Re: Rise | #0545

Postby anime » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:40 pm

username: le$bian
link to clan: honeyclan
cat name: shallowstep
prompt: the air was full of thickness- just an effect of the glade. she made her way throughout the thick mass of trees, finding herself lost. this was not an area she recognized- the fog and mist were overwhelming. she smelled something she had not recognized- before long, she found herself staring down at a tiny badger; it had to be only a few weeks old. she pitied him. she noticed a honeycomb atop a tree, and she climbed up, batting it down. the badger enjoyed the treat, and now she found herself at an impasse. the badger followed her like a kit. she knew it would be unwise to bring him to the camp, and she placed him in a small den, returning to him daily

several moons later, the badger became a formidable predator, easily able to kill her. but the badger had no harmful intentions, and treated her as gently as possible. she cared for the badger deeply, but as the seasons changed, the badger had become its own. the badger had moved onto another part of the world, without her. he had become a warrior in his own way.
other sites wrote:https://savvyster.carrd.co/
info wrote:━━━━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━━━━
【☆】call me sav!
【☆】any pronouns||lesbian
【☆】art shop]
be my friend wrote:
┌──────────────────────────┐

my messages are always open!

i play minecraft, hades, and rdr2

ps2 retro games are special interests

i love dinosaurs, fish, and all reptiles!

i own way way too many critters :3

i love to cook and bake for others!
└──────────────────────────┘‏‏‎

‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Image
hoard pet, will overpay! art by candied bees

┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌──────────┐
└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└──────────┘
┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌──────────┐
└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└──────────┘
anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:17 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    username: alokesti
    link to clan: rushclan
    cat name: asterlily
    prompt:
      asterlily was enjoying a relaxing walk on a cool and crisp morning, her paw steps crunching the orange and red hues of the foliage that lay on the forest floor. she stopped to groom herself under a large tree, she let out a smooth sigh. asterlily felt a wave of relaxation flow through out her as she heard the noise of the slowly moving river that was near by. “ah, such a wonderful sound,” the she-cat said aloud to herself. “it is isn’t it?,” the reply startled asterlily and she turned around with a fright. her eyes widened when she at first noticed nothing. “up here,” she heard again, her head jolted toward the tree where she noticed a very large bird. the gray she-cat got into stance, protecting her belly in case of an attack. “oh silly kitty, I don’t want to attack you,” the large bird chuckled. “i am more of a fish type of guy anyways,” he added before flapping his large wings and landing on the ground in front of asterlily. “what are you?” Asterlily asked, her curiosity getting the best of her. “me? oh I am oho the blue heron,” he said proudly.
      you are the largest bird I have ever seen,” the warrior said in astonishment. “you are fascinating,” she said, her eyes trying to take everything in. “i am going to take that as a compliment and say thank you,” Oho said with confidence. “it is your turn to introduce yourself,” he added. “oh, I am asterlily,” the she-cat replied, a little embarrassed that she forgot to introduce herself.
      after the two introduced themselves and really started to get to know each other is when they realized that they actually had a lot in common even though they were totally different. asterlily learned that Oho liked fish and listening to the river just as much as she did! so, after that day asterlily and oho have met up once a week at the river’s edge to share and talk about what has happened throughout their week. asterlily’s favorite thing about oho is his corny jokes and oho likes how easy to talk to and sweet asterlily is.
    [word count - 367/400]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by alokesti on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:18 am

username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
link to clan: NocturneClan
cat name: Goosewhisper, formerly Peter
prompt:
Peter had been abandoned. His humans had simply dumped him off at a small park and drove off, leaving him alone. He was adaptable, so it didn't take him long to get used to life alone. But it still hurt. He thought they'd loved him.

He moved around from place to place, happy to go where the winds drifted him to. Eventually he settled by a lake, where he'd watch the waterfowls, dogs and humans mill about all day, and occasionally would beg for food, or hunt a fish or frog.

It was after awhile of observing the geese that he noticed one who was the odd one out. It was a tiny gosling which no one seemed to want. During feeding it was kicked, shoved, and pecked, always forced to take leftovers. It clearly had no parents that cared. It tried trailing after a few of the adult Canada geese and their goslings, but was always chased off.

Day to day Peter watched the sorry animal. It grew thinner and thinner, and he was sure it would die, either killed by any of the more aggressive geese, a predator, or lack of nutrition. Finally one day he happened on it alone, by the edge of the water, laying very still. Peter was almost certain it was dead, but when he bent down to sniff it, it reached up and bit his nose!

