Re: Anniversary Adopt - March | Aquamarine

Postby Jippy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Dropping out sadly! Early congrats to the winner! :D
Last edited by Jippy on Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Mark
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:12 pm

username; Meridiem
Kalon Name; Rainia
Kalon Gender; Female
Myth: Rainia's existence is a myth told to young kits by their mothers for the purpose of joy in their eyes. Her story all begins when she was a kit herself. Rainia was playing out in the sunny hills. Rolling around in the grass and loving her life, Rainia had not a care in the world. The sun then slowly hid behind clouds of a teal hue. All of the other young kits were sweep into their homes by the mother. Rainia laughed and continued to roll around in the lusciousness of the grass. The clouds boomed with a sound no one had heard before. A blue liquid began to pour down on the spot where Rainia was sitting. It touched her forehead and left a slight stinging sensation. She touched her forehead and looked at the small drop on her paw. It was water-colored but something was wrong with it. Rainia shrugged and shook it off of her paw and continued to dance and play in the mysterious rain. The more drops that landed on her, the stronger the sting was. It was starting to hurt young Rainia. Her eyes began to water in discomfort. She didn't like this anymore, she wanted to go away from the pain, but there was nowhere to go. The village had seemed to up and moved and more hills had replaced it. Rainia sat down and cried to the sky for relief from this pain that she had been burdened with. The sky responded with harder and faster drops. Rainia gave up. She curled herself into a tight ball to leave as little space possible for the painful drops to reach her. She stayed like that and wept.

The sky saw this and stopped the rain. The teal hue of clouds vanished and melted into a light grey color. Rainia looked up into the clouds. Four drops rained down from the clouds. Each landing on her muzzle. They didn't hurt anymore, instead, the drops sprouted into long whispy whiskers. Rainia looked down at them in disbelief. She stroked them and they responded with curling around her paw. She looked back to the cloud and saw more drops were following the previous four. She let one hit the top of her head, but it didn't soak her fur, it swirled around her until it reached a whisker. When the drop met the whisker, it turned from a clear blue to a sparkly white. She was amazed to watch this happen. Once the drop reached the ground, it disappeared into a cluster of shimmer into the air. She widened her eyes with joy. She danced in the downpour. She couldn't believe the beautiful gift the sky had blessed her with. She thanked the sky and vowed to always dance in the drops when it rained. Everytime it rains, mothers always tell their kits to keep an eye open for Rainia dancing in the sky's tears, enjoying the gift from the clouds.
Last edited by Meridiem on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Mark

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:18 pm

username;smith(ers)
kalon name;Piccolo
kalon gender;Female
myth (max 500 words) / art;
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:19 pm

mark!

maybe a myth about a sacred tree that brings good health n stuff? still sorting things out
Last edited by sunny-skies on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Possible mark!

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:29 pm

they're gorgeous!
just marking for winner c:
Last edited by recherché. on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaLeonis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:31 pm

username; AlphaLeonis
kalon name; Serenity
kalon gender; Female
myth (max 500 words) / art; It had been many years since sailors had been able to navigate the seas. They were troubled, with angry, foamy waves and a howling wind that threatened to rip a sailor's cap right from their head. They had tried for the past decade without success, attempting to move from one land to another, desperate to see their families, to find new land, or simply to get away from whatever they were leaving back at home. Many dreams were crushed by this sudden turn of the tides, the unpredictability of the sea that they ironically named Serenity, the Lady of the Waves.

No man had met her until three years prior, when a crew set sail upon one of the biggest ships ever made, in hopes that it would have the strength to face the sea's fury. They had made the calculations, charted the sea, and had hired some of the most talented crew members ever to set sail upon this ocean. But once they were far out, too far to turn back and return, it hit - she hit. Waves crashed upon the sides of the boat like battering rams, rocking it from side to side, throwing its crew around and scattering their supplies. The Captain yelled for the crew to retreat below deck, but the ship had began to flood already. They had only one choice, now - to pray and hope that they would be heard by something, someone out there. They kneeled upon the ship's deck and, eyes raised to the dark, angry sky, they prayed.

At first, nothing happened, the Captain and his sailors flung about like dolls by the sea's wrath. They did not stop their prayers. Their voices reached a crescendo in their volume, and suddenly, all went quiet, the sea dead and motionless, the wind nothing but a quiet, gentle breeze. A few moments later, they heard a soft bubbling just at the side of their ship. "Sailors, find out what that noise is!" wheezed their exhausted Captain. And so they sought out the edge of the ship, being met with an ethereal, turquoise glow edged with white. From it rose a figure, a lady wearing a long, turquoise braid in her hair. She was tall and slender, with a kind smile and soft eyes, wearing a long, flowy gown, wettened by the waves - her hair itself seemed much like seaweed in its appearance, though it made her no less beautiful.

"Who are you?" the First Mate asked, for the rest were stunned into silence. "Did you condemn our ship?"

The lady laughed melodically, still hovering just slightly over the deck of their ship, clasping her hands before her waist. "No, not at all. In fact, I saved you from her. I am Serenity, the saviour of all men at sea. Turn back now, and take this as a warning... for if you face my other half, you may not be so lucky again."
Last edited by AlphaLeonis on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
████████████████
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I HEAR THEM ━━
┌─────────────┐

└─────────────┘
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
┉┉┉
credit
fr
kalons
┉┉┉
━━━━━━ AND ━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┊█
┊█
┊█
she/her, leo,
scorpio rising,
gemini moon. hit
me up! i
don't bite :)

NOTHING CAN ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ HOLD ME
AlphaLeonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:36 pm

username; .paris.
kalon name;
kalon gender;
myth (max 500 words) / art;

mark :,,)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me