/They

adult | trans | inactive
(gender neutral)xxxxxxxxx
digital artist/seamstress/learning much more...
with a bit of writing on the side

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICarinae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:43 am

username; VanossGaming
name;Parker
gender;They <3
prompt;
extra;
Mark. In honour of my stunning datemate whom I love and adore
Last edited by VanossGaming on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:43 am

Mark!