Peter was quick to shake it off. He lifted his paw, ready to strike it, but the gosling wasn't about to attack again. It sat limply, and was clearly afraid. That bite was all the strength it could muster.

It was strange feeling such sorrow for a bird. Yet he did. It reminded him on when he'd been ditched. He knew what that was like. He wouldn't leave this one on his own.

Since then, Peter defended and helped the gosling. He has the scars to prove it- the geese did not like seeing a feline so close, and visiting dogs would sometimes try and attack his new friend and he'd be forced to fend them off.

The gosling grew up, and would follow Peter around. It understood his words, and, Peter understood a bit of his friend's as well. It was an odd friendship. Peter was sad when it was time to say goodbye, and he watched his now adult gosling fly off with a flock.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Username: ThatDragonAdara
Link to Clan: Kithclan
Cat Name: Bellfrost
Prompt: Wip!

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Username: Red weasel
Link to Clan: Uraclan
Cat Name: Silversong
Prompt:
Silversong loves foxes, and with that, they love her too. The story is that Silversong, aptly name for her love of singing, was singing while on patrol and caught the attention of some wondering foxes. A first they weren't all too happy with her disturbance, ready to attack, but the quick-witted gal noticed one of their ranks was injured. She knew no one from her clan spotted foxes on patrol, so she knew she could take some risks, so she asked. It was the bears Ursaclan land in know for, and their territory was dwindling. They had been getting more aggressive lately she said, but she bet her clan would be willing to make an alliance with the fox to better both their chances. She managed to get both her leader and the foxes to agree. She alone now works as a sort of liaison between the foxes and her clan, as it is known that the foxes will end their term if the clan makes even one mistake. They receive word and information form her best.
Last edited by Red weasel on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 pm

username: Gleon
link to clan: Fractureclan
cat name: Salmonear
prompt: 260 Words

Salmonear and Snails

This ordinarily steady tom is known as an excellent and loyal watchcat within Fractureclan. In fact, he earned the suffix, "-ear" for his exceptional talent as a watchcat. Salmonears is typically stoic and serious, speaking only when he considers his words to be of utmost importance. With Salmonears' formal demeanor and noteworthy skill, one would assume that he is treated with great respect within Fractureclan, especially considering his age. To some extent, this is true, but Salmonears is not so revered as one might expect, and all for one reason.
    Snails are Salmonears' worst nightmare. Their sluggish, creeping movement and ability to scale any surface makes him feel as if they will never stop following him, no matter where he goes. These tiny creatures, with their alien eyestalks and gooey trails, disgust and frighten him to no end.
    On occasion, one will hear the most ungodly, horrified shrieks coming from Salmonears' favorite vantage point. The cause is undoubtedly a snail. While normally serious and dignified, anyone that investigates the commotion will find Salmonears cowering like a lost kit, begging someone to take the snail far away from him. Usually, an apprentice is assigned to this duty. Said apprentice is then tasked with carefully lifting the snail by the shell and leaving it somewhere far away from camp.
    This irrational fear of snails explains why the cats of Fractureclan do not take Salmonears more seriously. It is admittedly hard to respect someone who has a conniption over such a minor thing, no matter how proudly they carry themselves on typical occasions.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Res with minnowstream
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnyside » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:04 pm

username: Sunnyside
link to clan: Cliffclan
cat name: Mistyleaf Mothwatcher
prompt: Mistyleaf, despite her sharp tongue and rather prickly personality, has always had a talent for helping other cats and her knowledge of herbs made her a prime candidate for Cliffclan's first medicine cat. However, until Otterstrike felt he'd received a sign from his ancestors that she was to be the one, he wouldn't allow Mistyleaf to take up the title.
One night, after pleading with Otterstrike yet again to let her start practicing as a medicine cat, she left camp frustrated at his denial. As she walked, she caught movement out of the corner of her eye, she turned and saw a bright white moth, it's wings glimmering in the moonlight. Mesmerized by it's movement, she sat down where she was, and watched as it fluttered around her, feeling her irritation melt away. Soon, the moth was joined by another of it's kind, and then another until Mistyleaf was surrounded by the white moths, filling her with peaceful energy. Eventually they moved away from her as a swarm, and she frowned as her new friends left,moving to follow them. She followed them deep into yet uncharted territory, feeling very strangely as she crossed over the Cliffclan border. She continued to follow the moths until they led her to a strange place; stone walls towered above her head, parts of them crumbling to ruin. As she stepped into the ruin, she noticed it felt significantly warmer than the air outside. What really fascinated her though, was the large, dead tree in the middle of the ruin. The moths that had led her here flocked towards it, where thousands more of them appeared to be settled in the branches.
A lone moth fluttered down from the branches and landed on her nose, and instantaneously, her vision went white. As she regained her vision, she realized she was in a new place, and a snow white she-cat sat in front of her, her pelt glowing like the moths'. "Hello Mistyleaf, I'm glad you finally found your way to us. Welcome to Starclan."
When she awoke from her visit with Starclan, it was already dawn. Mistyleaf ran back towards camp, where she told Otterstrike all about her encounter, and led him back to the Moon Moth Ruins. There, Otterstrike became Otterstar, and she earned her new name, Mothwatcher, in honour of her discovery and title as medicine cat.
Last edited by Sunnyside on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunnyside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Adamented -||- dreamclan -||- Silverpaw (to-be Silverbell) -||- Female -||- Apprentice -||- 9 moons

Not many apprentices have been to the mountains, the Place of Sky Reach had been thought to remain barren and lifeless, until a new scent was discovered at the Sunning Stones. So fresh, it was too important to leave unattended to so Autumnstar led her patrol into the mountains. She said that the Stars would guide them if she somehow led them astray, and assured everyone that she was certain they would have no trouble. She was wrong. They all continued forward, but as they passed into the snowy part of the mountain where thick clouds loomed above, it wasn't long before Autumnstar lost her way. Snowflakes began to lay heavily on all of them, and Autumnstar admitted her defeat, she had lost the scent and had no idea where they were or how to return. Silverpaw reacted in anger, claiming that they should have gone back while they could have, and barely began to bring blame to Autumnstar before the snow turned to hail, and the brisk breeze became harsh and mighty. The sudden harsh gusts threw her and she was pushed over a protruding rock, and onto a slope. Silverpaw couldn't find a hold as she slid. She yowled in panic, as she was swept from the ground. She struggled fiercely, trying to at least see what grabbed her. She watched helplessly until they reached an overhang of rocks that blocked the hail. Silverpaw reacted immediately with fear in sight of her capturer- a beast. A wolf. Speaker of the Winds introduced herself, and for the majority of the storm the two were silent, far apart, but as they continued to converse, Silverpaw grew more comfortable and closer to the wolf. They formed an unspoken friendship, and when the storm passed, Windspeaker helped Silverpaw find the patrol and their way home, revealing herself to be the strange scent that they had followed into the mountain after all. Silverpaw felt both grateful and indebted to Windspeaker, believing that in order to repay the wolf for saving her, friendship, and welcome in her clan, was the least she could offer. Windspeaker and Silverpaw don't necessarily describe each other as anything more than allies, but a deep bond that remains unspoken lingers between them. They made a connection on that mountain, as if their friendship transcended this lifetime, even eluding themselves. Once alone, at least now they have each other.

(399 words. The grammar suffered so hard. And so did my storytelling. I saved a much more elaborate version of this story to my notes lol)
Last edited by Adamented on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:05 am

Username :: Sanara
Name :: Whiskerdrip
Clan Thread :: HillsideClan

Prompt

Oddly enough, Whiskerdrip’s relationship was a prey animal at one point, but has sense become the stuff of legends! The animal is a squat, warty, spunky bullfrog that lives in the fork of the stream in our eastern territory. He began as a frog small enough for any cat to catch, and believe me, Whiskerdrip tried. For years he evaded the pursuits of cats and birds alike, singing his sweet croaks at night and hopping along during the day happy as a clam.
Seasons have passed sense Whiskerdrip’s kit hood, and now the frog has grown to about the size of a dinner plate. He’s still crass and sassy, and has become the attention of a common apprentice ritual. They try to catch him, hunt him, and overall get the better of the old amphibian, but the warriors know good and well that to mess with that frog is like messing with any street-smart cat. Not to mention the powerful hind kick someone can receive if they try to sneak up behind him.
Even Whiskerdrip has a bruised ego to remind her of her own attempts.
Anymore, the old Bullfrog has become a device of aged wisdom, willing to croak our advice, stories, or mental challenges for those wise enough to sit still on the shore. Whiskerdrip comes to him often with her own word games attempting to get one over on him. It’s never quite worked, as he has enough time to squat there on his rock and sunbathe while thinking on the riddle and coming up with an answer, but it doesn’t stop Whiskerdrip from trying. After all, it gives her an excuse to get away for a while and enjoy his company. Plus it’s pretty great to watch a huge frog hunt down a mouse and swallow it whole.
[302 // 400]
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets